The Lab Rats Ch. 07 - In a Barrel?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rowan suddenly got nervous because although they had obviously been naked with each other many times before this was a new beginning.

"What, you thought we would do this without taking our clothes off?"

"Don't get cocky, young man... ohh."

She gasped in surprise as he knelt on the bed and pulled her up into a similar position in front of him. He grabbed the hem of her T shirt and started to pull it up her body and her immediate reaction was to stop him. Alex could see her biting her lip nervously and stopped what he was doing and gently cupped her chin to bring her eyes up to his.

"What are you worried about Rowan? Do you think I'll not like your body? It would appear that I liked it so much the first time around that I came back for more... many times over."

She couldn't meet his gaze but nodded and felt stupid... of course he had come back for more! Alex moved so that his face was right in front of her so she couldn't look away. She tried not to make eye contact but he bent closer and kissed her gently on the lips and she instinctively snaked her arm around the back of his neck as she relaxed into his embrace. Gradually, tentatively they explored each other's mouths making breathless moans as they did so. Alex ran the tip of his tongue over his mother's lips and her own tongue shyly moved against his and then, without any communication, they mingled and danced, sliding across each other in an increasing frenzy of passion. At the same time, their arms snaked around each other, holding firmly, as the passion built to the sound of their moans and whimpers.

Rowan had not been kissed like this for as long as she could remember (well she probably had quite recently but could not remember) while Alex, had never been kissed like this and wanted it to last forever. Their hands roamed over each other with Rowan grasping the back of her son's head to accentuate the contact while Alex pulled her firm buttocks tight against his throbbing erection. They writhed against each other as they knelt on the bed until breathlessly the broke apart, resting their foreheads against each other.

"Fuck, Alex, where did you learn to kiss like that?"

"Mind your language Rowan Jackson... err... Edwards... for your information I have never kissed like that. Must be you... bringing out the best in me.."

"Or the beast..."

They chuckled and Alex saw that the uncertainty had gone from his mother's eyes. To confirm this Rowan moved backwards and raised her arms in the air... the message being clear... take my T Shirt off... Alex complied by slowly pulling the garment up exposing her tight body stopping only briefly to bend and kiss her belly button, causing Rowan to giggle. He straightened up and held Rowan's hesitant gaze until he revealed her small firm breasts and stopped to kiss each hard nipple in turn. He looked up at Rowan's shy, enquiring gaze.

"They're gorgeous... just like the rest of you."

She lowered her lashes with a coy smile.

He eased the material over her head and bent forward again to kiss her neck and ears as they emerged. She moaned at his oh-so-sexy actions and felt her nipples pucker and her pussy respond to the sensations before he removed the T shirt completely and she could see his smiling face. He threw the garment off the bed and sat back on his heels to look at her before meeting her shy gaze. Her voice was equally timid.

"You're just saying that... you silver tongued charmer... I imagine you really like big busty girls, not scrawny old hags like me."

"No, Mum, I don't... which makes my dalliance with Emma even more likely to have been something to get you jealous. What I love is petite ladies in their early 40s with long blonde hair and small breasts and big nipples and nice tight arses, called Rowan. From what I see... you tick all those boxes so stop worrying as I think I'm going to adore your body."

Rowan surmised that he was telling the truth because of the fact... that they had already done this dance and he had been there at the end.

Alex shuffled closer as he took in the sight of Rowan's beautiful B cup breasts. Gravity had just enough effect to gently shape them into tear drops with the perfectly centred nipples tilting upwards. His right hand reached out to stroke the upper slope of her left breast and Rowan gasped at his touch and held his hand against her aching breast

"Babe, I just love the way you touch me... I've not been touched like that for a long time... well, excluding the last few weeks, I guess."

Alex chuckled and shook his head.

"Dad was a fool. If you were mine... I'd... oh... you are... mine, I mean."

He looked back down at where his fingers were gently trailing across the upper slope and moved his thumb to feel the weight of the fleshy mound. It ran close to the hard, raspberry sized nipple and Rowan flinched and gasped as it did so. He looked up at her face and she smiled.

"I expected you to touch my nipple... you were teasing me you naughty boy."

