All Comments on 'The Ladder's Forbidden Appeal'

by JohnsonLongwood

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BgDaddy33BgDaddy339 months ago

I liked the setup. The acknowledgement that they shouldn't have was sexy. I would have liked to see her dwelling in that thought longer, unable to stop herself though. Nice touch not having her shaved too.

JohnsonLongwoodJohnsonLongwood9 months agoAuthor

re: BgDaddy

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you liked it. I hinted at some of that inner conflict in my description of their conversation over coffee, though that was after the fact. I get the appeal of shaved pussy on younger women but older, mature women always seem much more appealing with some hair down there. And it just seems that a mother in-law wouldn't be the pussy shaving type.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

“Your pussy lips are fuller and fleshier. You have such a fucking sexy pussy, Milly. I like the original even better than the copy." You read that and decided to publish anyway? Jesus dude. Find another midlife crisis hobby, writing is not it.

tallman441tallman4419 months ago

I like the storyline. Need to find a way to get his wife/daughter involved. Will make a nice family unit

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented9 months ago

Nah, way too "wham bam thank you ma'am" and no subtlety at all. The usual spelling mistakes, but we all do those. IMHO not worthy of an 'H' sorry.

JohnsonLongwoodJohnsonLongwood9 months agoAuthor

re: Anonymous

That is terribly awkwardly worded and I shouldn't have.

As to my motives for writing - So, that's your amateur psychoanalysis and yet you posted it anyway?

JohnsonLongwoodJohnsonLongwood9 months agoAuthor

re: tallman441

Thanks. I don't see wife and daughter getting involved in the special secret between George and Milly, though they may take some risks at being discovered by either. Now, George's own mother finding out and getting jealous might make a good story.

JohnsonLongwoodJohnsonLongwood9 months agoAuthor

re: TallManReinvented

I'm sorry the story let you down.

amsterdamamsterdam9 months ago

Short and sweet - I liked it. 4 stars. For me, a 5 star story has more length and depth (characters and plot). Also, try to avoid reliance on CAPITALS and exclamation marks for dialogue impact. Use descriptions to do this for you e.g. "... her words frenzied, .voice several octaves higher than normal."

JohnsonLongwoodJohnsonLongwood8 months agoAuthor

re: Amsterdam

Thanks for the comment. I try to make the writing better in each new story and suggestions like this help.

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley8 months ago

Love mother-in-law fuck stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnsonLongwood@JohnsonLongwood
Here to write stories, read some stories, and interact in all ways naughty and nice with women who share a lust for eroticism, sexy chat, steamy emails, and pursuits of sensual play and pleasure.