The Ladies of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't my intention to be a matchmaker but it appeared that Joanne and her new friend, Frank, hit it off really well and arranged to meet up after the cruise. On the last night, however, it was my cock in Joanne's hands, mouth and pussy, not Frank's, he would have to wait.

I'm not religious, as far as organized religion is concerned, I figured out that scam when I was eleven years old and have been an atheist ever since and find my spirituality in Nature, man created God, not the opposite. I don't believe in angels, Satan, fairies, lucky numbers, unlucky numbers, ghosts, bigfoot, Nessie or conspiracy theories except I'm sure it wasn't a weather balloon that crashed in Roswell in 1947. That said, I know a highly sexual, erotic and beautiful lady who firmly believes our meeting was Fate... and she may be right.

We enjoyed our first cruise so much or perhaps it was just Joanne's tits but Gail and I went on a 15 day cruise the following winter. A couple of days in we had been touring St. Lucia and got back to the ship about 4:00 PM. and exactly as had happened on our first cruise Gail wanted to take a shower and lay down before dinner and I wanted a soak in a hot tub. There were three hot tubs and I chose the one with just two people in it. I recognized the couple immediately from the boarding lounge at Toronto Airport, the lady had caught my attention when she walked by.

She had the kind of body that men can't resist staring at, naturally very feminine, erotic and sexy with no effort required, the kind of woman men desire sexually. I watched her gorgeous bottom as she worked her way through the throng of travelers and disappeared into the magazine shop. Several minutes later she returned and I ogled her ample breasts jiggling erotically as she approached. Our eyes met and she gave me the most beautiful smile. I gazed at her bum as she passed by and thought, 'Yes, I would, I most certainly would.' I think all men have the innate ability to look at a woman and in a Nano-second decide whether or not they would like to have sex with her and this lady in the airport fell in the category of, 'Most Definitely!'

I sat down opposite them in the tub and we exchanged pleasantries then I asked, 'Are you from Toronto, I saw you in the airport lounge there.'

'You smiled at me when I came back with the magazine. I'm Trish and this is my husband, Rory,' then looked at her husband and smiled.

With introductions over Rory said, 'To answer your question, we don't live in Toronto but a little east of there.'

'It's a small world, me too,' and we discovered we lived a 20 minute drive from one another which in Canada is next door. We chatted for another ten minutes before they decided to leave to get ready for dinner. Trish was wearing a white bikini and I had been admiring her cleavage in the tiny bra and when she climbed the steps of the tub I was mesmerized by the loveliest bottom I had ever seen - out of 10 I'd give her ass 20. Her body was, for my taste, nothing short of perfect and I watched her lovely body walk away so sexily.

After dinner Gail and I went to one of the bars for a drink or two before taking in the show later which was an 'adults only' comedian. We'd seen him the night before do his regular act and when he asked if there was any interest in his adult routine there was overwhelming approval. Rory and Trish were in the bar and also going to the show and invited us to join them. The show was great and we came out laughing all the way back into the bar. Gail and I got along really well with Rory and Trish and we were glad when we discovered we had booked the same tour at our next destination the following morning.

The rest of our cruise was spent with Rory and Trish and there had been some sexual innuendo but it wasn't overt and I wondered if if it was just my imagination because Trish turned me on so much. The four of us were in one of the hot tubs on the last day of our cruise and the tub gradually filled with people and I was sitting right up against Trish - a very nice place to be. We were all talking and having a very sociable time when Trish's hand landed on my thigh. I thought it was an accident but by the time she reached my cock I was hard.

She carried on the conversation as she rubbed my erection as if nothing unusual was happening. A plethora of wild thoughts invaded my mind, I wanted to fuck Trish, of that there was no doubt, in fact I wanted to lick every inch of her lovely body but what of Rory? Did he know and/or approve of what she was doing, did they want a sexual relationship with us? 

After dinner that night we took in the show then went to our favourite bar on the ship. Trish was sitting opposite me and she was wearing a short skirt. Deliberately, she left her legs open before crossing them and I had a clear view of her naked pussy. She did this several times and flashed me her very sexy smile each time. Rory gave me a stare that gave me the notion that he knew what Trish was doing. 'I need a bit of fresh air, I think I'll take a walk on the deck,' he said.

'I'll join you, we can leave the ladies to chat,' I replied and we made our way outside. We walked a little way along then leaned on the rail.

Rory looked down at the Caribbean Sea, 'Trish is highly sexual and has a wild and crazy side that surfaces from time to time and when it does she gets an urge for threesomes or foursomes. It was not chance that she returned your smile in the airport, she saw you on her way to the shop and making eye contact with you on her way back was deliberate. She pointed you out to me and said she hoped you were going on the same cruise and by the look on her face I knew she had a feeling about you.' I told Rory about Trish feeling my cock in the hot tub. 'That sounds like Trish, when she sees something she wants she goes and does her best to get it. The last few days with you and Gail had us thinking maybe, just maybe you were into this kind of thing. Trish decided to see how you would respond to a direct approach in the tub this afternoon and by displaying herself just now. I hope you are not offended by what I've said.'

I smiled and gave Rory a brief account of what Gail and I got up to. He gave me their cabin number and we went back to the bar. Rory said, 'Drink up Trish, we're going back to our cabin and we are having guests.' She downed the remains of her glass, gave me a huge smile and as they left Rory gave me a wink. 

Gail looked puzzled, 'What was all that about?' she asked. I told her the news and that we had been invited to Rory and Trish's cabin for sex and she was over the moon, 'I really like Rory and I know how you feel about Trish, let's go.'

After freshening up in our cabin we made our way Rory and Trish's. Rory opened the door wrapped in a bathrobe around him and Trish was lying on the bed naked. Rory took off his robe and stood naked and very erect. Gail looked at his cock and said, 'Happy to see me? I'm certainly happy to see you,' and placed her hand around his hard cock. They kissed and Rory mauled my wife's ass while I went to the foot of bed to leer at the lovely, lewd sight before me. 

'What took you so long,' she cooed and gave me that beautiful, sexy smile.

'I can't fly.' I answered as she watched me undress. I crawled between her thighs and her vagina tasted as sweet and her clit was already erect and responsive to my tongue. I mauled her gorgeous tits and her nipples hardened between my thumb and forefinger. She moaned and mewled, rubbed one hand through my hair and put the little finger of the other hand on the corner of her mouth which was tremendously erotic. Gail lay on the bed, she was naked now and Rory began eating her pussy.

For those of you who have been on a cruise you will know there's not a lot of room in a cabin but we managed to enjoy one another in several very erotic combinations and positions culminating with orgasms and ejaculations for all. Our copulations were intense, crowded and incredibly horny. Rory and Gail had a great time together and Trish was the greatest sex partner I could have wished for, we understood what each needed sexually so well. It was a hot and steamy end to the cruise. 

At Toronto Airport, Rory and Gail's ride home arrived first and we said our farewells. It was Thursday and we had already arranged a visit with them on Friday afternoon of the following week. It was the beginning of a great friendship and sexual relationship that continues to this day. 

Our regular night to get together with Rory and Trish was Friday and we'd alternate between our homes. The sex was always hot and Gail and Trish loved to dress in erotic lingerie and sexy outfits. Occasionally they would dress in a particular outfit for a role-play scenario, leather for mild B&D, schoolgirl, secretary, hooker etc. and would sometimes include wearing wigs to get a realistic effect, we were into most sexual activity without pain.

Rory and I loved to watch our wives sashaying about showing off their bodies and posing erotically and obscenely. We would drive to a secluded spot in the country for outdoor sex and it remined me of those long-gone days at the abandoned farmhouse in Uxbridge with Gail, David and Susan. We enjoyed a variety of sexual scenarios and loved them all and became the very best of friends. Trish was always super horny and we couldn't get enough of one another sexually, she loved being fucked and I was more than happy to accommodate that desire and never tired of of being with her. Rory and Gail got along great and the foursomes we had were simply the best.

We went away for weekends and vacations together where we indulged in sex to the maximum. We fucked on hotel balconies, in front of windows and on a nude beach with strangers watching us.

I have been a fan of interracial porn for a long time and Trish's body most resembled that of Gangbang Gloria (Brittany Fox) whose videos showed her entertaining several men, mostly blacks, in the comfort of her own home and I found them all to be very horny. I would have loved to see Trish with just one black guy but she had reservations despite encouragement from Gail, Rory and me. 

