The Kings Road Pt. 03

Story Info
More evidence to give.
3.5k words
4.56
5.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte showered as soon as she got up the next morning. She cleaned her teeth and brushed out her hair, taking further time to style it. Then selected what she wanted to wear. Daniel had seen her at her worse yesterday, the thought of which made her cringe even now. She was determined that today would be different.

She smiled as she selected some black silk stockings. She knew that she would get as much of a thrill from wearing the sheer leg adornments, as he should looking at her legs in them; probably more so, because she was wearing them, so also would feel the rasp of the material at the contact points of her thighs and knees as she walked. She had already decided to walk to her shop, knowing that she would be in an increased state of arousal by the time she got there, just by wearing the stockings.

She selected a black matching panty and bra set. The red rose embroidery and thin lacey see-through panels, made them look far from practical, but encouraged that look of sexiness she was after. She closed her draw, then feeling really naughty, opened it again and pulled out the matching suspender belt for this set of lingerie. Even before she had put the undergarments on, she could feel herself tingling. She knew that, already she was beginning to get a little wet, and looking at her naked breasts, she was not surprised to see the nipples at their fullest and hardest. In fact, she was not even sure if they had gone down from yesterday?

She hid the naughty girls away within her bra, then put on the suspender belt and centred it about her narrow waist. She then delighted in slipping the cool silk stockings along her legs, fastening them to the straps of the suspender via the clips. Once all four were done, she straightened the stockings and made sure they were at the same level, before pulling her panties on. Charlotte looked and felt very sexy and could see that her chest and neck were already very flushed. She elected to wear a black and white check, pleated skirt; the hem of which was just above her knees. And a black blouse, which she purposefully left undone a little more that propriety dictated. Already as she moved about the bedroom, she could hear and feel the swish of the stockings as her legs rubbed together, she would have to be very careful or she would be having an orgasm in the street. Although, she had pretty much already done that yesterday.

Smiling to herself, she finished her make-up, touched up her hair, slipped on some little boots. Charlotte knew with the whole forensics team at her shop, she was unlikely to be able to get any alone time with Daniel and therefore what she was wearing would all be wasted on him. But it would not be wasted on her, and that was a good 60% of the reason for doing it.

She was going to take a slow walk. It would heighten her arousal and would mean that she wouldn't arrive all hot, wet and sweaty. "Well, not sweaty anyway, but definitely hot and certainly wet!" Charlotte smirked at her own joke as she headed towards the shop.

Almost immediately, as she walked the thirty minutes to her lingerie shop, she could feel the friction created by the stockings creating even more heat in her pubic area. More so than she had experienced in the past. Was this just because of Daniel and her expectations, or had things changed within her? Certainly, a walk to work would not arouse the average person, but then, the average person had not been tied up and displayed in their own shop window the day before.

When Charlotte reached the shop door at 09:30, she paused before opening it. There was a slight tinge of fear present in her. 'What if the person was back, what if they were still there and had never left, or what if they had broken in again?' She took a deep breath to allay those fears and opened the door, walking into the shop. She closed and locked the door behind her. The place was as they had both left it the day before. She sat at the seat of her desk, where she was able to see the door and waited. Crossing and uncrossing her legs in impatience. But in essence, maintaining the level of lust that she had so far achieved.

The white police van showed up at 09:50 and Charlotte jumped up to let the team in. Charlotte asked the most senior looking one if they could tackle the kitchen area first, so that she could make her and them a hot drink. His eyes lit up immediately and with that incentive, he had that area done in fifteen minutes. Charlotte put the kettle on and walked about the team taking drink orders. She kept looking for Daniel to arrive, but after an hour had elapsed, she thought that this just wasn't going to happen. As she sat at her desk, going through the manifest of her last delivery of stock, from her supplier, she heard the familiar voice.

"Morning all. I see that Charlotte has already supplied hot beverages? Hope there is enough left for me?"

Charlotte beamed a response, "Daniel. I was beginning to think I had been stood up!" She smiled a little coy smile. "Of course, I have something hot for you." Her smile widened at her double entendre. "Especially after what you did for me yesterday. I'm surprised that you even recognised me with my clothes on?" One of the female forensic officers looked up at Daniel and raised an eyebrow. Charlotte was not sure if it was in appreciation or a suggestion of a hint of jealousy?

"Part of my job," he said with that easy way he had, smiling warmly at Charlotte and looking directly into her hazel eyes, "is to uncover what lies beneath. But I must say, that you are looking very lovely today. I hope that the trauma of yesterday is behind you now? I was late because I knew these guys would take about an hour, after which, we could go through the fresh evidence. By the sounds of it, I wasn't sure you would want a lot of people pawing all over it?"

Charlotte felt a flutter in her chest. 'God, how thoughtful.' She turned away from him to hide her immediate flush. The heat of which she felt cover her face and neck. "Take it, you would like a coffee yes? Same as yesterday?"

"That would be great. In all seriousness though, apart from looking great on the outside, how is Charlotte feeling on the inside?"

She couldn't help her body quivering as he noticed her appearance and mentioned her name. There were a couple of buzz-words that when he said them, caused her insides to do a flip. Her name, she realised was one of them. She thought about how she was inside. 'Wet and horny? Lustful and needy? Dressed to thrill and close to the object of those feelings?' She realised that she was thinking about him rather than the ordeal she had been put through. But that couldn't be a bad thing could it? "You know, I think I'm doing all right. Though I am not sure if the shock has properly come out yet?"

"No, it might take a while yet. Look, the guys are packing up. Tell me how these photos were sent."

"Wow," she said in a flirty voice, or what she hoped was flirty anyway. "You get straight down to it don't you? No small-talk or anything?" She smiled, letting him know it was a joke.

"Charlotte, I would love to be talking with you about anything other than this right now. But with each passing moment, it could be that this person is slipping away. We need to get on it, if we are going to try to catch them."

"Yeah, I do see."

The senior forensic lady, the one that had raised her eyebrow at Daniel, walked over. "OK, Daniel, that is the entire shop done. Loads of fingerprints as I'm sure you will imagine. No semen stains anywhere. Urine by the window and what looks like, female sex fluid, indicative of the reported assault. Found a few long hairs, black. We'll get the results to you as soon as we can. I'll see you back at the station."

She looked at Charlotte, thanks for the coffees. We'll be out of your way now. You can resume as normal."

"Thank you," said Charlotte, as she watched them file out to the van, closing and locking the door behind them. She was alone again, with Daniel and the thought of that, increased the heat generated by her pubic region, with intensity. She was going to have another mind-numbing orgasm if she didn't distract herself quickly.

She picked up her bag and took out the envelope with the pictures in and passed it to Daniel. "They are in there. I haven't looked at all of them, thinking that it is best not to touch them. As I say, they are pictures taken whilst I'm out of it. The writing on the envelope looks strange, maybe even familiar? I'm not sure. And most, if not all of the pictures have something written on them."

"No, I won't touch them." Daniel said. "As you have already handled them, you can show me the fronts and the backs. Were they in any particular order or just put in there?"

"Oh no. The ones I saw, only the first few you understand, did appear to be in order. I have not disturbed that."

"Ok, well let's see what we have got then?"

Charlotte pulled out the pictures. The first was of her laying on the floor. She was fully clothed but unconscious. The caption read, 'For each time you turned me down you will be humiliated, as I felt humiliated.' The next revealed Charlotte with her blouse and skirt removed. 'Delicious underwear, so classy'. The next was without underwear, just her stockings. 'Oh this is going to be fun.' The next few pictures were close ups of her breasts and stockings, the captions basically reading that the person involved would be keeping their own copies for lewd use. The next picture made Charlotte blush. "I...I...did say they...they were a little intimate." The picture was a close up of Charlotte's pussy, a gloved finger was pushed between her labia, the lips of which appeared swollen and seemed to greet the finger with excitable pleasure. Her clitoris was very visible and the finger just seemed to highlight it further. The caption read, 'Your lips were already swollen.'

