The Ladies of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I like to be watched so let's go to the public playroom,' Gail said and Damon led the way to the locker rooms. We had to pass the playroom to get to the lockers and we stopped briefly to watch the action. There were approximately thirty people there in groups from 3 to 7 all engaged in sexual activity. The ladies were all white and it was black men doing the fucking while the white guys looked on or assisted. There were many moans, cries, screams and other noises coming from the playroom and I was eager to hear Gail making all of those sounds of sexual pleasure as Jesse and Damon fucked her.

I waited outside the female locker room for Gail with Jesse and Damon. She came out with a towel around her shoulder and was wearing only her fishnets and stilettos. We walked to the playroom together and chose an area of thick matting with several pillows scattered about. Gail gathered three pillows, lay down with her upper body propped against them and spread her legs wide. 'Let me see you boys get nice and hard for me,' she cooed as she fondled her breasts and pulled on her nipples.

We divested our towels and stood at her feet in a semi-circle. We stroked our cocks as we watched Gail fondle her tits and finger her clit and cunt. She spread her pussy open and sighed, 'My hole needs a tongue.' Jesse obliged and buried his face in her muff. I laid down beside her and began mouthing a tit as Damon knelt on the other side and stuffed his huge black snake down her throat.

When Jesse knelt between Gail's thighs Damon and I each took a leg and held them wide and far back so her pussy was in perfect position for a deep drilling. I watched as Jesse rubbed his black knob between my wife's cunt lips exposing her wet, pink vagina before sinking into her. She let out a muffled grunt due to her mouth being full and her pussy soon adjusted to Jesse's girth, as she did with big cocks, dildos and large cucumbers and he was soon pumping steadily.

After a couple of minutes of being pounded by Jesse's black meat Gail had the first of countless orgasms that night. The boys changed places then I had my turn eating pussy and fucking her. I lay down and Gail got on top of me in a 69. She was soaking wet and her pussy lips were engorged and spread apart and I spread them further and watched as Damon's cock came into view and pushed inside. I licked Gail's clit and Damon's cock and balls rubbed against my face as my wife was spit-roasted. We fucked Gail in several different positions and had developed an audience of about ten people.

While Gail was on her hands and knees being fucked by Damon, Jesse and I were kneeling on either side of her mauling her tits and sharing her clit with our fingers. Among the audience were couples fondling one another who eventually lay down near us and began fucking and three single black guys watching and masturbating. Gail was moaning, 'Yes,' each time Damon thumped in hard. Her mouth was open and she looked at the men jerking off and stuck out her tongue.

This encouraged one the the men to approach and place his knob on her tongue, he kept jerking until he ejaculated into her mouth and over her face. Cum spilled from her mouth and dripped off her chin as a second guy came to her and splashed semen over her face. The third guy came to her, held her head and pumped his cock into her mouth. He cried out loud when he climaxed and Gail swallowed most but not all of his big load and semen burst through her lips. Damon sent his seed into her from behind and Jesse immediately took his place and did the same while I fucked her mouth and added my cum to what was already inside her.

We showered and met up with Jesse and Damon in the bar for a drink. We were staying at the Prestige in Vero Beach until Monday morning when we would commence touring and invited our new-found friends over on Sunday afternoon.

Gail received another gigantic helping of Florida Black Snake and after the pounding she took I was surprised she could still walk but on Monday morning she was horny and asked me to give her a good tonguing and fingering before we set off on the road.

In October 1983 Gail became pregnant for the first time and our priorities changed completely. Family and careers consumed us and we didn't have time or the energy it takes to find compatible sex partners.

Fast forward to 2003: Gail now held a senior position with the company she had worked for since she was 17, both our kids had left the nest and we were at the company Christmas party and as we'd done faithfully all of these years were sitting at a table for eight with Sarah, Tyler, Becky and Jim. In David and Susan's place were a black couple, Gene and Loretta.

Gene had recently been transferred from Cleveland and Gail had become friends since they interacted every day during the normal course of business. He was a large, jovial guy and reminded me of an American Football linebacker, he was about 6' 2'' and weighed over 250lbs. Loretta was very attractive with a great figure and they were both fun to be with. After the meal the dancing began and during the evening the men danced with all the ladies at the table. Gail and I were staying at the hotel overnight and later, as we were getting ready for bed I said, 'Gene and Loretta are fun to be with, how is he to work with?'

