The Kitchen Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Lillian begins to educate Prissy on how to earn rewards.
1.8k words
4.62
14.9k
28

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 09/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
441 Followers

It was only two days before Prissy showed up once again at Lillian's door.

She went much more quietly this time, allowing Lillian to tie her up with minimal fuss and spreading her legs obediently when Lillian unbuckled the belt, though she couldn't seem to help squirming a bit just to feel the pressure of her thighs that were usually held away from her core by the hard cup of the belt.

"You're wetter than last time," Lillian noted with immediate delight. "Have you had a difficult few days, Prissy, dear?"

"No," Prissy said, with the offended self-importance of a girl trying to preserve her dignity, then she gasped as Lillian pressed a hand up against her hot, twitching cunt and rolled her fingers. "Oh! Miss! Oh..." she trailed off in a groan as Lillian eased off the pressure and began rubbing back and forth, slowly, with her finger, feeling the slick slide of her fluids.

"Have you thought about it often, Prissy? About me touching you this way, I mean? Has it been very distracting?"

"No," Prissy said again, then bit her lip as Lillian flicked lightly over the sensitive folds of her engorged vulva. "I don't like girls, you know."

"Hmm, I see. So you think about boys, then? When you get distracted?" Lillian asked, pressing her finger back again until she slipped her fingertip just inside of Prissy's tight, clenching hole.

"Miss!" Prissy gasped, a bit shocked.

"What? You've never touched yourself here? This is where the business happens if you lay with a boy, you know," Lillian said, slowly pressing her finger deeper. "Does it feel the way you imagined?"

"N-no," Prissy stuttered, rocking her hips in tiny movements. "Ohh, Miss, please."

"Please what?"

"I want to come, please."

"That's what we're trying to do here, isn't it?" Lillian tittered. "Did you think I'd forgotten? Goodness, I'm practically up to my knuckle in you right now, I'm certainly not doing it for my health. Try imagining I'm a boy that you like, if that helps."

She began sliding her finger in and out slowly, allowing Prissy to feel the drag and friction of it. Eventually, despite her virginity, Prissy's hungry hole was open enough for Lillian to easily fit a second finger, so she did; all the while, she carefully kept herself from pressing against that spot that would give the girl any hope of finishing this way.

Prissy devolved in to low, wordless moans, rocking her hips slowly in time with the thrusting of Lillian's fingers, clearly overwhelmed by the sensation of having something inside her hole for the first time when she was already in such a desperate state. Eventually, her thighs began to tremble again from the strain of standing with her legs so far apart, and Lillian tsked, pulling her fingers out with a wet sound.

"What a shame. Most girls come easily from having their cunts fingered this way, you know, but I suppose you're just too sloppy."

"Please, Miss, please," Prissy gasped, winded from both the torment and from the strain of holding her position. "I'm so close, I swear. If you would just--just touch me there--"

"Touch you where, Prissy?"

"You know where!"

Lillian laughed. "I'm not sure I do. Here?" she played a finger across the silken folds that were now freshly wet with fluid.

"Further up, Miss, I mean--my--my button."

"Oh! This!" Lillian exclaimed, and rolled her hand over, grazing one folded knuckle over the stiff appendage. "You want me to touch your desperate little clitty."

"Yes, please, Miss," Prissy sobbed, rocking her hips to try and rub herself down into the light touch. "I'm so, so close. I'm sure I can do it this time if you just touch me there."

"I don't know. You're getting tired," Lillian said. "Oh, alright. But you must ask properly."

"Please, Miss, please rub my clitty?"

"Rub! Now you're getting bossy," Lillian scolded. "How about this. You can tell me how to touch, or you can tell me where to touch. You pick."

"Okay, yes, Miss," Prissy said, now clearly desperate to finish the negotiations before her legs gave out. "Yes, please, please touch my clitty, however you like, just please--ohh," she gasped and let her head fall back as Lillian placed her finger directly on the girl's plump little clit.

She just left her finger there for a moment, feeling how it throbbed in time with Prissy's heartbeat and twitched in response to the slightest provocation. Then she began tapping it lightly.

"Oh," Prissy said emphatically, "yes, yes, Miss, thank you, right there, please," the words apparently driven out of her with the rhythm of Lillian's tapping finger. But as time went on and the light tapping brought her no closer to coming, she began to whine, and finally said, "please, Miss, please rub it!"

"Rub? If you say so," Lillian said, and moved her finger further back, rubbing in long strokes between the wet folds of Prissy's cunt. The girl sobbed and shook her head.

"Miss, please! Rub my clitty, please!"

"One or the other, Prissy, didn't you hear what I said? Gosh, even for a servant girl, you're a bit slow, aren't you?" Lillian said impatiently. "If you can't follow along with the rules, perhaps we're done for today."

"No! No, no, Miss, I'm sorry, please!" Prissy wailed. As Lillian stood and began to wipe her hand off, Prissy began to cry properly, tears running down her face. Lillian sighed.

