All Comments on 'The Joy of Cuckolding Ch. 01'

by poisonedapple7

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't waste your time.

A dozen paragraphs of poorly written willing cuckold shit.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
The story ended here...

The story ended here: "she had everything she wanted: a rich husband who adored her, a nice car, extra money to spend, and the freedom from work"...She didn't want love, just a good life...She was just a whore wanting a good life...1* ...No need to go on with this sad story about human low morals...

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
The Pool Boy

Why would I care about someone with a pool boy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Geez, another empty cuck wrapper littering the site. Into the trash, click.

Ah, the joy of cuckslamming. Such people are mentally ill and need our pity, not stories glorifying their humiliation and sick fetish. Anyone who enjoys reading about the sexual antics of the mentally ill should be ashamed. Really, you aspire to be a writer, and this is the art you want to create? Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
and annony is brain dead since he knows it's a cuck story he hates these types of stories

and yet he fucking reads every one!!!! Every fucking one!! Well to offset your fucking ass I gave this a 5!!! Seek help your dumb ass brain dead fag

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The Pool Boy?

Next week it'll be the Maytag repair man. With out much background you roll right into some boring sex and then it's all over. Not a good flash story and certainly not enough detail to make it a story. Terrible.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
anony loves these cuck stories he reads every fucking one of them

so to help him out I gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ah, bonnie is at it again

Didn't have to read this to know it's trash. Anything you consider erotic is trash. Gave it a 1* to offset your meaningless and worthless score. Isn't this fun dear?

oldguyfloldguyflabout 9 years ago
Not that bad.

Well used plot but then which one's are not. Let me see, this is a erotic story site and this is the category for Loving Wives. Did we think it was going to be about house cleaning and baking. The Anonymous comments are bad enough but when we get comments from members I always look to see what they have written. Oh they haven't. If this writer and others did not put stories on this site what would you do with your spare time. I gave the story a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another bonnietaylor trash read . Not someone you want watching your back.

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: The Pool Boy?

Ya know, you and bonnie deserve each other. She (it?") posts the same inane drivel against anyone who dares threaten its slim grasp of reality, and you slam the unoriginality of this story by posting almost word for word the same comment on stories (e.g., this and he one on The Wife and the Handyman). You're guilty of the same things you're slamming the writer for doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This story HELPED me understand something

Swingerjoe has a BIG FUCKING PROBLEM with stories that ONLY talk about sexual relations between a husband and wife....with no outside interlopers.

He has said on MANY occasions that they are boring. Relating stories about monogamous sex is so "high school" he said, just a few days ago.

My first thought reading THIS story was:

(yep)

HOW BORING!!!

Spoiled brat princess wife, pathetic hubby who can't staisfy her, and yet STILL get aroused watching her in action with someone else. They are losers, not in love, and the paint-by-numbers setup: Pool Boy? (pizza delivery, UPS guy, WHATEVER.) is just as tired as some cheesy 70's porn. I'm not sure this guy WASN'T Ron Jeremy, because the pool boy was SO insignificant, he didn't even earn himself a 2 sentance description!

But my REAL eureka moment was realizing WHY Swingerjoe isn't bored with a story like THIS! If at FIRST it pisses you off, then how could it be boring?

Yes, the SAME guy who brings home flowers and chocolate, WANTS to get some off of Wifey-poo, but SINCE she is busy getting busy, HE DECIDES that being a cuck is better than sex with his wife, and IMMEDIATELY sets up OTHERS to come over to fuck her. Yes, that kind of bullshit pisses me off, because of how pathetic that guy seems, but yet how INSULTING to the readers intelligence this author flaunts it as if some kind of cheap thrill.

Yes, I guess if a story is engineered to piss you off first, then HOW can it be boring?

But see, I wasn't that pissed off. It Truly WAS boring to me. This crap is so trite, I find it hard to care anymore. Certainly NOT enough to get pissed off first.

So author, all we have left is the boring.

A very well earned one star. And it has NOTHING to do with any other commenter, or story content reaction.

Step one to telling a story?

Tell me about the people inhabiting it.

If you TRY but FAIL, well........

Here, you barely tried, and even the stero-types you were grasping for seemed well out of your reach.

Any advice to you, is to TRY to create a situation that someone could CARE about. Some tension filled scenario that demands a solution. Think about your message to the audience. AND IF.....

Alll you want to do is create a stroke story,

Then by ALL means work on the art of describing sex, and then include some of THAT in your future endeavors.

Just an overall poor showing! Sorry for your embarrasment.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
Hey ASSHOLES@!@ Yea Ilikethe story and if you are on here commenting

you're either gay or a sissy or you like this story. So close your pie hole dear annony because each time I reply I give the story another 5 fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least I kleft a name you can see and people know me they haven't a clue about you dear annony. But we all know we hate your fucking guts!! No wonder your woman lweft you and you can't get another one to even talk to you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
We are all entitled to have an opinion

Reading the comments was more fun than reading the actual story. Yes, of course, the limited plot is trite and the husband is a fucking wimp, but all these criticisms of other commenters are just silly. Everyone is entitled to have an opinion even if it disagrees with mine and even if I think it is stupid. Why not just review the story and let the rest of this nonsense die the death it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
one thing is for sure.

Bonnie t is a retard, yikes.

poisonedapple7poisonedapple7about 9 years agoAuthor
ha ha

You guys crack me up. "Hmm, this story it titled ' The Joy of Cuckolding', I sure hope it's not a cuck story, because I hate those! Better read it anyway." lol. seriously, ya'll bring a smile to my face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
queer

All cucks r really queer and this is a fetish so stick it there also cuckold have a mental illness, this site is a toilet, BDSM is sick, gay I'm not interested interaction either erotic or loving wife, sick of authors who write one page cuckold shite, also incest is sick and illegal imo it's like paedo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too bad.....

to enjoy much. I'm sure the pool boy and the wifey had fun. But hubby is either a voyeur or a sick puppy or both.

So begins another sad, cuck-tale. A bored wife and too many opportunities to misbehave. Such high caliber people....why bother.

I never liked splashing in gutter slime, why would I want to swim in it now?

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedabout 9 years ago
Pretty good

I thought you did a pretty good job with this story. It was more believable than the wife fucking her husband's boss at the company picnic as if nobody would notice. A rich trophy wife with time on her hands banging the help - a bit cliche maybe but it happens plenty. And a rich successful man who has already achieved more than most men ever will is sometimes the type of guy who has the confidence to accept some alternative fetishes. The point where she went from hello to "I want you to fuck me with your cock" (as opposed to what?) could use a bit of work but nobody is perfect.

I think that most people assume cuckold stories are about weak useless men because they assume no real man would ever let this happen. But the fact is that lots of people have alternative views and don't think that hiding from their wife's sexuality or intimidating her into compliance is a manly thing to do. This lifestyle is unusual and obviously not for everyone - but nothing says I am a scared little boy like refusing to accept other people's lifestyle as if they are afraid it is contagious.

Normally I would give it a solid 4. Since I know lots of narrow minded assholes will 1 bomb it I gave it a 5.

Keep writing and please don't ever do it for popularity especially in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Goo story

Good story.., lol douchbags with stupid comments above lol... Probably jerked off to it then felt bad .. Self haters lol

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
@poisonedapple7 You crack me up

Didn't read your screed. Read the comments and said I'll give it a pass. Then I read your comment and was cracked up at your hubris.

You publish a story that is clearly fetish in loving wives to stir up emotions and garner responds and then you laugh at them? This is fetish by any definition. You probably know that the readership for fetish is minuscule so your thought, I'll troll for eyeballs and comments in Loving Wives, which satisfies your other fetish to be humiliated.

Didn't read your story. Don't care. Won't vote. Will call you out on your poor placement decision.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow, that was a quick switch

From “Steve stared in horror..” to “…he couldn't wait to watch his wife fuck again…” with very, very, VERY little to substantiate it.

<P>

Yeah, the title does pretty much give it away, but that doesn’t excuse a poorly done story. You didn’t write a story, you posted a cliché.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the title said it all

another pile of crap to be thrown out with the garbage-didn't bother reading 1* should about do it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Irony

The irony is you wrote a short fiction titled cuckolding and some who do not like cuckolding felt it necessary to share their dislike of this genre. I find that ironic. In theme meantime, I enjoyed reading your story. It sounds like you are setting up for many sequels. Thank you.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Steve no card ?

Cum in the champagne glass and leave them on the table, pictures of course. See what developes later that night over dinner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i would set my wife on fire if she ever did this

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

what gets me is this why are men so enamered with whores

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

i really think a husband should be his wife's cuckold husband. Nothing wrong with that

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

there is plenty of Joy in a cuckold marriage for both wife and her cuckold husband. for one thing you would have a happier wife and a better marriage. i get so upset because there are so many unhappy wives and this could be different if only the wives were getting a better fuck relationship in their lives and marriages. I for one believe many wives should and need this kind of marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

my wife experienced joy in cuckolding

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

i strongly support cuckolding in marriages. i believe a wife should have a bull . a well fucked wife are far happier wives.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

there is no greater joy than seeing your wife after she has been fucked real good especially the next morning having breakfast and then reclaiming your wife. the wife is so aglow at breakfast and smiling and happy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous