All Comments on 'The Key in The Sea'

by Aex00

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
graymangazergraymangazerabout 1 month ago

She said he'd have to pay the price for being unfaithful, sorry, but to me it was more of a reward. I think I'd be at the head of the queue if offered a week like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Should have been one paragraph long... When Daisy dropped the key overboard, Mark picked her up and looked deep into her eyes. "go get it bitch" he said with a sinister grin as he tossed her overboard. When he went back to his room Linda was waiting with the other key.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

No pussy on earth is worth that. Every pussy feels the same in the dark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Started sort of OK, but just went into the rocks with the ending.......if that was your ending and if so, it is a complete waste of the readers time......SORRY.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 1 month ago

Could any reasonable and rational man be so stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good start. Now expand and see where it goes. We need the week then we need after they return. If Linda is a colleague this would change the work dynamic as well. Daisy could be killing her husband's work progress or future career this shooting herself in the foot.

The old adage of the person who cares less about a relationship has the power applies in this case. Linda doesn't care at all so she'll be abusive at best. Daisy certainly doesn't really care. Buddy should wake up, take the next plane home, file for divorce and start looking for a new job because in the end that's what's going to happen to him anyway.

ker63469ker63469about 1 month ago

Started out ok, but went down the toilet. Is he actually going to submit to these two crazy bitches for a week. Fuck that shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

not good

when she tossed the key off the pier he should have tossed her in after it, then gone to hotel and cancel the rest of the trip and go home . Let the lying bitch learn to swim !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My wife gave the key to my chastity cage to her ex-husband which he wears on a chain so I'll always be reminded that I'm a cuckold.

Aex00Aex00about 1 month agoAuthor

I am amused by the number of suggestions on how to solve the issue going to a locksmith or by the strange turn of events.

Let me explain

1) 95% of the story here in literotica take a complicate route instead of the most logical and simple (all the blackmailing stories are indeed unrealistic, not to mention the mind control ones). So why you are not just following the story as it is written?

2) This is an April fool story that is requires to have twists. I do not mind if you do not like what you read, but, please at least acknowledge that the story has twists in it.

As per the insults about pathetic / abusive / needed negative scores.... guys, the world is so big. Just relax and read something else. At most you have wasted 10 min of your time to read this short text.

Norway_1705Norway_170524 days ago

In my humble opinion, blackmail and ultimatums do not work to convince a man to wear a chastity cage 24/7.

I understand that it is a trope in the category literature, but it seems inherently wrong to me.

And I would not underestimate the inconsistencies of the pro-feminist Double Standard: the wife accuses her husband of cheating and then blackmails him, but meanwhile, the same wife cheats on her husband and suffers no consequences!

Wow, guys. I see that in some parts of the world METOO has hit hard.

Whatever. Everyone agrees on one point: no chastity device serves to diminish jealousy, no device prevents those who want to cheat from cheating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAex00@Aex00
6 Followers
Avid reader, but very lazy writer. Following Literotica since 2012 or so. Hopefully now also publishing some stories.