He grinned mischievously as his fingers continued to massage her firm breast, still not touching the nipple.

"You're an impatient little minx, mummy-slut. I might have to teach you some self-discipline."

Rowan giggled and her lips formed into a pout; an expression that Alex had never seen on her before but found immediately adorable. His mother was reinventing herself before his eyes and the more she did it, the more he wanted to see more. Her eyes were sparkling with humour.

"Minx? Mummy-slut? You... fuckkk... god yes, baby.."

Whatever she had been about to say was cut short as Alex's left hand came up to palm her right breast trapping the coral hued nipple between his index and middle finger. Rowan was dizzy from the contact and the realisation that her son was fondling her breasts. She brought her own hands up to push his more tightly against her sensitive tit-flesh.

Their eyes locked and could see the lust building exponentially in each other. Rowan released her hands from his and pulled her son's head towards her; their mouths locked in the most passionate kiss so far, lips and tongues mashing together in a constant writhing duel. Alex ran his hands over her back and down to clasp her firm, panty-clad buttocks, pulling her body tight against his own. The action caused her swollen nipples to rub against his bare chest and the hard shaft of his penis to grind against her abdomen. Rowan could feel it through his boxers... 'Jesus he's so hard... for me... my son wants to fuck me'. Her pussy gushed at the thought.

She only had one thought and that was to hold that glorious shaft in her hands so grasped the waistband of his underpants as their bodies continued to slide against each other in the passion of the kiss. Eventually she managed to slide the briefs a few inches down his legs but the swollen head of his cock caught on the elastic of the waistband. To free it she slid one hand inside the garment and held the shaft and realised she could not get her small hand all the way round.

'Fuck it's as big as I saw in my dreams.'.

Alex groaned into the kiss as he felt her caressing his cock and knew that he needed to reciprocate. He moved his hands to the waistband of her lacy thong and started to ease them off her hips. He broke away and they looked at each other with wild eyes, blazing with passion from the lust filled kiss.

Rowan squeaked as he pushed her to lie back on the bed so he could pull the scrap of lacy material down her legs and she lifted her buttocks to help him. He pulled it all the way off her feet and turned to look back at his beautiful mother lying naked on her back, looking dishevelled and wanton and completely fuckable.

"Jesus, you are gorgeous! How come I never noticed what a beautiful sexy woman you are?"

She blushed at the intensity of his gaze but then some semblance of logic reasserted itself.

"You did, but we don't remember that... but it is nice to know that my sexy son thinks I'm gorgeous... I guess you wouldn't be sporting this if you didn't think so.

She ran her hands over his cock which was still trapped in his briefs and Alex groaned.

"Jeez, Mum, what are trying to do... end it before it begins? If I'm hard... Jesus... look how wet you are!"

Rowan was embarrassed by how horny she had become and couldn't look her son in the eyes and bit her lower lip; a gesture that Alex found incredibly sexy. He reached down to run his finger along the parted lips of her beautiful pussy feeling the sparse blonde hair matted with her juice.

Rowan groaned at his touch.

"Babe, please, mummy needs you to fuck her... please."

Alex quickly pulled his boxers down allowing his hard cock to slap against his stomach as he freed it from its' confines. His mother looked at in awe... it was just as she had seen in her dreams but in the flesh, it was even better. Her pussy drooled some more at the thought of it thrusting deep inside her and when Alex started to get up, she was quicker and pushed him gently back onto the bed as almost involuntarily, her small hand reached out to capture the swollen head. She whimpered as she noticed again that her fingers did not go all the way round 'so big... so fucking big'. She was mesmerised by the thick, steel hard but velvet soft shaft as she ran her fingers down to cup his balls, she moved her other hand to stroke the swollen head. Alex groaned at the touch of his beautiful mother and looked at her face which was entirely focussed on the rampant erection that she held in both hands... she was fixated.

Eventually she released the breath that she had been holding since she first touched his glorious cock and she glanced up at his face. His eyes were closed as he bit his bottom lip from the intensity of the sensation and Rowan smiled to herself 'my boy is enjoying this, but I'm sure he'll enjoy what I want to do next even more'.