Daniel looked at Charlotte, "If you find this too embarrassing, I can take these down the station. But I would probably need to ask you questions about them anyway. So really there is no getting away from this. I am sorry. I do realise how difficult this must be, some strange man viewing intimate images of you."

Far from being embarrassed. Charlotte was getting worked up. So worked up in fact that she was going to have to excuse herself in a minute, before she had yet another orgasm in the presence of this gorgeous man. When she looked at the next picture, she almost came on the spot. "Ohhhhh GOD. I...I..." The picture was of a long lithe tongue, running the length of her valley and glistening with her milky fluid. "Oh SHIT!... They, they touched me with their tongue. I... I have to go to the bathroom. Sorry Daniel...but this..."

Charlotte got up and almost ran to the toilet. She could feel the wave of the approaching climax and it felt like it could be a big one. She closed the door and immediately pulled up her skirt and drew down her panties. They glistened wetly with her flow of juices. The wet knickers fell to her ankles, where she peeled them over her boots and forced them into her mouth. She then clamped a hand over her lips to prevent herself from screaming out in pleasure as she allowed a filbert nailed finger to run along her already dripping valley and rest upon the hood of her clitoris.

Her legs immediately clamped together as the scream of pleasure tore through the panties in her mouth, exploding outwards. She could not hold onto her passion; she could not hold onto the violence of her lust as it ripped through her. Buckling her muscles, causing such a spasm that her legs shot out straight, in front of her. "Ohhhhh,Oh, FUCK, FUCK! Oh my God, yes, yessssss. Christ, huh, huh, ummmmmmmoooohhh!" She held her finger in place on her clitoris and rode through her orgasm to the end, not wanting to pleasure herself too much, as she knew she would quickly have another, then another orgasm, so aroused and horny was she.

It took a few minutes after her orgasm for her to calm down. She removed her wet panties from her mouth and put them back on. She was still shaking as she washed her hands in the basin and flushing the loo to pretend that she had used it. Though it was more than likely Daniel had heard every single moan. She was passed caring about that now. In fact, she wanted him to know she had just had another orgasm in his presence.

"Sorry about that Daniel. I...just needed...I needed to have..." Charlotte was looking the little worse for wear, she was hot and flustered and more than aware of her own sex scent. She was pretty sure that Daniel would be able to smell it too. Seeing the pictures still on the table, particularly the one with the tongue spreading her lips as it lapped at her pussy, was not helping her containment of her arousal. The fact that it was not consensual, and that she was tied up whilst this had been going on, surprisingly made her arousal worse.

"Hey, don't worry, I understand, look I have been through the other photos, that last one you saw, was probably the most intimate, the rest were of you being tied. So, nothing that we both haven't seen. I'll take these down to the station with me. To save you any cause for concern. I have written down what the person had put on the back of the two really intimate ones, so that you can keep them with you. Please don't destroy them just yet. But at least that way, you don't need to worry about the pictures being viewed by a lot of other people."

"Thank you, Daniel, you are so considerate." She sat upon the desk, very aware of the taunting almost painful impulse, to spread her legs wide before the detective. Instead, she crossed them, slowly and seductively. Thrilling herself at the 'swishing' sound of the rasping silk as her legs glided over one another. If she could hold his attention, for but a moment, she would know whether or not he was gay, or interested.

She had gone a long way this morning, to preen herself, in the hopes that she would get some alone time with Daniel. She wanted to show him what she could truly look like and as she swung her legs before him, she could only hope that some amount of stocking top, or even suspender, were on display for him. Daniel's eyes were momentarily caught by the movement of her thighs and he momentarily held his view up her skirt. It was an infinitesimally small time, but was something that she had been looking for and when it happened, she knew she had him. A lecherous smile played about her lips.

"Just before you take these pictures," he said holding the two intimate almost pornographic photos towards her, "could you just study them a little closer and see if you can recognise anything of the individual/s in them?"

"God Daniel," she breathed, trying to mask a sudden surge of excitement at both his nearness and his holding the pictures, almost as if he were holding her, or that it was his tongue that was working its way along her heavenly valley. She fidgeted, "Do you think there could have been more than one?"

"Not necessarily, but as we do not know for certain, we should not rule it out."

As he talked, he closed the gap between them further, bringing her pussy into both their views. The detail in the photograph was stunning. The jawline of the person licking her was smooth, pale-skinned. There was little in the way of any clue, even hair colour, as that was not really in view. Though if she looked just behind the face, was that black hair, or her pubic hair? She gave up. "No, can't say that there is anything that helps me recognise the person or persons, I'm sorry Daniel." He was so close to her that he must be able to smell her musky sex scent. She clamped her thighs together putting pressure upon her swollen clitoris. Her body reacted by breaking out in goose bumps.

He looked up at her directly. "Well, not to worry, but if you do think of something, let me know. The writing suggests that this is someone that you know. Someone that you have shunned, whether sexually or emotionally. Does that ring a bell? Doesn't have to be recent either. Sometimes people can harbour a grudge for years, something suddenly happens and it springs back to the fore. I had best have a list of your boyfriends or girlfriends, ex husbands or wives dependant on your sexual leaning. Or both of course. Go back as far as you can."

"Men...men," she blurted out, feeling immediately foolish. "I...prefer men, I've never been married."

"I thought that you might," he smiled wryly. "But one cannot assume these days. Each to their own I say. OK then, if I could have a list of potential lovers then, that would be a start."

Charlotte could think of nothing but the man right before her. Inches from her stocking covered Knee. Knowledge of what she felt like, as his hands had roamed over her the previous day as he undid the ropes that bound her. Her sex heavy in the air. She cursed herself for putting her panties back on after visiting the toilet, she should have left them off. She found herself edging towards him. Her body in complete control now. Her skirt rode up her thigh as she slipped forwards, showing more and more of her beautifully crafted legs. He must notice soon? He must realise she was offering all she had for him to take, to take right here on the desk if he wanted?

She was confounded by him. 'How could he not get the message? Short of dropping her clothes and wrapping her arms and legs about him, there was nothing else...unless she told him outright that she wanted him?'

"OK Daniel," she said a little disgruntled. "I'll draw up a list, though it will probably be only a short one. I'll include people back to University, when I started being...er...sexually active. Do you want me to drop it down to the station?"

"No, I'll come and pick it up if you like, shall we say at eight tonight?"

Charlotte suddenly smiled, thinking to herself. 'So, I have another chance to entice him into my arms eh?' "Sure, that would be great. Will you have eaten; I can cook us something if you like?"

"No, that is fine, I wouldn't want you to go to the trouble. Now look after those pictures, we don't want them falling into the wrong hands."

Charlotte was surprised how the thought had the reverse effect on her. She looked into his eyes to see if there was any hidden meaning there, but seeing nothing said, "I'll see you at eight." She was already thinking how she was going to play things.

When he had gone, Charlotte stayed in the shop, she had decided to do a stock take as she now had the time on her hands. She left at four in the afternoon, giving herself some time to get ready for tonight. She was well aware, that she had thought very little of stock taking through the day and very much about what Daniel had in his trousers and what it would feel like as he used it on her!

As she opened the front door to her flat, she was already thinking about a shower with her seven-inch friend. But as she closed the door and walked into the living room, she sensed, rather than heard or saw, that things were not as they should be. From behind the door, she caught a movement. Like a striking cobra an arm flashed out, grabbing hold of her and dragging her backwards. She screamed, but was quickly muffled by a hand over her mouth and nose. Rapidly she found her consciousness slipping away, as she slid to the floor.