The Ladies and the Master Ch. 03

Story Info
The Ladies and their Master visit a Mistress with a proposal.
18.2k words
4.75
7.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: My apologies to all who have waited for this next chapter. I am also sorry for not completing the chapter, but things just kind of happened. Just like my other continuing story line, I lost this chapter in its entirety and had to start from scratch. I do believe it is an improvement to what was previous written, but it was still frustrating nonetheless.

I know this is one of my lesser followed storylines, but it's a very good diversion for me to write while I'm writing my other storylines. I do know there are a few people that follow this storyline and as long as you are out there, I will continue it. Again and always, thank you for your continued following and support.

XOXO

Cymoril.

*****

The Master watched his Ladies merrily frolicking in the pool from his 2nd floor office window. He smiled at their amusement as their joy reassured him that their servitude was not such a heavy burden. A month had passed since the last social. After that night, Angelique tearfully told him everything about her rough encounter with Jack.

She recounted the events of the evening in detail trying to be as accurate as possible. As she did so, she saw him growing upset after each passing word. Once her tale was complete, he lowered his head and slammed his fist on his desk startling Angelique. He muttered some angry words to himself and finally sighed with a sorrowful expression on his face and said, "I'm sorry, my dear. It was all my fault."

"No Master. It was late and he was drunk."

"Maybe so, but I goaded him. I had you on display for all the Masters and Mistresses, but also to show you off. To show off what Jack lost. I told him how adorable you are and how irreplaceable you are and how foolish he was to think you were the Lady that he considered the most expendable." He said and lowered his head in regret, "It was my arrogance that caused that incident. I'm sorry min soede."

"Please. No Master. If I must take him to be your Lady, then I am happy still. And..." Angelique stopped herself.

"Go on."

"The Etiquette," she said, "It says Gentleman must treat Lady with respect and...sheev...shev..."

"Chivlary." He said finishing for her. Yes, it does say that." He said and pursed his lips, "I don't think it's seen as a rule that must be followed, but more of a guideline on how we are supposed to behave. They wouldn't do anything to Jack if I protested, especially with it only being your word against his."

"Oh. Okay." Angelique said and lowered her head.

"Angelique." He said in earnest, "I know it's wrong and I'm sorry there isn't more I can do. I put you front and center for him to see what he lost and that's what triggered his anger. It's my fault and I won't put you in that situation again."

Angelique sat still for a moment then spoke, "No...Master." She lifted her head and faced her Master with misty, but steely eyes, "No favors for me than my sisters. I know its privilege to be a Lady and me here for only little bit, I am..." she said as her voice began to crack, "I am so happy...and I am..."

Her Master smiled and stepped over to her and embraced her tightly, "You've made me happy as well."

She embraced him tight and it felt good to feel her arms wrapped around his body. They both held each other for a good long moment and they finally released each other. Angelique wiped her eyes and smiled cheerfully at her Master.

"Thank you, Master."

"You're welcome, my dear. You can tell me anything. I'm always here for you. And your sisters."

"We know, Master."

"Why don't you join your sisters now and enjoy the rest of the day together."

"Yes, Master."

Angelique rose from her seat feeling the closeness of her Master in front of her. Looking at him, she could feel her heartbeat in her lips wanting to be kissed by him. "My Master is real Gentleman." She said.

"I chose well, didn't I?"

"I hope to please you...all ways."

"I'm sure you will, but you and your sisters need rest. Now, off you go, my dear."

"Yes, Master." She said and walked out of his office, but not before turning her head to get one last peek.

All was back to normal since. There were no social events attended during this time and their daily chores were done each day. However, a letter was received from Mistress Charlotte during this time, which was uncommon. They've known each other for quite some time and it seems like she and her nephew had taken a fancy to Angelique during the last attended social. He picked up and read the invitation again.

Dear Brad,

I had hoped to see you at last week's Social, but no worries. I would like to discuss an opportunity that I think would be beneficial for both of us and would be worth your while. I would like to formally invite you to be my guest on the evening this coming Saturday. I encourage you to stay for the weekend and hope you will enjoy my hospitality.

As you know, my nephew has taken up a liking for your new Lady, Angelique. He would be pleased to enjoy her company as well. Of course all of your Ladies are welcome to come, but their presences is not required.

I look forward to your visit. If you need anything, let me know in advance and I will make all the necessary arrangements. I will see you soon.

Charlotte.

He smiled and set the invitation down on his desk and began contemplating what she wanted with him. She was much wealthier than he was and in the grand scheme of things, he was a light-weight compared to other Masters and Mistresses in the circle. If it came to funds, she has many other acquaintances she could have asked, which meant it was something specific that he owned.

He turned back to the Ladies frolicking in the pool. He could see all of them giggling with smiles on their faces and then he looked at Angelique. Her blonde hair was swept back as she was chatting with Charlie and Danielle. The young Master seemed smitten by her and he thought if that was the reason. It was possible she would make an offer to purchase her rights.

She was relatively new, but the thought of her leaving was already a very painful feeling. If that was the reason, he knew that Charlotte had the capacity to not only make a fair offer, but to overbid the offer by a considerable amount making the decision a difficult one.

He crossed his arms looking at Angelique and said, "Could I? Would I?"

Danielle laid out on the lounge chair warming her body in the dappled sunlight under the gazebo. She watched Charlie and Angelique chatting cheerfully sitting on the steps of the pool. She couldn't hear what they were saying, but they were leaning towards each other rather close. They were smiling and a giggle could be heard every now and then, but a quietness fell over the pool for a long moment and she saw both of them with slack jawed expressions and their hands hidden under the water.

She bolt to her feet and stepped towards on the deck, "Stop it, both of you!" she said keeping her voice low.

Danielle glanced back at the mansion, but the sun glared off the windows didn't allow her to see through. Charlie and Angelique brought their hands to themselves and giggled.

"Are you trying to get in trouble?" Danielle said.

Charlie looked at Danielle then cast her eyes down to the clean folds of her pussy. "Your pussy looks really nice today. Angie gave you a really clean shave."

"Did I? I still need practice. I don't want to cut you."

"Well look. No little nicks of stubble. It looks clean and smooth. Dani, come closer so we can get a better look."

"Don't stare at my pussy. Master could be looking at us right now." Danielle said.

"So? We're not fucking you. We're just admiring you." Charlie said with a shrug of her shoulders.

Danielle sighed and stepped closer for them to see. They smiled at her slyly and she smiled back equally amused. Charlie and Angelique brought their faces close to Danielle's pussy examining it in detail.

"See?" Charlie pointed to the sides of Danielle's labia, "You see how clean and smooth it is? And here." She pointed just above Danielle's hood, "It's all smooth. There's nothing like sucking on a smooth clit, is there Dani?"

As the good sister that always kept them in check, Angelique expected words of warning, but she said, "Why don't you find out for yourself?"

Charlie looked at her surprised and Danielle looked back with sincerity. Before anybody could say another word, Angelique's mouth was on Danielle's pussy sucking and flicking her tongue on her clit.

"Ohh...ohhh...ohh..." Danielle moaned feeling her knees buckle from the intensity of her clit.

Charlie's eyes were wide shocked to see what was happening six inches away from her. She noticed Dani's hands were balled at her sides and she made no attempt to push Angelique off of her. "Angie! Angie!" Charlie said right next to her, "Angie stop!"

"No. No, don't stop." Danielle said.

Angelique looked up at Danielle and saw her eyes closed and her shuddering breath. Charlie watched on aroused and captivated knowing what they were doing wasn't allowed, but just being a spectator felt wonderful. She fondled Angelique's breast and she purred her approval as she felt Charlie's fingers pinching and squeezing her taut nipples.

Danielle let out a succession of stifled moans and her body began to tremble from the heighten intensity. They knew she was close and watched her intently seeing the expressions on her face change from anticipation to agonizing bliss. Her body grew taut yet still quivered like a bowl of gelatin. Her eyebrows rose and she drew in a loud shuddering breath only to exhale a bunch of short quick breaths.

"Huh...huhh...huh...huhh..." she breathed teetering on the edge of her orgasm and trying to balance herself as long as she could until the plunge off the cliff of bliss and let the joy crash down on her body.

"Aaauuuggghhhhh..." She sung out loud and uninhibited.

Angelique bore down and began digging deeper into Danielle's pussy. Danielle's knees buckled hard and placed her hand on Angelique's head to brace herself and try to pry her mouth off her sensitive pussy. Charlie watched wide eyed clutching Angelique's breast firmly while salivating at the thought of tasting Danielle's pussy as well.

Danielle stepped back and managed to part her body from Angelique's mouth and breathed a sigh of relief while Angelique's mouth was wet with saliva and pussy juice still with that frenzied lust in her eyes. She turned toward Charlie and said, "Taste our sister on me." She then kissed Charlie and thrusted her tongue into her mouth.

"MMMmmm..." they hummed between each other as Charlie's tongue flicked out of her mount lapping up the wetness around Angelique's lips.

Soon, their hands were all over each other caressing each other's backs and groping each other's cheeks until each of them found the place between each other's legs. Their mouths parted and the sounds of pleasure slipped from each of their mouths. They curled their protruding tongues against each other and stroked their sister with a vigorous commitment.

Danielle watched and nervously looked back at the mansion unable to see any activity then turned her attention back to her sisters. They were furiously stroking each other and the primal lust expressions matched the heavy and hard moans echoed across the pool.

"Unnnggghhh...huh...huh...huh..." Angelique moaned and grabbed Charlie's neck with a quivering hand. Their eyes opened and they looked at each other without a pause or missed a beat and Angelique nodded her head just slightly and Charlie knew she was close. Her body began to convulse with her panting and for a moment she could separate the feeling of the sunlight warming her wet skin and the water cooling her legs and the fire burning between her legs. She closed her eyes and her head tilted back and in her mind she said, "Oh sister, I love you so much.", but what was heard was a sound that filled air like a songbird in the morning sunlight. Charlie's orgasm followed just behind in harmony and for that moment their two souls were enraptured as one.

Danielle was still reeling from her orgasm, but caught up in the excitement found her hand between her legs stroking herself. She looked back at the mansion again and still saw nothing. Charlie and Angelique were still glazed over reeling from their orgasms, but Danielle reached out and grabbed their wrists and began pulling them out of the pool.

"Come on. Come on. Get dried up. If we're lucky, Master didn't see or hear anything." Danielle said and pulled a reluctant Charlie and Angelique over to the gazebo.

"Wait, Dani." Charlie said and pulled her arm from Danielle, "What's done is done. We can't take it back now and honestly, I wouldn't and I don't think you feel any differently. I know Angie doesn't."

"So what are you saying?" Danielle said.

Charlie shrugged, "I mean if Master saw us or heard us already," she took Danielle's right hand and began licking her fingertips, "we're already in trouble so we might as well go all the way."

The sensation of Charlie's tongue on her fingertips went through her arm and on to her back and then up into her brain tickling her and felt it on the nipples and on the clit. Angelique stepped toward her with an alluringly cute smile. Her face was so innocent and pure and yet when you looked deep into her eyes, she could see the sexual beast behind those dark brown saucer eyes. She brought her mouth closer to Danielle's and she didn't shy away and found herself drawing closer and parting her mouth until finally accepting Angelique's tongue inside her mouth.

Danielle wrapped an arm around Angelique pulling her close and sliding her hand down to Angelique's ass clutching the fleshy skin. Charlie stepped in took one of Danielle's taut nipples into her mouth. The three Ladies huddled together with their naked bodies intermingling into a single mass of bare flesh. A gentle purr was noticeably heard from them along with the suckling and smacking of lips.

Charlie stood straight and guided Danielle over to the tan chaise lounge until she was in a relaxing and comfortable position. Danielle looked at both of her sisters with their sweet and inviting smiles and thought, "Did they plan this? Why am I letting them?"

Charlie lifted Danielle's leg and scooted her body in between them and just the feeling of anticipation answered the latter. She smiled and giggled and Angelique stroked her sister's hair sharing in her joy. When their pussies touched, Danielle felt the cool dampness from Charlie's salivating pussy.

"Oh, Charlie. You're so wet."

"I see you and your naked body teasing me every day. It's been so long since we fucked last." She said and pressed into Danielle and grinded into her.

"Ohhhhhh..." Danielle moaned.

The sensation was so gratifying even after just coming a few minutes earlier. Charlie was always pretty since the first day and she had become amazingly sexy. Meeting her now, one would never believe she was the quiet and introverted Lady that now struts on her heels proudly bouncing her breasts with the confidence of a cook flipping a pancake.

