The Ladies of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish and Gail sashayed around beside the mat then took off their heels and joined the men who had discarded their towels and were all fondling erections and looked eager to get started. Immediately Gail and Trish were swarmed by naked black bodies, hands mauled their bottoms and tits, fingers teased their clits and probed pussies, cocks found their mouths, their legs were held wide and way back to allow tongues easy and unfettered access to excite their vaginas, labia and clits.

I had never seen Gail and Trish so horny! They were having almost continuous orgasms as cocks pumped into their mouths and pussies and they masturbated every cock they could reach. They were spit-roasted, often with two cocks thrusting down their throats as a third thrusting in from behind. Rory and I joined in as and when we could by fondling tits and clits but watching cock after cock entering our wives from both ends was a thrill. The most exciting scene for me was when five of the men moved Gail from the mat onto an adjacent padded bench.

They positioned her with her head tilted back over the edge and put their Florida Black Snakes to work, it reminded me of her with David on the "Pomsaw" so many years ago. She masturbated two men who held her legs wide apart while two others shared her mouth and the fifth pounded her hard and deep just the way she liked to be fucked. She was definitely being well-served and loved every second and later Trish received the same treatment on the "Pomsaw." I turned to Rory and said, 'Wow! I've never seen them like this before. They've always enjoyed being fucked but this something else!' 

'Yeah, I've never seen them that horny, fuck it's good to watch, they should have five guys all the time,' Rory replied.

'They should but that would be difficult to pull off, I'll be happy if we can find a couple of guys to fuck them on a regular basis when we get home.'

'Me too, I'd like to find a white guy and a black guy or two black guys, that would be horny, I hope we get some decent replies to the profile,' Rory concluded. I couldn't have agreed more.

Trish and Gail masturbated, sucked and were fucked by all eight men. Ejaculations happened in a relatively short space of time, it seemed the first triggered the rest and semen began squirting in every direction. It shot into and on their pussies, down their throats, faces, tits, tummies, asses and backs. We left the playroom and showered then Rory and I went to the bar and waited for Trish and Gail. We were joined by three of the men and the talk was of what a horny time they had. I forget their names, it's not important but we invited them to our hotel suite on Tuesday evening when Trish and Gail received another large dose of Florida Black Snake before we settled down to sleep about 2:45 AM.

The following Friday at the Dark Cavern was another night filled with Florida Black Snakes for Trish and Gail. Next to one of the playrooms there was a B&D room and this is where our wives wanted to go. There were about a dozen men, black, white of different ages and shapes most wearing leather B&D attire already in the room with four women. Trish and Gail soon had more than enough men paying attention to them and more males and females entered from time to time.

Rory and I decided to sit in comfort and watch from one of the viewing windows. Our wives were tied in various positions on a variety of equipment and had their bottoms and pussies flogged and spanked, dildos and vibrators teased and probed, nipple and clit clamps were applied and of course, plenty of cocks made their way into their mouths and pussies.

After talking to some of the men Gail looked our way and pointed to her left. We followed down the viewing aisle and found them in an oversize Roman tub. There was a lot of wet fun taking place and our wives were fucked in the tub, bent over it and lying on the side of it. While they were in the B&D playroom I'd noticed one of the black men had a really long cock, longer than all the rest and longer than I'd ever seen, it must have been at least a foot long. He had a much lighter skin tone than the other black guys and Caucasian facial features. Later Trish told me he was a Mulatto and she had always been very attracted to them. He had fucked Gail and Trish in the B&D room and had just walked into the tub room with his semi-hard cock swaying in a huge arc. He went into the tub and Trish made straight for him.

She took him by the hand and led him over to where Gail was being spit-roasted by two Florida Black Snakes. She motioned for the man to sit on the edge of the tub then leaned over and started sucking his long cock. Her ass looked very erotic bent over and her pussy was soon filled by a Florida Black Snake. The Mulatto leaned back, his arms bracing him as Trish worked on his cock which was now fully erect and unbelievably long.

When the guy stopped fucking Trish and moved to Gail whose pussy had just been vacated, she stopped sucking his cock and bent over the edge of the tub. There was no mistaking what she wanted and he slipped off the tub edge, held his long cock with both hands and eased into Trish's eager and very willing cunt. He gave her a really good screwing and ejaculated inside her. When I asked her about that later she said, 'Cum! he must have fired a gallon in me, I've never felt such a huge ejaculation and his cock was thrilling me in places so deep no cock had ever been before.'

