The Ladies and the Master Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charlie, you have always pleased me and you as well Danielle. Do you remember your first social as my Lady?"

"I do, Master."

"And do you remember walking the parade?"

"Yes Master." Charlie said embarrassed.

"Angelique, have either of your sisters told you the story of Charlie's first social as my Lady?"

"No Master." Angelique said interested while Charlie smiled and looked away embarrassed.

"You've seen Charlie walk the parade at the last social. She is stunning, sexy and confident. She is simply a wonderful sight to see."

"Thank you, Master." Charlie said blushing.

"But on her first social, she was...how can I say this nicely...shy, awkward and clumsy."

"Charlie? Really?"

"Is that accurate, Danielle?" He said.

"It is, Master." Danielle said and Charlie covered her blushing face in her hands. "She stumbled on her heels more than once and when the Masters and Mistresses spoke to her, she was so shy in speaking."

Angelique looked at Charlie completely shocked that everything said about her was true. The sister she had come to know was nothing like the person being talked about. "But I left out that she was cute." He said, "Oh Charlie was immensely cute that night and just like you Angelique, she was very popular her first night."

"You're too kind, Master." Charlie said beginning to gain her composure.

"How are you what you are now?" Angelique said.

Charlie looked over at Danielle, "Dani. She gave me so much advice and help." She said and blew a kiss to her.

Danielle smiled humbled by the compliment, "I didn't do much. I just told her to be herself and have fun. The credit really belongs to Master. I know other Masters' would've been embarrassed at having one of their Ladies perform how Charlie did that first time, but you were more than forgiving, Master."

"Was I?" he said.

"You were. Thank you, Master." Charlie said.

"And now you are what you are now, like a caterpillar into a butterfly." He said

Angelique sat up and grabbed a tissue from the side of the door and began dabbing her eyes, "I'm sorry, Master. It's such a wonderful story."

"No don't cry, my dear. You'll make your sisters cry too. I want to arrive at Charlotte's with my Ladies not with raccoons."

"Yes, Master." Angelique said with a laugh trying compose herself.

"I'll tell you what," he said and took the Dom Perignon bottle in his hand, why don't we play spin the bottle? That should pass the time nicely. Charlie? Why don't you go first?" He said and handed the bottle over to her.

Charlie took the bottle and placed it on the floor of the car between all of them and spun it. It turned about 4 or 5 times and stopped pointing towards Angelique. "I get to kiss Angie." Charlie said singing merrily.

Angelique stepped toward her and knelt down in front of the Charlie. Charlie leaned forward and gently embraced Angelique around her shoulders and kissed her. They let their kiss linger feeling their soft lips pressing against each other and letting their tongues come together for a meet and greet. Danielle watched intently seeing their lips bonded together and feeling the muscles in her own lips pulse imitating the sensation for herself while their Master watched seeing her two pretty Ladies enjoying themselves and create an arousing sight and aura.

As they broke off, the sound of their suckling lips parting was loud and pleasing to all that heard. Charlie and Angelique both breathed out breathy sighs and looked at each other with yearning eyes before giggling in joy.

"Very nice Ladies, but its Danielle's turn now." He said.

Angelique sat back down and Danielle leaned over and spun the bottle. It spun about three times and pointed back to herself. She spun it again and it pointed at Angelique again.

"Angie again?" Charlie said disappointed.

"I want a kiss too." Danielle said and Angelique happily stepped in front of Danielle. Danielle leaned forward, closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue and Angelique immediately took it into her mouth and sucked on it hard until pressing her open mouth into Danielle. Their mouths were wide open and one didn't have to imagine too hard that their tongues were writhing vigorously against each other. As they broke off, the strings of spittle stretched from their lips and splashed on to Angelique's chin. Danielle held Angelique's face in her hands and dragged her tongue over the wetness and over her lips and curled her tongue into Angelique's mouth before slipping it back in.

"Hey, that's no fair. You kissed her twice." Charlie said.

Danielle didn't say anything, but looked at Charlie and licked her lips with satisfaction. Charlie pushed out her lower lip with a pouty look, but he said, "Angelique, it's your turn."

"Three kisses in a row. How lucky are you?" Charlie said.

"It could be you again?" Angelique said with a smile and spun the bottle.

It spun three times and pointed at their Master. All the Ladies were stunned in silence and didn't know what to say, but their Master just smiled. "Master?" Angelique said with a touch of trepidation.

"I guess I'm getting kissed." He said and he heard all the Ladies gasp in excitement.

Angelique leaned into him with nervous anticipation as he came closer. She could smell the fragrant cologne he was wearing and as he approached closer, she closed her eyes and felt his lips on hers.

"MMMmm..." she sighed and felt the tickle in the bottom of her stomach fluttering as he spiraled his lips over hers. As they broke off, he pulled his head up, but Angelique's eyes were still closed still feeling the pressure that was on her lips and then touched her lips with her hand. The kiss was tender and sweet. Gentle, but firm. The only thing wrong with it was it was way too short.

"Angie? Angie." Charlie and Danielle both called to her until she opened her eyes. They were both smiling at her, "It's over." They said and she sat back down embarrassed.

"Master?" Danielle said a bit nervous, "It's your turn."

"Let's see if it's going to be four in a row." He said and spun the bottle making it spin quickly. As it began to spin slower, it hit Charlie's outstretched foot and stopped pointing at her.

"Hey!" Danielle said.

"Oops. It hit my foot. Oh look. It's pointing at me!" Charlie said and stepped in front of her Master. He had a peeved look on his face yet he was still smiling. She gave him a blushing smile and came closer and lifted her chin with his hand and kissed her. Her mind was fluttering in shock and surprise at the feeling his kiss and then she moaned in his mouth feeling her nipple between his fingers and her raised eyebrows relaxed in delight.

"Oh, no fair." Danielle said like a pouty child as both she and Angelique watched them kiss from close up.

Their lips parted and he tugged at her nipple until it slipped off his fingers snapping her firm breast back in place.

"Ahhhh...oh Master." Charlie said with a breathy sigh and managed to sit back into her seat.

"My turn." Danielle said and spun the bottle and before it spun around the second time, she made it stop to point to him.

"You know it's actually Angelique's turn." He said.

"That's okay. She can have my turn." Angelique said, "Please, Master?"

He looked at Danielle and saw the pleading eagerness on her face that he found it hard to refuse. "Come, my Lady." He said.

Danielle knelt in front of him closely and put her hand on top of his. She raised her neck up and gently guided his hand down between her legs, opened her mouth and pushed her tongue into his as their lips met. Kissing and feeling his tongue for the first time was extremely arousing and feeling his hand on her pussy was only the better. Her body shuddered sharply from the initial touch and his hand remained without any coercion on her part.

He circled his hand on her pussy feeling her taut clit against his fingertips. Danielle moaned into his mouth wanting to release the sensation in full, but not wanting to break the bond she was enjoying.

"MMmmm...MMmmmmmm...MMMMMMMmmmm...!!" she moaned hard into his mouth and although covered and stifled, it still filled the cabin of the car as she took in deep breaths between moans.

Angelique and Charlie could feel their bodies perking up in full arousal and whined in envy of their sister. To them, it sounded like she was very close and they knew as they were also aroused from the start of the game. They watched intently thinking he was going to stop, but Danielle's moans grew more intense form each passing second. Was he going to stop or was he going to go all the way? They didn't know but suspense was thrilling and they hoped for a satisfying finish.

He parted their kiss, but his hand remained continuing in motion. Danielle's mouth was open with her jaw relaxed and moaned hard and loud. He increased his speed and Danielle made a high pitched moan and began to pant harder and faster. Angelique and Charlie had both involuntarily dropped their hands between their legs and began stroking themselves in the excitement.

Danielle opened her eyes and saw her Master looking down on her yet still felt his hand upon her. She could feel her nipples engorged without any physical stimulation at all. She was just about at the peak of her orgasm seeing and knowing her Master was in front of him. He was so pleasing to the eyes with his squared jaw and strong chin, "Oh Master." She said with an aching look of either deep sorrow or joy or possibly both.

Danielle closed her eyes feeling she was at the peak of her orgasm and her body tingled all over. Her panting grew closer and closer together and she felt the orgasm welling around her pussy until it exploded and she sung out a long rising lilt of ecstasy for the car to hear. She let her body fall forward into her Master's arms as she let the orgasm run its course through her body. He picked up her limp body and brought her back setting her down on her seat. As he was pulling away from her, Danielle turned her head and kissed him on the cheek before he retreated. As he sat back in his seat, they looked at each other and he saw the glazed eyes and the languid smile on her face knowing she was pleased as pleased can be.

After a few minutes had passed, the limousine turned into a long driveway and stopped. They all looked out the windows and saw they had arrived at Mistress Charlotte's estate. They drove on a brick paved driveway large enough for 3 cars side by side. They turned at a roundabout with a large spraying fountain in the center with statues of women holding vessels with water spilling into the fountain pool.

The driver had stepped out and opened the door for them and their Master stepped out. One by one, he assisted his Ladies out of the car and into the chilly evening. They looked at the building in front of them. It was a large stone building that was old, but well preserved. One had to turn their heads to take in the entire building from end to end. The many windows were illuminated with its warm yellow interior light and made it look much more inviting than it should be. At the entrance a few yards away, the light entrance light was on and Mistress Charlotte wearing a simple yet elegant black dress revealed her still stunning figure.

"Ladies, our host awaits." He said and wrapped his arm around Charlie and Danielle on either side with Angelique wrapped on Danielle as they walked toward the entrance.

"I hope the drive was pleasant." Charlotte said and held her hand out.

"It was. Thank you for your accommodations." He said and took her hand and kissed it. As he rose, he smiled and she smiled back and came in and kissed her on both cheeks. "How are you Char?"

"Been well, Brad. Nice to see you again and thank you coming. Is that perfume I'm smelling on you?"

"Being in a cabin of a limo with three Ladies all around, some perfume is bound to cling to my clothes."

"You surprise me, Brad." She said.

"You know my Ladies. Danielle."

"Good evening, Mistress." She said with a curtsey.

"Charlie."

"Good evening, Mistress."

"And of course, Angelique."

"Good evening, Mistress. It is nice to see you again." She said and curtseyed as well.

"As usual, your Ladies look lovely as ever, but that one is glowing." Charlotte said pointing to Danielle.

"Oh, is she? I hadn't noticed." Brad said.

Charlotte looked at him with a skeptical look, "By your hand, or one of your Ladies?"

"Yes, I wonder." He said, "But either way, I don't see an iota of protest on her face. Do you?"

Danielle smiled blushing with her eyes cast down to the ground. Even now with them talking about her, she could still recount the delicious moments just a few minutes ago.

"None whatsoever." Charlotte said, "Ladies, please enjoy yourselves while you are here. Samantha is just inside and will show you your room."

"Oh, is there a specific attire you'd like them to wear while we're here?" Brad said.

"No. Whatever they like is fine by me."

"You heard her Ladies. You're welcome to wear whatever you fancy. Now, off you go."

The Ladies shuffled passed them and they all glanced up at him with giddy smiles as they entered the house. As they entered, they immediately felt the warm air envelop their bare skin and saw Samantha, who was a short girl with shiny black hair tied tightly into braided ponytail. She wore a black buttoned shirt with a white collar and white laced cuffs and a black pencil skirt with the hemline just above her knees. They all noticed Samantha was a bit taken back at their nude bodies as she tried to look as normal as possible.

"Good evening, Ladies. Welcome. My name is Samantha and I will assist you with anything you need during your stay. Please, let me show you to your room." She said and turned toward the stairs.

As they followed, Samantha, the click clack of their heels on the marble tile was heard in the spacious room and as they began their ascent up the stairs next to the wrought iron banister.

"Samantha? Can we just call you Sam?" Charlie said.

"Oh, sure."

"Sam, are you a Lady of the house?" Danielle said.

"Uh, no. I'm just part of the service staff."

"Are you wearing anything underneath your skirt?" Charlie said.

"Huh?" she said surprised at the question. Charlotte did warn her in advance that the guests they will be hosting this weekend had the tendencies of being very candid and that she should be prepared to field such candid inquiries. She thought it wouldn't be anything too much to handle, but she was taken back at how immediate the candor was. "Oh, yes. I am."

"Can you show us?" Charlie said.

"Excuse me?" She said at the top of the stairs.

"Can you show us your panties." Danielle said as they all reached the top of the stairs.

"Why don't I show you your room? I think it'll be much more interesting. Please. It's this way."

She continued down the hall and the Ladies followed along mumbling to themselves, "I don't know if the room is going to be as interesting as her panties." Danielle muttered.

"I agree. I mean look at her ass? I can't see the outline of her panties through that tight skirt of hers. Those must be some thin panties." Charlie said which Samantha could clearly hear and felt the awkward perspiration beginning to form on her brow.

"Can we see both, when we get to the room?" Angelique chimed in following her sisters' lead.

"And here we are." Sam said pretending not to have heard Angelique's request. They entered a large bedroom with a single king sized bed with a white leather buttoned headboard with a plush burgundy duvet on top. There was an en suite bathroom to the right as well as a walk in closet.

"I was informed that a single large bed would be fine for your stay. If not, we can make other arrangements." Sam said.

"No. One large bed is fine. It looks like it can take all four of us nicely." Danielle said.

"Are you sure?" Charlie said.

"Yeah. Come on. Let's try it out." Danielle said and they all jumped on the bed and let their bodies sink into the billowy duvet. "Come on Sam."

"Oh no. I'm good here. Thank you."

"But you'll be better over here. Now come on." Charlie said as they frolicked on the bed.

Samantha stepped closer to the bed and sat down on the edge when Danielle and Charlie grabbed her and dragged her to the center of the bed, "See? I told you there's plenty of space for all four of us." Danielle said.

"Well it's a good thing that Sam is petit. It might not have worked if she wasn't." Charlie said.

Samantha laid there as the two spoke over her with their tits hovering just above her head. She tried to scoot down under them, but Danielle reached down and held her arm.

"So can you show us your panties now?" Danielle said.

"Oh, well actually you were right in the first place. I'm not wearing any."

"I knew it." Charlie said

"No. She can be wearing a sheer no show panty line pair of panties. Prove it. I need to be sure." Danielle said.

"But I'm not wearing any."

"Us too." Angelique said.

"Yeah. Join the party." Charlie said.

"But, but I'm not a Lady. I'm just staff."

"So? You don't have to wear panties to be a Lady or not wear them. What's the big deal anyway? We're all girls." Danielle said.

"But there is still so much more I have to show you." Samantha said.

"And you still can after you show us your pussy. I mean, your panties." Charlie said.

"Ladies, please. I'm not the type that likes to show off my body. I'd rather not." Sam said pleading.

"Sam, please. I'd rather you did." Charlie said mocking her tone, "Besides, your body is rocking those clothes you have on, right sisters?"

"Um-hmm." Angelique and Danielle both agreed.

Samantha looked at all of them and saw they seemed to be eager to see her naked. She sat up and scooted off the bed and reached behind her and unzipped her pencil skirt and wiggled it down to her ankles. Her shirt still covered her and the Ladies all looked on in anticipation as Samantha lifted it up and saw a mound of hair and her naked pussy.

"I told you. I knew it." Charlie said.

Samantha dropped her shirt and bent over to pull up her skirt, but Danielle interjected, "Wait. You're already pussy naked. You might as well take the rest off."

"No." she said shaking her head. "I'm not a Lady like you."

"Would you like to be one tonight?" Angelique said.

The thought intrigued her as other Ladies had come and gone here from time to time, but they were elegantly clothed and spoke with courteous grace. Yet the Ladies before here lounging in their naked glory were pretty as pretty can be, but direct and rather coarse with their language.

"No. I can't. I can't do what you do."

"Why not?" Angelique said smiling and hopped off the bed. She went over to Samantha who found her the least intimidating of the three and felt the most at ease with, "I have only known my sisters for a short time now, but I do love them very much." She said and gave them an endearing look, which they blew kisses back to her.

Angelique reached up and unbuttoned Samantha's top button and she quickly grabbed Angelique's hands, "My sisters mean well. They have taught me much. I feel more comfortable. More...confident."

Samantha saw Angelique's soft and sincere eyes and glanced over at Danielle and Charlie who both gave her approving and goading nudges. She still looked unsure, but she released her grasp and Angelique smiled and unbuttoned her shirt. She slipped it off her shoulders and they all could see her nice petit body with only a black bra holding her breasts.

"The clothes looked nice, but this is much better." Charlie said.

"Mmm, I agree. Now untie those boobs loose, Angie." Danielle said.

"See? You're pretty too." Angelique said and Samantha gave a shy smile.

Angelique reached around and undid her bra and slid it off her shoulders and down her arms and her petit breasts revealed her perky and pointed nipples. Charlie and Danielle made groans of lust that embarrassed Samantha, but also made her feel good about herself.