People remembered her long and flat reddish brown hair against her soft white skin. She had a shy innocent smile, but what the cherry on the icing was her muted freckles sprinkled across her nose that always made her a popular choice at the Socials. Those days were long ago, but by no means are they gone. The cuteness, the innocence are still there, but the sexy confidence now is front and center for all to enjoy.

Danielle's eyes were closed and her face relaxed with her mouth parted as she was taking in every little spark of pleasure she felt from her Sisters. Angelique lied beside her fondling her breast and rolling her nipple between her thumb and forefinger. She nuzzled into Danielle whispering into her ear softly.

"Charlie's nipples are so hard. You feel her clit on you, ja? You make me so happy. I am so happy to see you happy. And Charlie is happy. She likes fucking you. I want to fuck you too."

Danielle's mouth parted wider and her moans grew louder. Hearing the dirty words and feeling Angelique's breath on her ear sent her to another level and they all knew she was close. Charlie increased her pace and dug deeper into Danielle feeling her firm clit brush against the pink velvet flesh of her sister over and over again.

Charlie's body shuddered as well as her breath let Danielle know how turned on she was and knew she was close. They squirmed on the chaise looking like they were trying to free themselves from their intertwined bodies, but they were pushing themselves together so hard as if they could merge into one.

Charlie was close and felt her orgasm coming fast, but she try to delay it as Danielle hadn't come yet. She tried to grind less, but Danielle would hold her close and grind into her and felt the flicks to her clit that eventually became too much for her to take.

"AAaaaauuuuggghhhhh..." Charlie cried out. It was loud, but the lilt was soft and extremely pleasing to the ears.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Danielle came right after and her orgasm sounded like an immense relief.

The two Ladies sunk down on the chaise with their chests rising and falling. Angelique giggled in delight and squeezed Danielle and kissed her on the cheek. She scooted up and brought her face close to both their pussies and saw their clits still engorged. She stuck her tongue out and flicked at both of them tasting their intermingled juices and making them grunt and moan.

"Being naughty again?" a deep voice came from the other side of the gazebo.

The Ladies immediately jerked away from each other with a jolt of shock and cold sweat. Angelique looked over ashamed and saw their Master standing there with a little smirk on his face.

"So? What have you been doing under the gazebo, my Ladies?"

His voice was calm and normal, but the Ladies looked at each other nervously looking to see who would speak first.

"Well, don't all speak at once."

Danielle quickly untangled herself and rose to her feet quicker than she should have and felt her legs buckle slightly from the orgasm that was still radiating over her body. She stood properly in front of her Master with her right foot propped on her toes. She curtseyed with her eyes casted down. "My apologies, Master. It's my fault."

"Your fault? Exactly what are you apologizing for, my dear?"

"Apologizing?" Danielle said looking at her Master and wanting to look at her Sisters' reactions. "Did he not see or hear anything? Did she say too much?" she thought.

Danielle's eyes darted around as if she could see the words to respond to him, but nothing came to her and when nothing came, she relented and said, "I was being intimate with my sisters. It's my fault. My apologies to you, Master."

"Charlie? Is that true?" He said.

Charlie rose sorrowful and assumed the position as well, "Yes Master, but I am the one to blame."

"No Master. I'm at fault. I'm the eldest. I never should've allowed it to continue."

"Elder by like a month or two. You're just as horny as us if not more so sometimes."

"Shut up, Chuck! I'm trying to protect you."

"And me you, Daniel." Charlie said with contempt.

"Ladies!" he said and then placed a hand over his mouth to cover his smile. "Angelique." He said looking over at her, "You've been strangely quiet."

She assumed the proper position and curtseyed, "Yes Master."

"What do you say? Whose fault is it?

"It's my fault, Master."

"Master, as the eldest..." Danielle said.

"Nobody cares about that now, Dani!" Charlie said and the Ladies began talking over each other fight to pin the fault to themselves.

"Enough!" he said and the gazebo fell silent. "Apparently, you are all equally at fault and perhaps you all are, but who started it?"

The Ladies glanced at each other nervously until their Master said, "Angelique? Look at me and tell me who."