The Journey from Innocence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very much.." Ben gasped.

"Good." I stated firmly, letting the coat fall from my shoulders straight to the floor. And so there I stood completely naked in front of him with a rush of freedom and excitement washing over me. He leaned forward ready to stand, but I stepped forward and raised my arm reaching for him and stopping him gently with my hand on his chest. He looked up at me longingly while I held him down with little more than a gesture. His hands reached up and I decided to turn around, he was distracted by my peachy round ass and I stepped away looking back at him before putting my foot on the bottom of the staircase in the hallway. I decided to then run up the steps into where it was dark in the upstairs of the house.

I heard Ben's foot on the bottom step and then the gentle thuds of him coming up to find me. He didn't turn the light on and I hid in the dark on the landing, I imagined he would think I'd gone into his bedroom or the spare room I considered mine. As he got to the top of the staircase he looked my way but didn't see me, his eyes still adjusting to the dark catching mine up. He looked into my room and turned the light on, he looked around and then came out before stepping into his own room opposite again turning the light on and looking around. As he was about to turn back I snuck up on him and reached around his middle before running my hands of his chest from behind. he groaned and reached one of his arms back and got a good grip on my naked ass. I spasmed as the sensation was so new new and enjoyable. I reached down to his belt buckle on his jeans and untied it quickly, he pulled his T-shirt over his head while I pulled his jeans down. He walked into his room now dressed in only his boxer shorts and then turned and lay on his large double bed. I walked over slowly letting him take in the view of my body before climbing onto his bed, crawling over to him and kissing him as I positioned myself above him, alongside him on my hands and knees. I started to kiss him on the mouth but before it got too heated my kisses moved onto his cheeks then down his neck onto his chest and torso while my hands moved silkily over his body.

I looked down at his boxer shorts and could see a large bulge inside. I wanted this, I knew I shouldn't, I knew what this would mean and what was right and wrong but in the heat of the moment all I want to do was straddle that big throbbing cock like I had a few times when we still had clothing on. I continued to kiss his body, moving down to his navel and then the flesh around there and his sides. My hand reached and grabbed his dick, I felt it throb as Ben groaned loudly.

"You like that baby?" I breathlessly asked.

"Oh yes!" He boomed in reply. Just as a doubt entered my mind he continued. "Don't stop! Please!"

I took that as my prompt and put my mouth where my hand was, gently, lovingly biting his cock through the material. Ben groaned so loudly I almost stopped. Instead I caught his eyes, raging with lust and this fuelled the wildfire inside me all the more. Ben's arms reached for me but he could only just reach my shoulders with his fingers, as he grazed me I continued to caress his skin on his body and then wriggled my fingers into the elastic of his underwear. I adjusted my body so I now crouched directly over his legs with my fingers gently tugging on his underwear. I looked upward into Ben's eyes as his head bounced down onto his pillow while he struggled to control his convulsions laying flat on his back. I pulled downward on the material freeing his erect cock and immediately grabbed it with one of my hands while the other pulled his underwear completely off. He looked down at his cock where my eyes met his, my body squatted over his.

I'd never seen a guys cock before let alone held one. I held it in my hand and then kissed his inner thigh before running my tongue over his leg up toward his groin, his breathing and groans confirmed he liked what I was doing a lot and as it made him squirm it turned me on too. His back arched as the back of his head pushed hard into his pillow and ass pushed down on the bed. At this moment my tongue ran up the length of his large swollen cock and he almost screamed in approving response. I loved it, my heart raced and i craved more of a reaction still.

I readjusted my legs around his and with one hand held his cock down at the base, my other now placed gently over his balls caressing them gently, unsure what else to do or if he would like it until his hand reached down and held my fingers where they were. His head shot up and he looked down at my before my mouth covered the end of his cock and my tongue danced over the end of his dick. He groaned and wriggled furiously while I sucked and licked the end of his cock, rubbing his shaft and balls with my hands. I could feel a pressure rising in him and again his back arched as he let out a mighty groan and convulsed uncontrollably while hot fluid shot into my mouth catching me by surprise. I swallowed hard before gently releasing his manhood and sitting up looking at him. He began to pant while regaining his breath. I was absolutely loved how turned on he'd been and how this had just gone but at the same time felt like I needed the same release. Ben looked at me and smiled while I crawled up the bed alongside him, slipping into a sideways hug with our naked bodies interlocked in an embrace. It felt nice and while I wanted more thought it best not to push. We had a whole weekend for more of this.

As we lay silently enjoying the embrace I thought over our actions just now and what really prompted the best reactions making sure I would do those again sometime. Men's minds supposedly work very differently and I could tell Ben's thoughts were drifting elsewhere when he next spoke.

"Tomorrow.."

"Yes?..." I questioned in response.

"Are you really going to wear whatever I want?"

"Yes." I affirmed. "I don't have much choice!" I continued with a laugh.

He looked back at me in awe. I don't think either of us could wait. But feeling tired and emotionally drained we both started to drift off to sleep. Despite being nude and already on his bed I thought it best to leave Ben where he was and head to my room where I quickly pulled back the covers on the bed and swiftly fell asleep, dreaming of tomorrow and more adventures like today.

12