All Comments on 'The Lab Rats Ch. 04 - I Smell a Rat'

by LittleBrain

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BG187BG187over 3 years ago
Amazing

My only regret is sadly this story is coming to an end. Hopefully it ends well with a decent explanation to what happens between them and the baby situation

Speaking of explanation the whole experiment part was never explained and maybe it's won't but I like to know more about it.

My only critic is the whole blowjob with the nerd. I think my grandma can set up a camera. I don't really get that angle but it's fine.

Otherwise best story I read all yeah. I'm excited to too see the conclusion

bruceacimbruceacimover 3 years ago
Such a great story...

1st I gotta say the writing is just outstanding!! 2nd the storyline is very very good!! And 3rd the sex is just amazing!!

I had read the first two chapters when they came out and bookmarked it as something to follow up on and I am very pleased with the last two chapters. The writing flows very naturally the inter action between the characters is believable the situations you have them in are normal and realistic. The characters are very human and relatable.

As I read the story it flows very easily along the page without abrupt transitions or excessive detail. You have left the reader wondering with each chapter as to what might happen next with no real hint about what might come. Even though you started the story as an alien encounter or abduction and have left that mostly behind you are skilled enough to have the two main characters think about it so the reader is always wondering how this all ties together.

Are you familiar with the writer here rawlyrawls?

As the storyline is infinitely open ended you can play with this for as long as you want. Would really enjoy expanding this out to at least 10 or so chapters.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

Dam good story hope the next chapter comes out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really good

Hope the final chapter comes out soon

Ro0k02Ro0k02over 3 years ago

Would have been better if you didn't include that sister blowjob scene 😒

docholliday0007docholliday0007about 3 years ago

Hurry with more installments please great story keep it up !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This Is A Winning Series!

I love how the author reveals that secrecy is the familiar delusion we keep -- either to justify our confidence that we are unlike the others we know, or in an effort to protect ourselves from the hatred of prejudiced others. But all secrets are vain illusions, and the substance of their composition is eventually revealed.

Will Alex and Rowan find together the happy life they seek? Will Saskia support them and perhaps join them? Can they wed, and is that even necessary? Will they each live long and die from natural cause -- and if so, it seems obvious that Rowan will go quite a while before Alex: will Saskia and Alex thereafter live together as a couple?

Some people are sufficiently mature to set aside their own jealousy -- if not necessarily to be happy for a perceived rival or former rival, then at least to be accepting of the other's success -- even when such perception is founded in the irrationality of love or sexual affection; however, most people are not. And of those that initially aren't, a few change as they mature. What sort of person will Saskia be?

I am hopeful that Saskia chooses well, but she seems to lack the sort of self-control required for the making of "good" decisions in her life -- and she's curious, if not altogether obsessed with investigating the matter between Alex and Rowan; and she's impulsive; and she's jealous or envious of Rowan.

This installment ends in a cliffhanger appearing as a storm cloud on the story's horizon, and I am worried for the welfare of all.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Great story, but definitely put off that Sask whored herself out for a webcam.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

The lovers finally accept their relationship without hesitation, remorse or insecurity. Although the daughter has know tyou years that her mother's marriage was dead, she just can not leave well enough alone. Perhaps jealousy or envy.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

You have done it again, You have topped the last chapter quite a bit. Sis is so obsessed with catching our love birds that she gave a blowjob to someone that she’s repulsed by. That took “BALLS”. 10 stars again.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved most of this story particularly the butt plug element but would echo rucklguard below that Saskia effectively whoring to get her web cam makes a character who we are supposed to like and think strong honest and kind seem cheap with morals that think nothing of giving sexual favours to men she doesn't like to get what she wants. Given where this looks to be going and that Saskia is going to betray her father perhaps showing her moral bankruptcy now is the right thing to do but the problem then is none of the three characters become very likeable. They just become selfish hedonists uncaring of the man who although not the best husband is clearly a good and caring father. Mother and son perhaps can be excused given their need and passion with which your prose skillfully engenders them, but Saskia, whose supposed to be a daddies girl that excuse for betrayal isn't there and will end up making her the villain . I was rather hoping that at some stage father and daughter would be taken to the chamber and that Sask would tell her father what she had witnessed. Initially hurt by the wife and sons behaviour he eventually comes to understand it by consumating with Sask. As it is I shall still read to the end as your writing is compelling but I fear I shall enjoy future episodes less.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleBrain@LittleBrain
A mature guy who resents the passing of time and the opportunities he missed along the way. I believe in happy endings. January 20th - Sorry but there will be a hiatus of a few months before l can complete The Lab Rats. I have published complete versions of LBFM, Lovers'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES