The Ladies of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They ended their erotic sashaying in front of us, Gail in front of David and Susan in front of me. They turned, spread their legs and bent over. I can't imagine a more erotic beginning, all my adult life I've loved looking at ladies dressed erotically displaying their bodies in lewd and lascivious ways. There's no view hornier in my estimation than a sexy woman bending over clutching her ankles or with her hands on the floor, wearing heels, stockings and a garter belt. I love to see the garter straps snake over naked thighs to stockings tops, lovely rounded buttocks, anus and pussy.

A woman posing with her thong around her knees or ankles is also a strong turn-on for me. My cock throbbed as I leered at Susan's ass and bright pink gash then I looked to my left and ogled Gail bending over and pornographically displaying herself to David, fuck this was horny! David was caressing his knob which was now fully engorged and massive. 'Show me, you fucking slut, show me your little blonde cunt,' he said and Gail move a hand to her pussy and spread it open. 'Oh Gail, my cock can't wait to get back in there,' he said excitedly. 

Gail whimpered,' I want to suck your big knob and feel it in my, cunt, stretching me,' and my temperature must have risen by ten degrees.

The ladies remained bent over for a couple of minutes to allow us to appreciate the lovely and decidedly obscene display before taking up residence on the sofa beside one another. David and I stood, our cocks fully hard and standing proud and went to join them.

I stood in front of Susan and David before Gail. We were both stroking  erections as our gals spread their legs wide. Susan's pussy tasted sweet and I was quickly able to raise her clitoris to resemble a small penis. I pushed two fingers into her vagina and was surprised that although very wet and creamy she was nicely tight. I would have thought that David's knob would have loosened her but the pussy is a wonderful piece of biology and can do amazing things.

Gail was enjoying David's tongue and she whimpered and rubbed her fingers through his hair. David penetrated Gail and I saw how her pussy lips were forced wide apart as his huge cock head pushed into her. She gave a loud sigh and he sank all the way in and pumped solidly as I entered Susan's welcoming pussy for the first time. Later we moved to the bedroom and completed a very erotic and enjoyable evening.

Susan was an eager and accomplished sex partner and her body responded erotically to my sexual exploration and exploitation and I certainly did my best to do those jobs thoroughly as did David with Gail. I found watching Gail being fucked more erotic and exciting than all the other ladies I had shared and she and Susan had multiple orgasms.

David and I shared many erotic tastes, particularly Susan and Gail dressed in sexy attire, they might end up naked but they always started wearing erotic clothing/lingerie. The essential items were stockings and stilettos, micro miniskirts, garter belts, bustiers, waist cinchers, shelf bras and wigs etc. We preferred their tits, bottom and pussy to be fully exposed and readily available for our tongues, fingers, cocks and sex toys whenever possible although very tiny thongs and open-crotch panties were acceptable.

Over time Gail and Susan amassed an extensive collection in lace, satin, leather etc. and unless David or I had a special request, the girls decided what to wear. Gail also had lots of sexy outfits at David and Susan's home as Susan did at our home so there was no longer a need for either to pack a case. 

We had plans to meet with David and Susan at their home on Saturday after lunch but David call early on Saturday morning, 'It's such a beautiful day I thought we'd go to the farm,' he said.

'Farm? What farm?' I queried.

'There's an empty farmhouse just outside of Uxbridge. The land is to become a housing estate but right now it's ideal for some sexy outdoor fun. Gail has been there twice, once with Susan and I and again with just me when Susan was out of town. We have some Polaroids of our trips, we'll look for them when we get back, they are quite erotic,' David explained.

So, David's fucked Gail and taken racy photos of her when Susan wasn't around. It struck me as very horny and thoughts of a threesome with Gail and Susan flashed through my mind. We often took lewd photos of the ladies but I was looking forward to viewing David's farm stash from before I'd met Gail. As time went on, threesomes happened on lots of occasions when one of us was unavailable and was just as normal for us as foursomes. David stayed with us for ten days when Susan was in Europe and Gail received more than her usual amount of cock during that visit and sometimes spent the night with him.

Uxbridge was about a half hour's drive and we turned off the country road into a long, straight gravel driveway. The farmhouse had seen better days and all the windows and doors were boarded up. We drove down the long track and behind the house and I could see what David had meant by it being ideal for outdoor sex. It was totally secluded with fields and clumps of trees as far as one could see and I thought what a shame it will one day be covered with homes.