I remember Friday, July 17, 2009 as if it were yesterday. I opened the door and welcomed a smiling Rory and Trish into our home. Trish looked lovely, as usual, in a t-shirt and shorts that displayed her considerable erotic attributes perfectly and seeing her caused my already high arousal to increase. 'Gail is upstairs,' I said and watched Trish's ass sway up to the bedroom. Sounds emanated from the bedroom and Trish gave me a puzzled look. I shrugged and we carried on. 

Trish opened the bedroom door to see a large black man pumping his Ohio Black Snake into Gail and a black lady laying beside them saying, 'Oh that's it, Gene, fuck her, fuck her tight white pussy, give her that big black snake.'

Gail was screaming, 'Yes, fuck me, Gene, fuck me, give me the snake, give me the black snake!'

'I'd like to introduce you to Gene and Loretta, I've told you about them, they are on vacation and came up from Cleveland yesterday and are staying until Monday.'

Trish was speechless and Rory looked happy and interested in the action on the bed. 'You can watch and if you want join in at anytime and Loretta's eager to meet you, Rory.' Trish stared at the scene on the bed in stunned silence then went and knelt at its foot. Gene's thick black cock, all greased and shiny with Gail's pussy juice, savagely pumped her stretched cunt like a piston less than a foot away from Trish's face. Gail moaned, whimpered, screamed and urged him on. Gene suddenly withdrew and Gail climbed on top him, facing away and when the thick cock was well into her pussy she leaned back, supported by her arms and gave Trish a full and clear view of her pussy crammed with Gene's big Ohio Black Snake.

Trish turned and looked at us with shock on her face and stood up. 'Oh geez, I've got to have some of that,' she said and pulled her t-shirt over her head baring her lovely breasts, unzipped her shorts and took off her panties. She stood naked and fondled her tits with one hand and her pussy with the other. It was going to happen, finally I was going to see Trish fucked by a black cock for the first time, I was as excited as she was. 

I quickly undressed and went and stood behind Trish. I put my hard cock between the cheeks of her bottom and cupped her tits with both hands. 'See how much Gail is enjoying Gene's big black cock, listen to her. That could be your pussy being stretched and pumped, you know you want it, you do want it don't you?' I whispered in her ear.

'Yes.! Yes I want it, I want Gene to fuck me like he's fucking Gail,' she said breathlessly and sighed deeply. 

Loretta moved off the bed and Gail uncoupled her pussy from Gene's cock, 'Here's a new horny white pussy for you Gene, she wants your Ohio Black Snake. It's her first black cock so give it to her, give it to her really good,' Loretta encouraged her husband.

'Only too happy to oblige, come here next to me, Trish,' Gene said as he rolled from side onto his back.

Trish stared at Gene's cock, fully erect and lying rigid as a steel pipe on his stomach, 'Oh my God, it's so big and thick,' she said excitedly.

I gave her tits a final squeeze and said, 'Go and get some Ohio Black Snake,' and gently pushed her towards the foot of the bed. She climbed on and lay next to Gene and as they kissed she took hold of her first black cock.

Loretta stood next to Rory and put her arm around his waist and caressed his chest but his attention stayed fixed on the bed. 'You want to see your wife being fucked by my husband, don't you?'

'I've wanted to watch her with a black guy for so long,' he replied, 'I can't miss this.'

'Let's get closer,' Loretta suggested and they moved to the foot of the bed. She quickly had Rory's pants around his ankles and was caressing his erection, 'What could be better than having a lovely black woman stroke your dick while you watch a black dude fuck your pretty white wife.

Rory just moaned as Trish and Gene got into a sixty-nine and watched his wife slurping, licking and choking on Gene's huge phallus. 'Uuummm, uuummm,' she murmured as she took him deep inside her mouth and tongued his balls. She gave out little cries as Gene tongued her pussy and mauled her ass with his huge black hands which looked so erotic to me.

Loretta unbuttoned Rory's shirt and he was soon naked, 'Let's give you the best view of Trish being fucked, I did this the first time Gene fucked Gail.' She sat down and leaned her head at the foot of the bed, 'Kneel over my chest,' she said. She could now suck Rory's cock and he was at eye level with Trish's pussy as Gene's cock stretched and pummeled his wife's cunt and he could also reach back and play with Loretta's cunt. Gene got between Trish's thighs, lifted her legs over his arms and prepared to mount her. Rory had a perfect view of his wife's gaping, wet pussy and the huge, throbbing black cock shining with saliva.

'Fuck her, Gene, fuck my wife's cunt,' Rory moaned.

'Ooohhh!' Trish cried as Gene's cock penetrated her. Rory watched as his wife was fucked deep and hard, he listened to her cries and whimpers and all the time Loretta's lovely lips and tongue worked on his cock. 'Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, yes, yes, give it to me,' Trish yelled then screamed as an orgasm rocketed through her and she bucked her ass up to meet Gene's plunging cock. That did it for Rory and he almost choked poor Loretta as he buried his cock down her throat and unleashed a huge torrent of cum. It was Gene's turn shortly afterwards and he pumped a stream of hot, thick semen that overflowed Trish's pussy and made her scream wildly.

Trish and Rory stayed the weekend and Trish spent a lot of time with Gene.  After we said farewell to Gene and Loretta, Rory, Trish, Gail and I were sitting in the kitchen having a coffee. Trish had a huge smile on her face and I asked, 'What?'

'I was just thinking,' she said, 'I'm an Ohio Black Snake slut wife and I love it. My pussy is still tingling and I ready for some more black snake from anywhere.'

Gail and I continued to see Rory and Trish on a regular basis. We had weekends away in hotels and went on vacations together. In 2014 and 2019 Gene and Loretta visited and Trish got more than her fair share of Ohio Black Snake but age was beginning to have an effect on Rory and me.

Gail and Trish were still highly sexual and loved being fucked but Rory and I began to experience sexual problems: age, medical issues and medications combined to end our fanciful notions of being studs. We continued to be skilled with our fingers, tongues, toys and our minds were still very sexually active. We purchased hollow strap-on cocks of various colours and sizes which kept Trish and Gail happy but we knew there was no good substitute for a real, live hard cock.

Gail and Trish agreed to finding men to join us and we placed a profile on a couple of internet swinger sites as follows: Two highly sexual, very attractive and horny senior wives seek virile males to help our husbands in the bedroom and elsewhere. We like lots of attention, mutual masturbation, oral, toys, mild B&D, playful spanking, voyeurism, sexy attire, lingerie, role-play and much more. Only those single males that can commit to a regular, long-term and frequent relationship need to contact us. We included a very obscene photo of Trish and Gail lewdly displaying their considerable sexual attributes.

Immediately after posting the profile we took a road trip to Vero Beach and the 'Dark Cavern.' We had talked about it many times over the years with Rory and Trish and agreed we should go and that time had finally arrived. We drove instead of flying since we liked the idea of a road trip instead of the pain in the ass of airports and arrived on Thursday. The plan was to attend two 'Oreo Nights,' one the next night and the second the following Friday with plans to head home on Sunday morning.

Trish and Gail looked incredibly provocative when we set off to the 'Dark Cavern,' leaving just enough of their bodies to fuel male imagination. They had really outdone themselves and anyone would guess they were 45-50 instead of 70 and 71. The club was busy and we edged our way to the lounge. Almost immediately we were approached by several young black men showing a lot of interest in Gail and Trish. We moved to chairs around coffee table and I got drinks. The young guys followed and stood around us. Gail and Trish were wearing very short, micro mini skirts with no panties underneath and if they adjusted their positions in the chairs just a little bit it allowed naughty views of their pussies to their young entourage.

Gail began rubbing the crotch of one of the men beside her and he obliged by unzipping his pants and she retrieved his 'Florida Black Snake.' He was semi-hard, uncut and Gail pulled back his foreskin and exposed his cocoa-coloured knob. It looked like a huge chocolate candy and after admiring it Gail leaned forward and took it into her mouth.

Trish wasn't far behind and had also just put a 'Florida Black Snake' into her mouth. It only took a couple of minutes for our wives to have cocks in their hands as well as their mouths. While jerking two cocks they sucked one while another rubbed against their cheeks waiting to be sucked. I glanced over at Rory and we smiled, seeing our horny fucking wives surrounded by eight hard black cocks between them was exciting beyond belief. 

I stood up and suggested, 'Let's go to a playroom, it looks like everyone is ready.'

Rory and I waited for the wives outside the locker room while the black guys went into the playroom with towels wrapped around their waists. Trish and Gail came out and had stripped down to a garter belt, stockings and heels and when we entered the playroom the guys were lounging about on a huge thickly padded mat, there were twelve of us and they had wisely chosen the largest mat.