All Comments on 'The Lab Rats Ch. 06 - Sinking Ship?'

by LittleBrain

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

Dont stop now. I want alex and Sakia to make a baby. Where is Ewan? Will they remember anything?

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 3 years ago

Oh, Rats!

Don't Rat us out!

You Rat Fink!

or change a similar idiom from mouse to rat???

Best laid plans of Rats and men?!?

When the cats away the Rats will play!

Quiet as a Rat

Poor as a church Rat

Depending on how you want to end this series maybe one of these could work for you. Hope it helps and we get to read the final chapter soon. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The rat pack?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Chapter 6 broke the rhythm of the series. I hope the author can fix this with chapter 7. Until chapter 6, yhis has been an excellent incestuous love story that had depth and breath with logical plots. This chapter rates a "by".

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

ROFLMAO. Yeah keep the tail going. It was a great chapter what with the threesome. That was so HOT!!!

Another 10 stars.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MoeroaMoeroa12 months ago

Your chosen name might be LittleBrain you your stories are a surreal turn on

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Interesting. Needs some serious knocking up the women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleBrain@LittleBrain
A mature guy who resents the passing of time and the opportunities he missed along the way. I believe in happy endings. January 20th - Sorry but there will be a hiatus of a few months before l can complete The Lab Rats. I have published complete versions of LBFM, Lovers'...