The Ladies and the Master Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelique looked at her Master. His eyes weren't angry, but calm and inviting. She glanced at her sisters for a moment and confidently said, "It was me, Master. I started it."

"No!" Danielle protested but her Master cut her short.

"Danielle? As the eldest, is Angelique speaking the truth?"

Her Master's words were like a trap. If she said 'no' then that would make Angelique a liar and if she said 'yes' then all the blame will go towards her. She hesitated to answer and he saw the conflict in her response.

"Danielle?" he said with a touch of impatience in his voice.

"Master, I take full responsibility for the actions of my sisters." She pleaded.

"Very gracious of you, my Lady, but I asked you a question. Now what is the answer?"

Angelique and Danielle made eye contact and Angelique gave her a little squint with her eyes and a nod of her head to assure her everything was okay. Danielle closed her misty eyes and said, "Yes Master. Angie is telling the truth, but I-" she said and cut her short.

"Okay then. Gather up your things and go to your room. Have Angelique prepared and send her down in an hour."

"What are we preparing her for, Master?" Charlie said.

"Her punishment of course."

"If you're only going to punish one of us, please punish me instead." Danielle said.

"Who said I wasn't, my dear? You are a graceful Lady and a compassionate sister. You as well, Charlie. I only need to punish one of you to discipline all of you. Now off you go. House rules are in effect."

"Yes, Master." They all said and curtseyed. They slipped on their white heels and clipped their capes on and collected their towels and began heading back to the mansion. As they were about to leave the gazebo, Angelique stole a look towards her Master seeing that little smirk again on his face.

The Ladies walked back into their room and removed their heels and cape in their armoires and headed into the bathroom. Danielle turned the taps on for the shower and it wasn't long until the steam began to cloud the shower. The Ladies all stepped in and Danielle began lathering a pink loofa with a sad look on her face. Angelique got her attention and smiled at her with a nod. Danielle mouthed that she was sorry, but Angelique just shook her head and gave her a tight hug. She whispered in Danielle's ear, "Chuck?" and began to giggle.

Danielle smiled and giggled with her leaving Charlie clueless at what they were laughing at. She shrugged her shoulders looking at both of them when Angelique hugged her tight as well and whispered, "Daniel?"

Charlie laughed with them and Angelique looked at both of them pointing to each of them and then crossing her hands over her heart with sincerity. Her sisters did the same with sad expressions on their faces, but Angelique assured them that everything was going to be fine. They scrubbed each other down and cleaned their hair and blew their kisses to the mirror before toweling off.

The Ladies sat Angelique down in front of the lighted mirror and began her preparation. Charlie took out the straight razor and shaved her quickly glided it over her pussy and under her arms, just to assure her smoothness. Danielle blow dried her hair and brushed it neat and straight and then they applied the makeup to her face.

Charlie traced the eyeliner neatly and winged it over the top giving her that sharp accent to her eyes. She brushed on the dark mascara but not too much to avoid any clumping while Danielle tapped her brush and applied a thin layer of foundation over her cheeks and jaw line. The Ladies decided on midnight blue eye shadow and brushed it gently on her eyelids and under her brow with just a bit of an accent around the bottom of her eyes. Finally, Danielle painted a layer of hot pink lip gloss on Angelique's supple lips. She pressed them together and spread it evenly.

As Angelique saw in the mirror she smiled at how pretty she looked and crossed her hands over her heart. Danielle smiled at her and blew her a kiss while Charlie pointed at herself then placed a hand on her heart, pointed to her outstretched tongue and pointed to Angelique's pussy. Angelique sat deep in her chair and ran her tongue around the edge of her lips with a come hither look on her eyes.

"Ohhhhh...!" Charlie moaned with an aching look in her eyes, but Danielle quickly put her hand out between them.

Danielle looked at Angelique and scolded her with her eyes and shook her head, but then succumbed as well and smiled at her with sympathetic eyes. She reached her hand out to Angelique and stood her up and her sisters stood on each side of her and rubbed lotion into her skin. From the neck down, they rubbed her down paying additional attention to her backside. Then they dabbed perfume behind her ear, on her cleavage, on her inner elbow, on her wrist and finally both sides of her labia. She slapped Charlie's hand off clutching Angelique's ass as if it was part of the preparation.

