All Comments on 'The Knife Cuts Both Ways Ch. 02'

by Tomh1966

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

5 big blazing stars,! Bvb Great writing, Great story, Great Idea, Great effort@! Good job Tom, what a great fantasy to cum true a hot woman that likes to be naked all the time. Thanks Buster2U

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly12 months ago

I don't understand why there was a chapter 2 considering everything was wrapped up chapter 1

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

#2 fills in some holes from #1. But still no family for L, A, and Madison? Also, how did L's nudity not produce some bull or brute to become aggressive with her. But no conflict or danger at all?

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion12 months ago

I don't understand why there was a chapter2 when there shouldn't have been a chapter1. 2-stars for both. Not my kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Except for walking around Rome bare as it was pretty good.

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

Having read both parts posted here I find it hard to understand what happened, it’s out of sink, if you put part 2 on the end of part 1 it would look stupid, as a story it had promised much but delivered little to me, and as for walking around Rome…. I won’t even go there.

John_OakmanJohn_Oakman11 months ago

With the recent bankruptcy of Bed Bath and Beyond (2023), this story has really became a period piece (as if the explicitly stated dates didn't do that already).

Just found it kinda funny.

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

Walking around parts of Rome naked, not happening in any universe.

Over the top.

Scores 3/5

SorchakSorchak5 months ago

Overuse of 'butterfly kisses' was one detractor. Beyond that, this earned a 'meh'. It wasn't really necessary, as it didn't add much to the original story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

i like both stories...some folk do not know how to interpret 'dream image' symbology...these stories have validity to some of my own experiences...

wisdom is knowing how to efficiently use knowledge...

WargamerWargamerabout 2 months ago

It’s really a romance. You are surely hung up on female nudity aren’t you?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTomh1966@Tomh1966
Note that I am rarely on Saturday and Sunday which can cause delays in... well anything to do with this site. Currently working on Fixing the past 5. Stuck majorly. Heartbreak and Hope 6, 7 8 and 9. 6 and 7 are 90 % done. 8 and 9 will move the story well into their year. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES