Into the Jungle Ch. 01

Story Info
Five orphans wake up as naked captives.
18.9k words
4.64
22.1k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel is the name of all the protagonists. They are all different characters however, so each series is independent unless otherwise stated. Enjoy.

Chapter one

Daniel walked quickly to ward off the cold. His thin coat that he got from the local goodwill did little to keep his skinny body warm. Walking quickly helped some, but he was still freezing in the northeastern winter weather. There wasn't snow yet, but he wouldn't be surprised if it came soon.

He tried to concentrate on anything else to keep his mind off his numb fingers. He was coming from his after school job at Walmart. Oh how he hated that job. The customers, the store, the managers, he hated everything about it.

But he was an orphan. He had nothing. No family that was willing to help out. No wholesome story of perseverance rewarded by some noble strangers that would help him out. No, all he had was a few weeks left at his foster home and that was it. As soon as he graduated from high school he was out on his own.

He didn't know who his parents had been. They had died in an accident when he was too young to remember and without any other family he had gone into the system. Too old to be easily adopted, he bounced from foster home to foster home. Some were good, some were not.

If Daniel could say one thing about himself it was that he was a survivor. That's why he would continue to do his crappy job. Because he had to. He had a vague plan to go to college but finding a way to pay for it seemed even more vague.

He had tried to excel in different sports in high school. He was too skinny to be useful in football, too short for basketball, too slight of frame to be good at baseball. In fact the last time he went to the pediatrician, she had told him that he was well behind his growth curve.

At 5'5" and 130 lbs he was easily the smallest guy in his graduating high school class and the only other legal adult, having turned 18 two weeks prior, that still got asked where his parents were when he hung out in public places. The doctor did say he should grow soon. He doubted it. That was his luck.

Academically he was smart. Really smart, especially for his school. Just not smart enough. There were just enough other hard luck cases out there that were just a little smarter that he continually came up short for scholarships and grants. He did get accepted to some decent state schools, but the dollar amounts scared him lifeless. He wasn't sure he would even go.

Daniel was so deep in thought about his future and his terrible luck that he wasn't paying attention to the small group of men waiting as he rounded the next corner. He should have been. It was a bad neighborhood and he was savvy enough that he knew better. It was just so cold that he needed a distraction. That distraction changed everything.

As he rounded the corner he realized these men didn't belong there. They were dressed too nice and they moved too smoothly. He realized too late that he needed to get out of there.

"Hi Daniel," said the man standing directly in front of him. He figured this one was their leader. He was a large man, at least 6'4" and close to 200 lbs of what Daniel could see was solid muscle. He moved like a predator.

"Ummmm," Daniel fumbled as he took in his situation. He stopped and began to backtrack only to run into another mountain of a man behind him. This one was even larger and broader than the one in front of him.

Oh shit, Daniel thought. How do they know my name? He began to mildly panic looking for a way out. He clocked one more large predator standing street side, next to a nice SUV, cutting off his only exit.

"Hey, where are you going?" asked the predator with a grin that made Daniel want to run.

"I don't want any trouble. Sorry if I walked into something here. I didn't see anything and I'll just be on my way," Daniel stammered out and tried to turn to leave.

The mountain behind him grabbed his shoulder in an iron grip, stopping him from moving at all. Daniel looked up at him only to see dead eyes staring back. This was a killer.

Daniel saw something in his peripheral vision and tried to react but it was too late. The mountain was lighting quick for being, well, a mountain. He jabbed Daniel in the neck with the hypodermic needle, injecting the entire contents into Daniel's jugular.

"Hey!" Daniel managed to get out as his hand went to the injection site on his neck. Before he could get anything else out of his mouth his legs crumpled and he felt himself fall into the mountains arms.

With the last vestiges of consciousness he felt himself lifted off the ground by the mountain so easily he might as well have not been there. He knew he was in trouble. Just my luck, he thought, I always get fucked.

Daniel awoke with a start. He sat straight up. He had no idea where he was or how long he had been out. His memory was very hazy and the light streaming through the window on his left was blinding.

