The Kitchen

Story Info
A little fun with dinner preparation.
1.2k words
4.11
3.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa's body drives me crazy. She is 5 foot 4 and about 125 pounds, athletic and works out most days. She generally eats right, way better than me, and doesn't drink a lot. Her stomach is flat, her ass is nice and tight, not big and not small. Perfect for her frame. Her legs show muscle from the workouts and walks, and I love holding her tits in my hands. She has beautiful eyes that change colors from greenish to blueish and even grey, depending on the light. When she smiles it takes my breath away although she doesn't smile much at me anymore. She's smart, driven, and probably the strongest person I know. She's 54 and you would never guess it.

...............

It's about 5:30pm and I'm sitting on a stool at the kitchen counter, having just opened a wonderful Pinot Noir from the Willamette Valley. My favorite region for this varietal. I pour a glass and take a sip, just as Lisa walks up to the fridge to get some vegies out for dinner. She's wearing a pair of older sweats that sit low on her hips. The fabric is older and a little worn, so it falls perfectly on her body, outlining her tight ass and folding just slightly into her ass crack which is peeking just above the sweats. I can see her hips above the line of the sweats and as she reaches in to grab what she was looking for, her shirt pulls up slightly, giving me a glimpse of her toned and flat stomach. As she turns to shut the fridge, she notices me looking her up and down and says, "What?"....

"Nothing, babe, just...you look really good." She's wearing a loose-fitting shirt but her breasts look nice through the material and a little stocking cap, which gives her that totally cute, yet naughty look. I love it and I'm already turned on. I love her.

As she moves to the other side of the island, I decide to get up and let the dogs out. If I try to hug her or anything else, they generally go bat shit and start barking and jumping, which is totally annoying. They rush out the door and I quickly shut the slider behind them. "Bye bye."

I walk back over to the counter and take another sip of my glass of wine and then walk around the counter to Lisa. She's chopping vegies now, so I carefully put my arms around her and squeeze her tight, whispering in her ear "I love you." I'm already turned on and my cock is semi hard. I know she can feel it and I start to pull away slightly, running my hands on her tummy and over to her hips, just above her sweats. As I kiss her neck, I start to slowly squat to kneel down (I'm 6 foot 3 So I have a ways to go) as I drop lower I start to pull her sweats down and she quickly grabs them and says,

"Hey, what are you doing?" I don't reply and move her hand away. She begins to lean slightly forward and puts her hands on the counter as her sweats suddenly drop to the floor. She's not wearing any underwear and I can see her tight round ass right in front of me. I slowly pull my hands down on her ass, kissing as I go and as I drop to my knees, Lisa slightly spreads her legs, hands still on the counter as if she's being frisked. I can see she's already getting wet, and I can't wait to have a taste.

Lisa is a squirter, not a gusher, but a squirter that squirts out spirts of her juices and simply won't stop. It's amazing and I love it. I can't wait for it.

As I start to kiss and caress her ass, she leans a little more forward and I can sense her breathing picking up and getting deeper. She bends more forward and scoots her feet back toward me a little more, giving me a full view of her beautiful holes. I move my fingers up to her pussy as I'm kissing her inner thigh and I start to insert one finger; her juices are already flowing down her leg and now I'm rock hard. I insert another finger and stand back up, so I have the proper angle and leverage and start to finger fuck her slowly and then faster "Ohhhh, Fuck Yeah." I hear, as she suddenly starts to explode. I can feel her juices flowing over my hand and dripping on the floor and down her leg. Lisa is sensitive, so as she cums she's pushing my hand away, but I keep going just a little longer, until she is in a full-on orgasm and is spirting her juices.

After she catches her breath, she turns around and is very aware of my extra hard cock pushing to get out of my pants, and she pushes me against the other counter. She must manipulate my cock to get it out, and the pants drop to the floor in near perfect timing with Lisa going to her knees. In one full motion, the head of my cock is in her mouth and she's sucking hard pushing it in a little deeper each time it moves in and out of her mouth. Halfway....in, out, in, out, as her hand is cupping my balls. In, out, in, out......three quarters of the way. I'm shocked she's going so deep. While I'm not the biggest cock in the world, I'm tall and big and it's commensurate to my size. In, out, in, out........Stop. I can't take it. If she goes any deeper, I'm going to explode and deliver my hot load down her throat. I want that too, but I'm going to have to choose.

I motion to Lisa to stand up and she stands up, looks at me and smiles that smile that takes my breath away. Kisses me on the mouth with tongue and turns around, bending over to her frisk position again. As she looks back at me, she says, "Fuck me."

As I step forward my cock is right at her beautiful pussy lips and her juices are still flowing. There's a nice puddle on the floor and I can see the glistening down her leg. The head of my cock starts to part her lips and I start to push into her sweet pussy. I can hear her gasp as I push deeper. Pull out a little, then deeper, pull out then deeper. As I grab her hips, and push in again, she backs up to ensure I go all the way.....fully inserted....balls deep. "Yeees...fuck yeeesss, fuck me." so I start to pound my cock in and out using her hips as my handles. I can hear our bodies slapping together with each thrust and feel the squirting juices spraying on my thighs and running down my legs, I pound harder and can't take any more. One more deep thrust and I release everything I have deep into Lisa's pussy. As I'm quivering, moaning and losing all sense of rhythm Lisa keeps the motion going, backing into me to ensure every pulse is deep in her pussy. As we end, I pull out and Juices flow, she's so wet, cuming constantly and I love it. I love her with all my heart.

"Hey...........helllooooo.............did you hear me? Wow, you need to get your hearing checked."

I snap out of it,

"Sorry, babe, what was that?"

"I said, can you let the dogs in?"

I stand, realizing that my daydream has come to an end, and take a sip of wine.

"Sure, babe."