The Knife Cuts Both Ways Ch. 02

Story Info
Andrew and Lissy live and love. Lissy lives naked.
3.7k words
4.23
7.2k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomh1966
Tomh1966
408 Followers

The Knife Cuts Both Ways CH02

Wednesday August 22 2015

Dinner that night was calm believe it or not. We walked to the table and took our seats. Lissy happily took Madison's seat. William put a couple diamonds on Madison's fingers worth more than my salary. She could be easily bribed by riches, another bullet I dodged with Madison. She was still (physically) gorgeous. She sat proudly, being the accessory of a billionaire, drinking it all in next to William. She was bare as she was born and sitting proudly as if she were wearing royal robes.

I felt a small twinge of jealousy. Lissy read me like a book and I got another butterfly cheek kiss. Thoughts of Madison disappeared in the time it took for the kiss. She was sitting next to me, also as bare as she was born. She had cleaned her vagina up pretty well but she was still full of my semen. She whispered in my ear, "I can feel your seed inside me sometimes. I will need a fresh supply soon."

She met my eyes and smiled at me. More delights were coming tonight after dinner with her.

Dinner was another insanely well done extravagance. It was a choice of this chicken dish I had never heard of or vegetarian. I had never had Chicken Whateveritwas before. Upon trying it, I looked at Lissy and she looked at me at the same time and said together, "This is so good!" She was inside my head.

We laughed. Lissy was becoming a friend and a lover who was inside my head. Madison was a wife and a lover with different interests. We did some things together, but Lissy was inside my brain. She gave me this look... coy yet inviting.

After dinner, we went on deck. The bow of the yacht slipped through the water. It was dark at the front of the yacht. I looked up and my breath was taken away. I was born, raised, and lived in suburban light filled skies. The Atlantic was completely dark and the sky was filled with stars. So many I could not count. The constellations were lost in thousands upon thousand upon thousands of stars.

I said, "Look up."

Lissy did so and exclaimed in a whisper, "Wooooooooooooow!"

I kissed her and she kissed back. I held her close and she just wanted to melt into me. After ten minutes of medium heat making out and looking at the sky, she stripped me faster than I thought she could. I took her from behind as she held the bow rail and watched the stars. After ten minutes of that, I took her flat on the deck as she watched the stars. She straddled me as we both watched the stars. She orgasmed several times before I came. She lay forward then moved her hips to lie on top of me as I deflated inside her.

I said it. The night... The company... The stars...

I have no idea how this happened so fast but I said, "I love you Lissy."

She sobbed quietly, shaking.

I asked, "What is wrong?"

She said, "Nothing. This is the literal perfect moment in my life. This is tears of happiness. I love you Andrew."

I had shot all my bullets and another go at her vagina was not in the cards. We both walked naked to our cabin. I noted a few other men had now lost their clothes with their companions. No one gave a shit. We went into the cabin just to talk about our likes and dislikes. She loves hiking and promised to do a lot of it with me. She said, "Hopefully naked hiking." She wants me to get two motorcycles so we can cruise together on weekends.

She likes cooking and says she is an ace cook. She told me I was required to help when she cooks. It sounded like fun. After a few hours of just drinking her in, I fell asleep.

I held her. MY Lissy.

Thursday August 23 2015

I awoke early. Even in her sleep, Lissy read me and awoke. She lay half on me and said, "Good morning... future husband."

I rubbed her back a bit. I loved the feeling of her bare body half resting on mine.

Lissy said, "We should talk about a few things. I do need some things you may or may not have a problem with."

I have to admit I was a bit scared when she said it. Madison had me gun shy. They were a list of requests Lissy Needed. I actually loved her requests because they were basically things about affair proofing our upcoming marriage. We had both been bit on the ass and I enthusiastically agreed with everything she asked. They were easy like accounting for time, no close opposite sex friends and open email and phone. We had 100 percent access to each other. Madison had assuredly either used email or phone to talk to William in the week or two before our trip.

Lissy smiled and said, "Well let's get going."

She got up, did a couple minutes of makeup and walked her little bare ass out with me to the back of the yacht for the conference.

She was just so damn attentive and seemed to love doing it. I showed her a formula for a physics problem. She turned it into a spreadsheet and put it on my laptop. She was full of surprises. Turns out, she had taken many classes in high school for things like spreadsheets and she was pretty good at math.

When there was nothing more for her to do during the conference, she would just lean on me softly. William kept up the smug smile about being right about her.

FUUUUUCK I hate him being so right about her. I cannot deny, I see Lissy at my side as an old geezer.

Friday August 24 2015

This day's conference was quite enjoyable. I brought up an idea about using fusion to power an array to create Ions in a heavier stream for rocket propulsion. William smiled and made it a topic for research.

William was still mocking me every time I walked by while Lissy was glued to my arm.

William sighed and said, "You still cannot admit I was right can you? I am going to shut you up once and for all tonight at dinner."

I was nervous about dinner and I was rightfully so. William made a big production and said, "Young Andrew here cannot admit to me that Lissy is just a far far better fit so I am going to prove it."

UGH! There goes his narcissism again.

He produced two checks and set them down. One in front of Lissy and one in front of Kim, the wife of Frank, one of the senior scientists.

Each check was for a million dollars. The only point being that the checks were both unsigned.

William said, "We are going to show just how right I am right here and right now. He said, "Lissy. If you come to the front, lay down in front of me and let me fuck you, I will sign the check and you will have a seven figure net worth. If you refuse, I will make the same offer to Kim."

Lissy looked at the check for a second, picked up the check and said.

"No."

She tore the check in half then tore the halves in half.

No thinking, no debate, no 'gee this is a ton of money.'

Just, "No"

She tossed the scraps to the table then sat back down and latched back onto my arm, leaning against me.

Kim looked at her husband Frank who nodded emphatically. She lay down, opened her legs, and waited. The next ten minutes were a lot of grunting until William shot his load into Kim. I was actually watching Madison who wore a careful mask. The mask slipped a few times. Yes it was fun to watch.

He offered Kim's husband a million to eat his cum. He did it. Shudder. No I did not want to watch but I know that it happened with all the others watching it going, "Ewwww!"

William likes humiliating people. ASSHOLE!

William the narcissist who gets off on fucking other men' s wives and embarrassing people.

I heard Frank say, "Another million and another!" I knew William loved cucking guys. Sounded like this was not Kim's first rodeo. I never could look Frank in the eye after that.

Lissy also watched Madison's reactions. Lissy gave me one of her butterfly kisses.

Lissy got up after dinner and whispered in William's ear. William grinned.

Lissy said, "Something special for you Monday at lunch."

I asked her what it was. She said, it was nothing I will hate in the end and it has nothing to do with her having relations with him. She gave me a sly smile and said, "You'll see!"

Monday August 27 2015

I woke with Lissy who had a giant smirk all morning

Right before lunch I was told to walk to the front of the meeting. Two gorillas grabbed me, one on each arm. Lissy came to me and stripped me bare.

I was laid on the table cock up.

Lissy said, "We all saw William's demonstration Friday and now I have one of my own. I talked to William and he loves throwing money around for his entertainment. So for one million dollars I will say it. William, you were correct. I have fallen head over heels crazy in love with Andrew. I never knew love like this existed and yet I have it in a few days. Thank you. You are completely right. Andrew and I are an amazing match and I am happy to replace Madison."

I was getting pissed about her praising William, but the little dig at Slut Madison made my day. She did not care about money for loyalty, but if William was going to offer a million for a verbal ego stroke, she gave it to him with the most kiss ass speech ever.

My day got even better when William made out a check to her and said, "Works for me. Pleasure doing business with you."

After that, Lissy said to everyone at the conference, "I walk around with him dripping out of me sometimes. I am wearing him as I call it. I am showing the world that I am his and he is mine. He has put part of himself inside me and left his physical evidence. That evidence brings me joy. Yes it kinda itches sometimes but I love saying to the world that I am Andrews girl. I have a serious exhibitionist streak and William has been kind enough to let me act on it. I am going to take Andrew's load in front of three dozen people."

Lissy got on top of me and rubbed her vagina along my soft shaft. It was not soft for very long. She kissed me. Once I started kissing back, the goons let go of my arms. I made out with her on that table no longer giving a shit about the audience. Lissy gave her all during intimacy After a while she shifted, held onto my shaft, adjusted her hips and backed up. Once at her entrance she adjusted again, engulfed me and sank down.

Lissy went for my tonsils while starting out. A few minutes later, with the goons no longer holding me down, she brought her legs together as we were coupled and she fell to the side. We switched positions and I was on top. It was not typical porn sex. I was giving Lissy the long soft strokes she loved then I went between kissing her lips and her neck. She started one of her long orgasms that went on perhaps three minutes. When she had her final shudder and looked up at me with those gorgeous green eyes and a slight nod. I came inside her deeply.

Usually we cool down together but she said, "Get off"

She then turned to the audience, smiled, and opened her legs to let me drip out.

She turned to me and laughed, "I always fantasized about that. Letting a man I loved cum inside me then show the world that I am his woman with his load leaking out like this."

She shuddered loving the moment then gave me a happy butterfly cheek kiss.

Two crew members came forward and handed her two SD cards. One was stills and the other was video. Lissy turned to me and said, 'fun for us to watch together later."

She cleaned up then came back to sit with me the rest of the afternoon.

Thursday August 30 2015

We arrived in Livorno, Italy. William is a first class prick one second and helpful the next. He got on a roll and fucked three more wives since the one with Kim including one at lunch and one at dinner on Tuesday. One of the marriages took a sudden turn for the worse. Gabby, the wife of Brandon the senior engineer was conspicuously absent the rest of the trip. One other suddenly looked frosty. The other was like Kim, no difference.

As for Lissy's million, well six hundred thousand after taxes. It was distributed into three bank accounts by the time we arrived. One was marked 'Fun money'. One was marked 'Andrew Junior College Fund' and One was marked 'Long Term.' I noted that the accounts were joint accounts.

Lissy showed me Visa bank cards that had been waiting for us, then handed one to me.

She said, "Our joint accounts are in three pieces. I don't like the way my card has a different last name. You better fix this soon, mister."

I asked, "Why did you say joint account when you made the money."

Lissy said, "Our marriage will be our joining. What is mine is yours and what is yours is mine. The second you put that ring on my finger, I decided to give every part of my life to you and I expect the same. Period."

Lissy is a feisty little thing and I love it.

Friday August 31 2015

William bought out a small hotel for the week in the center of Rome on the Corso Vittorio Emanuele II between the Piazza Navona and the Piazza della Chesa Nuova.

It was a four story C shaped building with a courtyard in the center, facing the street. William arranged that our group was immune to indecent exposure laws within the Piazza Navona, Pantheon, and Campo di Fiori districts as long as there is no boner and no actual sex.. Our naked admins were allowed to stay naked if they wished while walking the streets. We got these cards from the city to show should there be any trouble. When Lissy heard this, I could see the wheels of her mind turning.

It must be nice to have so much money you can bribe the City of Rome.

The conference that day was short and we were set free at half past two.

Lissy said, "Let's go exploring!"

She gave me that pleading look. Of course I did and of course Lissy was in full exhibitionist mode walking naked from our hotel toward the Tiber River.

We walked west to the River Tiber and just walked. Many people stared at her and she just smiled, sometimes even posing if their request was polite. We just talked. I'm a guy. I hate talking, but with Lissy... Crap, I'm turning into a girl.

She talked about all these hikes she has taken and wants to take them with me. She looked up scenic motorcycle routes and we talked about them.

Then I realized, Lissy is now my best friend.

FUUUUCK!!!! William is correct again. FUUUUUUUCK!

I suddenly see my future, being married to my best friend who I screw then do friend stuff with then screw then friend stuff...

We eat at a pizza place near the Ponte Vittorio Emanuele II bridge and I am hanging on every word she says.

That night, as I lay with Lissy in our hotel in Rome. I said, "You know I could go get you your own engagement ring.

Lissy was surprisingly strong in her answer, "Over my dead body."

I said, "But I shopped for weeks to get that for Madison and she is no longer my wife."

Lissy said, "And that is exactly why I am keeping it. You spent literal weeks of love looking for a ring. You gave it to her. She betrayed you and you took it back. THEN, you gave that love to me. This ring represents that love. I have taken it from her and let me be very clear; THIS RING IS MINE."