He shielded his eyes with his hand as he attempted to make sense of his surroundings. Once his eyes adjusted some he saw that he was in a large open room. Large windows dominated one wall, with an expansive balcony spreading from the double french doors. He could see a forest outside or maybe a jungle. He didn't know. Wherever it was, it definitely wasn't the cold northeast where he lived.

He was naked. He figured that out quickly. He was lying on a large bed with nice feeling sheets. Expensive feeling sheets. He could see a kitchen and couches laying around. This place was huge. Where the hell am I, he thought. How did I get here?

He attempted to stand. He was a little woozy, but he seemed to be stable enough to look around. Turning in a circle he stopped dead at what he saw behind him.

Laid out across the back half of what he saw was a large open loft type room, were four more beds. Each bed had a naked woman on it. A very naked woman. What the hell, he thought.

He was racking his brain trying to figure out where he was, how he got there and who the naked women were. And where his clothes were.

While he stood thinking, the woman nearest to him stirred and shot up in a sitting position, her full c cup breasts jiggling and swaying as she rapidly sat up.

Daniel was dumbfounded. She was gorgeous. She had dark ebony skin with shoulder length kinky dark hair and a cute rounded face. Her beautiful brown eyes stared around her in confusion as she took in the room and her own naked state.

She quickly saw Daniel standing and staring at her, naked as well. She narrowed her eyes and shouted, "Hey, where the hell are my clothes? What did you do to me? Where am I?"

Daniel was taken aback by her rapid fire questions. His flaccid cock started to come to attention as the beautiful ebony woman stood up and made a beeline to him. He could see her perfectly shaven pussy lips in her thigh gap as she marched over to him.

"What the hell, you pervert?" she screamed at him as she realized that his cock was beginning to get hard because of her.

Danie finally came out of his stupor long enough to realize he needed to respond or she was going to be on him.

"Wait, I didn't do anything. I woke up a few minutes ago naked too. I was drugged in upstate New York who knows how long ago. I have no clue where we are," he managed to stammer before she got to him.

His words were enough to stall her advance. She stopped a foot short of him and took a breath.

"Sorry," she said. "But you were just staring and I figured you knew something about how I got here."

"It's ok," Daniel replied, "I was pretty confused and pissed when I woke up a few minutes ago. I'm Daniel. What's your name and where are you from?"

The pretty dark skinned girl sighed as she calmed.

"My name is Chastity and last I remember I was walking to my foster home in Georgia," She responded.

"Nice to meet you Chastity," Daniel said as he held out his hand. Chastity looked at it for a second and then to naked man with a half hard cock behind it. After a second she reached up and shook it.

"Nice to meet you too," she said. "Do you know where we are or why we are here?"

"No, I only woke up a few minutes before you. I have no idea what's going on. Maybe they know more," Daniel replied, indicating the three women behind Chastity in various stages of waking up.

Chastity turned to look. In her haste to accaust Daniel she hadn't looked around behind her bed at all. She was surprised to say the least at the three other naked women.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed.

"My thoughts exactly," Daniel added. "I think your loud introduction might have woken them."

"Ah crap," Chastity said. "I guess we should go help them and see if they have any more info than we do."

"Sounds good," Daniel said. He realized that being a virgin in the presence of now four beautiful women was making his cock come to life. He tried in vain to hold it down but it was no use. It had a mind of its own.

Chastity saw his attempt as she walked over to the nearest women, a cute petite little asian woman trying to stand up, and smiled to herself. That must be awkward, she thought to herself.

They went to work calming the three women down as they realized they were also naked and in a strange place. They had the same questions that Chastity and Daniel had asked each other, but none had any more answers.

The petite asian woman introduced herself as Kali. She had straight black hair, was about 5'2" and maybe 100 lbs soaking wet. She sported a small perky set of B cup breasts and bald pussy.

The other two women were Mandy, an athletic built white girl with large D breasts and a tight ass, and Alma, a curvy Latina with an hourglass figure, C cup breasts and the perfect bubble butt. They both had bald pussies too.

After everyone calmed down some and it became obvious that no one had any more information than anyone else, they all tried to find something to cover up with. Daniel was desperate to cover his engorged cock. It was jutting out from his hips and swayed as he walked.

