All Comments on 'The Kitchen Girl Pt. 02'

by dothemath

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Prissy was able to work up the Courage to finally tell her aunt, what Lillian had been doing to her since her aunt gave the key to Lillian. Prissy knew that she was never going to get to cum with Lillian. Her aunt went and told Lillian's father what she had been doing to the poor locked up Prissy, with all the Teasing, and no Satisfaction. Lillian's father laughed, as he had the perfect Solution in his head. The next day he took Lillian someplace, that would change life for the better, even though she would disagree. When they came home, Lillian had been crying something Terribly. Lillian's father called the staff in, aunt and Prissy came in and Stood at attention, waiting for their house master to speak. He told Prissy to come forward to him, after she did, he ask does Lillian still have the key to your belt, turning a bright red Blushing she said yes sir. He then pulled a pretty gold necklace with a key on it, and put it around Prissy's neck. Then he said, this is your key for Lillian's belt, she can not command you how you use it, understand? Prissy's eyes got very big with a smile from eat to eat. Prissy looked over at Lillian who was still crying her eyes out from the Embarrassment at the Situation. As Prissy walked by Lillian, she leaned in to her ear and said, when you need me, come to my Quarters, and bring your ropes with you, Lillian fell to the floor, and rolled in to a ball, crying twice as hard. Lillian's father, and the auntie just smiled at each other!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdothemath@dothemath
I write female orgasm denial fetish stories. I strongly recommend checking the tags on my stories before reading, as some of my stories are darker/meaner than others. Check out my website link under the 'contact' tab if you want to support my writing. Supporters get to read m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES