The Lab Rats Ch. 07 - In a Barrel?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked thoughtful.

However, I can't take the risk so I'll give you a blow job to be sure. You'll make sure they don't go if I do?'

He nodded eagerly and his eyes lit up at the prospect.

'OK, lay back and let a real woman show you how a blow-job is done.'

The obese man lay back and could sense Rowan moving closer so opened his legs to give her better access and moaned in anticipation.

The moan turned to a shriek as she grabbed his testicles and twisted, his eyes wide open in pain as she looked contemptuously at him.

'Want to be a soprano? No? Well, shit for brains... you better tell me the truth or these two will be forever knotted around each other. OK? Nod if you understand what I'm saying.'

The man was panting in fear and pain and his eyes betrayed the discomfort every time that Rowan changed her grasp but he gave a short nod.

'You must think everybody is as stupid as you. There is no fucking way that you are letting them go viral, your mention of the dark web was too bloody quick, so what is going to happen?'

The man found it difficult to talk and panted out individual words.

'No... mass... release... I... will... send... a... pixelated... GIF... to... your... husband... saying... he... needs... to... pay... money... to... see... who... his... wife... is... fucking'

Rowan snorted her contempt.

'OK, how does he pay? Some obscure crypto currency?'

The man nodded as he continued to pant in agony from his tortured genitals.

'Tell me, twat features. How does a guy who can't even work his bloody phone properly get hold of some of that crypto currency? Have you thought of the possibility that there is someone even more stupid than you out there?'

The man shook his head and groaned as Rowan tightened her grip.

'So he pays, what happens next? You send him the clear version?'

The man shook his head.

'I thought not... so, depending on how desperate he is to find out he will keep going but I rather suspect that after version 2 or 3 he will realise he's being strung along and tell you to take a hike. He's not a complete pillock.'

She twisted the testicles again and the man shrieked in agony. She released him and moved back across the platform towards where Alex and Saskia were still making love. The fat man called after her as she moved away.

'Why... did you... do the... last one?'

Rowan looked back at him and shook her head contemptuously.

'Because he's still family and even though he's a twat I won't tolerate you taking advantage of him. Am I clear?'

The man nodded and tried to ease the pain in his aching testicles.

Rowan turned back towards her children who continued to thrust gently against each other as they watched her arrival. She stopped and looked lovingly at them and realised how beautiful they looked together.

'Now, speaking of family, which one of you two is going to lick my pussy?'

Chapter 59

Saskia sat looking at her sleeping mother while Alex was busy inputting stuff into his phone. She hoped that Rowan would wake up soon so they could get out of the hotel as it was too weird for words being here for a second time but not remembering anything of the first occasion.

She glanced at her brother and knew that he was trying to logically analyse the situation and come up with an explanation of what had happened over the past six weeks. She smiled fondly because even if their brains were wired differently they still got on really well growing up and he was the prototypical big brother... protective... loving... helpful... supportive... kind... but not above calling her out when she got too brattish. Hence the nickname 'Brat' which she loved him using and certainly preferred it to the diminutive of her name... 'Sask'. She continued to look at him and smiled at the familiar frown on his forehead as he concentrated on what he was doing. She sighed quietly as she realised that she measured all other boys... men... against him and that was probably why she had not had many successful relationships as they all fell down against the Alex-test. It was a simple test that measured behaviour of her boyfriends that she was unsure about by asking herself whether Alex would do that? She wasn't too draconian by chucking them them out at the first offence... she did give them three chances before she dumped them!

She looked back at her mother on the bed and was grateful that she had her fair share of her DNA and not so much of her father's, not that he was ugly or anything. She liked what Alex had said earlier about Rowan... she's gorgeous, lively, fun, intelligent, loving, sexy and could have any man she wanted... and hoped he thought the same about her. Her eyes opened wide.

'Hang on... they've not had a good word to say about each other for several years and yet that list tripped off his tongue without hesitation. Given that our mental states have reverted to what they were before the wedding, that sentiment must be at least six weeks old... so he has thought positively about her as a woman before then... unless... unless... there are cracks in the brainwashing or whatever we have experienced.

'Whatever happened during the last six weeks they had obviously settled their differences if she moved in with him and he invited her. What would have caused such a fundamental change of course for both of them? He is a logical guy, maybe he might know.'

She looked over at him as he concentrated on his flow chart or whatever he was concocting.

"Hey Bro, why do you think you and Mum suddenly became such best buddies after that weekend away?"

The silence was deafening and she could see from his face that he was uncomfortable with the question. Why?

He looked over at her and cleared his throat, a clear sign that he was nervous.

"Umm... I don't know... maybe we talked about why our relationship had deteriorated... it was originally about her disapproving of my girlfriends but then seemed to encompass everything I did... my degree course, my job... my car... the colour of the tiles in my bathroom... maybe we agreed that we needed a reset."

'Bullshit... but why?'

Saskia continued to probe away at her brother as she could tell there was something he wasn't telling her.

"You reckon that was enough for the pair of you to go through such a complete transformation in your relationship to point she leaves her husband and comes to live with you?"

Alex blushed and then looked outraged before holding his hands out defensively.

"Whoa! Just listen to that for a moment... she leaves her husband and comes to live with you... what are you trying to say here? To me that sounds like I enticed her away from Dad... that I was... to quote the late Lady Di... the third person in the marriage! is that what you're accusing me of?"

Saskia was now sure that something was off.

"Methinks you do protest too much! I never said anything about you being the third person in the marriage but if the cap fits...!"

She stopped taunting her brother as she had a light bulb moment and looked at him levelly.

"I know that you will have been trying to analyse what happened and why... because that's the way your mind works. I just asked a perfectly innocent question which you... in my view... over-reacted to, which implies to my feminine intuition... that you already have a view on what happened... or might have happened. So what is it? May I see what you've been working on?"

Alex was like a rabbit in the headlights and didn't know what to do. Saskia was obviously suspicious so he couldn't just brush it off but could he actually show her what his conclusions were?

"I'm not sure that's a good idea. I'm in an early stage of bringing my thoughts together and haven't formed a definitive conclusion yet so you could add 2 + 2 and get 5."

He looked and felt guilty as he said these words and he could see from his sister's face that she didn't buy his bullshit either. However, she came and stood in front of him and cupped his chin so he had to look into her eyes. Her own eyes were searching but sympathetic.

"Bro, I think you're holding out on me. I think you have an idea of what may have happened and you don't want to tell me. OK, I accept it is a 'may'... but it is obviously a humdinger of a 'may' because you are normally very upfront with me, even with the things that have been sensitive in the past. I hope that you will feel able to tell me at some point."

Alex nodded, looking suitably chastened and uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry Brat... you are right... I do have a theory but..."

He stopped talking and looked uncomfortable as his mind worked through what to say next.

'it is more than just a humdinger, it's a fucking nuclear bomb.'

Rowan's hazy voice interrupted his answer.

"Which one of you two is going to lick my pussy?"

Chapter 60

The siblings heads swivelled round to look over at their mother as she dazedly tried to sit up. When she was fully awake and upright she saw the look of open mouthed astonishment on her children's faces.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? What's the matter?"

Alex and Saskia looked at each other and gulped. What to say? Saskia felt that maybe it would be better coming from her.

"Err...Mum... you must have been having a dream... quite a naughty one at that as you... umm... said something when you woke up... which I assume was from your dream and wasn't actually an invite to us two."

Rowan could tell from how embarrassed they both were that it must have been something particularly interesting so decided to wind them up.

"What exactly did I say? Come on... you can tell me... I'm a big girl!"

Alex and Saskia glanced at each other and Alex made a 'carry on' gesture to his sister who harrumphed at being left with the responsibility. She blushed and cleared her throat.

"Err... Mum... you said... umm... 'which one of you two is going to lick my pussy?'"

Rowan paled as her eyes went round.

"Oh my! Yes... I can see how embarrassing that must have been... I guess I was dreaming... a very... umm... erotic one by the sound of it. Well... I'm sorry if I shocked you... I can assure you that it wasn't an invitation..."

She trailed off as parts of her dream started to come back to her... the strange room... the fat man rubbing his small penis... her twisting his testicles... her beautiful children making love... OMG... Oh My Fucking God!

Most times when she had tried to recapture dreams in the past it had been impossible but this time she could not stop the images which kept coming to her whether she wanted them or not... a couple making love in the dark... her face in the mirror... mummy-slut... her and Alex making beautiful love in the chamber... NO!... where did that come from... that wasn't in the dreams... was it?

She shook her head to clear it and looked, ashen faced, at her children who were staring at her. Alex came and sat beside her on the bed and she started to move away from him as she was worried about how her body would react to his touch. He gave her no choice as he put his arm around her and pulled her stiff body against his side and looked down at her worried face.

"Have a cuddle Mum, you look like you need one."

Suddenly her resistance faded and she melted into his side and put her own arm round his back.

'This feels so right, us holding each other like this.'

She looked up at him with her beautiful pale blue eyes glowing with appreciation and love and he suddenly understood why he could have fallen for her during the last six weeks. He also had to admit that he'd always had a thing for her even if he had suppressed it. His own words echoed in his head... gorgeous, lively, fun, intelligent, loving, sexy and could have any man she wanted... especially her son.

He wanted to bend his head and kiss her like a lover and from the look of love in her eyes, he felt sure that she would reciprocate. However, he was also aware that there was a possibility that she might not and he didn't want to freak her out. In any case it would alert Saskia, who seemed to have a good idea of what his conclusions about the last six weeks were, judging by her earlier probing questions.

He smoothed a stray lock of blonde hair away from her face and Rowan melted against him even more. She caught his hand with her own and brought it to her lips and kissed the palm.

"Thank you sweetie, your cuddles always make me feel better. You haven't lost the knack."

Saskia felt a wave of envy wash over as she saw them together but then the realisation of what had probably occurred during the last six weeks hit her like a freight train... her mother and brother had fallen in love... or maybe admitted to themselves that they had been in love for a long time. The weekend in the Peak District seemed to be the turning point which was why Rowan had walked out of her marriage and into the arms of her son. Something else occurred to her feverish brain... Alex had also worked it out for himself although she had no idea how he had done it, but it was the obvious reason why he wouldn't tell her his conclusion... well he couldn't could he... 'mum and I are an item and have set up home together... I hope you can look past the inappropriate incestuous elephant in the room and be happy for us!'

She cleared her throat as the other two seemed to have forgotten her presence and they looked over.

"Now that Mum has woken up and we're all a bit more refreshed, shall we get out of here?. I'm sure I've got a shed load of catching up to do because after all I've forgotten six weeks of lectures!"

Rowan and Alex chuckled at her attempt at levity and Rowan announced that she wanted to freshen up first and took her vanity case into the bathroom. The siblings tidied what little of their own stuff they had got out of their bags and sat down to wait.

Alex looked over at his sister who had a secretive smile on her face.

'She knows... she's worked it out... or perhaps we just gave it away with the cuddle... it did seem so natural... so maybe the relationship will transcend the loss of memory. I may as well tell her what I think... at least it's being honest.'

He cleared his throat.

"Umm... Brat... "

Before he could start his confession he was interrupted as Rowan came slowly out of the bathroom looking at something in her hand before lifting it up to show it to them... a pregnancy tester. The two pink lines were evident in the little window.

"I'm pregnant!"

Chapter 61

Rowan entered the bathroom and rifled through her vanity case for her make up and noticed a shaped plastic stick at the bottom. Not recognising it she picked it up and turned it over and saw 2 pink stripes in a little window.

'Oh it's a pregnancy tester, What's it doing in my vanity case?'

She looked back in the case and found another unused testing kit and was equally puzzled as to what it was doing there. The she noticed a complete strip of birth control pills.

'Hang on... I should be at least part way through this pack as I'm not on my period. Jesus, have I had a mid-life crisis in the last six weeks and decided to go for a menopause baby? No, surely not? Mike, wouldn't want a hormonally charged wife around for 9 months and certainly wouldn't want the hassle of a new born... anyway he hasn't touched me in months... unless we got drunk at the wedding and fucked... not likely... we wouldn't have... if we got drunk he would have passed out first... '

She had a sudden insight into why that scenario was even more unlikely.

'... just a moment... I would have been on the pill then so even if him and me did do it at the wedding it wouldn't have caused this.'

Rowan started to think of alternatives.

'What else could this be... Is it someone else's test? Unlikely... what's it doing my case?'

She stared at the tester and the strip of pills in her hands looking from one to the other before looking at herself in the mirror.

"Only one way to find out, girl. Do it again."

She opened up the unused test kit and sat on the toilet holding the tester in the stream of urine, shook off the excess and put it on the counter. She dried herself, flushed and washed her hands before looking at herself in the mirror again.

"That should be enough time, here goes..."

She picked up the new tester and saw the two pink lines.

"Fuck!"

She sat down on the toilet again and tried to organise her thoughts.

'In the last six weeks I've been having unprotected sex with someone with the deliberate intention of getting pregnant. How do I know this is deliberate?... because I've stopped taking the pills and have more than one pregnancy test on hand.

'That someone is not Mike because I would not want to bring a child into the world when in all likelihood our marriage is not going to last much longer and anyway he would not want one...

'Shit!... have I pulled a fast one on him and got pregnant without him knowing?... NO... it would require us to be having sex and given the last few months... years, even... NOT A CHANCE!

'So, the conclusion is I have met someone in the last six weeks who I want to have a baby with and he also wants to have one with me too. I must have met them at the wedding because I have probably come off the pill immediately after it... long enough ago to have a period and come to the most fertile time and get pregnant. But... I'm not that spontaneous or carefree... not to the point of doing this without knowing and trusting the person very well. So, we must have known each other longer than that in order for me to feel very confident that he's going to be there for the long haul.

'Who the hell is this man?'

She stood and looked at herself in the mirror again. Did she look different... a cheating wife... a pregnant cheating wife? She could see no visible difference but would others see it... the kids for example... would they see her for what she was... a mother who had cheated on their father? Would she tell them... should she tell them? That was simple. Yes she should tell them but... would she?

Picking up the newest tester she opened the door and stepped slowly into the bedroom.

"I'm pregnant!"

Chapter 62

The words echoed around the room and after the two siblings had stared open-mouthed at Rowan for what seemed like an eternity they looked at each other. Saskia's smile had become even more enigmatic and she raised a single finger and tipped an imaginary hat at her worried-looking brother who blushed immediately, before looking back at his mother. Fortunately she had missed the interchange by staring at the two pink lines but then looked up at the faces of her children. She could not discern any reproach in either set of eyes although she did see bemusement in Alex's face as he digested the news and Saskia... well, she just looked triumphant for some reason which Rowan could not fathom.

Alex was stunned. She... Rowan... Mum... was having a baby which, in all likelihood, was his. Had they planned this or was it an accident? Either way he was not sure how he felt to begin with. If they had indeed ended up falling in love, no matter how inappropriate the relationship, he would want to have children with her. So, if they planned this jointly it was positive news but he then started to worry that she had done this without his knowledge to trap him into the relationship. He immediately discarded this notion and castigated himself for subscribing such devious behaviour to the woman who had brought him up to be honest and true all his life. No, unless it was an accident, they had planned this together. He felt relieved and smiled, he was going to be a father.