They tried to remove the sheets from the bed, only to find them attached and impossible to get off. It was the same for the couch cushion covers. There were no curtains and the bathroom had no shower curtain.

"There is literally nothing to cover up with here," stated Mandy with consternation. Once she calmed down, she had been trying to cover her large breasts and crotch with her hands, failing miserably. It didn't help that she couldn't keep her eyes off Daniel's rock hard cock. She was a virgin and had only seen pictures before today.

"It's almost as if it were designed that way," observed Alma. She had attempted to cover herself in the beginning but stopped after a few minutes when she realized that everyone was in the same boat.

"Yes, it's obvious that whoever kidnapped us and put us here did not want us to be able to cover ourselves," Daniel finally said, letting his hand off his rigid cock. He had had a boner since the women woke up. He was harder than he could ever remember being. And he was leaking precum from his 5 inch cock that was dripping everywhere.

"I'm sorry ladies for my," he paused and pointed to his cock, "you know. But you are all so beautiful and I'm not much of a ladies man," he finished somewhat sheepishly. That wasn't the impression he wanted to give them, but it was the truth. He had failed spectacularly to start or maintain any romantic relationship before.

"It's fine, Daniel," Alma said. She seemed the most comfortable with being nude, Daniel thought.

"If we are all being honest, your erection is making me wet, you aren't the only one," she told him with a smile of kindness. The other three ladies looked down or away when she said that. Daniel figured that they were all experiencing the same thing.

Mandy screamed out when Alma announced she was wet.

"I just realized that I'm bald down there. I don't shave or wax or anything, which means that someone did it to me when I was knocked out," She exclaimed.

All the girls felt themselves. Chastity and Alma both shrugged.

Chastity stated, "I shave so I don't notice any difference."

"Same here," Alma and Kali said.

Daniel felt his cock and while he trimmed himself regularly, he figured that he was cleaner down there than usual. It was hard to tell since he wasn't very hairy to begin with.

Kali piped up from where she plopped down on one of the couches.

"So we were all kidnapped off the street from different parts of the US. We were all in the foster care system and we all just turned 18," she said, recounting the facts that had been shared so far.

Daniel, Alma, Chastity and Mandy made their way over to the couches as Kali continued to speak.

"I bet there are more similarities," she said. "Anyone here have any known living relatives?"

Everyone shook their heads.

"Thought so," Kali continued. "Would anyone here be missed beyond their foster families? Like teams or close friends?"

"Nope," Daniel said immediately. Chastity, Alma and Mandy shook their heads in agreement.

Kali went on, "So they kidnapped four people that no one will look for. That doesn't sound good for our long term survival."

"No it doesn't," Alma agreed. "We need to back each other up. Because if we don't we are even more screwed than we are now."

"We don't even know why we are here," Mandy countered, "Or what they plan to do with us."

There was a tense silence as Mandy finished

Daniel broke the silence. "Well there isn't anything we can do right now other than have each other's back."

Alma, Chastity and Kali all nodded in agreement. Mandy, seeing that she was the odd woman out, nodded as well.

Daniel realized that the nudity was wearing off as a novelty. He was still hard as a rock and leaking precum on everything, but he noticed the girls were all sitting more comfortably, even Mandy had stopped trying to cover her magnificent, massive tits.

Daniel also realized that he was staring at Chastity's open pussy as she was sitting with one leg up, somewhat absent mindedly. It was a beautiful thing, dark skin meeting the pink interior. He wanted badly to stick his steel hard member into her.

He glanced quickly around and saw that Alma and Kali were also sitting with their pussies open. How in the hell did I end up with four amazingly hot women? Naked? He thought to himself.

He caught Chastity and Alma both stealing glances at his cock. Something clicked in his mind.

"Did the guys that drugged you know your name," he asked the women.

"Um, yeah. They did," answer Chastity. Alma, Kali and Mandy all nodded.

Daniel thought for a minute. He was going to take a logical leap, but it made sense given what they knew.

"Is anyone else here a virgin?" he asked somewhat tentatively.