'We only spend about a half hour together each day and he is always in a good mood, the company thinks he is destined for big things. He'll spend about five years here then go back to the States, Europe or wherever with a promotion.'

'Loretta sure is a close dancer, she has the moves and I couldn't help getting an erection when we were slow-dancing.'

'Funny you should say that, when I was slow dancing with Gene I could feel his erection rubbing against me, it made me quite horny.'

'Do you think they were sending us a message?'

'Maybe, I don't really know any more than you.' 

'How do you feel about getting back to the swinging game again?'

'I'm always ready for that.'

'How about Gene and Loretta?'

'Yes, I could go for that, I like to think about Florida Black Snakes when you masturbate me... or I do it myself. I think Gene would be fun to have sex with, I have fantasies about being used by a big black man, do you like Loretta?'

'She's very attractive and I'd like to try black pussy. When she felt my hard-on pressing against her she smiled and snuggled in closer to me so that could well be a signal they might be open to something.'

'Let's invite them for dinner and find out,' Gail suggested.

'Sounds like a plan,' I responded.

Gail wasted no time inviting Gene and Loretta to dinner, she did it on Monday morning and made references to how much we had enjoyed dancing with them. Saturday was set and Gail had established that lobster would be fine for our meal. Our guests arrived with flowers, wine and beaming smiles. I noticed right away that Loretta was dressed much more erotically than at the Christmas Party, a good sign, I thought. She had a very sexy, full figure with large breasts and very pleasing curves. Gene was his usual genial self and I got drinks while Gail led them into the family room.

Loretta sat on the love seat with Gail and I could see she was wearing stockings and a garter belt, another good sign as it's doubtful she would dress like that without something sexual in mind. Gail was also showing lots of thigh and cleavage, something that Gene had certainly noticed. He and I sat in the sofa opposite and had excellent and erotic views of the ladies.

After dinner we sat back in the family room with coffee and liqueur. In for a penny, in for a pound I thought, took a deep breath and said, 'Please forgive us if we have read the signals incorrectly but we've had some experience and think you might be interested in something more than just a social friendship and again, if we are wrong we apologize.'

Gene glanced at Loretta then his beaming smile turned to me, 'You're not wrong and there's no need to apologize, we are looking for friends with benefits as they say. We were sending signals and are so pleased they were received. We had a relationship with a white couple much like yourselves back in Cleveland. They may come up to visit us here but they are not travelers so it's doubtful and besides, we like something more regular.' 

'Seems like we have much in common, we'd like to meet regularly also. Let me dim the lights and we can all move onto to sofa to start. I'd like to slowly undress Loretta as we explore one another in detail.'

'I'd like that,' Loretta chimed in, 'I hope I've dressed in a way you like.'

'You look incredibly sexy and you are my first black woman and I'm very excited.'

'Well, you're not my first white guy and I'm still excited to get it on, she said with a chuckle.'

'Gail, I've wanted you from the first day you came into my office. Every time you came in I watched your lovely breasts bounce and when you left I watched your perfect ass sway. It made my whole day and I dreamed of seeing what was under those office clothes,' Gene said.

'And today you shall but tell me, do all black guys have huge cocks like we're led to believe?'

'I'll let you be the judge of that,' Gene replied.

Gail and Loretta were sitting in the centre of our large sofa and I sat next to Loretta who immediately began to sensually stroke my thigh. Gene stood in front of us and began to sashay about. He really had the moves and was soon down to his shorts where we could see a considerable bulge. He was a large-framed man, with massive arms, hands and thighs, he wasn't fat, he was solidly built with muscle. He came close to Gail and teased her by pretending to pull down his shorts but stopping at the critical moment.

By now Loretta was fondling my crotch and my hand was exploring her tits over her top. Gene took Gail's hands and placed them on the waistband of his underwear. She pulled them down slowly as he gyrated his hips until his cock was revealed and it was an Ohio Black Snake, long and thick and Gail was thrilled.