There was an overgrown garden of sorts that we parked beside. Susan and Gail had dressed at home and put on light raincoats for the trip hoping we wouldn't be involved in an accident that would reveal their sexy and very skimpy attire. We got out of the car and the ladies removed their coats. It was incredibly horny to see them walking about the overgrown garden dressed in such an erotic way. David was taking photographs and asking them to pose in various positions. He'd tell them to bend over and put fingers in their pussies and pose in other lewd displays. There was a small porch at the rear of the house, it was nothing special and had a 2x4 railing around it.

I had an idea and took the camera from David. I asked Gail to go onto the porch, bend over and stick her ass out between the top and second 2x4 rail. It was a tremendously erotic view of her ass and pussy and I took several shots from below capturing her anus and pussy in a very horny shot. Susan posed there in the same way then both of them posed side by side.

I opened the trunk and Susan bent over into it and I penetrated her from behind while at the same time Gail was bent over the hood and being drilled by David. We then grabbed a couple of blankets and walked over to a clump of trees where we found a nice spot to continue fucking, the exact spot had fucked Gail  when they were there without Susan. We managed three more trips to the farmhouse before construction began and today the area is covered with a well-established housing development.

In 1975 Gail and I married, she was 26 and I was 29. A year later we purchased our first home.

We continued to see David and Susan on a regular basis and enjoyed many sexual adventures, varied scenarios and erotic role-play. One of my favourites was where I was most often not an active participant but a voyeur. It would begin with David sitting in a chair naked and me on the sofa also naked. Susan would enter the room dressed in leather and wearing nipple and clit clamps and lead Gail on a collar and leash on her hands and knees around the room. Gail would be wearing something lacy and feminine but her tits, ass and pussy would be fully exposed and there were clamps on her nipples. Susan would lead Gail around the room a few times so David could leer at her.

I always had the feeling he liked to fuck Gail more than Susan, he certainly fucked her as often and as much as he could. While Gail crawled about, David caressed his massive cock head by cupping his fingers over it. After several circuits of the room David would announce, 'Enough, bring the slut here,' and Susan would present Gail at the foot of the chair between David's legs. When her thighs were pressed against the chair she lowered her head to the floor thereby raising her bottom up. David had a perfect view of her ass and pussy which were now pointing directly upwards. He admired the horny view for a while before spanking her then his fingers probed her pussy which he said was always wet and ready then he'd squeeze and tease her clitoris until it was fully erect and attach a clit clamp to it. Gail had had at least one orgasm by now and was whimpering quietly.

From the end table beside the chair David picked up a small crop and first spanked her anus then her pussy. A black rubber dildo came next, it was two feet long and realistically-shaped like a cock head at both ends and usually used by Susan and Gail at the same time. David eased it into Gail's cunt and pumped it at different speeds, angles and depths to extract the most cries and screams of pleasure from my wife until about a foot of it was buried in her pussy.

Unlike David, I'm not that handy but he had built a sort of fucking bench that was a cross between a pommel horse and a saw horse, we got to calling it the "Pomsaw." It was well-padded, had four restraint straps for wrists and ankles and was sloped at about a 30 degree angle. At the high end there was a step, this provided a perfect cock height at both ends. Gail had been on the "Pomsaw" many times before I met her and enjoyed being submissive as much as David reveled in being dominant. As for me, I preferred to be a voyeur and watch my wife being subordinate and used sexually. 

Once David had given Gail's pussy a thorough pounding with the dildo Susan took the leash and paraded Gail around the room again on her hands and knees. The dildo remained in her pussy and if she allowed it to slip out she would be taken back to the chair for another spanking and deep dildoing. Gail did confess to me that she had let the dildo slip out of her pussy on purpose once or twice as she liked the spanking and dildo so much she wanted David to do it again.

After several circuits of the room Susan would lead Gail onto the Pomsaw and secure her wrists and ankles. 'She's ready for you, Sir,' she announced and David rose from the chair and walked to the front of the "Pomsaw." His huge knob, glistening with pre-cum and pulsed an inch from Gail's face. She opened her mouth, eager to suck it but he kept it just out of reach.

'Please, oh please,' she whimpered. 

David signaled to Susan who began to vigorously pump the dildo into Gail as David pushed his cock down her throat. When David deemed Gail had gagged and choked enough he would go to the other end, Susan would remove the dildo and guide David's cock into Gail's well-pumped cunt. Sometimes he would ejaculate inside her and other times he would withdraw and Susan would jerk him off and spray cum all over Gail's pussy, ass and back or into her open mouth and over her face. Susan then had to suck David's cock clean and lick up the semen from Gail's body. They had performed this many times before and it would be repeated many times more. It wasn't always Gail who was spit-roasted on the "Pomsaw," Susan also had her fair share of being spit-roasted. David enjoyed having both ladies in submissive roles.

Gail and Susan were very partial to Magic Wand vibrators and they would guarantee lots of orgasms and squirts. Vibrators and dildoes of all shapes and sizes were popular as were bananas and cucumbers. I particularly liked to position Susan and Gail on their hands and knees bum to bum. I'd insert one end of the cucumber in one pussy then have the other back up onto the other end. With the cucumber now in both pussies they would push back and forth fucking each other at the same time. It was a most erotic sight and after a while David would kneel in front of Gail and I would kneel in front of Susan and they'd suck our cocks.

The year 1982 saw a significant change in our lives. David secured a job on the west coast and he and Susan moved to British Columbia. It was strange not to have them in our lives and before the internet it was not easy to find compatible people to share sex with.

Although our sex life was good we both liked the excitement we had shared with another couple. I learned of a Canadian swinger magazine called "Tryst" and picked up a copy. Gail would snuggle in bed and fondle my cock and balls while I read various profiles and showed her photos from the magazine. I learned to detect which profiles and photos turned her on by the way she subconsciously squeezed my cock a little tighter when I read a profile or showed her a photo that excited her. She liked photos of males, especially black males and profiles of older couples and I asked her about that. 'I've always had a thing for black men and older men,' she explained.

'Would you consider sex with a black guy or an older couple?'

'Sure, if I was attracted to them.'

I had long been interested in interracial sex and seeing Gail with a black guy was definitely my top fantasy. We joined "Tryst" and posted a profile including two horny photos of Gail and one of us together. It read:

"Happily married, intelligent and attractive couple seeking similar couple or man for same room erotic fun. He is 36, average build, a creative and intuitive sex partner. She is 33, slim, natural blonde, very feminine and sexy. We enjoy most sexual activities including foreplay, mutual masturbation, oral, toys, mild B&D, role-play, voyeurism and more. We love erotic lingerie, sexy attire such as mini skirts, garter belts, stockings and heels etc. Black males and older couples are of particular interest to us. We can entertain and expect you are able to also."

Our first forays after David and Susan left were not overly successful. There were two men we met individually over the next four months. We had an initial chat at a coffee shop then a few phone calls before deciding to meet for sex. They came to our home and although it was horny for me to watch Gail and they pleased her, we couldn't envisage a long-term relationship and never contacted them again. 

With winter not far off we decided to have a two-week vacation in Florida in February. We had heard of some raunchy sex clubs in the US and hoped to  experience one while on vacation. We flew into Fort Lauderdale and rented a car. We had heard of a sex club in Vero Beach called "Dark Cavern" and we thought we'd check it out. It was a Wednesday when we got to Vero beach and found the club before we checked into our hotel. That evening Gail dressed very sexily and we made our way to the club. It was much quieter than we had anticipated and despite chatting with some couples we didn't hit it off with them. We were sitting at the bar talking with the bartender and I mentioned how quiet it was. He said Wednesday was the slowest night and that we should come back on Friday night.

'Why's that,' I asked.

'It's "Oreo Night,"' he said.

'Oreo Night?'

'Oreo cookie, black and white. It's when mainly white married ladies come for Florida Black Snake, as we call it, and we have some of the baddest, badass black snakes in the State, if you get my drift?'

'I think we do,' I said as Gail gave me a big smile, 'until Friday then.'

'Take care, my man,' the bartender said as he swiped the bills off the bar.

