The Ladies and the Master Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait. One more thing." Angelique said and went behind Samantha. She felt Angelique's hands on her ponytail and she began to unbraid her hair. She undid each braid carefully up to the last braid and then tossed her hair to let it fall naturally and her long black hair shimmered in the light as it cascaded down to the small of her back.

"Is that a hot little girl or what?" Danielle said.

"Have you ever been with a girl before?" Charlie said.

"No." Samantha said shaking her head.

"Lucky you. You're getting three for your first time." Danielle said.

"What? No. I can't. I'll get in trouble. I'm just supposed to show you around."

"And you are. And in return, we want to show you our gratitude." Charlie said.

"There's no need for that. Let me just show you the rest of the house, okay?"

"Okay." Danielle said and scooted off the bed.

Samantha bent down and took her skirt and began pulling it up her legs when Charlie stopped her and said, "What are you doing? Aren't you going to finish our tour?"

"Yes but," she said and realized what they expected from her, "No, I can't. I'm not supposed to be naked. I'm just supposed to show you around and that's it. Please."

Angelique stepped back in front of her and kissed her on the lips. The kiss was soft and brief and Samantha was not ready for it, but it did feel good for that brief moment. "If you feel more comfortable with your clothes on, that's okay. We just like you more like this."

She looked at them wanting to accommodate them, but felt the fear of embarrassment and any repercussions, "I'm grateful for your admiration, but if the Mistress sees me, I might get in real trouble."

"Mistress Charlotte has attended many social gatherings." Angelique said with a smile, "Seeing another pretty naked girl won't make her angry."

Samantha still wasn't completely sold, "If I got dressed, would you be disappointed?"

"Yes." Danielle said almost immediately and without any room for interpretation, "But we won't think any less of you. Do what makes you feel comfortable."

"Sammy, you were pussy naked with your skirt already. You're still going to be pussy naked without it." Charlie said.

Samantha teetered the thought, but finally nodded reluctantly, "Okay."

The Ladies didn't cheer, but they smiled knowing how much courage it took for her to make the choice, "Please lead the way, my Lady." Angelique said with a smile.

Samantha continued the tour as the four of them strutted naked around the house and the estate.

"Look at her ass wiggle back and forth. That is so nice." Charlie said.

"Her ass was wiggling back and forth when she was wearing her skirt too. You just don't have any imagination." Danielle said.

"Would you rather see her ass or imagine her ass, huh?" Charlie said.

"Seeing it of course, but that's because we know now that she has a nice ass to look at."

"You mean you couldn't tell she had a nice ass under her skirt? Where's your imagination?"

The conversation continued throughout the entire tour all while Samantha was present hearing every word which was flattering and embarrassing at the same time.

Brad and Charlotte had finished dinner and retired to the great room where a warm and inviting fire crackled away. He poured a glass of white wine for Charlotte and a small brandy for himself. He hand the glass over to her and they sat across from each other feeling the warmth from the fire.

"Thank you for the wonderful dinner. Did you have those lobsters shipped fresh today?" Brad said.

"I did and thank you for accepting my invitation."

"You know you don't need to offer fresh lobster to gain my company, which makes me a bit nervous of your invite this time, but I do appreciate the thought."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it and I do want you and your Ladies to enjoy your time here."

"You've always been generous with your hospitality and I have no doubt my Ladies will appreciate it as well. On their behalf and mine, you have my thanks. Now, to business?"

"Yes, business. I have a golf course expansion project that I am working on and was hoping you would come on board with me?"

"You? A golf course?"

"Do you see why I'd like you on board now? The municipal landfill is close to capacity and the land will become available soon. Since there is a lot of renovation to the land is required, the land will be heavily discounted and considerable tax incentives will be granted."

"And you own the land next to the landfill as well if I do recall."

Charlotte nodded, "And now I can develop it along with the renovation of the landfill. The property values will all increase."

"I see. Nice foresight, my dear."

"Thank you."

"But what do you need me for? I'm sure you've got the capital to purchase the entire lot on your own."

"Well, I don't know a thing about golf. I don't know what's required or what people like or dislike, but it would be nice if there was some prestige to it. I'm sure you would know how to make it a what, four star golf course?"

"Five star if you're going all out. I don't know about prestige right off the bat. That's all done by reputation and historical games played and such. I've played and I do know what I would like to see, but a golf course engineer and groundskeeper are the people you really need to speak to. I would just be a glorified manager." He said and sipped his brandy.

Charlotte sipped her wine and took a breath, "As you know, the municipality chooses who they will sell the land to. With me owning land next to the landfill and being that it is in my best interest to develop the landfill to something more picturesque and after all of my proposed developmental plans, it doesn't guarantee me that they'll sell it to me."

Brad sipped his brandy and felt the worry creep into his stomach, "And who has first dibs?"

"Jack." Charlotte said and Brad dropped his head knowing why he was invited and what Charlotte needed him for the deal to close. "Brad, please. This is a very lucrative deal for me and I will make sure it is for you as well."

"No." Brad said.

"Please hear the offer at least? You owe me that much." Charlotte said pleading yet upset as well.

"Fine. What's the offer?"

"You will have free reign on the development of the golf course, if you wish. I trust your judgment. I will make you chairman with an annual salary of $250K. You can be as active as you see fit or just make it an honorary title. Either way, I will pay it in perpetuity. Also, I will share 10% of the profits of all the developed land." She said and felt that she was offering too much to him in enticing him to take the deal.

"And just to be clear, what must I offer?"

"You know, Brad." She said and he pursed his lips and shook his head with an angry look.

He didn't say anything immediately, but Charlotte knew he was upset just by the inquiry of the offer. She knew his relationship with his Ladies were unique compared to every other Gentleman and she knew what the relative value was of a Lady. The value of the offer far outweighed the trinsic value of a Lady, but when it came to Brad, the intrinsic value was extremely high.

"Exactly how did I become involved in this conversation with you and Jack?" he said.

"I contacted him telling him I was interested in purchasing the rights to the landfill and I made an offer including a generous incentive, at least I thought, but he said the council will have to decide, which you know what that means."

"And how did I get involved?"

Charlotte took a drink from her wine glass, "I suggested if he'd reconsider if I could reunite him with his lost Lady." She said and took another drink.

"So you suggested the offer? Not him. You suggested on my behalf? Goddammit, Charlotte!"

"She's just a Lady, Brad!"

"Yes she is, but she's my Lady, Charlotte. Not yours!" he said realizing how upset he was. He took a breath to calm his nerves, "I understand this is a big deal to you and I know you wouldn't have made the suggestion if it wasn't. Do I think your offer is generous? Yes. I think it is more than generous, but you're asking for something I feel is not negotiable. I'm sorry."

His voice was calm and Charlotte said nothing. She sipped her wine then closed her eyes and shook her head, "Obviously, I am extremely disappointed." Charlotte said, "I think you value your Ladies too much, but then again, it is how you got them to be valued more than any other Gentleman. However, I think your attachment to them clouds your judgment. I mean Angelique has only been your Lady for about a month. How can you be so attached in such a short time?" She said growing upset and checked herself, "But, it is your choice after all. I appreciate your consideration and I do hope you will stay for the weekend." She said and rose to her feet.

Brad rose to his feet as well, "Was that the only option? Jack wouldn't consider anything else?"

"I offered him a generous monetary incentive, but he said no. I don't have any other assets that interests him."

He sighed and stood by fireplace gazing into the flames, "Angelique. Did you know he abused her at the last social we went to?"

"I didn't. I'm sorry." She said as she watched him seemingly in deep thought. "I heard the story from Jack how he lost her and how you chose her. Did you choose her because she reminded you of Erika?"

He lowered his head and closed his eyes, "You see the resemblance too?"

"I do, but that was a long time ago Brad. You need to let go and move on for your own sake and even your Ladies sake."

He sighed, "Offer him a loan." He said. "Tell Jack I'll consider loaning her for a set time only. As you said, Jack's not interested in money to make the deal and he probably doesn't care if you got the rights to the land anyway. The leverage is Angelique. Tell him I'll consider loaning her services for one year...no. Six months. Tops. Low ball him and start with one month."

"One month only?" Charlotte said.

"Yeah. If I'm right even that short of a time he'd consider it. I'll give you six months to negotiate with and you might have to sweeten the deal with additional monies. Whatever deal you make feel free to revise your offer to me. I trust whatever changes you make will be fair."

"You really think he'd be open to just a loan?"

"If what I think is true, he's desperate to have her back. The only thing that worries me is how much he knows how badly you want that piece of land. Does he know you own property next to the landfill?"

"I don't think so, but I did already suggest Angelique in the first place. That showed my hand a bit."

"It did, but he also knows that I hold that card and he knows how...stubborn I am with the Ladies and if this is the best deal I will offer, then he'll feel it's a take it or lose it offer and if he loses it, he knows I will rub it in his face at every social to come. And I would."

Charlotte smiled, "I didn't know you could be such a bastard."

"Just because I may be a small fry doesn't mean I can't play with the big boys and girls. Now do your thing, Char."

"Okay and thanks Brad." Charlotte said and walked out of the room.

Brad was left alone with his thoughts knowing what fate he just caused to Angelique. The ill feeling crept into him to appease Charlotte only to doom Angelique.

The Ladies were in the patio and the lights were turned on. Samantha pointed out the vineyard off to the left. There was a pool, tennis courts, a citrus grove and a horse stable and barn she pointed them out in the evening sky.

"Over there. The citrus grove. We can lay a blanket down under the shade and have a really nice romp." Charlie said.

"No. No. No. The vineyard. The grapes are just ripening. We can smear grape juice on her body and lick it up. What do you say Angie?"

"I like the barn."

"The barn? Why?"

"Because. I like the smell of the hay and I used to masturbate in a barn when I was in Denmark."

"Oh, I see. Dirty memories!" Charlie said smiling.

"I share with all of you." Angelique said.

"How about you, Sam? Where do you want to fuck?" Danielle said.

"I don't know. I wasn't really thinking about that."

"Well, now you are. So where?" Charlie said.

"I don't know. The tennis courts?" she said just throwing an idea out.

"Oh I see. Playing in a tennis skirt without your panties, hmm? This petit is a tease, Dani." Charlie said.

"I like a good tease before the main course." Danielle said.

"No. That's not what I meant." She said, "How about dinner? It should be ready for serving now?"

"As long as it's not oatmeal, I'm starving." Danielle said and the Ladies all laughed.

Samantha brought them into the service dining room where four covered trays were set down already on the table. "Oh yes. It's all prepared. Won't you please sit down?" she said and Charlie and Danielle sat on one side while Angelique and Samantha sat on the other. They uncovered the tray and plume of steam escaped revealing a lobster tail and a New York strip with some mashed potatoes.

"Mmmm..." Charlie said taking in the aroma, "It smells almost as good as Sam's pussy."

Samantha looked up surprised, but Danielle said, "Shut up, Charlie. You can't smell Sam's cunt."

"What do you mean? Who knew Sam was pussy naked?" Charlie said holding her hand up.

"Just because you saw no outline of her panties through her skirt doesn't mean you have the nose of a bloodhound."

The two went at it back and forth for a while and Samantha asked Angelique, "Do they talk like this all the time?"

Angelique smiled, "They're like real sisters. It's nice." She said and placed a hand on Samantha's thigh and gave her a squeeze and she immediately put her hand on top of hers. "Thank you for being so nice to us."

"Oh. You're welcome." She said and felt the sincerity in Angelique's voice.

The Ladies ate their dinner bantering about Samantha oblivious of her presence enjoying the sweet buttery lobster and the savory steak. They poured a bottle of white wine from Mistress Charlotte's vineyard and toasted her hospitality and enjoyed the crisp wine with hints of apple and oak.

Upon finishing their dinner, they went into the great room where the fire was still burning nicely as they went over to warm their bodies.

"Evening, Ladies." Brad said sitting in the chair still holding his brandy glass in his hand.

"Oh. Master. Evening." Danielle said and immediately assumed the position. Her sisters did the same and said, "Evening Master."

He stood and saw a fourth nude Lady looking a bit lost and shy, "I see you've made a new friend."

"Yes Master. This is Samantha. She has been kindly giving us a tour of the Mistress' estate."

"Hello, my Lady." He said with a bow of his head, "I didn't know Charlotte had a Lady under her care."

"Oh, no. I'm not a Lady. I'm just service staff, sir." She said turning her body to hide her nakedness.

"Service staff?"

"Yes sir."

"Hmm...I do approve of Charlotte's taste in her staffs' attire."