Chastity and Alma looked at him dumbfounded. Kali looked at her own body while Mandy looked at the floor.

Alma said, "I am. Your dick is the first one I've seen up close and in person."

Chastity added, "I am too, but I've seen a few cocks before."

"Same here. First live dick for me too" Kali said.

They all looked at Mandy, waiting for her to respond. She felt their gaze and looked up accusatorily.

"Of course I am. I'm not a slut," she yelled at them angrily.

"So they gathered five virgins that no one would look for and put us in a room together with no means to cover ourselves," Daniel said and trailed off.

Right as he trailed off the main doors opposite the wall of windows, the doors that each of them tried no less than 10 times in the last two hours, burst open and in walked three men.

All five captives jumped up from the couch as the three men barged into the room, commanding everyone's attention.

The lead man watched with interest as the three women that had been seated closest to the door when he came in moved quickly to join the others, behind the only man among them. Interesting indeed he thought.

Daniel noticed several things right away. He was sure his naked streetwise companions did as well.

All the men were well dressed. And not just because they wore slacks and button down shirts. Daniel could see that the clothes were high end. The same as he saw on the gang leaders he would see around his neighborhood.

The man walking at the head of the group was definitely the leader. He carried himself with power. The other two sported military rifles of some type. They looked like M16s to Daniel, but he couldn't be sure.

Daniel noticed that as they entered the room the two with weapons checked the entire room in just a few seconds. They are bodyguards, he thought to himself. This was confirmed when they stopped about 10 feet into the room and the lead man continued towards them.

The girls covered themselves as best they could with their hands as they all moved behind Daniel. Chastity realized that she was moving behind Daniel and laughed somewhat inside. She didn't know him very well at all but right now she wanted to be close to him for safety.

Mandy, Alma and Kali all felt the same way. Daniel being the only man in their group of captives put him at the center of their attention. It was a weird place for the guy that was always too short or too scrawny for all the girls back home.

Daniel was concentrating on protecting the girls against the leader as he walked towards them. He didn't even attempt to cover himself.

As the lead man moved closer the girls crowded into tight together behind Daniel. They stood shoulder to shoulder behind him, Chastity and Alma were close enough that their shoulders and elbows rubbed Daniel's back and sides. He was very aware of their presence.

The lead man stopped once he entered the circle of couches that the captives had been lounging on before he entered. He found it interesting that none of them challenged him or asked any questions. Being naked left them feeling vulnerable and powerless. Perfect he thought.

Daniel took him in. He was tall, maybe 6'3". He was trim muscle. He appeared to be Latino, but it was hard to tell. He was a handsome man if Daniel was being honest, but it was also likely that this was their captor, so he wasn't ready to admit that, even to himself.

"Hello there," the lead man said into the silence. His voice was deep and it carried an amused tone.

Daniel gathered his courage and said, "Who are you? Where are we? Why did you take us? And where the hell are our clothes?"

"Well, that's a great many questions my naked friend," the handsome lead man replied.

Daniel could feel the girls snuggle in behind him even closer when he spoke. Their touch was electric and was causing his cock to stir, even with all the tension in the room. Neither of these facts went unnoticed by the well dressed man standing opposite them.

"Well?" Daniel prompted.

"Ah, you are in charge I see," answered the man. "With a little cock like that on display, it is interesting that you are in charge."

Daniel knew he wasn't overly well endowed. He had seen the massive and more average cocks in the gym locker room. He didn't think he was that small but maybe he was. He didn't really care right now though.

He was toying with them. They all knew it. Chastity couldn't help herself though.

"Asshole, just answer the questions. We all want to know," she demanded.

"Well ok, if you say so," he bantered back in a playful tone. "My name is Marco. I brought you all here. Here is, well let's just call it South America."

He paused and tapped his finger to his chin as he continued.

"Your clothes are in the trash because they were gross. And cheap," he added with an evil smile.

"As to why you are here and why you are naked I would think that is obvious," He said with a smile, as if that answered the question.

"Obvious how," Daniel asked icily. He could tell they were being toyed with and being naked and held prisoner meant he had no power to stop him. It pissed him off.