Angelique was prepared. She looked at her sisters in the mirror with their gloomy faces. Their dejected expressions saddened her as well, but she was glad and proud to take the punishment in place of her sisters. She smiled and hugged them both let them both know she'll be okay. She stepped out and opened her armoire pulling out a fresh cape and a clean pair of heels. After slipping them on, she headed to the door and looked at her sisters again. She smiled and gave them a thumbs up and once she stepped out, they both began to cry.

As Angelique was coming down the stairs, she saw her Master was already waiting for her. When she reached the bottom, she assumed the proper pose in front of him and said, "Master."

"My Lady, you're as pretty as a sunrise on a spring morning. Did your sisters help you prepare?"

"Yes, Master. Thank you."

"And how are they taking this?"

"Oh, uh...well." She said unsure.

"And you? How are you?"

"I am ready, Master."

"Okay then. Shall we?" he said and offered his arm to her.

"Yes, Master." She said and took his arm and they strolled out to the backyard.

They walked through the garden taking his time enjoying as they went.

"You know I can't tell if it's the flowers or your lovely perfume that's in the air."

"Both maybe. Master."

As they continued, Angelique was uneasy at how pleasant a stroll they were having. As always, he was acting like a Gentleman and his voice and demeanor was nothing less than kind and cordial. She couldn't help to think was this part of the punishment?

They continued by the garden and were approaching the gazebo, "Ah, the scene of the crime. Good memories?"

"Um...yes, Master." She said unsure.

"Would you mind if we chatted for a bit?"

"No, Master. Of course."

They sat down on the chaise lounge next to each other close with him still holding her arm, "You feel comfortable speaking freely to me, don't you, Angelique?"

"Yes, Master."

"Then tell me, my Lady. What happened today?"

"Everything?"

"Please."

She looked at him and again, his eyes were soft and his voice calm and gentle. She took a deep breath and began telling him everything. She started with playing with Charlie in the pool and then teasing Danielle and eating her pussy until finally finishing their session here in the gazebo. When she finished, he said nothing and stared off into the distance.

"So it was you that started it all."

"Yes, Master." She said and nodded with her lowered head.

"Have your sisters told you if they've been intimate with each other before?"

"They told me they never have without your permission, Master."

"Not until today."

"Yes, Master."

"Which you started."

She nodded ashamed.

"Why?"

"I'm sorry, Master." She said bursting into tears, "I know I shouldn't, but I love my sisters. I just wanted to make them happy."

"It's okay," he said hugging her, "If you don't stop crying you'll ruin all the work your sisters did."

"I'm sorry, Master." She said slowly regaining her composure.

He took out a handkerchief and dabbed the moistness from her eyes. He took his time to admire the pretty Lady in front of her and how quickly she has become part of this family. He was going to ask her if she wanted to trade places with one of her sisters, but he didn't since he already knew what her answer would be.

"You know why you're being punished, right?"

"Because I broke the rules."

"Yes."

"I understand. I accept it."

"I believe you. Come on," he said rising, "Let's get this over with."

They walked passed the pool, passed the green manicured lawn and through the zen garden all the way to the back wall where the paver path turned into a circular dais with what appeared to be a flag pole jutting out of the bricked back wall. "Here we are, my Lady." He said and released her arm under the pole.

He went over to a storage bin and opened it and began rummaging through it until he pulled out a black nylon rope and pair of heavy black manacles. The manacles looked old and possibly an antique as they might have been really used back in the day.

"My Lady?" he said graciously holding out the manacles in front of her and she raised her wrists with reluctance.

"It's better it's me, than it be my sisters." She thought with the sensation of pain so imminent as he closed the manacles over her wrists.

He clipped a carbineer to the manacle chains along with the rope and threw it over the pole above and pulled it taut raising her heels off the ground. He tied the rope to a bolt on the wall then looked at Angelique dangling helplessly on the rope. There was fear in her eyes and she may have been reluctant in her motions, but she didn't protest any orders.

He lifted her foot and removed her heels and felt the cold shaded paver on her feet. He undid her cape and she immediately felt a breeze chill her skin even though her heart was thumping quickly in her throat. He rummaged in the bin once again while she tried to find a comfortable position for her outstretched body.

