The Kingdom of Magic Theme Park Ch. 06

Story Info
MILFs teach me a lesson catching me behind the 2-way mirror.
1.9k words
3.96
3.1k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They were weren't they?!" came a sultry voice from the dimly lit room on my left. A fake red haired woman in strapless red gown with leg slit, red heels and arm length blue gloves sat in the theatre-like seats of the room, as the high tech two way mirror became frosted, obscuring the view on the other side.

"The one fucking Myth was my daughter. His huge cock inside her got me so wet. You can call me Jess," said the redhead gladly.

"The other was my daughter and husband." Another voice said to my right. "I'm not a fan of scat, but Griz and her like it. Call me Areola." She flapped the tail of her mermaid costume, her long ginger wing framed her little tits, (just like her daughters) only covered with plastic shells.

With the stereo-sound, noise of the foursome and that I was so busy gawking with my cock in hand - I didn't notice they had been sitting there all that.

"We like to watch our little sluts get fucked by our husbands, and what better place than in The Kingdom of Magic." said Jess proudly.

"Where you can bring the young and innocent and watch the shit get fucked out of them." Added Areola giggly in a sweet voice.

"We saw you with your partner Kat, right? And daughter Abi."

"And taking sneaky photos of the women in the park." Snarked Areola.

"Yeah, I'd better go." I said, putting my flaccid dick away.

Jess leaned forwards and licked the cum from the mirror that I shot earlier watching their daughters getting ruined behind the mirror. "Don't you want some fun first?"

I made a split second decision as my dick rose from its slumber, and sat back in the chair. "Give me all you got!"

Jess took charge, and grabbed ahold of my growing prick. With her soft glove she stroked it a couple of times and then opened red lipstick chops and leaned forward, taking me to the back of her throat with the first bob of her head.

I looked at Areola, who watched intently. She had a slightly concerned look on her face, jealous maybe? I knew my facial expressions were giving away how good her mate was at sucking cock. Jess took my prick out of her mouth and turned to her.

"Here," she said, still holding it like a magic wand, she offered my dick to her mermaid pall.

A pro like her daughter Bear-girl, Areola leaned in and opened her mouth, sliding me in until her nose reached Jess's hand. After some time gagging on my cock Jess let go. "Use your hands my fishy friend, he clearly likes that." Still keeping me in her mouth, Areola shot the wigged redhead a sideways glance, clearly annoyed at the orders, but the slut did as she was told and grasped the base of my rod with her right hand and proceeded to move it back and forth with the same pace as her head.

I sat there like a king on a throne as they passed my lipstick covered cock back and forth. I was desperate not to cum watching as they took the head into their mouths, still covered in the other's saliva.

"That's a good little mermaid," said Jess, as she rubbed the mermaid 's ginger wig "You're doing a great job cocksucker," she said, as Areola was taking her turn spitting and gagging on my cock. If I hadn't been having such a crazy day I'd have shot my load already. Princesses, furry lovers, hookers, scat and orgy pretend pedos, I'd seen it all, so I was more preoccupied watching what was going on rather than enjoying how it felt.

"That's enough," said Jess, and tapped Areola on the shoulder to stop, "We don't want to finish this prick before he's fucked us."

They both stood up, Areola looked awkward on her tale waiting for Jess' lead. Jess moved in front of me with her hands on the sticky glass, presenting her well used, all you could eat snatch to me doggy-style. She didn't wait for an invitation, and lowering herself down she took a hold of my prick, rubbing the tip against the gash of her pussy lips, they were already heavily lubricated with her juices. I grabbed each of her ass cheeks and pulled the teasing cunt on to me, which glided in easily as she let out a gasp. Without hesitation she began writhing and grinding. Thankfully, not going fast as I didn't want to cum too quickly, but she was slamming down pretty hard, my balls slapping her clit using the 2 way mirror for leverage. The slut mom was moaning like a pornstar, shooting off a profanity in the soundproof room of how good it felt:

"Fuck yes! Perv MILF lover so good!"

"Harder you dirty cunt!"

"Slam that pedo-wannabe big cock in me!"

The last one was a little surprising, I honestly couldn't believe everyone I met had me marked as a nonce. I looked to my right, I had totally forgotten about Areola. She looked a little left out just standing there. So, I pulled up her shells, grouped her little tittles and played with her pert nipples.

"Areola, get on all fours over there." Jess barked, and pointed to the open space that wheelchairs were mentioned for. Areola shuffled her ankles restricted by the outfit, "Get on all fours with your arse out princess and this pervert can take turns on us with his pedocock."

Jess got off my cock, ripping her red dress as she got on all fours right next to her mate, so close their thighs and costume were touching. I followed Jess' lead and began ploughing the bitch as hard as I could. Don't call me pedo, I thought, yanking back her hair and wig, ramming the bitch, ploughing her like farm soil!