Saturday, our last day before heading home and were on the beach relaxing and enjoying the sunshine. Trish seemed preoccupied but said nothing but as the day wore she seemed to get more agitated, Gail also seemed a little off and both were unusually quiet. We went to a restaurant for dinner and halfway through our meal Gail and Trish looked at one another and burst out laughing. 'What is going on with two, you've been acting weird all day, come on, out with it?' Rory demanded.

'We have invited Ramon to the hotel tonight,' Trish announced with a little laugh.

' Who in hell's bells is Ramon,' I asked.

Gail replied, 'The Mulatto from last night, Trish really wants him again before we leave, so do I.'

'You horny pair of sluts, you just can't get enough dick, can you?' Rory said.

'Not when it's Ramon's dick,' Trish said and we all began laughing.

Ramon arrived on cue at 8:00 PM and stayed until 2:00 AM. The ladies were pounded silly and Rory and I got to fondle Ramon's cock and push it into our wives' pussies which was very erotic. At the end Gail and Trish knelt in front on him and masturbated him until he ejaculated over their faces and into their mouths.

So it was that on Sunday morning we headed north for the border and home with two very contented, nicely tanned and exceedingly over-fucked wives in the back seat. Their conversation was all rather rude and concerned the pleasures of Florida Black Snakes and the Mulatto Foot-Long Brown Snake.

When we got home I checked the email account we used for our profile and there were 37 responses. After weeding out the flakes and phonies (mostly married men posing as single) and three responses from couples that we would look at in depth if our search for men failed, we had nine possibilities. Their ages ranged from 23 to 68 and 6 were white, 2 black and 1 Asian. Rory and I were looking at the younger respondents but Gail and Trish were having none of it, they both preferred older men and always had. David and Susan were the same age as Gail and me and after they moved we had a few short-term relationships with couples who were older than us.

I really enjoyed seeing Gail being fucked by guys 30+ years older than her. I loved to watch their mature cocks in her young cunt and always wondered how many pussies they'd fucked. It also excited me when I fucking their wives to think how many cocks had been inside them. Listening to the sounds Gail made when being fucked by a man old enough to be her father and screaming through orgasms and telling him to fuck her harder and deeper was enough to make me ejaculate. Rory had very similar experiences as Trish really got off on being fucked by older men. 

It had been different for me since Gail was about 45. I began to fantasize about seeing her with an inexperienced 18 year old. I imagined Gail on the bed with a sheet pulled up to her chin. I bring the nervous young man in, stand him at the foot of the bed and tell him to remove all of his clothes. When he is naked Gail pulls the sheet down to expose her breasts and begins to play with them. The guy's cock stiffens instantly and when Gail sees pre-cum on his knob and it begins to throb she removes the sheet entirely. She spreads her legs and lets him stare at her pussy for 30 seconds or so before spreading and fingering it, taking the time to show him her clit.

He wants to masturbate but I tell him no and just to watch. Gail gets onto all fours and moves towards the end of the bed displaying her ass and cunt. She puts two finger in her pussy and tells him how good his cock is going to feel. The young man cries out and semen streams over Gail's ass in spurt after spurt. 'Oh my, you do have lots of cum and I know you've got lots more for me,' she says gently. He looks deflated in more ways than one but it's what we hoped would happen, now Gail could begin to his lessons. 

Gail comforts the young man as they lie together. They kiss and she guides him on a tour of her body and instructs him on what to do and how to do it. He is soon rock hard again and she helps his cock into her pussy. He doesn't last long and fires his second load inside my wife. He's a rapid learner and Gail an excellent teacher and soon he's fucking her two or three times and week and almost always cums twice. I'd love to see this whole scenario with Gail and Trish on the bed and two young lads standing hard and naked at its foot - now that would be super horny! 

Gail and Trish reviewed the responses and chose a 55 year old black guy and the 49 year white guy, both divorced. We sent emails to both men expressing our interest and attached a few photos of Gail and Trish, clothed and unclothed and requested same in return. Both men replied the following day, they answered all our questions, appeared to be genuine and very interested in a long-term, regular relationship with us. I thought this is too easy, there has to be something wrong but what I didn't know?

We met with both men separately for a compatibility chat at a coffee shop. Corey, the black guy, was an engineer working in the aircraft industry. The following day we met Adam, he had his own landscaping business specializing in ponds, waterfalls and unique landscapes. Corey lived in a condo and Adam in a 100 year old house in a suburb of Toronto. Trish and Gail liked both men and it was agreed to meet for sex on Saturday evening at my home. It was an unqualified success, Gail and Trish were well taken care and Corey and Adam didn't escape their amorous clutches until 4:00 AM.

Since then we have met frequently at all of our homes and had some incredibly sexy times. It was not always the six of us, if for any reason one or more of us can't make a date the rest get together and that has made for some interesting times.

As mentioned before, I like interracial porn and have several preferred ladies in the business. There's Gangbang Gloria, Lady Sonia, Hot Wife Rio, Janet Mason and Jan b and it's no coincidence that they all like lots of black dick.

My favourite video is Jan b as a secretary called into her bosses' office and told she has to be let go. Like all porn scenarios it is silly, poorly acted and caters to men's fantasies but I find it amazingly horny. Jan b is to be fired by her black boss, Mr. Rogers, because she dresses like a slut and distracts the black men in the office. She plays a naive and innocent wife totally unaware that the way she dresses arouses men, even though she wears very short miniskirts and no panties.

Mr. Rogers gives her a choice which is, of course, be fired or submit to a sexual relationship with him. I love the way she overacts and chokes on a half inch of his big cock but quickly gets used to it and learns to love it and want more. She's well fucked and there are some horny close-ups of Jan b's pussy being deeply pumped. Mr. Rogers cums twice, in her mouth and her pussy. Early on she asks if she does this one time can she keep her job and Mr. Rogers replies that it will be more than one time so I imagine she'll become a black slut wife servicing Mr. Rogers and the other black men in the office frequently. As I said, crazy male fantasies!

For a long time I imagined Gail playing the part of Jan b but after we met Rory and Trish my imagination shifted to Trish. Even back in the time we were seeing David and Susan we enjoyed sexual role-play, it was just fun and added an extra horny component to sex. I got to talking with Corey and Adam about role-play and they were both excited to explore it with Gail and Trish. Corey said he had been involved in amateur dramatics in his younger years at university and had always enjoyed it. It was agreed we should watch the video next time we met. We sat on the two sofas in my family room in two groups of three - Trish sat between Corey and me and Gail between Adam and Rory.

The wives were dressed for sex with tits and pussies exposed and the guys were naked. As we watched Jan b and Mr. Rogers the ladies played with our cocks and we fondled them. Watching the video, Trish's magic fingers were getting my cock harder than usual and when Jan b bent over to take that big hard black cock from behind I ejaculated. Trish licked it all up and after the video there was a lot of intense intercourse and orgasms.

Corey and Trish agreed to watch the video a few times so they could play their parts well and Trish said she would find as near to identical clothes that Jan b wears in the video. It turned out she found identical clothes and even the huge glasses that Jan b wears in the video. Corey was an excellent match for Mr. Rogers including skin tone, build and especially his big cock. It was a month later that Corey and Trish were ready to put on the show for us. We set up an area in my family room to look like an office and sat back to watch the show.

They did it really well, Trish was super erotic as the naive, innocent, slut wife and Corey put in a stellar performance of cajoling and coercing Trish to suck his cock then gave her a tremendous fucking and, like in the video, cum in her mouth and again in her pussy. It was so horny that we plan to role-play other videos in the future. 

I have been unbelievably lucky with women and sex in my life and still enjoy erotic times today. I love to watch my wife and Trish being fucked and they continue to take as much cock as is available from Corey and Adam. Rory has the same outlook as I do and Trish feels the same as Gail, they are a pair of stupendously erotic and sexy ladies. This past Christmas Day I received an email from David. Susan had found a batch of erotic photos of Gail from a time before I had met her and David emailed them to me. David loved to take erotic photos of Gail and Susan, before, during and after sex and I wondered at what stage each photo was taken.

It was really interesting to look at them and very horny knowing she was being fucked on the days they were taken. Now, I must go, Corey and Adam are due any moment and Gail and Trish are dressed and ready to be fucked.