'Jesus Christ! All you black guys are hung like horses!' Gail shrieked and laughed. She held Gene's cock gently and moved it this way and that, eyeing it from every angle. 'Oh my God. This reminds me of Florida,' she cried and pulled the foreskin back. Gene's knob was a lighter colour than his dark skin and for Gail, added extra interest and excitement. It was large, bulbous with a huge meatus and I would have wagered that Gail was thinking of a thick stream of hot semen shooting from it down her throat, over her face and tits and most of all in her pussy after he had given her a healthy serving of Ohio Black Snake. She lifted the giant phallus and caressed the ball sack that hung loose and heavy with her other hand. 

Ever since our Florida trip I've thought that Gail looked the sexiest when she was with a black guy and I knew that she was going to be be well-fucked by Gene but I also had other things on my mind. Loretta had my cock out and I undid the buttons on her top and unhooked her bra. Her tits were lovely, chocolate brown, full with large, black areoles and nipples. We kissed, our tongues searching each other's mouth, and I roughly mauled her delicious tits and teased her nipples until they were fully erect. I looked over to my left and saw that Gail and Gene were naked, his head was buried in her pussy and she was rubbing her hands over his bald head and moaning.

Loretta and I stood and removed one another's clothes, except I left Loretta wearing her stockings and heels. She had a perfect figure with lovely curves and a neat wedge of trimmed jet black pubic hair. We kissed again and I fingered her pussy, her labia were twice as big as Gail's and she was very creamy.

Gail was now slurping and choking on Gene's cock and it was erotic to see her cheeks bulge as his cock fucked her mouth at different angles. Loretta pushed me back, 'Sit down, I want to suck your cock,' she said. Her lips couldn't have felt better, she really knew how to suck dick but with Gene being her husband she'd likely spent a lot of time practicing. She looked up at me, 'I love sucking cocks, black and white,' she murmured. I ate her pussy and just as I spread Loretta's lovely big labia and my tongue touched her clit Gail screamed.

'Oh my God,' she cried and I turned to see Gene's cock penetrating her.

'That's it, baby, you like that big fucking Ohio Black Snake, don't you?' he said.

'Yes, oh fuck, yeeesss!' she gasped.

'Give it to her, Gene, give it to her,' Loretta urged. She knew what Gail was experiencing and I knew my wife could take it.

Soon Gene was pumping deep into Gail and with her vocal and explicit encouragement, 'Come on fuck me, give it to me, give it to me, oh yes, yes, yes, fuck my cunt,' she panted and her legs spread high and wide, she bucked in time with Gene's thrusting. I fucked Loretta on the sofa and was surprised that her pussy was tight, I thought Gene would have changed that but the muscles of the vagina are wonderful things as I've said before. We watched the gals sashay up the stairs (one of my favourite voyeuristic treats) then we followed and we were there until the early hours of the morning when there was just a hint of dawn creeping over the horizon.

As for my first black pussy, I can highly recommend it. Loretta was talented and responsive. I loved her surprisingly tight vagina and the contrast between her large, dark labia and the wet, pink gash in between and you could say her oversized and extremely sensitive clitoris was, to use an appropriate analogy, the icing on the cake.

It was the very erotic and satisfying beginning to a six-year relationship with Gene and Loretta. We did just about everything sexual, enjoyed two very horny vacations together and when they visited family in Cleveland we were invited down for a long weekend and got to meet the couple they used to swing with and the six of us had a really erotic evening. In 2009 Gene was transferred but not back to the US but the Czech Republic. We exchanged emails and he reported that there were Czech ladies who liked Ohio Black Snake as much as American and Canadian ladies did.

In the winter of 2010 we went on our first cruise to the Caribbean. My friend, John, had died the previous year and we invited Joanne to come with us. A couple of days into the cruise we had been exploring the island all day and when we got back to ship Gail wanted to take a shower and lie down. I decided to relax in one of the hot tubs and Joanne thought that was a good idea. I was sitting just to the right of the stairs into the hot tub when Joanne arrived. Of all the females in my circle of friends Joanne was the only one I had any thoughts of fucking from 1968 onwards.

Like most of us, she had put on weight since the 1970s. She had always possessed large breasts and they had be the topic of conversation on numerous occasions over the years with my pal Chris. Now they had doubled in size and were huge, glorious and pendulous masses of erotic female flesh and I wanted them in my hands and mouth and I wanted put my cock between them, tit fuck her and shoot cum all over her face. Joanne was wearing a one-piece, black bathing suit and as she stepped down into the tub I had a wonderful view of her camel toe followed seconds later by her massive breasts.

She sat next to me on my right and from time to time she rubbed her left tit against my arm. I didn't know if it was accidental or not and didn't react. After about 20 minutes we decided we'd had enough and I let her get out of the tub first, of course, and took in her bottom. We grabbed our towels and when we reached the gangway I was to turn left and she to the right. As I was about to turn she took hold of my arm, 'Fancy a drink, I have wine in my cabin,' she said.

'Sure,' I replied, 'we still have over a hour and a half before dinner.' 

When we got to the cabin, Joanne poured two cups of wine. We took a sip then she said she wanted to get out of her wet bathing suit. I said I'd take my swim shorts off in the cabin and wrap the towel around my middle while she changed in the bathroom. I was standing by the door to the balcony drying off my semi-hard cock and thinking of Joanne's camel toe and tits and wondering if she'd had any cock since John died. I thought not and her cunt was likely desperately in need of some and I considered mine would be the perfect choice.

As I daydreamed my back was suddenly enveloped in soft female flesh. 'Fuck me, I want you to fuck me,' she whispered in a voice I thought made it embarrassing for her to ask. Joanne is no taller than 5' 2" and I turned and looked down and saw her face was flushed. Her huge tits squashed against my lower chest and I wanted to do everything at once - maul and kiss her tits, fondle her ass, finger and tongue her cunt, fuck her and splash cum deep in her pussy, all over her tits, down her throat and all over her face - I settled for kissing her to start with.

I took her to the bed and watched as she lay down. Although overweight she had a nicely-shaped bottom and a well-trimmed, lightly haired pussy. Her huge tits slid to her sides as she lay back and it looked really erotic. I stood at the end of the bed and leered at her then dropped my towel. My cock was fully erect and when she saw it she sighed, 'Oh yes, it's been so long!' I lay down beside her and we kissed again. I explore her tits with fingers and tongue and she climaxed mere seconds after I rubbed her clitoris and entered her vagina.

She reached for my cock, 'You're so hard and ready for me, fuck me now, I can't wait any longer!' she panted. My cock slid easily into her creamy vagina and I moved gently until she got used to me. She climaxed again within a minute or two, 'Oh, I've missed this so much, so much,' she moaned and kissed me passionately. Joanne got on top of me and the view of her gigantic tits above me was magnificent and incredibly fucking horny. She leaned forward and I reveled in the tit flesh that totally enveloped my face.

I mauled her ample ass ass while she slid up and down on my cock and had an orgasm every minute or so. We finished with me fucking her from behind and ejaculating in her pussy which caused her to cry out so loud I would have thought the entire ship would have heard it. 'I love the feel of hot cum in my pussy,' she moaned. 

'Feels like... victory!' I said in my best Robert Duvall impersonation but it was lost on her, she hadn't seen "Apocalypse Now."

We lay side by side, I still had about fifteen minutes before I had get ready for dinner and I fondled and kissed her mammoth tits while we enjoyed the afterglow.

'Remember a long time ago when you lived in London, you told John about swapping partners for sex with that couple who lived in the basement?'

'Yes, I remember, those were horny times.'

'John told me about it and I wanted to do it with you and Yvonne but John wasn't sure he wanted to see me having sex with another man. He said if he ever got his head around it he would want you to be the other man.'

'I wish he had gotten his head around it, I would have really liked to have fucked you back then, better late than never though, I've enjoyed this very much, we should do it again and again and...'

'I want you again right now,' she said.

'Back then, in London, I would have fucked you all day and night,' I bragged. 'Now, I have to get ready for dinner, see you in a while.'

I told Gail what happened and she smiled and said, 'Oh good, she's been telling me how horny she is and so out of touch with dating and I said you're here and you would love to fuck her and it seems she took my words to heart.'

It was a 10 day cruise and Gail, Joanne and I enjoyed three threesomes and they were indeed very horny and erotic affairs. On the last but one day of the cruise we went to our favourite bar on the ship and had been there for about twenty minutes when a guy our age walked in a stopped to say hello. I'd seen him there a few times, always on his own and I thought it must be strange to be alone when you are surrounded by people. 'Sit down,' I suggested, 'let me get you a drink.' I wasn't being generous, the booze was free but that's the best time to be generous. Like Joanne, his spouse had died and they had liked to cruise so he just kept doing it.