"Your cock is beautiful, I love the feel of it in my hand... I know I said I want you to fuck me but first what I would really like to do is suck it. May I do that sweetie? Would you like mummy to suck your cock?"

Alex was quite relaxed about the porno-mummy references and he grinned at her pleading face and soft crooning voice she had used. He decided to be a bit domineering and put a hand on the back of her head to guide her and used a harsh voice to order his bidding.

"Yes, mummy-slut... suck my cock!"

Alex watched in delighted fascination as the tip of her pink tongue come out and caressed the underside of his cock before sliding all the way down to his balls and then back up. Rowan stared into her son's eyes loving the effect she was having on him and relishing every second. She loved oral sex, both giving and receiving but, as far as her memory went, it had been a long time since she had the chance and wanted to make this perfect for her loving son. She went up and down, slowly, three or four times, savouring every bit of it as Alex arched his body and moaned at the sensation, his eyes closed. Rowan smirked triumphantly to herself at the effect she was having on him with every little nuance to her technique causing subtle change to Alex's reactions.

She moved higher up and pursed her mouth over the crown of the magnificent cock and paused looking at Alex and waited until he opened his eyes. After a few seconds of no contact he looked at her in surprise and saw the mischief playing in her eyes. Rowan grinned inwardly when she saw his look of frustration... 'like when he was a child and couldn't have a lollipop... well I'll have the lollipop instead... all of the lollipop'.

She smiled naughtily at him for a long moment with her mouth just an inch away from the head as he squirmed beneath her. Eventually she relented and lowered her mouth around the crown and slowly took him deep into the back of her mouth on the first pass, hearing a strangled moan from her son. Alex's was bigger than any cock she remembered trying to deep-throat before so she knew that she would need to tame her gag reflex. She pulled slowly back up with her smirking gaze still locked on the disbelieving eyes of her son before reversing direction. She moved slowly, oh so slowly back down the thick shaft. This time she penetrated slightly into her throat and face fucked herself for a few seconds... up and down... gurgling sloppily as she masturbated her son's cock with her oesophagus. She pulled slowly back up pushing against Alex's resisting hands on the back of her head until she could suckle on the crown and swab it with her tongue. She started another slow descent, inch after inch, this time going all the way down until her nose was in Alex's pubic hair and her lips pressed against the base of his shaft. She looked up at him and saw a look of absolute delight in her son's face as she flexed her throat around his hard shaft.

"Fuckkk Mum... that is incredible... you are incredible... but if you keep doing that I will come and then you will have to wait a while until we can make love."

She smiled with her eyes as her mouth was otherwise occupied until she slowly pulled back as she held his gaze the whole way up. She coughed as she lifted off and her voice was hoarse.

"We can't have that... will you please fuck me."

Alex would have liked to have returned the favour as he love giving oral sex especially with a pussy as pretty as Rowan's but he knew there would be plenty more opportunities. Rowan wanted to seal the deal quickly and pouted pleadingly spreading her legs wantonly as she lay back..

"Please baby, make love to me. I need your cock inside me."

Alex grinned at the petulant child act but it was all part of the developing relationship with Rowan and he adored this playful side of a mother he hardly recognised any more.

He moved and got down on his knees between her legs and lowered herself onto her taking most of his weight on his arms and knees and they kissed deeply and passionately. Rowan wrapped her arms around his broad back and held him close with her fingers digging into his skin.

His cock was still rock hard and he flexed his hips causing it to rub against the lips of her wet cunt. Rowan whimpered at the feel and wiggled her own hips to try and pouch it in her entrance but Alex decided he had a card he could play and pulled back slightly in order to tease her.

She mewled her frustration into the kiss as she knew that the big swollen head was just millimetres away from sliding into her. Alex, wanting to feel himself deep inside the sexy body of his mother, relented by pushing forward and slipping in through the clasping entrance of her vagina. They both gasped at the sensation and their eyes, which had been closed, flew open, staring in wonder at each other at the feelings their bodies are giving and receiving.

