The Ladder's Forbidden Appeal

Story Info
George sees his mother in-law a whole new way.
2.6k words
4.55
26.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since My father in-law passed away a few years ago it has fallen on me to help my mother in-law, Mildred, or Milly, whenever she need muscle around the house for big jobs and heavy lifting. She has three children, all grown, and all girls. I didn't mind being the son she never had when she needed one. Milly is about five feet six inches with a little bit of extra padding the years have put on but still quite shapely. She liked to dress well, almost always in a skirt or dress. Her brunette hair was neatly coiffed in neck length curls. She sometimes seemed a bit aloof or standoffish and bluntly harsh in her comments but she was like that with everyone and I never took it personally.

Milly needed help this time with putting the three boxes of Christmas decorations away up in the crawl space. The boxes aren't especially heavy but they are bulky and the crawl space isn't easy to get to. It's a space above the living area of her ranch style home and the only way to get to it is with an eight foot ladder in the garage that leads to the crawl space's hatch like door. I always volunteer to get up on the ladder but she insists she knows where things go and I don't. She just needs me to hand them up to her because she can't carry them up the ladder herself. We go through this dance every year.

I don't mind that arrangement at all though. I've come to look forward to it. I just don't want her to think I want it that way. She must know what I can see, looking up at her on the ladder. I get a panty show every time. I've even started to wonder, as the day approaches, what kind of panties she'll be wearing this year. Last year they were quite provocative. Red and lacey and nearly see through. She had a bit of camel toe going, too. I never had sexual desires for her until that first time I got a look up her skirt and saw her panties. It can be quite a show with three boxes to pass up to her. After last year I started jerking off to thoughts of taking those lacey panties off of her.

She's wearing a blouse and skirt, this one cut a bit shorter than usual. She greats me with, "George, would you like a cup of coffee first?" I defer until we get the work done. She leads me to the garage. "Start with the biggest one," she says. We always start with that one.

She turns around and starts up the ladder. I pick up the largest box and wait for her to get to the top and open the hatch door. I love the way her plush round hips move as she climbs the rungs. I feel a little tingle in my crotch as she goes higher and I see more of her thighs.

As she reaches the top and leans over to unlatch the door her left foot comes off the rung. Her legs part enough to give me the first peek between her curvy thighs. I see pussy hair! The tingling in my crotch becomes a twitch. She's gone commando this year! She turns around and I pass the big box up to her. Once the box is above my shoulders she can't see my eyes. They go right back to the show. She hoists the box up into the storage space then reaches to push it far in. Her foot comes off the rung to counterbalance herself and swings out wide. What a glorious sight!

She has such lusciously full, plush pussy lips. I'm starting to get a hard on. That has never happened before. And what a gorgeous bush, trimmed around her vulva and relatively short. When she throws that leg higher as she makes a final push on the box her labia part and I see pink. I stare and my eyes soak up every sexy detail.

Her leg comes down, she pops her head out from the hatch, and says, "Now the middle size one. Come on. Let's get to it."

I turn around and bend over to pick up the middle size one. I wonder if she's checking out my ass as I do. I hope so. I take my time and give her a good look. She doesn't wait for me to hand this one up but leans down and reaches for it. The top few buttons of her blouse are unfastened. She's not wearing a bra and I get a good look at her tits hanging down. I can see everything but her nipples and I like it. I try not to let her see me staring.

She leans in again to place this box in storage and her leg swings wide and high. The show resumes. Damn, I'd like some of that. She takes extra time arranging this one. I realize I've gotten a tent in my pants. She pops her head out again and looks down. "Ready for the last one!"

I turn around quickly to get the last box, hoping she didn't see my rising excitement. I keep the carton in front of me so she can't see until I pass it up to her. Once she turns around I reach down to straighten my cock in my pants, getting it pointing up so it's less obvious. In fact, I keep my hand down there and stroke myself through my jeans a bit as I look up her skirt. She's takes longer and fusses more again, keeping her leg raised all the while. Finally she's done and pops her head out looking down, grinning.

She asks me to help steady her as she begins stepping down the rungs. I reach up and put my hands on her thighs. As she steps down to the next rung one hand slides up over her skirt but I let my right hand slip under her skirt. I move my hand to the inside as each step down brings it further up her thigh. When she reaches the bottom I push my hand between her legs and cup it over her warm, wet bush. She doesn't resist at all. I work my middle finger into her vagina. She moans softly. Her cunt feels so warm and sexy. She presses her hips against me, grinding on my finger. My cock is aching for her.

I pull my hand away and turn her around. She has a huge smile on her face. I unbuckle my belt and pull down my pants and shorts. She looks approvingly at my hard, throbbing cock. I step close, lift up her skirt, and put my dick between her legs, rubbing it on her to get it wet. She reaches down and takes over. She strokes her clit with the tip a few times then slides it down and guides it into her eager cunt. I rock in and out, going deeper each time. She moans her pleasure again. Her deep cunt swallows my pecker and I feel her clit on my belly. I put my arms around her and kiss her. Her tongue meets mine with hot passion as her arms wrap around me. I hump her like that, nibbling on her neck. I feel her excitement rising with each thrust. I reach down and tickle her clit. Her body tenses and I push deep inside her. Her hips quiver and her body shakes as she starts to cum.

Feeling my mother in-law's passion and pleasure like that put me over the top. I pumped hard with each spurt, pushing my seed deep inside her womb. Again. And again. Even after our convulsions stopped we stayed wrapped in each other's arms kissing and murmuring to each other. Eventually my excitement waned and my cock slipped out.

I'm trying to think of what to say to my mother in-law after fucking her when she gets a worried look on her face. She says, "Oh, no. Oh, dear, we, ah, oh dear. We shouldn't have done that. I mean..."

I put my index finger to her lips to stop her and I kiss her neck. I whisper in her ear, "Is that your first time since Henry passed away?"

She nods, yes. "I've just missed it so much," she says softly, "and I've been so alone." She sighs, "Oh, God, I liked it but I shouldn't have, not with you."

I confess to her, "It's OK. Don't say that. I've wanted to for a long time and you needed it." I kiss her on the lips again then look her in the eyes and say, "Let's go to your bed and do it again." Maybe we shouldn't, but we do. We take it slower this time starting with helping each other undress. I find it lasciviously exciting that the woman I'm undressing is my mother in-law. It's naughty and wrong so many ways and yet so wonderfully, deliciously hot and irresistible.

She lies on the bed, inviting me to join her. I get on my knees between her legs and take a good look at her pussy. She is checking out my cock standing at attention for her. "You have such a beautiful pussy," I say approvingly. My cock twitches for emphasis. "That full pubic mound is just like Donna's. That's so hot!" I reach out and put my hand on her mound. "Feeling that soft bush fills me with tingly excitement."

She reaches out her hand and I get up closer to her, spreading her legs a bit more. She puts her hand on my cock. "It's so warm," she purrs. "And so hard!" She squeezes it and strokes it a bit. "And bigger. I mean, you know, than Henry's. It filled me up so much."

I let my fingers slide down and play with her pussy lips. "Your pussy lips are fuller and fleshier. You have such a fucking sexy pussy, Milly. I like the original even better than the copy." She squeezes my cock tighter. I go down on her and lick her labia, avoiding her clit. I kiss her pussy mound and slowly work my kisses down to her slit and then tongue her clit. Her hips press her pussy into my face as she moans softly, "Mmmm. Yes." I suck her clit in and flick it with my tongue.

"Oh, do it. Oh, yes, Mmmm," she purrs. My hand slides up the inside of her thigh and circles her vagina. She puts her hand on the back of my head, rubbing my hair, encouraging me. "Oh, George! That's so good. Ohhh. Mmmmm. I've missed this so much." I put another finger in her cunt and hum on her clit. Her hips lurch forward and I know she's about to cum.

I sit up and move forward, straddling her with my cock between her tits. I rub it on them while I tell her how perfectly shapely and sexy they are, softer and more sensuous. She pushes them together and I tittie fuck her a bit. She has a big smile on her face and a sparkle in her eyes as she watches my cock. Then I scoot up, pushing my dick up until the head is in front of her mouth. She licks it and puts her lips around it. My cock twitches from the excitement at being in her mouth. "Suck it, Milly. Oh, Baby, that's hot. Oh, oh, yes, Ohhh." Soon I feel that tickle between my legs that says I'm ready. I back off of her. "I want to fuck that sexy cunt again. God, this is so hot and wild!"

She rolls over on her back and I climb on top. Her legs are apart and her arms wrap around me. "Give it to me honey. Give me that big cock again."

I slide it up along her slit until my balls are between her legs, feeling her sexy pussy lips and hot girl juices. I slide back and slowly work the tip into her cunt hole. I dip it in and out, slowly tip fucking her. Her legs are wrapped around me and her hips begin to move with me, coaxing me deeper in. I start sliding my rod all the way up her cunt, still going slow. "Oh, Milly, honey, baby. You feel so good. I feel like I'm in heaven." I get it all in and keep pushing pressing me against her clit. "Oh, baby, what a hot cunt you have."

She presses back against me, swaying her crotch a bit, rubbing her clit against me. "It's so big. Oh, honey, you fill me up! Oh. Oh. Mmmm. Oh George. OH FUCK YES!"

I kiss her, one hand cupped on her tit gently massaging it. We share hot passion while our tongues slow dance together and time seems to stand still. I slowly withdraw my cock until the head slips out then slowly glide back in all the way. After a few more times she says, "Fuck me hard George! Oh, yeah. Harder baby. Shake my tits!"

And I do. Each wild hard plunge into her sexy wetness brings me closer to those heavenly eruptions. She cries out, "Cum in me! Give it to me!"

My mother in-law begging for my cum is so over the top exciting my balls start to spasm. "Oh, baby, here it comes!" I keep on pumping her hard and furious as I dump my load again. Some of it spills on her pussy lips and I feel it smearing between us. Her hips quiver and her legs clench me tight in the throes of her own pleasure spasms. I push deep into her for the last few spurts as she sighs with orgasmic convulsions.

We lie silent and breathless for a few minutes. I slip out of her the moment we stir. I kiss her and roll off, sitting next to her. I smile at her and say, "Let's get dressed and get that cup of coffee now. There are things we need to say." I get my clothes on while she slips on a silky robe. She ties the sash in front so loose her tits are practically hanging out. She pours the coffee and we sit at the kitchen table.

Over coffee we agree that even if we shouldn't have done it, it was really, really good sex. And it was something that she really needed. Why can't I help my mother in-law with things she needs when she doesn't have anyone else? No one else needs to know, do they? She's not going to tell. Neither am I. It's our "dirty little secret". It's not cheating if it's in the family, we rationalize. It's sharing, not a love affair. After all, it's not like I'm not going to run off with my mother in-law.

She tells me I've taken away all the tension she was feeling, how good it feels now that it's released. She thanks me for all those things I said about how much sexier she is even though I probably didn't really mean it. I tell her I did mean it. Every word. And that she's a sexier fuck, too, and that sex with her was exciting and deeply satisfying. I ask if she meant the things she said. She did. And it was thrilling and satisfying for her too.

And then it's time to go. As I'm leaving she says with a devilish smile, "I have a chore on Saturday that I'll need a big strong man to help me with. Can you help me?"

Of course I will. Anytime my mother in-law needs a big strong man I'll give her what she needs.