The Lab Rats Ch. 07 - In a Barrel?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rowan and Alex looked at each other and shrugged, got out of bed, put on the clothes they had discarded only a few short hours before and followed her into the living area where cups of tea waited for them.

Saskia smiled when she saw them and hurried over to her mother and hugged her.

"I love you, Mum. Just be gentle with him but if it gets to the point that you've had enough, I'll take him off your hands."

Rowan smiled and then shook her head and looked lovingly at Alex as she spoke.

"Not going to happen is it, babe? He is 'the' one, just been hiding in plain sight for 25 years."

Saskia hugged her again and then turned to a stunned Alex and reached up to kiss him before looking fiercely at him.

"Hurt her and I'll cut your balls off. Having said that, if she bitches at you too much and you ever fancy a bit of 'strange' then I'm here for you."

"Saskia Jackson, do not think you can elbow your way in on my man. Now why have you woken us up and forestalled some much anticipated morning nookie? What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Alex's blush would have provided winter heat for a small town but his sister just giggled and shook her head before pointing at her iPad and they sat down either side of her around the dining table

"Right you need to see some stuff that has gone viral on the net and then I'll tell you other stuff that I've got from my housemates. OK, first up is this..."

She keyed up a YouTube clip taken by mobile phone of a fat naked man standing beside the gates of a military base with armed guards on the other side of the fence. He was shouting something but was too far away for the words to be picked up.

Saskia looked at Rowan and Alex to see whether there was a hint of recognition and was disappointed when neither reacted although her mother's face had gone pale.

"You have both met him... OK... not seeing it are you? That maybe because he had clothes on when you did... OK... that fat, blubbery individual is my housemate Ewan and those gates that you see are at RAF Fylingdales... OK... not seeing the link... I'll forgive you as the sex must have been that fantastic to have killed all you brain cells. OK here's a clue... RAF Fylingdales is about 10 miles or so from Moorside Hotel and Spa and a similar distance from where we woke up yesterday morning."

Both Rowan and Alex registered that fact and nodded but Rowan still looked perplexed.

"Your housemate you say... yes I met him the last time I dropped you off at your house for the start of last term... he had clothes on then. But I'm sure I have seen him since!"

"No worries, Mum. Anyway, the News channels turned up and this is what happened."

Saskia started another clip with the Sky News logo showing Ewan standing and shouting indistinctly at the guards behind the barrier. Eventually a police car pulled up and a policeman got out.

Alex pointed at the screen.

"Hey, that's the copper who woke us up. Presumably this is where he had to rush off to in such a hurry,"

The next sequence showed the policeman on the ground and Ewan holding his taser and handcuffs. The guards on the RAF base remained behind the barrier as Ewan approached the fence and handcuffed himself to it. More police cars arrived and Ewan pointed the taser at anyone who came too close.

He had been shouting all the time but the microphones had obviously not been good enough to hear what he said until the TV crew used a directional mike. It started with a long distance shot of the naked Ewan which then tightened in to show his face which looked dishevelled and wide-eyed. The reporters who was obviously being kept back from the gates started to shout over some questions.

"What's your name, sir?"

"Ewan Dyche"

"Mr. Dyche, why are you doing this?"

"Because they were fucking with my mind... making me think I could have sex with them... fucking bastards... then they cock blocked me... "

"Who has been... err... playing... tricks on you?"

"This lot... here... abducted me last night... big bright light swooped down and took us... locked us in a chamber and made me watch them having sex..."

"I'm sorry I'm confused... who abducted you... the RAF?... who was having sex?"

Ewan looked confused himself.

"Yes... No... someone here or at some other secret base... the others had sex... mum and son and daughter... fucking each other... but wouldn't let me touch them..."

"There were other people with you?"

"Yes, I just said that. Mum, son, daughter all having sex with each other..."

"So who are they and where are they now?"

Ewan looked around in confusion.

"Umm... I forget... their names... but fucking sexy women... no idea where they are perhaps they are still in the chamber... fucking each other..."

The camera panned back to the reporter.

"Mr. Dyche has been here at RAF Fylingdales since early this morning when he was first spotted on a nearby hill yelling about being abducted by a bright light along with another 3 people, so far unnamed. He has managed to handcuff himself to the gates and has defied all attempts to release him.. His claims of abduction and a sexual orgy between family members have been getting increasingly lurid and fantastical as time as gone on"

Another clip from Sky News started which just showed Ewan trying to fire the taser as several policemen converged on him but it presumably had not worked as they easily took it away from him. Bolt cutters were used to free him from the gate and he was then taken away in a police car.

Rowan and Alex looked stunned and Saskia spoke for all of their thoughts.

"He's talking about us isn't he... mum and son and daughter... fucking each other... why is it he can remember but we can't?"

"Hold on Brat, we don't know what he is saying is anything but fantasy. Yes, it's suspicious that this happened near where we were and the fact that you... we... know him is a big coincidence. But at the moment it sounds like the raving of a nut-job. What do you think Mum?"

They both turned to look at their mother who was trying desperately to drag something from her memory.

"I've been trying to remember when I saw him since that first time... and I feel like he had no clothes on then and wanted me to give him a blow-job... fuck... I don't know! This lost memory shit is really getting annoying. I've had some weird dreams like that time when I asked you who was going to lick my pussy... that's it... that dream...you two were having sex on a weird circular bed and he was there... I can't remember why."

Her children's eyebrows were raised and they looked at each other with confusion as they processed this information until Saskia added more information.

"I spoke to a housemate who said that Ewan left the house just after I did on Friday, saying he was going to York. Apparently, she took the piss and suggested he was stalking me and he got really shirty. The police turned up early yesterday afternoon with a search warrant for his room and took all his computer gear. Apparently they were claiming that his 'attack' on Fylingdales was being treated as terrorist related. According to the most recent news he's being held in custody in Leeds.

Chapter 68

Nothing much happened for several weeks after Ewan's arrest. He was charged with a number of offences including assaulting a police officer and remanded in custody. As a result Saskia did not see him when she returned to Manchester but she did find the recordings of her mother and brother making love on her laptop. She could not understand why she had them but it did lead to the discovery of the spy-cam in the bedroom once she had sent copies to Alex and Rowan who treasured them as evidence of the love they had for each other and was being rekindled. The link to Ewan then became more obvious as the supplier of the equipment and knowledge to install it. It was an easy conclusion to draw that he was with them in the car on the moors, and why. They felt sure there was some truth in his claims about the chamber even though they did sound like fantasy and they also realised that there was probably some truth in the accusation that the three of them having had sex in front of him as it confirmed Rowan's dreams.

Apart from the occasional dream their memories for the missing 6 weeks did not return and all three went for expert medical help, had brain scans and underwent hypnotherapy but to no avail. They were advised that the missing memory may be permanently lost or could come back gradually or all in go, quickly or slowly. They quickly realised that they had wasted time and money on quacks who had no clue at all.

A few months later Rowan noticed that Ewan's trial was due to start that morning in Leeds and decided to attend to see if anything relevant for the three of them came out of the proceedings. In hindsight she wished that she hadn't bothered as the first day was just legal stuff although she did discover that additional charges had been brought including extortion of sexual favours and the possession of indecent images of children. A second reason for regretting her decision came as she left the court building on her way home and a man she did not recognise approached her.

"Mrs. Jackson, I thought I recognised you in the public gallery, may I have a word?"

"It's Ms Edwards, I'm divorced."

"But you are cohabiting with Mr. Alex Jackson I believe."

She was worried where this conversation was going.

"Excuse me, who are you and what do you want?"

"My name is Peter Reynolds and I'm Ewan Dyche's solicitor. Here is my card."

She took the piece of card without looking at it and fixed a hard stare on the man in front of her.

"I asked you what you wanted Mr. Reynolds. I have a train to catch so if you could be brief please."

He looked coolly at her.

"We would like you, your son and daughter to appear as defence witnesses for Ewan."

His tone of voice and facial expression when he said the word 'son' betrayed a knowledge of her relationship with Alex that she found disconcerting.

"I'm sorry but I would have nothing to say as a witness. The only link between your client and my family is that my daughter happens to have a room in the same house... as do 4 other people. In addition, neither myself nor my children have any recollection of events for a period of 6 weeks prior to your client's arrest."

The solicitor nodded.

"Yes, we are aware that all three of you have sought medical help for amnesia...

"You have been checking up on us... how dare you? On what grounds?"

His smile was condescending.

"On the grounds of providing a robust defence for my client."

"Well, on the basis that we are not able to recall the events that led to your client's arrest and certainly have nothing to contribute to his defence to charges relating to extortion of sexual favours or possession of indecent images of children then I am at a loss to understand how we can help you."

Reynolds pursed his lips in a grimace of distaste at what he was about to say but looked Rowan in the eye.

"Those other charges were only brought because evidence was found from a search of his room under a search warrant executed on the grounds of a possible terrorist element because my client, Ewan, appeared deranged. This perception was accentuated by his reference to being abducted and claiming that a family group of 3... mother, son and daughter... were abducted at the same time and that they, the family group, involved themselves in sexual acts that he was not allowed to participate in. I should remind you that such incestuous acts would be in contravention of sections 10 and 11 of the Sexual Offences Act of 1956... "

Rowan interrupted.

"Alleged."

"Pardon me?"

"You forgot to say they were 'Alleged' incestuous acts. If you had proof then you would have taken it to Mr. Plod and used it to negotiate for a reduced sentence."

Reynolds nodded and his smile acknowledged the weakness in his statement.

"In any case Mr. Reynolds, if a family group of mother, son and daughter were to have been abducted with Ewan then there would surely need to be some evidence to put them together with your client at the time of the alleged abduction. Is there such evidence? Again, I suggest that if you had it you would have taken it to Plod if you did have it."

Reynolds again nodded in agreement.

"Yes, there is no direct evidence of his interaction with said family group. However, circumstantial evidence shows a car belonging to such a family group as being found empty on a road close to RAF Fylingdales at 10:47pm of the night before Ewan's arrest and then with 3 occupants at 07.05 on the morning in question. Further circumstantial evidence would point to one member of said family group being a house mate of Ewan. Additional evidence would suggest that both had indicated to other housemates that they were going to York...

"It's a pretty big city. My daughter was coming to visit me and then we were going on to a hotel on the moors."

"Ah, yes The Moorside Hotel & Spa where 2 rooms were booked for 4 people... a family group of 3 plus 1 other. Who was the 'plus 1' Mrs... err Ms. Edwards?"

Rowan stared at him while she tried to deflect the question.

"I expect it was a clerical error. There was no 'plus 1'."

Reynolds smiled knowingly.

"Ewan has told us it was him..."

"And you believe him?"

"We do not have to believe our clients to represent them. In this case there is no reason to lie. In fact quite the opposite as he was there to extort sexual favours from you and your daughter."

Rowan was gobsmacked. 'So that was why he was there.'

"Pray tell me. How was he doing that?"

"He claimed to have video footage of you and your son indulging in sexual acts contrary to the SOA 1956... from a camera secreted in the bedroom of the apartment where you and Mr. Alex Jackson are currently residing. A camera placed there by your daughter, Saskia, for reasons not divulged."

Despite feeling incredibly nervous at the level of detail that Reynolds possessed she continued to brazen it out.

"I'm surmising that neither you nor the police have such alleged video footage as, once again, the police would have already come to interview Alex and me. I'm still not seeing why I and my family should become witnesses for Ewan, a man who appears to hold a grudge against my family because we denied him sexual favours in his self-created fantasy."

Reynolds nodded again.

"Yes, it would appear that a mysterious hard disk crash had obliterated that particular folder and the USB flash drive that he had used to back it up on was also corrupted."

Rowan breathed a sigh of relief and made a mental note to encrypt the copies she had stored on a flash drive. Saskia had already deleted and shredded the originals.

"Well, I'm still at a loss to understand what we could say in your client's defence."

