The Joystick Joust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember when you said you could beat me at any game?" Joe asked, his voice filled with a teasing arrogance. "Guess you're not as good of a player as you thought."

Kieran's eyes flickered up to meet Joe's, the familiar sting of defeat making him wince. He had lost, and the consequences were far more intense than he could have ever imagined. But he was a man of his word, and he would see this through to the end.

Joe's hand moved to the side of Kieran's face, his fingers tracing a path down his cheek. It was a tender gesture, one that belied the dominating force Joe had shown earlier. But then, without warning, Joe's hand moved, slapping Kieran across the face. The force of the hit was enough to make Kieran's head snap to the side, a gasp of surprise escaping his lips.

"Focus, Kieran," Joe pointed down at his massive cock, his voice filled with a dark, twisted pleasure. "You wanted to play, and now you're going to pay."

Kieran whimpered, his body trembling with a mixture of fear and anticipation. He watched as Joe moved his hand to his own cock, stroking himself with long, slow strokes. The sight was both arousing and intimidating, and Kieran could feel his own arousal throbbing in response.

Without warning, Joe grabbed Kieran by the back of the head, guiding him back to his awaiting member. Kieran opened his mouth, allowing Joe to slide his cock back in. The sensation was familiar now, and Kieran found himself craving the taste, the feel of Joe in his mouth.

"Take it all, Kieran," Joe commanded, his voice filled with a dark, twisted pleasure. "Show me what a good cocksucker you are."

Kieran did as he was told, his mouth opening wider to take in more of Joe. He could feel Joe's length sliding deeper, hitting the back of his throat. He gagged, his body convulsing in response, but he didn't pull back. Instead, he forced himself to relax, to take more of Joe.

Just when he thought he couldn't take any more, Joe pulled back, a string of spit connecting his cock to Kieran's mouth. Kieran gasped for air, his eyes watering from the intensity of it all. And then, without warning, Joe spat in Kieran's eye, the act making him flinch.

"You're a disappointing gamer, Kieran," Joe taunted, his voice filled with a cruel satisfaction. "But you're a fantastic cock sucker."

Kieran's cheeks burned at the words, but he didn't deny them. Instead, he wiped at his eye, a small whimper escaping him. He was ashamed, humiliated, but there was a strange sense of arousal in it all. He was hard, painfully so, and the feeling of Joe dominating him, degrading him, was driving him crazy.

As Joe pushed his cock back into Kieran's mouth, Kieran found himself surrendering to the rhythm as he looked up at Joe. And then, with a final thrust, Joe came. His release painted Kieran's face, warm and sticky. The first string shot out across his left eye and forehead, the second and third got him in the other eye and strung down from his chin, and the rest filled his open mouth like a lascivious model. Kieran could feel it sliding down his cheeks, pooling at the corners of his mouth. His eyes fluttered open, looking up at Joe through a thick lens of cum.

Joe's gaze was intense, a dark desire that made Kieran's heart pound. He reached out, using Kieran's hair to clean himself off. The act was degrading, and yet, Kieran found himself craving more. He wanted to feel used, dominated, to be at Joe's mercy.

After Kieran cleaned Joe's rod at his command, Joe pulled out from Kieran, leaving him gasping and panting. His eyes were half-lidded, his eyelashes sticky and clumped together with the remnants of Joe's climax. His cheeks were flushed, the taste of Joe still lingering on his lips.

"Get ready for more, Kieran," Joe drawled, a wicked smile playing on his lips. "You said you were game for anything, remember?"

Kieran gave a weak nod with wide eyes, his heart pounding in his chest. He watched as Joe positioned him on the couch, pushing his legs up and placing his heels behind his head. The position made him feel vulnerable, exposed. His hard cock was leaking precum, throbbing with a desperate need for release.

Joe's fingers found Kieran's entrance once more, pressing and probing, stretching him further. Kieran's body tensed at the sensation, a choked gasp escaping him. The sensation was strange, uncomfortable, yet not entirely unwelcome.

"I hope you're ready, Kieran," Joe murmured, a dark promise in his voice. "I'm going to make you feel good."

Joe's words sent a thrill down Kieran's spine. He nodded, his eyes meeting Joe's in a silent plea. He was ready, he wanted this. He wanted to feel Joe's touch, to be dominated by him.

Joe's fingers slipped inside Kieran, thrusting in and out in a rhythm that had Kieran gasping. His other hand found Kieran's cock, stroking him in time with his thrusts. Kieran's breath hitched, his body convulsing in pleasure. The combination of Joe's fingers inside him and his hand on his cock was too much. He could feel his climax building, a pressure that threatened to consume him.

"Joe..." Kieran whimpered, his body trembling. "I... I..."

"Let it go, Kieran," Joe commanded, his voice filled with a dark, twisted pleasure. "I want to see you nut."

With a final thrust of Joe's fingers and a squeeze on his cock, Kieran came undone. His climax ripped through him, his cum shooting out and landing on his own face. His body jerked and twitched, the pleasure so intense it was almost painful.

Joe watched Kieran with a predatory glint in his eyes, a dark satisfaction in his gaze. He removed his fingers from Kieran, watching as his body twitched and jerked in the aftermath of his climax.

"You look so beautiful like this, Kieran," Joe murmured, his voice filled with a dark, twisted pleasure. "Covered in your own cum, mine, used and dominated. You're a good boy, Kieran. You took it all."

Joe pulled away then, leaving Kieran panting on the floor. He felt used, dominated, but he couldn't deny the pleasure that coursed through him. He looked up at Joe, his eyes filled with a mix of humiliation and desire.

"Well, Kieran," Joe said, his voice filled with satisfaction. "I think we can agree that you lost."

Kieran could only nod, his body still trembling from his orgasm. Yes, he had lost the bet. But in the end, he couldn't deny that he had also gained something far more exciting and intoxicating. The thrill of the unknown, of exploring new boundaries and desires, was something he craved. And he knew that this would not be their last game.

12