The Ladies Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I circled my buried fingers around her cervix opening a couple of times, before I pulled my hand back out rubbing my knuckles up against her G-spot. When my wet fingers slipped out of her opening, I moved them up to softly rub her clit a couple of times before returning to slip back inside her wet hole. As I was fucking her cunt with my fingers I would lean forward and gently lick her clit, while I squeezed and fondled her tits and nipples with my free hand. I kept working on M chan like this for about 15 minutes building her up slowly. I could feel M's pussy contracting on my fingers and the juices inside her building and flowing out of her as she built up to a huge approaching orgasm on my hand.

"God Jkun, your fingers feel so FUCKINGGGG GOODDDD! ... I'M SO CLOSE!" M chan groaned as her head fell back and she thrush her tits into my hand.

I twisted my hand around inside her tight pussy so that my palm was now facing upwards, letting me curl my fingers up into her special spot and fuck my fingers in and out of her quickly driving her to squirt.

"FUCK! ... I'MMM CUMMINGGG SOOO FUCKINGGGG HARDDDD!...AHHHH JESUS! M screamed as her pussy clamped down on my driving fingers and she pussy started to squirt long wet streams of juice all over me and the room.

I grabbed a nearby condom and got it open with my teeth and managed to get it rolled down over my hard cock getting ready for when I could drive it into her.

Her elbows gave out and M fell back onto the table on her back and her body started shaking and she was still squirting juice everywhere. I stood up, as I yanked my fingers out of her convulsing pussy, grab my hard cock, and leaned forward to drive into her.

When I had my cock head placed at the entrance to M's pussy, I grabbed her legs and placed her ankles up around my neck, this allowed me to pull M chan towards me and I could slam into her deep and fast while she was still cumming hard.

"AHHHHH FUCKKK!" M screamed again as I slammed as deep into her as I could get my hard cock.

"Okay bitch...I'm going to fuck you like this until we both can't take any more." I shouted as I started to drive in and out of M's hot wet pussy. "FUCK ME YOU SLUT...MAKE ME CUM AGAIN...I LOVE YOUR TIGHT PUSSY, MY SEXY BITCH!

M chan had her eyes tightly shut and her mouth was hanging open as she moaned and groaned while I continued to pound deep into her. Her arms were up over her head letting her cute little tits swing back and forth on her chest.

I know M chan was continuing to cum, but I was focused on making myself cum this time. I kept pounding as fast and deep as I could until I felt the tingling starting in my legs and my building orgasm quickly approaching.

"HERE IT COMES BITCH!" I shouted as I pulled my cock out of her and ripped the rubber off before I started to shoot. My orgasm was very powerful but I didn't shot out very much hot sticky cum. My cock was still pulsing very hard as I dropped M's legs and fell back onto the chair behind me gasping to catch my breath. M chan was lying flat on her back on the table with her arms next to her body and her legs hanging down in front of me.

I don't know how long we were in these positions. M chan rolled to her side and looked down her body towards me, "Are you okay? She asked.

"Fuck I'm done. Do you feel like joining the others on the bed for some rest?" I softly asked her as I tried to get to me feet.

"Good idea. Help me up and we can get some sleep." M chan replied as I got her off the table and we moved over to the bed. We were lucky that the other ladies were all curled up together at the head of the bed giving us lots of space to stretch out together along the bottom of the bed.

M slipped into my arms in the spoon position facing towards the other ladies pussies and asses. I quickly dropped into a deep sleep with a huge smile on my face and a very worn out cock nestled in the crack of M's ass.

When I woke up all the ladies including M chan were still naked but were cleaning up the room as best they could. They were cleaning all of the dildos and vibrators that we had used and were returning them to the correct owner's bags. They had returned all the chairs to the dining room area after wiping our juices off everything. Someone had even cleaned up all of Yumi chan's milky cream off of the sofa we had used to make her cum hard. I rolled to the head of the bed and propped myself up with the pillows to watch their sexy bodies move around the room.

"Look who finally woke up." Honoka chimed as she wandered over, leaning down to kiss me on the lips, then moving down my body to kiss my semi hard cock causing it to stir a little.

Miki and M chan were next kissing my lips and then my cock before helping me get to my feet. Risa came over shyly before tipping her face up so I could give her a morning kiss, feeling her soft hand touch my cock at the same time.

Yumi wasn't shy at all about what she wanted. She came towards me dropping to her knees and swallowing my cock deep into her mouth, sucking up and down quickly for a couple of seconds before standing in front of me to slip her sexy tongue into my mouth. "Can you do us one more time this morning before we break company?" She inquired.

"I don't think I can get that hard after what you all did to me last night. My last fucking with M didn't produce much cum for her." I replied as I slipped my hand between her legs feeling how wet she still was. I was very surprised that she was still so horny after all the fucking we did.

"I'll do you later in the week if you want." I whispered as I leaned forward to get close to her ear.

Yumi nodded and smile as she backed away.

"We've got this place cleaned up as much as we can, so how about we go for some breakfast before breaking up? My treat!" Miki chimed in as she started getting dressed starting with her grater outfit first.

I watched closely as the other ladies also started getting dressed, when I noticed that Honoka hadn't put on her panties or bra but just her grater and stockings before pulling on her pants and sweater. When she was dressed she came over and put her panties in my hand, laughing as she gave me another kiss.

"Those should help you to get hard lots of times, thinking about last night." Hono winked as she turned to get her bag ready.

"All set? I'll settle the bill and we can get to breakfast." Miki told everyone as she paid for the room using the machine next to the elevator door in our room.

When she was ready, the ladies got in the elevator.

"Jkun, you go down with girls. M chan and I will take the next one down." Miki instructed us

We all piled into my car, in the same order that we came over to the hotel from the restaurant yesterday, for the drive back to the same restaurant. When the last two ladies got in and buckled up, we were off saying good bye to our orgy hotel.

Continue reading in 'The ladies Chapter 1 Our first orgy Part H.'

12