The Ladies and the Master Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He showed his hand again. What did you do?"

"I called back. I told him I squeezed you for 3 months tops and because I had to sweeten the pot considerable just for that long, I asked for a discount on the land as well. And he agreed."

"Three months." He said.

"Only three months. That's a 50% discount." Charlotte said overjoyed.

He hunched over on his seat looking in his glass and nodded grimly.

"You know Brad, I couldn't have made the deal without you. You held all the chips and you knew how to play the player. It's because of you, I got this done and I'll share the discount with you and add it to the offer already presented."

"Thank you, Charlotte. That's very generous of you." He said without any emotion.

Charlotte rose from her seat and stood next to him putting her hand on his shoulder, "I know how attached you are to your Ladies. I won't pander to you saying I understand or anything, just that you have my gratitude for your consideration."

"Thanks Char." He said and placed his hand on top of hers.

"I know I've asked you for too much already, but my nephew is visiting tomorrow. Would it be too much to ask if he could spend some time with Angelique?"

"No. Of course not." He said with a smile. "How's he coming along?"

"You mean as a Gentleman? He's got a long way to go. He'll have to earn his way on his own, just like you've done already."

"You think he has the discipline to stick it out?" he said.

"I don't know. Your Lady will be his first real test." She said and change to a lighter mood, "Now about that bedroom knock. Can I request you?"

He smiled and stood up holding her hand. He brought it up to his face and kissed it softly. "Don't you have your Boys to take care of you?"

"Even a Mistress desires a man on occasion." She said feeling aroused, but the look in his eyes suddenly changed her mood as she knew what was on his mind.

"Hey," she said and turned his face towards her, "It's been years now, Brad. I loved Erika too and you two made a wonderful couple." She said and Brad turned away in grief. "I was surprised you became a Gentleman, but I have to admit you've done extremely well. You've groomed your Ladies to be highly prized and yet they are still happy little clams. Erika loved you. And if she were here, she'd be sad that you are wasting your life still mourning and trying to be virtuous to a person that is no longer there."

She placed her glass down on the nightstand and began walking away to leave him to his sorrow when she turned, "It's okay to express the love you have in your heart. It would be a shame that you don't get to express it to the people that want to share it with you." She said and then stepped out with her heels click clacking further and further.away.

To be continued in Chapter 3.5.