"Stop that carrying on. Look, you can barely stand. We'll try again soon."

"Please, please. I can't finish this way, it's too difficult, I can't. If you just let me lay down, Miss, I'll do anything, anything you want," Prissy begged, but Lillian just cleaned her off and locked her back up. When Lillian untied her wrists this time, Prissy's hands immediately went to the hard shape of the belt between her thighs, grabbing and pressing as she sobbed as if hoping to somehow find a way to rub herself through the metal.

"Stop that," Lillian said, swatting lightly at her hands. "And listen, your aunt expects your disposition to improve as a result of your visits with me. If you start to smile a bit more, perhaps I'll be more fair to you next time, hmm?"

"You'll let me lay down, Miss? Or--or you'll rub my--my spot?" Prissy stuttered, less bold now that her climax was once again locked out of reach.

"Perhaps. I suppose it depends on how hard you try."

***

For the next two days, Prissy was nearly manic in her cheerfulness.

Gretchen reported it to Lillian, and thanked her for being 'such a good friend' to Prissy, but it wasn't even necessary; Prissy saw the change herself, no doubt because Prissy arranged to be in places where Lillian would see her--smiling and bright, happily doing whatever was asked of her without a single sulk or scowl.

And when Prissy showed up again at Lillian's door on the evening of the second day, she was jittering with expectation. It made Lillian smile to see it.

"Oh, Prissy, come in, dear! You've been doing so well on what we talked about, haven't you? And I've thought about what you asked."

"Did you, Miss?" Prissy asked hopefully, trailing behind her into the bedroom. She even shut the door behind herself this time. Eager.

"Yes, and I know that you're right. It's just not fair of me to expect you to come when you're standing like that. It's so very difficult, isn't it?"

"Yes, Miss, it really is," Prissy said, relieved.

"I know. Go on and lay down on my bed today," Lillian instructed. She collected her rope again, then went and took Prissy's wrists; the girl no longer showed any thought at all of fighting her on that. She secured them to the headboard this time, then went and rucked up the skirt of Prissy's plain serving-dress and unlocked her belt once more. Prissy gasped and rolled her hips as Lillian pulled it away. Her thighs were damp.

"Goodness, look at the state of you," Lillian giggled. "I've been very mean to you, haven't I, Prissy?"

"Not that mean, Miss," Prissy said shyly, more tractable now that she felt her satisfaction was, at long last, within reach.

"No?" Lillian said, smiling as she hiked her own skirt up and stripped off her underpants. "Maybe you'll feel differently after today, hmm?"

Prissy's expression became confused, and then it was hidden, because Lillian had climbed onto the bed and was straddling her face.

Prissy didn't make any sounds of protest--possibly she couldn't, with Lillian's cunt so close to her face--but Lillian felt her try to turn away, mashing her face into Lillian's knee instead. She tutted and reached back to find one of Prissy's nipples, pinching it through the fabric of her dress until Prissy lurched and yelled under her.

"Come on, now. This is for your education, I thought you should get acquainted with the bits of a proper lady. You see how I'm not dripping everywhere like a bitch in heat?" Lillian demanded. The girl didn't answer her, but she could feel her soft breaths against the fold of her sex, and it was very nice. "If you do well, I'll reward you."

The silence stretched for a few tense seconds, and then--slowly and delicately--she felt the touch of the other girl's tongue between her folds.

"That's a start," she said archly. "Don't be shy, now. Is that how you want me touching your needy little slit?"

"Nuh," Prissy mumbled with her tongue out, and began to explore. It was painfully obvious that she'd never touched another girl at all, and certainly hadn't applied her tongue to anyone, nor had anyone do it to her; she stroked and prodded clumsily, and it took her a ridiculously long time to realize that she could lift her head to reach Lillian's clit. Once she did, Lillian groaned and began working her hips, meeting the rough strokes of Prissy's tongue with firm grinding motions.

"Better. Yes, that's better. Oh, but you're really not very good at this," Lillian murmured. Prissy whimpered pitifully under her, which made Lillian rub down harder, practically fucking Prissy's sloppy mouth with her clit. "Mmm. You stupid, desperate little girl. You need to get a lot better at this to earn any kind of reward. But don't worry, I really wasn't ever planning to let you finish anyway," Lillian assured her, and then groaned out her orgasm as Prissy whimpered and tried to mumble pleas against her clenching cunt.

When Lillian climbed off, Prissy's face was shiny with drool and tears and other fluids, and she was humping her hips pathetically against the air, her knees spread wide. Lillian snorted.

"You look like a whore, you know that?"

"Miss," Prissy begged, and then sobbed as Lillian put the belt back on her.

"Maybe next time," Lillian said, and this time she saw in Prissy's eyes that the girl understood it was a lie.

dothemath
dothemath
441 Followers