The Kingdom of Magic Theme Park Ch. 05

Story Info
Kingdom of Magic’s characters take on two slutty girls!
1.7k words
3.77
3.5k
7
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd finished my work for the Kingdom of Magic and returned my character costume full of sweat and stains. Hopefully I hadn't caught anything from the whores I'd fucked dressed up as Kingdom of Magic's princesses (another story I'll share). Now I knew slutty looking Kat was more or less a pedomom, with a split personality. I was desperate to get my cock inside Abi's tight cunt even though she was 18. A virgin, and I would love to break her in.

On the way back through the underground tunnels under the park, I noticed a door was ajar, and I stuck my head in, hearing the park's theme tunes on the speakers inside. It was dark in the room, with four cinema-like seats and a shaft of light. At first, I thought it was a huge TV; then I realized it was a two-way mirror, like something from a spy film or a porn theatre.

The room on the other side of the glass was the fantasy-themed area, predominantly featuring the newest Kingdom characters -- Myth the unicorn and Griz the brown bear. The room was awash with colors and moldings--a magical forest, a grotto cave, just like the theme park, with some of the characters as life-size statues. I could see two of the teen princesses from earlier talking and laughing, still in their dresses. There were two large beds, with pajamas laid out on each. It was an expensive room, weird, but alluring. Its use, whether a children's hospital ward or a nap-time playroom, was unclear. Who knows? It was beyond belief, whatever it was. The Kingdom clearly had plenty of secrets and surprises.

I buzz sounded over the sound system and the eighteen-year-old teens took off their princess dresses. Flawless skin, tight bodies, little pink tops and panties. Then to my amazement they stripped down further, I starred in wonder at their nakedness, pert arses and firm tits, that stirred my cock.

Taking clothes from the bed the one with the bigger tits put on white pyjamas with lilac, pinks and grey colours of unicorn heads on the bottoms, and one large one on the centre of the top.

The other girl' s was cream but with the head of brown bears printed on them instead. Uni-girl and Bear-girl, I named them in my mind. Ah, they must be staying over, this must be part of the hotel. Then why the two way mirror? I thought.

I rubbed and adjusted and my cock in my jeans watching them laugh and roll, then jump from bed to bed, the Uni-girl's pig tails and the Bea-girls ponytail flicking in the air. I could catch their voices quite clear over the speakers. Their stomach showed as they jumped, their painted red toes and soles perfect for cuming on, got me hard instantly.

I shuddered as Myth and Griz came to life--not statues or animatronics, but cast members in costume suits. I noticed they were modified; I could see their hands, no trot or paw gloves. Their costumes had holes for their well hung cocks. While they all played together happily, it was clear what Griz and Myth had in store for these two beauties.

I watched the as the Myth knelt on the bed facing the mirror, his cock getting big as Uni-girl stopped bouncing on the bed. She got on all fours in front of him and rested on her elbows as Myth gave her ass and tight hairy trimmed minge a push with his horn on his head. Between the horn and him being hung like a horse and I was genuinely worried for the girl. He pulled down her elasticated waste to her knees and rested his huge cock along on her little bum and dimpled back, that match her cute dimpled cheeks on her face. Her blue eyes lit up, and she got a big grin on her face making the bulge in my pants bigger.

Bear-girl was instructed Griz gruffly, impressively in character to take off her top, which she did. She was a little thinner and taller than Uni. Standing there posing topless with perfectly shaped little titties and a beaming smile on her face, she took off her bottoms and was completely naked again! She leapt off the bed and flung her arms around Griz's neck, and kissed his plastic and fur face as he held her up as his cock grew big below. Griz lowered Bear-girl on to his fat prick, and she started bouncing up and down on Griz's cock, she seemed to love having his thick dick stretching out her young wet pussy.

I leaned forward watching, my hand rubbing my jeans, as precum dampened my pants. Biting her lip Uni's eyes watered as Myth's giant cock stuffed her doggy style like a horse mounting a mare. The fucking prick hooked the little girl mouth with his index fingers, pulling contorting her pretty face as he fucked her hard increasing his rhythm. Through the speakers bellowed his characters high pitched muffled voice, "Fuck me! Her tight pussy is gripping my pedocock!"

Myth's balls slapped as he thrust against Uni-girl, rocking her pigtails. Getting ready to blast his hot creamy cum into her sweet swollen pussy, he reached around her front yanking and stretching her unicorn pj top over her shoulder using it like a reins, revealing her bouncing young breasts. "I'm going to cum!" He said, choking the poor kid with her top, "Good girl," he sneered, as he emptied his sacks.

After pulling the Uni back further he released her and she face planted the bed, slumping as his softening spent cock slipped out of her cum filled pussy. Finally Uni-girl sat up disorientated with cum oozing out on the bed. Myth climbed off the bed and chuckled, "That bitch was good!" He stated proudly to the mirror. Did they know I was there? I thought. He was a bit of a prick, but the events still a kept my dripping cock hard.

Bear-girl continued to bounce and squeal on Griz's thick cock, but when Myth got closer Griz flopped her onto the bed.

Sweating in their costumes like pedos in a park, I watched as the two men manhandle and groped Bear-girl's slim, sporty body, squeezing her budding breasts and twisting her nipples. It began to make Myth hard again. They took turns pushing their fingers deep inside her pussy, finger fucking her quim and trying to fist the poor things hole. Yet she seemed to like it. She laid there exhausted smiling, trying to catch her breath and looked over at Uni who was on her side still out of it.

After turning Bear over onto her hands and knees, Griz held her ponytail stuffed his cock into her mouth and started face fucking her.

"I love her tits are just little bumps... Those hard erect nipples are to die for," said Myth, and grabbed her waist and drove his massive cock into her bald, clean shaved pussy, fucking her from behind, like a giant dog on heat, just like he did with Uni.

Myth high-fived the brown bear, "Griz, your step-daughter is an awesome fuck, she's a little taller than mine, and that hairless pussy is as cute as her ass." Myth said, in his high stupid voice ploughing balls deep in Bear-girl.

"Your teen step-daughter fucking sexy too, it love her dimples and her bigger tits." Replied Griz in his deep bear voice. As he gripped his step-daughter's ponytail hard, he glanced over a Uni-girl getting dressed again her inner thighs still full of cum, her top stretched nearly to her knees

Myth saw him looking at Uni, "On her birthday, her mom taught her how to suck my cock. Two days later I was fucking her and never looked back since," stated Myth, pumping in and out of Griz's stepdaughter's pussy, holding her little waist as firmly as he could.

With that I pulled out my cock. Watching Uni sitting on the bed and Bear getting spit roasted I tugged my dick in the dark. I looked over at Griz slowly pushing his fat cock in his stepdaughters mouth. Rocking rhythmically on her hands and knees she crossed her eyes while sucking off her stepfather. Myth continued pumping his big cock in and out of her young pussy and let out a grunt, "I'm gonna shoot my load Griz!"

"Me too!" Growled Griz.

Myth jammed his balls against Bear's ass as his huge dick exploded filling her pusssy with bucket loads of cum! I watched Griz hold Bear's head up by her hair, as he whipped his dick out of her mouth and shoot reams of cum over her face and her cute little pointy tongue.

Myth withdrew his cock from her cum filled hairless pussy as it dripped on the kiddie bedding. Bear-girl looked over her shoulder at the mirror, swallowed a load and giggled wiping her mouth with her ponytail. More juices began flowing out of her, running down her legs which made me cum hard... I shot over the floor, straight up the carpeted wall on to the two way mirror.

Bear climbed off the bed and could hardly and climbed on the other bed, the exhausted step-daughters shared a passionate tongue kiss, sharing Griz's jizz juices on their faces.

"Don't they look so adorable together?" asked Myth squeakily.

"Does a pedobear shit in the woods?" chuckled Griz, getting onto he bed swatting on over the girls who started giggling.

"They are so ready!" Myth said, jumping onto the bed with his cock in his hand like a firehose.

Knowingly smiling, they looked up at their step-dads, as Griz dropped a perfect shaped log on Uni-girls stretched unicorn top. Myth began to hose the girls down with his warm piss, as Griz moved his ass dropping a second brown shit on his stepdaughter's stomach. The dirty bitch lent up to lick his asshole, and he then stood next to Myth and began pissing too. As Uni and Bear fingered their sore pussies, flicking their clits, streams of piss rained down on the pair, leaving them dirty and drenched.

Shocked, wide-eyed I sat back in the chair as my cock softened. It was a magic mirror of sorts. "Those bitches are something else," I sighed as my spunk dried on the 2-way mirror.