When he rose from the bin, he was holding two skinny bamboo canes. He examined them both and swung them in the air with a noticeable whoosh. Satisfied, he came back and stood beside Angelique slightly behind her.

"Keep your eyes forward and your motion to a minimum. Understood?"

Angelique's neck was constricted with fear and she gave a trembled nod.

"Is that understood?" he said sternly.

"Y-yes...Master."

The whoosh of the bamboo cane sliced through the air and smacked into Angelique's skin and flexed the cane until it slide off her back. Angelique felt the sting upon impact and her eyes grew wide and she cried out in pain.

She blinked and panted surprised at the strength of the blow. "Master, how could you?" she thought only to feel another lash of the cane across her ass and then another on her shoulder blade and then another across the small of her back. She screamed at each lash and writhed in pain.

"Keep your movements to a minimum." He scolded her.

She said nothing, but tried to regain her composure and stand as still as she could all the while the sting of the lashes radiated across her back. Lash after lash she cringed and grunted in pain as the tears began to fall from her eyes smearing the makeup that was no nicely done just a few minutes ago.

"Stop squirming and stop flinching." He ordered.

Angelique was sobbing partly from the pain and from experiencing the harshness from her Master. Her mind was flooded with thoughts of regret and anger and pity for herself. "I shouldn't be here alone taking this beating. I wasn't the one grinding at a pussy!" she thought in Danish and in response to his last order, she nodded innocently, but her inner voice wanted to say, "Fuck you, you cruel bastard! You stand still here and take this fucking beating!"

He stepped over to the other side of Angelique and the sound of the cane whooshing through the air began again. Whoosh. Thwack. Whoosh. Thwack. Whoosh. Thwack.

Angelique released her emotions and cried. She didn't want to be here anymore. She wanted to say how sorry she was and that she'll never disobey again if only things could be back to the way it was.

The caning lasted for no more than five minutes, but Angelique's back side was covered in lash marks from the thighs up to her shoulders. The welts were well defined, but it didn't appear that there were any breaks of her skin. She was still sobbing hanging limp on the manacles and when he undid the rope, he brought her down gently lying on the cold paver stone dais.

"It's over, my Lady." He said in his normal gentle voice again as he undid the manacles on her wrists.

She looked up at him with a teary eyed blur and saw it was her Master. The same one that walked with her arm in arm. The one that put his coat on her that very first night. The one that chose her out a bunch of prettier Ladies. The one that caringly lowered me from the rope and removed the manacles from her wrists.

"M-Master?"

"Shhh." He said and placed a hand on her cheek. Angelique's face was a mess with streaks of mascara running down her cheeks and her eyes were undefined and yet he could still feel a strong attraction towards her. "I know, Angie."

It was the first time he ever called her 'Angie' and all of the anger and bitterness she felt a moment ago, all of the self-pity vanished in the cool breeze.

He gathered all of the items used and tossed them back into the bin and stepped back to where Angelique was lying. "Can you walk, my Lady?" he said holding his hand out to her.

She reached out to him grabbed his hand and assisted her in getting her back to her feet allowing her to pull herself up at her own pace. She winced at the lashes still stinging her, but she managed to stand on her own. He threw the white cape around her shoulders and clasped it at the neck and straightened the collar for her.

"Thank you, Master."

"There's no need for you to wear your heels."

"I'll wear them, if I may, Master."

"As you wish." He said and knelt down in front of her and slipped them on her feet.

"Thank you, Master."

"Shall we?" he said and held out his arm like before.

"May we go slow?" she said accepting.

"As slow as you like."

She took a step and felt the pain biting into her and then took another. Slowly, they walked back to the mansion.

"Have you ever been punished before, my dear?"

"Yes, Master."

"What for?"

"I was not pleasuring well."

"Pleasuring? Was it Jack?"

"Yes, Master."

"What exactly displeased him?"

"I wasn't touching his...his sack to his pleasing."

He laughed sincerely amused, "Oh Jack. And because of that he punished you?"

"Uh-huh." She said with a smile.

"What did he do?"

"He slapped me."

He stopped suddenly and his face grew dark, "He slapped you?"

Angelique nodded.

"On your face?"

She nodded again.

"With the back of his hand or the front?"