"We would want you to acknowledge the fact that you were abducted and indulged in incestuous sexual acts while in... the chamber. Confirming this might enable us to challenge the original premise that he was a deranged terrorist and that the search warrant was therefore illegal and all evidence coming from it cannot be used. He ends up facing charges of public indecency and assaulting a policeman and his sentence will be less than his remand period so will be released immediately and I will have provided a robust defence for my client."

Rowan smiled quizzically.

"But why should I and my family own up to this pack of lies and in so doing open ourselves up to public humiliation and the possibility of a police investigation?"

Reynolds stepped in close and his snarling face betrayed his anger.

"Because if you don't, you stuck up incestuous whore, all the circumstantial evidence will find its' way into the hands of an internet blogger who specialises in titillating exposés on sexual misbehaviour. Either way you will be publicly humiliated... your choice."

Epilogue

2 years later

Saskia rose and fell on the large cock buried deep in her arse as the small vibrator did it's job pressed against her hard clit and swollen pussy lips. Alex thought she looked like a goddess with the sun shining through her golden hair as it was caught by the warm summer breeze.

"Fuckkkk... Bro... going to commmme... fuck fuck fuck... comminngg... fuckkkkkk!"

The scream of rapturous delight was enough to set Alex on his path to his own massive climax as he pumped his seed into his sister's bowels and groaned as her clenching arse held him as deep as possible inside her body. She dropped her head and they kissed and nuzzled lovingly as they got their breath back

"Fuckkkkk... Brat... your arse is the best."

"Ahem... do you want to think about that, Mister?"

The sardonic voice of their mother sitting in a rocking chair near the doorway to their rambling French farmhouse alerted them to her presence. Alex grinned over at his lover as she cradled their two week old son, Christopher, as he sucked happily on her naked breast. Their first born, one year old Sophie, a small, blonde copy of her mother, stood beside the chair and gently prodded her new brother in fascination.

Alex turned back to his sister who had flopped forward onto his chest with his cock still embedded firmly in her arse and kissed her sweaty head.

"I stand corrected... your arse is the best that I'm allowed to fuck at the moment all the while the real best arse... hell, the best cunt, tits, face the whole shebang is off limits. Who knew that a caesarian would wreak such havoc on a man's sex life?"

His sister lifted her head and smiled lovingly at him.

"Hey, you will be grateful for the Best when the Second Best is big and bloated in a few months."

He grinned up at her and kissed her nose.

"That's why we need to make sure you two are not pregnant at the same time."

"Bloody man, only thinking about his sex life..."

Rowan's sotto-voce comment from the doorway was audible... and meant to be.

"Excuse me, I'm pretty sure I was told that I was nothing more than a sperm donor... or was that a recovered 6-week memory? If it is the case then I need to have a sex life to be able to donate... unless you want me to wank in a jar and then you guys use a turkey baster? I would say the natural method is so much better for all parties concerned."

He looked over at his gorgeous mother who screwed her nose up adorably and stuck her tongue out before mouthing 'love you' at him. He blew her a kiss.

Saskia rolled off him with an audible slurping noise as his still-hard cock slipped through her stretched anus, and lay down on the outdoor day-bed next to her brother reaching for the baby-wipes, passing some to Alex.

"Hey, Bro do we have to do anal all the time... you give me fucking amazing orgasms that way but I do find it difficult to walk for a while after. The doctor says that normal sex during pregnancy, even in the later months, is perfectly safe."

"Hang on, she's nearly 70, peddling her quackery in a small village in the middle of the Ardeche which we all agree is at least an hour from anywhere in France. What does she know?"

Rowan snorted.

"The fact that this village is an hour from anywhere is part of the reason we are here so we are not bothered by the idiots who have picked up on the stuff about us surrounding Ewan's trial. A second reason is that the doctor knows an awful lot about the problems related to... umm... let's say parents with too much common DNA. Don't forget if we are an hour from anywhere now it will be have been a day or a week from anywhere in centuries past. They would not have met people from outside the community so their partners would have been their cousins, sisters, mothers and probably all three rolled into one on occasions! I don't know if you have looked at the names on the mausoleums in the cemetery but to quote Bill Bryson... 'too many people, not enough surnames'.