I admired Areola's little athletic ass popping out above her green scaled tale as I continued slamming my hips into Jess the cheeky fuck. Knees hurting without any kind of announcement, I pulled out of Jess, took a half a step to my right, grabbed Areola's waist and slammed into her full force, all in one motion. She let out a yelp like a seal that was a combination of surprise, pain and pleasure.

So after finishing with her soaking clunge, I picked up where I left off fucking Jess still in her heels, slow with deep hard thrusts, gripping her big-tits when I could. The two women made different sounds. Areola made softer noises like a bubble guppy, no matter how hard I fucked her she still sounded like she was on a Dumbo ride. Whereas Jess, clearly the leader in their relationship, sounded like she was in the Playboy Mansion dressed as a red ranger with every thrust. She made a loud grunting like a fucking pig and whined like fox, screaming every time I slammed into her cunt. If it weren't for her occasionally filthy mucky talk like "Ruin my vagina, you stupid prick," You would have thought she getting raped.

I looked over at Jess, she wasn't moving, or even looking at me, she was just on her hands and knees panting, waiting frustrated for her turn again. I withdrew my magic cock-sword from Areola and moved back over behind Jess and started banging her sore messy minge again. She was working towards her orgasm. Her increased sounds and sexual-profanity caused me to pick up the pace, just to shut the slut up.

I looked back at Areola, and with hand and grabbed her closest butt cheek. I moved my hand around, sliding it along her smooth little curves. I came to her slit and at first slid two fingers in, finally I managed to get four in. I finger bashed that little clit as I continued to pump her slutty friend. I then slid my finger tips down to her snatch, and stuffed one wet finger in her tight chocolate starfish. She let out a little squeak, closed her eyes and lowered her head.

There I was, sick pedomoms bent over in front of me side by side. One hand on Jess' hair, pounding air out of loose cunt, while I simultaneously had a finger in her mates tight ass. Seconds later Jess drooled on the floor and yelled in ecstasy, her body writhing as she came, gushing like Niagara Falls over my balls, down my legs and which pooled the floor. I couldn't hold on much longer, so I switched to Areola and shoved my cock in her tight snatch.

"I'm gonna cum soon." I warned, as Jess lifted her head and looked over.

"Focus baby seashell, you need to cum before this pervert does," she patronisingly warned her friend.

Dripping wet Jess ran one of her hands through my hair, and spat on my face, then licked it before kissing me all while I steadily pumped her partner in filth from behind. It was like she was edging me, seeing how pissed off I could get; or turned on, while wanting me desperately to hold my impending climax at bay to get Areola off.

Jess pulled her lips from mine and looked down at the back of her Areola head. Her eyes trailed down her thin back, glistening from perspiration. She admired her firm heart-shaped ass slamming back against my crotch. Watching my fanny juiced cock disappear and reappear with each thrust. Areola finally let out a cry. She was almost there, but with her clamping on my cock I didn't know how much longer I could last!

Jess sat down in her pool of piss-cum. Areola, facing me. She reached underneath her mate and Areola gasped, she found her clit. Areola began breathing rapidly, letting out a gasping cry each time. I continued my relentless pounding of the skinny mom's pussy as I watched Jess's gloved arms shaking as she rubbed the mermaid's clit to quicken her orgasm. Eventually, it happened... Areola threw her head back and let out a squeal through her clenched teeth.

Thank fuck I thought! I felt the first shot erupt into that little hot cunt. Then without wasting a drop I yanked out my prick and aimed as the next shot flew through the air catching Jess square in her botoxed forehead. Moving my dong more shots came as I blew my load between Areola's shoulder blades. Busty Jess leaned in with her mouth open and laid her head on the small of her mate's back. With her bitchy gob open she caught my spunk on her tongue, and cleavage then began licking up spots from the other MILF's skin. My cock and ball ached, but what a fucking orgasm and happy ending for these sluts. I just sat there watching as Jess rubbed my cum into Areola's back soothingly.

Light came from the mirror and Jess and Areola' daughters Bear-girl and Uni-girl stood on the other side of the state-of-the-art glass, their eyes creased with joy, smiling from ear to ear clapping, still covered in their stepdads shit piss and cum.

An annoying but inventive piece of tech, I thought. With my dubbed a pedocock still twitching, realising the 2-way-mirror could be switched to see in as well as out, and also like regular glass I gave the girls who were at least eighteen a wink.

"They like watching us too mister," smiled cummy Jess, her makeup fucked up across her face like school was out for summer.

"Just like their moms," added Areola.

"All you sluts were great!" I smiled.