I held up my hands in surrender.

Another butterfly kiss came my way.

When we got back, we went out and selected new wedding bands. I was able to trade Madison's ring in for half what I paid.

Saturday September 1 2015

We woke up Saturday around eight in the morning. She gave me a butterfly cheek kiss then asked if we could go shopping. I hate shopping. You know I said yes.

Lissy's comfort at being nude amazed me. We walked out the front door and over two blocks to a place serving pastries and coffee. I drank water and a pastry. She sat back and smiled and just relaxed and said, "I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you." One hundred and a few pounds of cute is smiling back at me, bare as she was born.

It's one of those moments that make it real. I really was looking at my future. I got a tiny glimpse of the future, her sitting at my side in front of a fire pit at some point. We are old and we were happy.

That afternoon. We just wandered the sights inside those three districts. Lissy bought a silver ring with the Trevi Fountain on it for twenty Euros. I bought a few postcards and took a bazillion pictures of Lissy standing bare ass naked in front of landmarks. I know I keep saying it, but how does she have zero care about nudity?

Who thought shopping would be one of the best days of my life.

Monday September 3 2015

We were back doing the conference. We sat in that courtyard at the conference with our assistants for the day. William boned another wife during the lunch hour. It did not go over well. I wonder if the wife knows she will have to split that million dollars in the divorce and there is a ton of taxes due. I remembered how much I detested William.

After the conference was done, Lissy and I headed back toward the Tiber, walking along until we found an actual Italian place to eat. The spaghetti was far better than anything I ever had in the US. We sat and enjoyed the moment then walked along the Tiber again until it started getting dark. She was making plans and telling me about them. More hikes, more picnics, more... just being happy with her.

FUUUUUUCK! William is correct again. I hate these intrusive thoughts about William!

Thursday September 6 2015

We flew back to Atlanta. I drove her to my place or perhaps to better call it my and Madison's place. William and company were ready to move her out and emptied her stuff out in a flash.

Lissy's entire world arrived shortly after inside her car.

I moved her in. It was noon and we had the rest of the day to acclimate but Lissy had no interest in acclimating.

She took our fun money Visa and we went shopping. We set up an appointment to have the inside painted. Madison had taken all her nick knacks and other crap. She even stripped the bed. So much better for Lissy to start feathering her new nest. I hate shopping, but when you love a woman who makes it so damn easy to love her... Gah! She keeps turning me into a girl. I liked walking into Bed Bath and Beyond to buy new bedding, and I managed to make sure we avoided the pink flower bedspread.

We stopped at the courthouse to get a marriage license. It felt amazing. I cannot reconcile the idea of marrying someone so soon after a divorce but it feels so right. I decided to stop thinking about it and keep my mind on the woman welded to my arm.

Thursday September 20 2015.

I married Lissy in a civil ceremony Thursday morning. She spent the rest of the day changing every piece of her identity to say Lissy Abell. She spent the literal day doing it with purpose and precision. The documents were to be mailed, but she did it, top to bottom.

We made love for the first time as man and wife a literal month after Madison betrayed me in the worst possible way and the day Lissy decided to replace Madison.

Life is odd. I still hate William, yet I love Lissy and I met her because of that bastard. She likes to use her full name, "I am Lissy Abell." She loves using my surname when introducing herself. She says that is her giving me her all.

Epilogue. (Same night as the last paragraph in Chapter 1.)

It was a great night to have a nice warm fire. I sat down in front of the fire pit on our patio in a wicker loveseat. My wife sat down naked, leaned over, gave me one of her patented butterfly kisses on the cheek and leaned against me.

I said, "I love you Lissy."

She said, "I love you Andrew."

I thought back to that day on the yacht where I put the engagement ring on her finger and she said, "I promise you that I will only spend the rest of my life proving to you that I am the best wife. I will never hurt you or betray you. I promise every bit of my strength in proving this to you."

I said, "I remember your promise to me when I put the engagement ring on you. You proved beyond a doubt that you really are the best wife."

Lissy took my arm and held on to it for the twenty thousandth time.

Tomh1966
Tomh1966
408 Followers