All Comments on 'The Kingdom Ch. 14'

by southrook

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

WOW!!! What an explosive chapter!!! Nothing in this story has panned out the way I thought it would.The twists and turns really set this story apart. Well done! Please don’t wait too long to wrap up this cliffhanger! 5 stars!

Nikodemus00Nikodemus00over 4 years ago

Unfair. I'm completely hooked! I stumbled upon this story around 1 am...and now it's after 4 and I have work in the morning!

Thank you for the enthralling tale!

southrooksouthrookover 4 years agoAuthor
Nikodemus

Thanks for the feedback! Sorry for the sleep deprivation ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Future Updates

Great chapter with the twists and turns. Have you thought about accepting donations via Patreon or PayPal? Would love to see you continue with regular updates to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I would really like to see an extended section of the story set in the kennel. Just a thought. Thanks for a truly fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Just amazing writing, nothing more to say. I really hope you will continue this fantastic tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Brilliant chapter, so the plot thickens!

Btw, I wanted to apologise for my reaction to your last chapter, non consent is a massive trigger for me for what is probably obvious reasons. It was actually through exploring BDSM with my husband that allowed a lot of healing to take place. I’ve since noticed that your tags for the story did include non consent but I’ve really been enjoying this story so at the I read it I took the category at face value. I really am loving your story, I’ll just make sure I check the tags specific to each chapter. I was probably having a bad day.

I’m really looking forward to seeing how the story progresses! I’m no expert but I’d say you definitely have marketable skills. It’s a very engaging story.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next chapter please?

Hello! Love your writing. When can we expect the next chapter? I would love to see more of the kennel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really hope you keep going

Easily my favorite author on the site. The back and forth of your stories is wonderful. I genuinely hope you keep producing more, you’re phenomenally talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Story Please

I hope you continue this story, it’s so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Keep writing! I need to know how it ends!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue

Please keep writing! Such an amazing story.

SkithSkithover 3 years ago
That’s it?!?!

There has to be more! I’m way too invested in this series! There has to be more!

Janus_of_RomeJanus_of_Romeover 3 years ago
All I Want for Christmas

All I Want for Christmas is to get the next chapter of this series!! Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please, please, please continue this story. I need to know how it ends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you!

I discovered your story just last night through a recommendation from another writer in another comment section, and I have to tell you that it's exceptionally well-written. Sure, it cost me quite a lot of sleep last night, I found it around midnight and had no intention finishing it but just couldn't put it down. In a way I'm glad ... this chapter in particular packed a real emotional punch, and it goes without saying I hope (in light of everything) that you're doing well and everything is as okay as possible. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well that was a Chapter and a half! A lot of tension and emotion in there and I'm very glad that you are continuing with the story even after its been going on for so long. I sincerely wish you continue this story as I am quite invested in the story and Ali/Jodie's journey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersouthrook@southrook
CNC bondage enthusiast. Jokester. Class clown EST 1991. Button pusher. Exceptionally gifted at caption contests. Mostly on here when I travel. I love struggle-play but only when the interests are mutual. If something doesn't sit right, hit me with a *safeword*. Absolutely no ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES