The Ladies of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had vaginal and anal sex as soon as we were in the room. She liked my cock in all of her holes and who was I to deny her that pleasure. I only fucked her anally at her request, I still preferred pussy. We showered together then went down to the bar for a drink. It wasn't busy and there was a band playing consisting of four guys and a female lead singer. They were pretty good and as Olga liked to dance we were on the floor a fair bit and interacted with the band. When they took a break they sat with us and we chatted. They played their final set and sat with us again and I invited them to our room. Olga had some weed and you could smoke in hotel rooms back in those days.

All seven of us were sitting around the bed passing a couple of tokes around. We were having a good time, we were happy, a little tipsy and horny. Olga began to caress my thigh and worked her way up to my crotch and rubbed my erection. I looked at her and knew she was ready to be fucked. I pulled her dress open and exposed her big tits and mauled them roughly.

Things escalated rapidly from there and seven naked bodies crowded the bed. The female of the group was called Aggie and she maneuvered into a 69 with Olga. Watching them it was obvious that it wasn't the first time for either of them. I watched Olga eating Aggie's cunt and rimming her while Aggie did the same to Olga. The guys fondled Olga's body and rubbed their erections over her thighs and ass until one of them got behind her and Aggie first sucked his cock then directed it into Olga's wet cunt. He thumped into her hard and ejaculated inside her then Olga rolled onto her back and a band member immediately got between her thighs and another put his cock in her mouth.

Aggie was there for the taking and I spread her legs and began eating her pussy while she sucked the fourth guy's cock. Olga was screaming really loud and I thought we would soon have complaints but that didn't happen. All four guys fucked Olga and ejaculated in her pussy and I fucked Aggie. It was over too quickly for me, I wanted the band members to fuck Olga all night but it was such a horny atmosphere and everyone was so excited we all ejaculated too quickly.

After the band left I knelt on the bed beside Olga. She was lying on her back and her pussy was overflowing with cum and it was splattered over her bush and onto her stomach. I fondled her tits and pinched her erect nipples. Her eyes were closed and she had a smile on her face. I put three fingers into her cunt and said, 'Have fun?'

'Ummm, oh yes, that was wonderful, thank you,' she said almost in a whisper.

We showered then curled up together in bed. In the morning we enjoyed some foreplay, went for breakfast then back to the room for more foreplay. Olga was spending Saturday night at my apartment so we took a leisurely drive home, avoiding highways. As I drove I had thoughts of getting home and seeing Chris, Rob and Tyler on my bed with Olga. Unfortunately no one was home but we enjoyed a sexy evening with just the two of us. Although I wanted to, I never had the opportunity to be with Olga for another gangbang. We saw each other for a few more months but events were developing that would take my life in a different direction.

'What can you tell me about Gail?' I asked Chris.

'I don't know much really. She is separated, apparently her husband was physically and mentally abusive. The big secret though is Tyler is fucking her.'

Tyler and Sarah had been an on and off again item for about 3 years and had been engaged at least twice. He was back with Sarah but fucking her best friend, that sort of summed up Tyler. I don't know why but it made Gail even more sexually desirable than she already was and I was determined to find out more about her.

As the next few months passed I continued to see Gail and Olga but the more I saw of Gail the more I wanted to see. I had feelings for her like I'd had for no other woman so I decided to find out how she felt about me. We went to dinner at an upscale restaurant and during coffee and dessert I told her I wanted to go out exclusively with her. She bowed her head for a few moments then asked if I could give her one week to reply. I said sure but the following week seemed longer than most. I went to her place on Friday night and she told me her story. She began by stating that she would love to date me exclusively and she felt the same as I did for her but there were some things I needed to know before committing to her.

'I was raised in a strict Catholic home and couldn't wait to escape the religion that I had no interest in. I married my high school sweetheart and he turned out to be an asshole, he was physically and mentally abusive and really lousy in bed. I felt I was still trapped as I had been at home so I left him and filed for divorce. Female friends had regaled me with their sexual exploits and how enjoyable it was. I had experienced none of that and felt lonely and unloved.

When a manager from another department began to flirt with me I encouraged him, it made me feel better about myself and wanted. It wasn't long before I was going to a seedy motel every Monday after work with him. I didn't mind that the motel was cheap, it was sexy and I felt a bit of a slut but it was also exciting. He was in his fifties and married but I didn't care. I was entitled to some fun and he knew how to do that and I began to experience my first orgasms during intercourse with him. He always wanted to start in the same way when we first arrived and I found it to be very arousing if somewhat bizarre.

Upon arrival he'd close the door and put all the locks on and double check them. He'd place a hard-backed chair at the end of the bed where I had to stand. I would have to watch him undress and place his folded clothes in a neat pile. He would be fully erect and the sight of his hard cock aroused me, it was much bigger and thicker than my husband's. It was now my turn to undress, it wasn't a striptease, I had to remove each item of clothing slowly, fold them neatly and place them on the chair while he watched and played with his cock.

When I was naked I had to turn around, spread my legs and bend over and place my hands on the floor. He would come up beside me and caress my bottom and pussy and tell me how horny I made him and how much he loved my ass and pussy. I could feel his hard cock rubbing against my thigh then he would spank me, not overly hard but enough so as I felt it. I then had to lie on the bed, spread my legs and hold them way back, he said looking at my pussy and anus together was the biggest turn-on for him and he wanted me to fully display both holes for him.

He would stand at the foot of the bed looking at me and his cock would twitch. Then he crawled up to me, ate my pussy and fucked me. He taught me how to be a good cocksucker and we did it in many different positions and not only on the bed and I loved it, he knew how to please me and felt I deserved it. There was another manager, he was in his forties and also married and he made advances towards me and he too made me feel important and wanted. Deep down of course I knew both men just wanted sex with me but after a couple of weeks he was screwing me into my apartment every Wednesday after work when his wife thought he was playing squash.

He'd fuck me, shower and leave and not much else but I couldn't say no and loved his cock inside me. I regretted being with both men after every encounter since they were married and cheating on their wives but the urge to be fucked won every time. I'm not sure if I was punishing them or myself but sex was a sort of release of something within me.

Then Tyler came into the picture. He would call two, sometimes three times a week and I always said yes. I was afraid that Sarah would find out but when Tyler talked dirty on the phone I gave in.' She paused, looked at me then carried on. 'I stopped seeing Tyler when we began dating and I ended the relationship with my two co-workers this past week.'

I asked if that was it and there was a long pause. 

'Not quite but not here, let's go back to my place and I'll tell you the whole story. Maybe you won't want to see me anymore after I tell you.'

'I doubt that,' I said in my most confident voice but I wondered what on earth was she going to tell me.

'The company where I work has a Christmas party in a downtown hotel every year. I always sat at a table with my husband, Sarah and Tyler, Susan and her husband, David and Becky and her husband, Jim. A table for eight but the Christmas before last there was only seven with one empty chair next to me. I had a few dances with co-workers but was feeling rather down. David and Susan always booked a room at the hotel and at the end of the evening invited me up for a drink. I didn't feel like going home so I went up to the room with them.

I was halfway down my glass of wine and just broke into tears. Susan sat beside me on the sofa, put her arms around me and did her best to comfort me. She said she knew what I needed and motioned to David who sat next to me. He turned my head to his and kissed me passionately. I responded and Susan began unzipping my dress and telling me that David knew what I wanted. She placed my hand on her husband's crotch and I caressed the rigid bulge. I just moaned and listened to Susan saying David would take care of me and he had always been very fond of me and she wanted this to happen.

David mauled my breasts and thighs then his fingers were in my super wet pussy, "She's really wet and ready, Susan," David said and Susan told him to take me to the bed. I was laid down and stripped and it was only then that I got to see David naked. He had a nice body but my eyes were drawn to his cock, the head of which was huge. I haven't seen many erect penises but his knob was extraordinarily large. David got on the bed and straddled my chest, "Open wide, Gail," Susan said and David's giant knob pushed into my mouth. Once I adjusted to the size it was very erotic and I wanted to feel it in my pussy, if it would fit. David.

Susan and I spent the rest of the night in bed together. David fucked me that night and again in the morning. I've been spending a lot of time with them during the week and on weekends. David has a dominant sexual nature which turns me on and Susan is always there to help and encourage and I like to watch David fuck her. The threesome sex we have is tremendous. I spoke to them briefly about us just before they went on vacation to Europe for a month last Tuesday. They've been saving for this trip for a long time and wanted me to go with them but I couldn't afford it and anyway, I couldn't get the time off work. They said we could talk about us and them when they get back.'

'Is that it?' I asked. 

'Yes,' she replied and looked down.

She didn't see me smile or know that my cock was super hard, 'So, you could get David's cock into your pussy?'

She gave a little laugh and looked at me, 'Yes, it's been in there rather a lot and I like it but it's not as good as your cock being in there.'

I told her that we all have a history and went on to tell her about sharing Yvonne, about Amanda, the mother and daughter, Olga and the others.

'What about David and Susan?' she asked. 

'Let's wait until they get back and we can have a discussion. I have no problem sharing you with other men or couples if you want but I'd like to be present if we decide to go that way. I get a thrill out of group sex as much as you obviously do.' Gail nodded and indicated that group sex and sex with different men turned her on also.

Shortly after our revelations I moved in with Gail and life was good. David and Susan were due back in a few days and I know that concerned her, she loved the threesomes with them. I hadn't mentioned that if David and Susan wanted her to continue their relationship without me then I was out completely. It wasn't a question of Susan and I having a sexual relationship, I wanted us to always be together where sexual matters were concerned.

However, my "London Luck" seemed to have traveled with me to Toronto, I was handed Olga on a plate and we had sex on the first date and many times since including a gangbang and now there's Gail, someone I feel differently about and her interest in adventurous sex is the same as mine so I felt positive that David and Susan would be open to a foursome.

On the Friday before David and Susan were to return from their trip I had a small going-away-party for Stu, a co-worker and good friend. It went very well and just after 2:00 AM only Stu remained. I was collecting beer bottles from around the house while he and Gail  did the washing up. I'd noticed that Gail had spent a lot of time with Stu, chatting, laughing and touching and she had always liked him a lot. When we were finished I sat on the sofa, Stu joined me and Gail disappeared into the bedroom. Stu had accepted a job in Australia and we were chatting about that and his chances with the "Sheila's" down under when Gail rejoined us. She had changed into a lounging robe that she wore most nights when we cuddled and watched TV. 'Oh, Stu will have no problems with the ladies in Australia,' she said as she sat between us.

Gail and Stu were carrying on a very animated conversation and Gail's robe slipped open to expose an expanse of thigh. I caressed her knee and drifted slowly upwards and discovered she was wearing nothing underneath. I wondered if Gail wanted to give Stu a special going away gift and decided to put it to the test. I kissed and nibbled her neck and whispered, 'Kiss Stu.' She stopped talking for a few seconds then leant close to our friend and kissed him full on the lips. I pulled at the robe and exposed her naked body then spread her legs and fondled her pussy.

She was soaking wet and I knew this is why she had changed into just her robe, she wanted to fuck Stu. As Stu kissed Gail I saw him looking at her naked body, he glanced at me and I gave him a nod that said go ahead and he started to fondle her tits. I whispered again to Gail to get Stu's cock out and she fumbled with his belt and he helped her free his fully erect cock. 

The atmosphere of sexual arousal was palpable. I removed my pants and put Gail's left hand on my erection. She masturbated both of us and Stu and I kissed her mouth and tits and our fingers alternated probing her cunt and tweaking her clit. I was looking forward to seeing Stu get between Gail's thighs and pumping his cock into her then having her myself. Stu began a low, guttural moan and Gail stopped wanking him and me. 'No, no, no, no,' she cried but it was too late, Stu cried out loud and Gail began to jerk him fast and hard and a huge spurt of semen flew into the air followed by several more. Gail moaned along with Stu then it became silent.

'Oh shit and damn!' Stu cried.

'Ah, too bad, mate, it happens to the best of us,' I sympathized and went to the bathroom and returned with a box of tissues and a wet face cloth. I felt bad for him and Gail, she was in the mood for two cocks, I was hoping to see Stu fuck her and I'm sure Stu wanted to so it affected all of us. I had an idea of what to do next, a consolation prize for Stu.

Gail was naked and I pulled her forward on the sofa until her ass was on the edge and told her to lift her legs and hold them way back. Her pussy was now lewdly exposed and I offered it to Stu. Gail moved her fingers through his hair and cooed erotically as he finger-fucked and ate her pussy. He moved aside and mauled her tits, toyed with her clit and kissed her while I fucked her. He left shortly after I ejaculated and in a matter of hours was on his way to Australia. Two years later he was killed in a car crash in Adelaide.

Meeting with David and Susan loomed in my mind. I'd realized I had feelings for Gail I'd never felt before, I was in love with her and I believed she was in love with me. That didn't change anything regarding our sex lives, I still didn't mind sharing her sexually but now I was thinking long term and the need for a few mutually agreeable rules concerning what we did with regard to sex. There were different ways to approach the David and Susan affair. They took advantage of her vulnerability as did her co-workers and Tyler. They used her sexually for their own pleasure but they also helped her to get through a particularly difficult time in her life.

Some people resort to a therapist or booze, Gail chose sex and discovered she enjoyed lots of it in an adventurous way. I knew how fond she was of David and Susan and how much she liked sex with them and I had the feeling that everything would work out well. "London Luck" would be with us on Saturday when we were to meet.

David was about six feet tall, average build and very well groomed hinting at his military service. Susan was also tall, about five-nine with a heavier build than Gail. Her body certainly looked sexy and I wondered if I'd get to explore it while she was naked. After hugs and handshakes all around we were escorted into the family room. David got drinks and we chatted about their trip then settled into an uneasy silence as the elephant in the room surfaced. David broke the awkward atmosphere by announcing in a matter-of fact manner they wanted Gail and me to have a sexual relationship with them. There was another few seconds of silence then smiles and happy and relieved words of agreement echoed throughout the room. Gail had packed a small case with a few items of erotic clothing just in case all went well and she asked me to go to the car and get it.

When I returned Gail was on David's lap and they were kissing passionately. I watched David maul her tits and ass and I was completely turned on to see her being sexually aroused again by another as she was with Stu. Susan was squeezing her more than ample tits and rubbing her crotch as she watched her husband with my love. 'They're like rabbits in heat when they get together, it makes me so horny,' she said.

'Yeah, I can see that, me too,' I replied. Gail noticed I had returned and got off David's lap. She gave me a big smile, kissed me and took the case then she and Susan went off upstairs.

David and I were sitting in armchairs about ten feet apart. 'I'm glad you're okay with this. I must admit I love being with Gail and Susan loves to watch and join in. Gail showed Susan photos of you and she immediately wanted it to work for the four of us. You'll enjoy Susan, she loves being fucked and is up for almost anything sexually. I suppose Gail has mentioned I'm into a bit of dominance, discipline and mild B&D, nothing painful, of course, I like the sensation of being in total control in ways that sexually please my partner. Susan and Gail like an erotic spanking and lots of other things and I hope we'll explore them all in time. We like sexual variety as you and Gail do so it should be fun. Susan is talking to Gail right now about a way we'd like to begin our relationship, we like to play sex games. Just go with the flow when they return,' David said.

'I like sex games, it makes for erotic times and I'm game for anything of a sexual nature,' I replied.

'Good,' David replied then, 'We should strip off and be naked and ready for when they get here.' We piled our clothes beside the chairs and both of us were semi-hard and I got my first glimpse of David's infamous cock head. It was indeed larger than normal and looked like a huge mushroom and I was eager to see Gail coax it to its most erect and engorged magnificence before forcing its way into her pussy. 

'Here they come,' David announced as we heard the clunking of heels on the stairs.

Gail and Susan entered the room looking incredibly sexy and began to parade around. They were dressed identically in black; shelf bra, garter belt, black fishnet stockings and stilettos. Susan's large tits looked lovely as they spilled over the bra, she had a great ass and a neat v-patch of dark pubic hair nestling above her pussy. Gail was slimmer than Susan but looked equally incredible and I wondered if she had dressed and displayed herself provocatively like this before for David. She must have done, of course, he'd had more sexual experiences with her than I had but what they had done together sexually intrigued me and I wanted to know all the details in all its lewd and lurid details.