Rowan humped against Alex's huge prick taking him deeper, moaning as gradually, inch by inch, he buried himself inside the tightest sheath he had ever experienced. For her part, his mother was struggling to accommodate the thickest, longest cock she had taken into her body but delighted in the overwhelming feeling of being stretched to exquisite fullness. She was incredibly aroused and clung tightly to the large form of her son, as he slipped deeper into her welcoming cunt. Neither of them wanted to leave a millimetre outside and they both moaned in delight when his cock bumped up against her cervix and his balls nestled against her bum.

He was balls deep.

There was no more to give and no room for any more.

The Goldilocks moment.

Their gazes were locked and small triumphal smiles played around their faces. They had done it... together.

Alex started to pull back against the clasping tightness of his mother's sheath and they both groaned in delight as he thrust back in. He looked down at the sweat dampened face of his beautiful lover and could see his delight mirrored in her eyes as her hands grasped at his back to pull him ever deeper. 'Jeez I'm fucking Mum... she's taken all of my cock... her cunt feels... fuckkkk... so tight... so fucking sexy... fucking my mum'

Rowan was humping faster trying to urge him on as she could feel her orgasm building. She had known from the moment that she had sucked his wondrous cock that she would come when he fucked her... it was never in doubt but she needed to tell him.

"Harder baby... fuck me harder... I want to come on your cock... please... faster."

Alex smiled to himself. Who knew? His mother had a dirty mouth when she had sex!

He moved his hands to grab her small taut buttocks pulling her body against him with each inward thrust as she wrapped her long legs round the back of his thighs to deepen each thrust even more. Her arms went round the back of his neck as she pulled his mouth down for a scorching, air-stealing kiss as her tongue raped his mouth in time to their thrusts.

They came up for air but all that did was let Rowan pour forth yet more dirty talk.

"Yes darling... fuck mummy... harder... more cock... give me more cock... pound me... fuck my cunt...!"

Both of them could feel orgasms approaching spurred on by the sight, sound and feel of their forbidden coupling... the litany of filth pouring from Rowan's mouth... the sound of his laboured breathing... the slap of their bodies against each other... the smell of their arousal... and the delightful slippery noise of his big cock pistoning into her tight sheath... was enough... more than enough... to tip them over the edge.

Alex was the first to come as he felt the stirrings deep in his spine and tried to thrust even harder and faster into the petite frame of his mother, knowing that he wouldn't last much longer. Hell, he didn't even know how he had managed to last this long and was just about to warn her when his orgasm exploded. He managed a strangled 'FUCKKKKK' before he buried himself as deep as possible into his mother's clutching cunt and unleashed a torrent of sperm against the entrance to her womb.

The knowledge that her son was coming inside her was enough to trigger Rowan's own orgasm and she tightened her grip on him with every muscle she had as she started shuddering as the waves of euphoria washed through her and she moaned and whimpered at the force of the experience... if I wasn't already pregnant that would surely have done the job.

Eventually they calmed and Alex tried to roll to the side but Rowan's arms and legs did not release straight away so he kept his weight off her. Her eyes were still closed in ecstasy as he looked down with a stunned expression on his face. Several thoughts ricocheted in his head of which the most prominent was 'I just fucked my mother... it was the best sex I ever had'.

Rowan's thoughts mirrored her son's but she did not want to open her eyes in case it was part of another dream. 'I just fucked my son... it was the best sex I ever had'. She vocalised the sentiments that both were thinking.

"Jesus, that was awesome, Babe! No wonder we became lovers!"

Eventually they pulled apart and Rowan immediately crawled into the crook of her lover's arm and they fell into a deep sleep without any dreams at all, not caring about the mess they had created.

Chapter 67

Rowan had fallen back to sleep after Saskia had looked in on them on the morning of their 'second first' time only to be woken again as her daughter returned making a lot more noise this time.

"Get up you two, get up and come and look at this."

The two lovers were stunned by the unceremonious manner of their waking but also by the totally relaxed way that Saskia was treating the sight of her mother and brother in bed together. She went to the door and turned to look back at them with a bright smile.

"By the way, I just want to say that you two make a lovely couple and I hope you will be very happy together. However, I do not want to be referred to as Aunty Saskia, get that? Now, come along, you need to see this stuff... it's doing my head in but gives us a bit of a clue to what may have happened to us."