The Ladies Who Lunch Pt. 03 - Barbara Halloran Pt. 02

Story Info
The second episode of the Barbara Halloran story.
2.1k words
4.38
3.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Ladies Who Lunch Part 3

The Barbara Halloran Story, Episode 2

It was Barbara Halloran's turn to host the after-dinner coffee gathering. This is the second part of her story. The story so far:

Barbara has been seduced by, and had sex with Mai, the bisexual fiancée of Alex, Barbara's former student at high school and now her post-graduate study tutor at university.

By the time I had put out the "Do Not Disturb" sign and locked the door, Mai had undressed and was kneeling on the bed, facing me, and with that same beaming smile as when we first met.

As I undressed, in the presence of Mai's pale, slender, lithe body, with its small, pert breasts and smooth, hairless crotch, I felt frumpy and inadequate.

I left my knickers on, as I felt especially self-conscious about my crotch which was like a hairy triangle between my legs, compared to Mai's bikini-waxed pubes.

Mai was still kneeling on the bed but had moved to the edge nearest to me, her arms extended forward, palms out, to receive me in her embrace.

I put my arms around her as her head tilted, eyes closed, and our lips pressed together. I pulled her closer and embraced her tighter as her tongue probed, then penetrated my mouth.

I reciprocated and we tongue-kissed. I could feel myself moistening between my legs, as our mouths melded into one and our tongues thrust and parried in a series of long, languorous ripostes.

I hadn't kissed or been kissed like that, in ages, and I wished it would never end but, alas, Mai eventually pulled her head back, and prompted me to get onto the bed with her.

As she moved back to make room for me, she twanged the elastic on my knickers and admonished me.

"Get this off!" she commanded, and stretched her diminutive frame on the bed so that she lay on her side, propped up on an elbow.

I sheepishly slipped my knickers off and laid on my side, facing her. Mai's thin, delicate fingers teased strands of my pubic hair. Then, she ran them over my labia, and onto my clit.

"Sorry, if I'd known, I would have shaved it." I muttered, self-consciously.

Mai grimaced. "No, don't shave it, wax it! Otherwise, it grows back thick and wiry! You can get wax strips from the chemist's. It hurts a bit at first, but you get a nice, clear smooth finish!"

She was right, of course. I usually have a 'Bikini Wax' done at my local beauty salon, before we go on holiday, to save the embarrassment on the beach of unruly tufts of pubic hair sprouting out of the edges of my swimsuit. You know what I mean, ladies!

Most other times, I just trim it with one of those trimmers that we all have, but often keep stashed away in a drawer, somewhere, and are not always bothered to dig it out and use it.

Ergo, the untidy state of my pubic zone.

All the while, Mai's fingers were stimulating my clitoris in a steady, circular action, and her tongue was playing over my gorged, swollen nipples. I shut my eyes to just wallow in the sensations Mai was arousing in me. I opened up my thighs to her probing digits.

"Ooh, Mai, that feels wonderful!" I gasped. She was using her left hand. It was the hand of a violinist, so that her fingers were strong and nimble inside my, now, very wet cunt.

"Come on, do it to me!" She declared and lifted her thigh to expose the swollen camel-toe in her hairless crotch.

So, I reached my right hand across and slid my middle finger over her mons and then down, through her moist labia, into her vagina. Her cunt was wet and getting wetter with every in-out action of my finger. I had my finger curled so that the tip would brush against the upper wall of her vaginal passage as I pushed it in and out. Supposedly, that's where the G-spot is located. I didn't know for sure. Ted had never taken the time to explore the intimate details of my genitalia when we made love, so I couldn't be sure if we'd ever located it.

Our breathing became heavy and laboured as both of us approached orgasm but, suddenly, Mai stopped and lay on her back, as she spread her thighs wide apart.

Her pink labia glistened with her juices. "Barbara, eat me, please!" she pleaded.

She wanted me to go down on her. Well, I'd given blowjobs to men, but had never performed oral sex on a woman. Mai must have noticed the perplexed expression on my face and responded with,

"Just, use your tongue and lips. It's easy once you get started! C'mon, I'm sure you've had it done to you!"

I wasn't familiar with the full drill so far as eating pussy was concerned, I just did what I'd want done to me. Luckily, by the vocal responses I was getting from Mai, I must have been very close to the mark.

I ran my tongue around the perimeter of her vagina. I teased her labia apart and flicked the clitoris with the tip of my tongue. My mouth covered her wet, juicy cunt and I basted her clit and labia with my tongue. My lips closed tightly around her fleshy camel-toe, and a nutty, bland taste filled my mouth as I sucked and licked her pussy.

"Yes! Yes! Like that!" she gasped, as I ate her out.

Mai squirmed and moaned as my tongue probed deep into her cunt.

Her body quivered and she gripped the bedsheet, letting out a long, low groan as she climaxed. When her orgasm subsided she rolled over onto her side, facing me

"Mmm, thank you, Barbara! That was just what I needed," she murmured and lay still, as though she was dozing. I pulled the covers over her and went to the bathroom.

When I came back into the bedroom, my mobile phone buzzed. It was Alex, asking if Mai was with me. I confirmed she was, and that she was fast asleep. It had been a long day for her, the poor thing.

"Oh, don't disturb her, then!" he said, and that he would bring her bag, so that she would have a change of clothes for the morning. Minutes later, Alex was at the door.

Mai was still dozing, so I put on a bathrobe and opened the door. Alex smiled and stepped closer in to me, to hand me Mai's overnight bag. We spoke in hushed tones so as not to disturb the slumbering Mai.

"Thanks for everything," he said. He thanked me profusely for looking after Mai, and that I should get some sleep because we had to be up for an early breakfast. The next day was going to be a long one. Also, that Mai had to be at a practice with her ensemble, up in London, but she would be back in the evening.

Throughout my conversation with Alex, we were in close proximity, and with him within my personal space, I was overwhelmed by the fragrance of his cologne in the warm aura suffusing the air between us and wafting over me.

In spite of or, maybe because of my earlier lesbian tryst with Mai which had aroused my libido, Alex's masculine presence had, somehow, triggered a heterosexual response in me.

I felt my heartbeat quicken and my crotch moistening again, and I remember thinking,

"Where were you, all evening?" as fanciful images flashed through my mind. They were images of me and him on the bed, in place of Mai.

Startled by my own, wicked presumptuousness, I reddened with embarrassment at the fantasy of me fucking a man young enough to be my son!

I don't think he noticed my blushes and bade me goodnight.

The click of the lock as I closed the door was, incredibly, loud enough to stir Mai from her slumber and the sight of her overnight bag galvanised her into sitting bolt-upright on the bed.

"Is that my bag? Please, Barbara, give it to me!" she pleaded.

I gently placed the bag atop of the sheet that covered her thighs and she soon had it unzipped and was rummaging feverishly through its contents. It didn't take her long to retrieve the object of her frantic quest, which she held up triumphantly.

It was a smooth, flexible object made of a translucent rubber of some sort. It looked like two phalluses connected "back-to-back", as it were, with the knob ends pointing in opposite directions.

She triumphantly waved it in the air.

"Here it is," she proclaimed, "I never leave home without it. I wish we had it, earlier!"

She must have seen the perplexed look on my face, and asked, "You know what this is, right?"

I had to admit, it did look like a dildo, but I confess I'd never seen a double-headed one before, like that one.

Mai laughed and motioned me to join her on the bed. "Come here, I'll show you," she commanded and drew back the bedsheet. I took off the bathrobe and slid onto the bed, next to her.

Meanwhile, she had put one end of the rubber dildo in her mouth and basted it thoroughly with saliva then, after inserting it into her vagina, she rose onto her knees and shuffled close to me.

"Come on, Barbara," she exhorted, "get your pussy nice and wet, so as I can give you the other end!" The contraption was over a foot long, more than half of it was sticking out of her.

My vagina was still moist, mostly due to the stimulus of my earlier interaction with Alex, it didn't take a lot of fingering to get my juices flowing again and ready to receive the phallus protruding from Mai's crotch.

I asked Mai, how we were going to achieve the proposed penetration.

"Just lay back, on your side and raise your free leg. Leave the rest to me," she urged.

So, I did as she bade. Mai lifted my leg so that she could slide the vee of her crotch in close to mine. We were like, two interlinked, open scissors, and with two shallow thrusts of her hips the free end of the rubber dildo slid into me. I gasped with the feeling of fullness and the sensation of the firm phallus parting my under-used vagina as it entered.

Mai pressed her crotch hard against mine and gyrated her hips, rubbing her pubes against mine and causing the dildo to rotate inside me, scuffing my vaginal wall and stimulating parts of it that had not been stimulated before.

Mai giggled with excitement and proclaimed, "Isn't this lovely? I had it modelled on Alex's cock! Just, close your eyes and imagine it's him inside you! Inside us both! Fucking us both!"

I was tempted to remark that, I'd rather have Alex's actual cock in me, but thought better of it under the circumstances.

Then Mai, true to form with her knack to continually surprise me, comes out with:

"Don't tell him I told you this but, as a matter of fact, when Alex was a student in your class, he had the hots for you!"

My mind flashed back to the doorstep exchange I'd had earlier with Alex - were my inappropriate feelings mutual?

Mai continued to grind my crotch and went on:

"Yes, he used to fantasize about you all the time, he says. As a teenage boy, he would masturbate, fantasizing about you!"

What was I supposed to do with that piece of information? Mai had made an unexpected, though not too far-fetched, revelation about Alex - I knew of many instances where teenage boys were infatuated with their female teacher - but her outpourings were now approaching the level of information overload. I told her to shut up about Alex and just, fuck me!

I lacked the bodily suppleness and litheness for more active participation in Mai's innovative sexual technique. She had me raise my free leg further, so that she now straddled my inner thigh on the leg that was stretched out on the bed and began to thrust in and out of my prone crotch.

The double-ended dildo device slipped partially out of, and then back in, to our pussies as Mai pumped in and out. She wrapped her arms around the thigh of my raised leg and gripped it tight against her body as she thrust faster and harder. Eventually, my vagina tightened around the firm, rubber phallus and my body reverberated with the most intense and long-lasting orgasm I had experienced in a long time!

Mai's climax followed as mine declined, and she collapsed next to me. The dildo was still inside her. She pulled it out, cast it aside, then snuggled up to me and placed her head on my shoulder. I cradled my arm around her and, exhausted as we were, dozed off and slept until the morning.

To be continued... (see Episode 3)