When we entered the club on Friday night it felt like a different place. It was loud and the lounge and bar areas were crowded. We stood just inside the main room and looked around, the dance floor was busy with a lot of sexually suggestive moves, the bar was abuzz with men and women chatting in small groups and the lounge resembled a scene from a Bacchus party. Sexual activity was allowed in the lounge excluding intercourse, there were public and private areas for that. On the sofas and chairs in the lounge there was fellatio, cunnilingus, masturbation and lots of fondling taking place. I noticed a majority of women were in their 40s and 50s and all were dressed erotically. There were lots of black men and the white guys appeared to be husbands enjoying watching their wives acting like wild, rampant sluts, so it was perfect!

We moved through the crowd and edged around the dancefloor to the bar. Gail had dressed in white and black as she thought it appropriate for the occasion. Her black skirt was so short there was an expanse of naked thigh and garter straps visible above her fishnets and stilettos. Her white satin top was unbuttoned almost down to her waist so her braless boobs were mostly on show to anyone who cared to look as was her thong-less bottom and pussy whenever she bent over even a little.

Gail looked at me with a huge smile on her face, 'The bartender was right, there are lots of badass, Florida Black Snakes, look at the size of some of these dicks!'

There were many black cocks visible and most were much larger than average, 'We shouldn't have too much trouble finding you something you like,' I said.

'I like everything I see, I can't wait to be the white creaming in between the black cookies,' she replied and laughed.

I left Gail to get drinks and when I returned she was chatting with two well-toned young black men. They were both wearing shirts and slacks and had black rather than brown skin, the kind Gail liked. Gail introduced me, 'This is Jesse and Damon, they told me they only work together so we already have the Oreo,' she said with a sexy glint in her eye I knew well. 

'I think my wife likes the look of you two.'

'We saw you when you came through the door and Jesse said, "There she is!

Where are you guys from?' Damon asked.

'Canada.'

'Ah, we get Canadians in here on a regular basis, you're a horny bunch,' Jesse said with a grin.'

'We try,' I said, 'are you here a lot?'

'We come a couple of times a month on Oreo Night, it's the best time for the sexiest white pussy.'

'And you like white pussy?'

'We LOVE white pussy!' they said in unison.

'Well, Gail definitely has a white pussy that can keep you guys busy for as long as you want, in fact, all of her is white and sexy, let me show you, just to see if you agree.' I put my drink down and pulled Gail's shirt open. Her tits looked lovely and the nipples were hard. 'Sexy enough?'

'Ah man, they are gorgeous,' Damon said and Jesse nodded in agreement.

'Go ahead, try them,' and both guys fondled a tit, rubbed the nipples between their thumb and forefinger then leaned forward and sucked them as Gail caressed their heads.

'Ah man, your lady is something else,' Jesse said.

'Yes she is. Let me show you "something else," bend over, hon.' Gail bent over slowly letting her hands slide down her thighs and knees until she grasped her ankles. She was nicely exposed and I fondled her bottom. 'Open your legs, show the guys the prize.' Gail spread her legs and I invited the guys to explore the merchandise. They fondled her ass, gave it a few spanks, fingered her pussy and tasted her cunt juice.

'Man, that's some sweet Canadian pussy syrup.'

Gail straightened up and said, 'You've seen what I've got to offer, what have you got?'

'Nothing but Grade-A, Super Fine Florida Black Snake for white pussy,' Jesse said proudly and he and Damon unzipped their pants and pulled out their dicks. They were similar in size, as in long and very thick. Both cocks were semi-hard and hung down in a slight curve like giant black bananas. Both were uncut and their heavy foreskins were pulled back just a little exposing an inch of their huge knobs.

Gail stepped forward and caressed both of them and they stiffened rapidly. I estimated Jesse's cock was about 10" long and Damon's about 9 1/2". 'Oh yes, I like these,' she said, then turned to me and said, 'can I have them, please?'

'Wow, you Canadians are always so polite, even when asking your husband for black dick,' Jesse said.

'Yes you can, where do we go?'

Jesse pointed across the dancefloor, 'The playrooms are down there, public and private. In the public playroom others can watch and join in if you want. In private rooms you can lock the door and there are no viewing windows. We need to go to the locker rooms first, men must enter the playroom with a towel wrapped around them, ladies can be in lingerie or naked and also carry a towel. Once in the playroom anything goes. Where do you want to go?'