"Both."

He paused for a moment and then resumed walking, "I see. Was that normal?"

"Sometimes. But I'm your Lady now, Master." She said smiling.

He smiled as well and squeezed her arm. "Yes you are."

They continued walking when he stopped by the mansion entrance, "May I ask you a question, my Lady?"

"Uh-huh."

"Now that you've been disciplined, will you break the rules again?"

Angelique took a breath and was about to say 'no', but caught herself and thought. Would she be able to hold herself back if the same situation came up again? It was a long pause, but he waited patiently for her answer.

"I will do my best not to." She said.

He stood there thinking about her response. It was not a binary answer, but an honest response to the question, which made him question why. Was his rule unfair or too strict?

He walked her back to the Ladies room and upon entering Charlie and Danielle ran to the door with sobbing faces. "Ladies, please tend to your sister." He said and they took Angelique by each arm. They guided her over to her bed and laid her down on her belly.

"Danielle, when your sister is comfortable, please come and see me." He said.

"Yes, Master." She said with a nod.

Their Master stepped out of the room and the Ladies brought a jar of aloe vera lotion. Angelique winced as her sisters applied it over her back as gently as possible. Neither Charlie nor Danielle had been lashed or disciplined so severely by their Master and looking at the red lash marks and the raised welts, they looked at each other with sorrow and guilt.

Danielle began sobbing again and let Angelique know how sorry she was by placing her hands on her heart, but Angelique gave her a consoling smile. She lifted her hand and pointed to her open mouth and then to Danielle's pussy and licked her lips and blew her a kiss.

Danielle laughed and cried at the same time knowing she was forgiven, but still felt the guilt. Charlie brought her head close to Angelique's ear and whispered, "I know it must hurt like hell, but there aren't any breaks on your skin."

"How long?" Danielle whispered.

"About a week?" she said with a shrug. "Maybe a little longer."

Danielle dropped her head, but Angelique placed her hand on her forearm and gave her a firm squeeze, "I'm okay, my sister. I'm here with you two again. Everything is okay."

"It should've been me, not you."

"Too kind, my sister. Charlie would say the same. That's why it's okay. It's all over now."

Danielle smiled and stroked her hair feeling the guilt linger, but not quite as harsh. "Charlie, can you finish cleaning up Angie? I'm going to see what Master needs."

"Needs? You mean..." she said and placed her fist in front of her mouth and moved it up and down while pushing her tongue against her inner cheek..

Danielle slapped her fist away from her face and glanced over at the security camera and then back to Charlie with a glare of seething anger. "Are you crazy?" she shouted at her in a whisper.

She rose to her feet and began walking towards the door when she turned toward them, "Besides. If Master was asking for that, he would've asked you." She said in a hushed voice then stuck her tongue out at Charlie.

"You're good at mouth pleasure?" Angelique said, "What do you do?"

"What? No. I don't do anything special. Dani's just calling me a slut as usual." Charlie was saying as Danielle exiting with a smile on her face.

She walked down the hallway with the sound of her heels clicking on the hardwood floor. She was a touch nervous as to what he wanted discuss outside the presence of her sisters, but there was also a lot of curiosity. As she stepped into the front of his office entrance, she stopped and saw him reading his computer screen.

"Danielle," he said and rose to his feet, "Please come in my Lady."

She stepped in and assumed the proper stance across the desk. He looked at her and smiled in admiration as she was just as slender and curvy as her sisters. It struck him that physically, his Ladies were all very similar other than the hair, yet their personalities was the intangible quality that truly made them so popular at the socials.

"Have I told you how lovely you look recently?"

"Uh...no. Thank you, Master." She said peeking to see his jovial smile.

"Please have a seat."

They both sat down and Danielle sat up and crossed her legs in front of her. He sat there for a moment taking in the sight of her lush dark hair and her eyes still a bit misty from her sobbing along with her even toned and blemish free skin. Whether she was intending or not, she emitted an aura of sensuality. From her face with her alluringly dark eyes that beckoned you with mystery along with her silhouette and nude skin that sparks primal thoughts, he could feel her presence before him.

Danielle blushed averted his long stare with embarrassment then he said, "Can your Master not enjoy the scenery that you enhance with your presence?"