The Lab Rats Ch. 07 - In a Barrel?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sask, take no notice and tell him your arse is off limits or he needs to observe a ratio of at least 5 pussy to 1 arse... plus a lot of oral... from him... not for him. He has a crackpot theory that constipation in pregnant women is eased by liberal doses of semen injected directly into the colon and is using us for a scientific experiment. Although, I was hardly constipated at all with Sophie or Chris... so maybe he has a point. Talking of things poo-related... Daddy... your son is in need of a nappy change, so get your arse of that bed and take this little bundle of Mummy's joy and do the necessary, while I go and feed Mummy's other bundle of joy... come on Soph's."

Huffing and moaning and making a big song and dance about getting up, Alex stood and bent over his sister to kiss her tenderly.

"Love you, Brat"

Saskia smiled fondly at him and whispered.

"You can have my arse anytime, Bro"

"For fuck's sake Saskia Jackson, what's the point of me making rules and you just casually disregarding them?"

"Yes Mum, sorry Mum!"

Alex walked over to Rowan and he saw her trying to maintain a cross-mummy face but failing spectacularly. He wrapped his arms around her, the baby and their daughter and looked lovingly into her beautiful pale blue eyes for a long time.

"Have I told you lately how much I love you Mrs. Jackson?"

"You might have mentioned it recently."

"Good! So long as you know that then everything else is just irrelevant... but I still worry that you see Saskia as a threat to us... you and me."

Rowan's smile was dazzling.

Babe, you are crazy. Saskia is no threat to you and me... although... hang on... she does eat pussy better than you do so you may need to buck your ideas up... oooh... is diddums feeling threatened?"

She kissed him on the nose as he pretend-sulked but then looked at him with a serious expression.

"You are an idiot sometimes... don't you see that far from being a threat that she completes us? As a couple our love is awesome but as a threesome... our love for each other has no limits. Do you ever see any 2 of us permanently ganging up and taking sides against the third? No that doesn't happen because there is no jealousy, just love. Yes, I was envious just then because I can't join in for a while but I'm not jealous because I know you will come back to me. Anyway, you two look so beautiful together... just as you did in my dream when you made love in the chamber. If I thought I was going to be worried, would I have told you about that, let alone suggest that she comes to live with us? We have fluid relationships with each other but because we all love each other then we cope if things get a bit rocky."

Alex shook his head in admiration for his beautiful and brilliant mother... lover... soul-mate.

"Stop looking at me like a love-crazed idiot and take Chris... no on second thoughts come here."

She wrapped her free arm around Alex's neck and pulled him in for a kiss that they both felt down to their toes. Rowan's eyes were glassy when they broke apart and their breaths came in panting gasps.

"Fuckkk... Babe... you shouldn't kiss me like that... I want to feel that lovely cock in me... I think I might risk pulling some stitches if I get any hornier... now go do baby while I get lunch ready and watch the midday news, the result of Ewan's appeal should have been announced. Saskia don't forget you have a meet-and-greet to do at 1.00, Rachel and Jules... mother and daughter I believe."

She turned on the TV in kitchen and waited for any mention of Ewan as she reflected on what had happened in the intervening two years since she had told Reynolds to take a hike.

Yes, there had been an internet blogger in the US who had run a piece on the three of them as being the likely 'Family that Fucked' but called them Mrs. J, Mr. J and Ms J showing photos of them taken from a long distance. This led to one of the British tabloids picking up on the story and naming them fully which is when it began to get interesting as Mike was also named and he sued for libel and invasion of privacy.

They could have sued as well but decided to take another course with the three of them making a number of decisions including relocating to France where there is no law against incestuous relationships of consenting adults. Once there they invited media companies to compete for their true story and ended up with advances for a book which was now generating royalties and a Netflix documentary, that had paid well. They also set up a discrete website to rent out the two cottages on the property to other British people who loved their siblings, parents or children in a non-conventional way.

At the trial, Ewan was found guilty of all charges and sentenced to 6 years in jail and to be placed on the sex-offenders register. His lawyers used the online and media revelations about the Jackson family to appeal against the original conviction on the basis of a prejudiced trial.

Rowan was not bothered how the appeal went, she just wanted the media attention to die down and for the three of them to be able to love each other without judgement from the outside world. She wanted Sophie and Christopher and Saskia's babies (she was sure there would be more than the one she was carrying) to grow up in a loving relationship with a family member if that was what they chose.

They had all recovered partial memories from the missing 6 weeks including some from the time in the chamber with Ewan but neither Rowan or Alex would ever remember anything from that first time as human lab rats. It didn't matter anyway as the love that was kindled that night was burning brightly within the whole family.

Please feel free to offer constructive comments but for those who are worried about plot holes I point you to the next paragraphs.

The Greek playwrights used a plot device called 'Deus Ex Machina' (literal translation of 'God from the machine') whereby a seemingly unsolvable problem in a story is suddenly and abruptly resolved by an unexpected and unlikely occurrence (Wiki)

I'll be honest here and say that some critics are not impressed by authors who use it and I've underlined the bit where some of you might find me guilty:... in order for it to be a true Deus ex Machina, the new element cannot have been foreshadowed or predicted in any way. Some view the use of the Deus ex Machina device as a way to introduce a simple solution into a hopeless situation--a lazy author wrote themselves into a corner and has taken the easy way out in order to produce a happy ending. However, Deus ex Machina can also provide a means of comic relief--a solution so bizarre and ridiculous it becomes funny. (according to Masterclass)

Given that nothing that had gone before was likely to happen in the real world I feel fully justified in introducing visions and dreams in order for the love of Rowan and Alex to be rekindled.

However, for those who can remember I believe I have avoided the equivalent of the Bobby Ewing dream sequence from Dallas.

If not, then sue me!

LB

P.S. I have no idea whether the legal stuff was in anyway accurate (apart from the Sexual Offences Act 1956 which is very much true) and you shouldn't worry about it either.