"Oh...I'm not supposed to be naked, sir." Samantha said feeling extremely embarrassed and the Ladies found it difficult not to laugh.

"Ladies." He said in an accusatory tone, but not angry, "Is this your doing? Hmm? Let me guess...Charlie?"

"Master, we meant no harm. We only wished to see her panties as they were so hard to see under her skirt and when we realized she was pussy naked under her skirt, we just suggested that she might as well join us and be pussy naked without it." Charlie said as plain as it could be, yet Samantha squirmed deeper in embarrassment and the Angelique and Danielle found it harder to keep a straight face.

Brad rubbed his mouth trying to hide the smile and amusement on his face as well, "Samantha, would you come closer, please?"

"Yes sir." She said and walked up to him wringing her hands tightly and unable to make eye contact with him.

"Danielle, did you encourage Samantha to remove her clothes as well?" he said asking, but not accusing.

"Yes Master."

"And did you do so because you found her attractive?"

"Yes Master."

"And have all you found her even more attractive in her current attire?"

"Yes Master." They all agreed.

"And even though Samantha has not be trained to be a Lady, do you think she has anything to be ashamed about, Charlie?"

"Not at all, Master." Charlie said.

"So Samantha," he said and lifted her chin to look into her eyes, "are you still feeling ashamed?"

She looked into his gentle smiling eyes and felt a sense of ease as the worry and the nervousness began to fade away. She smiled and shook her head and felt her body slightly aroused, "Not as much, sir."

"Well, that's a start. Ladies, she is an extension of our host. Please be gracious."

"But we are, Master." Charlie said and Danielle quickly nudged her with her elbow, but before she was able to speak, Charlotte walked into the room. She stopped and saw four nude women by the fireplace with Brad speaking to Samantha.

"Samantha?" Charlotte said.

Samantha gasped, "Ma'am!"

"Charlotte," Brad said interjecting for Sam, "You staff is extremely considerate in extending your hospitality to my Ladies. You have my thanks. Please thank the Mistress for her hospitality. We still have business to discuss, but Danielle stay for a moment."

They all gave a curtsey and one by one they stepped in front of Charlotte with a curtsey, "Thank you for your generous hospitality." They said and left the room "Excuse me, ma'am." Samantha said with a weak smile and crept away as quickly and quietly as she could.

With them now alone and Danielle standing in the proper position he asked, "Danielle, please tell the Mistress what you think of her staff."

"Yes Master." She said and faced Charlotte, "Samantha is very attractive, which I'm sure you noticed on your own. She is very professional and very considerate."

"Nothing you probably didn't already know." He said, "But do you think she has the potential to be a Lady?"

"Oh, yes Master."

"Thank you Danielle. That will be all."

"Yes Master." She said and curtseyed and made her way out of the room, but turned suddenly, "Master? May we be intimate tonight?"

"Yes you may."

"Thank you Master." She said with a smile turning to leave.

"Oh but...not so loud."

"Yes, Master." She said and left the room.

"Your three willful nymphs are quite the corrupters, aren't they?"

"What you call corruption, I would call enlightenment. They seemed to have uncovered a hidden gem in your service."

"Yes, thanks to your three hypersexual minks and if I may be so bold to say, underutilized in your service."

"My dear Mistress. Are you requesting a knock on your bedroom door tonight?"

She smiled amused and opened a cabinet behind the spirits bar and took out an eccentric looking bottle. She grabbed two brandy glasses and went over to Brad and showed him the bottle of Remy Martin Black Pearl which made his eyebrows rise in astonishment.

"I take it you made a deal?" he said.

She poured the brandy into the glasses and handed one to Brad. They clinked their glasses and took a sip before sitting down with a smile. "You were right about Jack." She said as she swirled her brandy in her glass.

He smiled, "Oh. Let's hear it."

"Well, you know Jack. When he took my call, he knew why I was calling so naturally he was all smug and condescending."

"So he was acting normal. Go on."

She smiled, "So I told him that I spoke to you and you flat out rejected the offer, so Angelique was off the table and like you said, he didn't walk away. He asked me to go back to see if I could make you reconsider. So I hung up to consider. I called him back and told him you'd offer a one month loan tops."

"And what did he say?"

"After all of his whining, he pleaded with me. Pleaded, for me to go back and get a better deal for him." She said with a triumphant smile and sipped her brandy.