The Lab Rats Ch. 07 - In a Barrel?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex shook his head in exasperation.

"So, three people wake up in a car and claim to have no recollection of the last six weeks but two of them are really lying, unless you haven't really lost your memory either. Just listen to yourself. Has he been feeding you some sob story shit about being a good husband and she's just dumped him after 20 plus years. If truth be told I think they had been spinning their wheels for a while and you going off to uni was a catalyst for her to make the jump. Come on, he's a twat and yeah, he was a good father... mostly... but she could do so much better... just look at her... she's gorgeous, lively, fun, intelligent, loving, sexy and could have any man she wanted rather than continue being married to that boring fart..."

Alex stopped as he realised that he had probably gone overboard in the defence of his mother, who now apparently was his lover. Saskia was smirking.

"Well that's a turn up for the book seeing as you two have hated each other's guts for the last 5 years. What was that... she's gorgeous, lively, fun, intelligent, sexy and could have any man she wanted... sure you aren't banging her yourself. You are your own beard. There you are... mystery solved!"

Alex was horrified at how close to the possible truth his sister was getting and decided he needed to go on the offensive.

"I'm sorry Sask that was way out of order and I would like you to repeat that when Mum wakes up... No?... didn't think so."

His sister looked sheepish and having made his point he decided to be more conciliatory.

"Look, Brat, you and I could be having an incestuous affair for all we know... yeah I know, enough to make you want to throw up... but unless we get our memories back we might never know. Whatever anyone tells us will always be polluted by their personal point of view. Now, how did you do this with Dad as he would have expected you to have known some stuff... like if he had told you... us... about the separation already and the like?"

Saskia who had relaxed a little from her early confrontational posture was glad to tell the whole story.

"Well I started by saying that Mum was staying over for the weekend and I was a bit worried about her as she seemed withdrawn, so was there anything going on that I didn't know about? He just jumps straight in that they were getting a divorce, he was surprised I didn't know about it as she was living with you and one of you should have told me. So I pinned him by asking whether he had told me... he got all defensive about not wanting to bother me or tell tales out of school... so obviously he hadn't.

"Anyway, I asked him what the catalyst was and he said it seemed to have kicked off at the wedding... here... six weeks ago. So I asked him to expand... hey I would make a good interrogator..."

"Perhaps we could waterboard him next time."

"... Gross!... so he started to download a stream of consciousness... personally, I think he just needed someone to listen to him. Anyway, there was a lot of stuff about you and her at the wedding... apparently the pair of you broke down on the way here and spent the night in the car... on the moors... sound familiar? Then at the wedding she was getting arsey about the fact that you and cousin Emma were trying to hook up and apparently Mother interrupted her giving you a titty fuck in the summerhouse and got jizz all over a dress that I'd loaned her. However, in his words she went from wanting to rip your head off to demanding we find you so that she could dance with you."

Alex grimaced internally as he knew why that change of heart had occurred. A good orgasm will do that!.

Saskia continued with her report on what their father had said.

"It then became apparent that you had left and he said that I coined a phrase which he rather liked which was... 'One minute she's looking for her darling son like she wants to cover him in chocolate and lick it all off and now she knows he has buggered off, she's acting like he had told her he was gay and wants to fuck the pope.'"

Alex smiled at the analogy and realised that he must have had a pang of conscience about the illicit relationship with his mother and decided to get out of there.

"Anyway she was miserable after the wedding and you go incommunicado and don't talk to anyone during the first two weeks. He wanted to end the rancour between the pair of you so he and I concocted a story whereby you both ended up alone at a house in the Peak District for the weekend. The intention being that the pair of you have plenty of time to sort your differences out, once and for all. However, all that happened was she came back from that weekend and told him straight up she wanted a separation and then left to stay with her sister for a few days. Last weekend she surprised everyone by announcing that you had invited her to move in with you as it gave her time to sort out what she was going to do next. Since then she has started looking for jobs in the York area and has told him that the marriage is over just because they have been treading water for years. He doesn't disagree with that but is sure she has found someone else which she denies.

"So, that's his version of events but does any of that account for why we three have lost our memories of the period in question?"

Alex nodded his appreciation of the job his sister had done.

"Well done, you. Excellent interrogation... I would still like to waterboard him... joke! Now we have a clearer idea of what's been happening but not necessarily why. It's funny about the car breaking down on the moors like that and us waking up this morning in a similar spot. Did he say we were acting normally when we arrived at the hotel?"

Saskia thought back to the conversation with her father.

"Now you come to mention it, he did mention something. He thought you were very abrupt with each other but he put that down to having spent the night together in the car. He also thought she was blowing very hot and cold with him... fawning over him one minute and ignoring him the next. They had a row about her never being satisfied with the girls you went out with and he said something like... I'm glad he's not going out with carbon copies of you as that would be too weird for words... banging a clone of your mother... how fucked up would that be!'.She stormed off after that but they did apologise to each other later but that must have happened before your dalliance with Emma."

Alex added his own coda to that statement.

'And just before we fucked like rabbits in the summerhouse.'

He realised that he was getting uncomfortable with the congealing mess in his underpants so told his sister he needed a shower. Whilst cleaning himself he started to put together a timeline of events and points of note in his head. However it soon became too complicated and once he had got out of the shower he started putting them into his phone as if he was doing a problem solving exercise at work.

1. We have a very close relationship until I start dating and we then spend most of the next five years jumping down each other's throats mainly because she doesn't like the type of girls I go with to the point I take a job in York to get away from her.

Question: was she jealous of my girlfriends and had a 'thing' for me back then which caused the friction?

Question; did I subconsciously chose girlfriends to make her jealous?

2. Fast forward to six weeks ago and the journey to the wedding is interrupted causing us to spend the night in the car and are distant with each other when we arrive at the hotel. But we have probably had sex during the night so may be feeling guilty (see point 3)

Question: did we have sex in the car or somewhere else (see point 9 re empty car)

Point: it must have been the first time because we certainly had not done anything prior to that as my memory is intact

Question: did I ever think about her in a sexual way before? I knew she was beautiful and sexy but would I have done it voluntarily... even if she begged me? Answer: It never happened so I'll never know.

Question: what caused us to have sex that night... were we coerced / drugged... but by who?

3. A few hours later the guilt must have gone and we are having wonderful sex in the summerhouse, it was not the first time. The first time can only have happened the previous night as certainly not before.

Question: if it was coerced the first time what caused us to do it the second time if we were feeling guilty?

Point: Mum was upset by Emma and me hooking up. (for upset read possible jealousy).

Question: why was I even doing anything with Emma as she is not my type... see point 1 about choice of girlfriends... was I trying to make Mum jealous?

Question: Mum was hot and cold with Dad. Was she trying to make me jealous?

4. I get guilty (again?) and bail out of the wedding to make sure we are not tempted by each other and don't contact anyone for two weeks as I'm keeping my head down. Mum is miserable which probably means she does want more of whatever has developed to that point.

5. Dad and Saskia get us together on some pretext and we spend a whole weekend together... presumably fucking like rabbits which is enough for her to call quits on the marriage and for me to invite her to come and live with me

Point: Obviously no guilt on my part any more if I invite her to stay. We are in a relationship.

6. She moves in last weekend and a week later we wake up in a car with Saskia in attendance on the North York Moors. Just like Mum and I did six weeks ago but this time we have all lost our memories of the period since just before the first journey.

7. Conclusion. Mum and I are in a relationship which started six weeks ago but now neither of us have any memory of it. I only know because I had a vision of us fucking in the summerhouse... and other facts fit the narrative.

Question: does the apartment show evidence of her occupying the spare bedroom?

Point: A vision!... yeah that will sway the jury when Mum dobs me in for indecent assault, attempted rape or whatever if this is all fantasy. The psychiatrists will have a field day! It is certainly no basis for me talking to her about the fact that we appear to be lovers as she might just find that hard to believe... or will she?... see point 1.

8. Outstanding issues: what caused Mum and I to start having sex together (coercion / drugged by whom?), why were all three of us in the car last night and where were we when the policeman saw the car...

9. Major outstanding issue: how do I feel about being in a loving sexual relationship with my mother?

Point: see the previous spontaneous answer from the witness for the defence': she's gorgeous, lively, fun, intelligent, loving, sexy and could have any man she wanted... including her son.

Chapter 58

Rowan had fallen into a fitful sleep almost as soon as she lay down on the bed. Her dreams were vivid although may have fallen into the nightmare category in places but not enough for her to wake screaming in fear.

The first dream was her observing a couple sleeping together.

She was stood in the doorway of a bedroom that seemed familiar and was looking at the back of a man spooning his partner with his arm over the top of her. She observed for what felt like several hours and the couple hardly moved with the exception that every now and again the man would stir slightly, lift his head and look down at his sleeping partner. He would move the woman's long blonde hair out of the way, lovingly nuzzle her neck and ear and mutter 'love you babe' to which the woman would mutter 'love you too' and pull his upper arm tighter against her before she too fell back to sleep.

The observing Rowan was delighted in the simple loving scene and wished that her own life with her husband was more like that. The next dream featured her sitting with Saskia in a strange living room facing a TV.

'Would like to watch some porn, Mum?'

'I don't watch porn, who do you take me for, your father?'

Her daughter was insistent.

'You'll like it. It's got someone in you will recognise.'

'Who? You? You doing porn now?'

Saskia looked at her with an evil grin.

'No, but you are. Watch.'

She pointed at the TV where there was a scene from a dark bedroom with a couple sleeping in bed. Even though it was dark and it was shot from a different angle, Rowan recognised the bedroom and couple from the previous part of the dream sequence. This time, however, when the man nuzzled the blonde woman's neck she turned in his arms and spoke to him before they kissed fiercely. Eventually the man rolled onto his back holding the woman so she was lying on top of him as they continued to make out passionately until she got up on her knees and straddled her lover's hips.

Her long blonde hair fell to the middle of her back which was pointing directly at the camera. She slid her naked buttocks backwards and forwards and the watching Rowan surmised that the lover's cock was directly beneath her pussy. Her own cunt fluttered at the thought of sliding a cock between her puffy lips and her throbbing clit. The assumption of what the woman was doing was proved correct when she slid far enough forward for the glistening shaft to flip up behind her and nestle in the crack of the blonde woman's firm buttocks.

The watching Rowan was entranced by the beauty of the rigid organ, which seemed familiar. It was long and thick with a swollen, sculpted helmet and she just knew that it would drive her wild with desire if she ever had a chance to fuck it in person. The woman rose up on her haunches and reached back for the wonderful penis before she pouched it in the mouth of her needy pussy and sank down with a sigh which was audible to the audience. The woman swirled her hips to accommodate the massive organ before bending forward to kiss her lover.

'Fuck, babe, you feel so good in my cunt... in fact you feel so good in my mouth and arse as well. Now fuck your mummy-slut like a good little boy.'

Her lover did not, in fact, do very much to begin with as the woman rode him like the devil was chasing her and the noise of her buttocks smacking against the plain of her lover's loins was almost loud enough to drown out the couple's moans and whimpers as their passion rose. The woman came first and her body shivered in ecstasy as the man now started to really hammer his hips up against her semi-lifeless body, holding her slim waist in both hands to pull her down onto the upthrusts of his rampant cock.

The blonde woman started to recover just as the man's climax erupted and he pumped his seed deep into the willing body of his lover and her orgasm reignited as she moaned and wailed feeling the pulses of her lover's orgasm against her womb.

'Yes, baby, knock me up... breed me... make me a mummy again... you motherfucker...!'

The woman collapsed into the arms of her partner and the picture froze. Dream-Saskia turned to her mother.

'You put on a very natural performance there, do you think you will be pregnant after that?'

Dream-Rowan looked at her daughter in confusion.

'How do you know that was me? She had her back to the camera all the time and you couldn't see who the guy was... although he did have a lovely cock!'

Dream-Saskia smiled enigmatically and picked up a remote and back-tracked on the video to the point where the woman had lifted up to the highest point to insert her lover's large rod into her body and froze the picture.

'There, do you see now?'

'She still has her back to the camera.'

'Yes, but look at the mirror on the wall behind the bed. Hang on... I'll zoom in.'

The picture tightened in to show the face of the blonde woman and dream-Rowan gasped as she saw her own features contorted in lust at the point of penetration. The implications of what had been said in the video suddenly hit home. She looked over at her daughter.

'Shit! So if that's me and I'm calling myself mummy-slut and suchlike... is that Alex...

that I'm fucking?'

Dream-Saskia smiled her enigmatic smile again.'

'It is if you want it to be.'

The dream faded and she found herself in a brightly lit room with a ceiling that curved down to the floor with nothing in it but a huge circular bed covered in black silk sheets like something from the Playboy mansion during the 60's and 70's. There was a naked, obese man on the bed who was stroking his erect but puny cock and motioning for her to come closer as he licked his lips in what he obviously thought was a sexually charged gesture.

She wanted to run to the walls of the room but every time she did so she received a sudden jolt in the back of her neck. Then, even if she stood still, the pulses got stronger so she moved slowly towards the bed and reluctantly ended up kneeling between the legs of the odious man, his small penis waving in front of her. The man laughed as he saw her discomfort.

'Come on yummy-mummy, don't fight it, you know you want it... it will be so much better than what sonny-boy has been giving you... anyway... look he has already dumped you for his sister.'

He gestured behind her and she saw her beautiful daughter Saskia, riding cowgirl on the prone figure of a man. Rowan could not see who the man was but every time Saskia lifted up it was obvious from the beautiful penis that it was Alex. She looked back at the fat man and then back at the gorgeous sight of her daughter's pussy lips spread around her son's thick shaft. She turned to the odious man.

'No, you twat, that's what I want... that big cock belongs to me... Saskia is just borrowing it... we share things in our family.'

A look of annoyance passed across his face before it was replaced by one of cunning.

'In which case, mummy-slut, the whole world will see what you and your son have been doing... I'm going to send videos to your husband and friends. Ahh... I see by the look on your face that you don't want that.

'No I don't, you twat, because I'm just wondering whether we can put it on YouTube or PornHub and make some money. You put them into the public domain and we lose the copyright. I'm divorcing my husband so could do with the income stream.'

The fat man nodded in agreement and tapped the side of his nose conspiratorially.

'Yeah, I can make even more money on the dark web.'

But then his expression changed to one of wide-eyed panic.

'But I have set them to release automatically if I don't get to fuck you and your daughter.'

She stared at him with horror in her eyes..

'Oh my God. How many people have you sent them to?'

'Who ever was on your contact lists.'

She buried her head in her hands.

'Fuck! I'll never be able to look the Tesco delivery guy in the eye again... Oh and worse still... John Lewis, Marks and Spencer and Fortnum and Mason will cancel my account... OMG!'

She lifted her head and the horror was gone and replaced by a hard faced sneer at the odious man.

'Nice try, fat-boy. No one will buy them if they have already gone viral and you can't control what happens if you send it to the complete distribution list so you are a lying scum-bag. Also, I don't think you would set them to release automatically because, again, you lose control.