The Lady Bus Driver

Story Info
I finally meet the lady bus driver and am I glad I did!
2.1k words
3.86
6.7k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, the only part of this story that is true is about the lady bus driver and our smiling and waving at each other. And the kid running across the street to the bus...but not falling. We just smiled and waved at each other for two or three years, actually. I have another chapter ready for a re-write before uploading.

On my regular, morning routine drive to work, I seem to be a school bus magnet. If there is a kid to be picked up, I'll be there at just the right up time. There is one bus I seem to get stopped by almost everyday. I always got a wave from that bus driver I guess because I'm courteous and always stop with plenty of room for the kids to get to the bus safely. The waving driver, recognizing my car and me I suppose, started waving as we just pass each other, not just at a pick up spot. She seemed quite nice, always smiling at me while waving. Cute lady, about 35, nice hair, cool sunglasses. I liked our very limited relationship.

One spring day in a light rain I got caught again at one of her normal stops, a ranch with a short driveway and one student to pick up.

The boy, about 11 I'd say, ran out into the street after she'd motioned to him that all traffic had stopped and it was safe. And then he slipped and went down hard. I jumped out my car and saw her telling all the kids on the bus to remain seated as I ran to the boy. We got to him about the same time. He was laughing and crying, looking a bit shook up, a little damp but not really hurt. We got him up and the bus driver walked him to his house. I told the kids on the bus that their schoolmate was fine and to sit down, everything was going to be fine.

I became a traffic cop for about five minutes as there was a good backup on both sides of the road. The driver and the boy came back to the bus, I handed her my business card and said we'd better clear out the traffic jam.

Her name was Donna and she thanked me 15 times in 15 seconds. I told her to get in touch if she needed a statement. She was shorter and rounder than I envisioned but what a beautiful smile and fantastic blue eyes. And off we both went about our days.

As much as I wanted to see her bus the next day, I did not. I did see the boy waiting for her and pulled over to see if he was okay. He said he was fine, just kind of embarrassed. We bumped fists and I drove to work.

Donna left me a voicemail thanking me again several times and asking for a statement, if I didn't mind. She left me her cell number and an email of her supervisor. I quickly composed a statement about the incident and hit the send button.

Two days later I got another thank you filled voicemail from Donna. I responded with a text saying that it was no problem and that it was nice to finally meet her even though it was an unfortunate event.

Well, we started texting and I started throwing compliments at her, which she liked.....a lot. In time I turned the heat up quite a bit and she, very haltingly, told me she had a long-time fantasy of having sex on her bus. Donna said her husband had no interest in fulfilling that fantasy. I, of course, said that fantasy sounded wild and wonderful.

Sounding a bit like a very organized teacher Donna gave me a few instructions. I would have to wear a condom, she insisted. I would be sitting in the driver's seat and she would join me, unless her courage level tanked. In this area, a number of bus drivers take their buses home if they have a place to park them and their route is closer to their home than the school. She had both so the arrangement saved the school district money and the driver time. The mini farm she and her hubby lived on had a lane so that our rendezvous, if it were to happen, would be private.

The day finally arrived, I was in place working my cock waiting and trying to not be nervous. She came out the back door wearing a nice top and flowing skirt. Without a word she walked up the steps onto the bus, pulled up her skirt and sat on my cock. Her pussy was 100% soaking wet. I grabbed her tits and let her bounce up and down on me for a while and, after several minutes, she had a nice strong orgasm. She seemed to be trying to hold back a second one but I told her to squeeze my cock with her pussy and push down hard on my cock. That second stronger orgasm arrived. Then a more vocal third followed and it was really nice hearing her voice echo throughout the empty bus.

I told her I couldn't hold back much longer and on that note she started pushing down on my cock even harder. We both had a wonderful finish. It was fun, exciting, maybe a bit kinky.

I was still catching my breath when she pulled off my cock and left the bus with a "whew" over her shoulder, smiling and walking with a bit of a wobble. I'm not sure how she was even walking; I was unable to walk at that point.

She disappeared into her home and I was left to savor the moment, which I did. When the bus started smelling like a bus again I knew it was time to leave. I pulled off the condom considering for a moment about leaving it on the driver's seat, thought better of it, cleaned myself up a bit a took off.

Sending her a one word text was a stroke of genius. "Whew" was all I texted. She sent one back, but not for about 24 hours, a one word text. "Again?" was all she said.

The second time was better than the first in that I lasted longer, brought her to more orgasams and got to really enjoy her beautiful eyes and wonderful tits. For some reason hearing her voice echo through that bus drove me crazy.

For our third session on the 64 passenger Bluebird we had to come to a compromise. I wanted out of the condom and I also wanted her out of the bra. That would work only if her husband could watch from somewhere in the house. It seemed he was okay with us and the bus and found it quite exciting. Donna said she was properly banged by him after our previous times together.

I knew nothing about him but still felt a bit weird. But I managed to soldier along anyway. Her pussy was so much nicer without the condom. Hotter and wetter but that might have been in part due to hubby watching but I didn't care. The third time was really the best; simply the hottest session yet. I kept telling her how amazing she felt and she kept slamming her wet cunt down on my cock. Having both her nice tits and her soaking wet pussy to deal with helped me push her husband out of my mind.

I filled her cunt with a good size load I'd been saving up for this day. I was drained and she was starting to leak all over my quickly deflating cock and balls.

As she was getting ready to leave I told her I hoped my cum would run down her legs as she walked inside. Well, she said, my husband might just like that and she was gone.

I wondered, in my text to her a few days later, if he met her at the door. She said yes and they never made it to the bedroom. Okay, watching her get fucked and/or sloppy seconds must have really turned him on.

She hit me with a big curveball with her next text; her husband wanted to watch me bang her. Not on the bus but in the house. I hesitated big time; I'm not a big show off and wasn't sure about having an audience within 10 feet.

Well, we texted several times and I'm glad to say it was very nice having her pursue me. I found out that her hubby, Rex, was built a bit like her; fairly short and round but he was as strong as an ox, she said. While I was tall and thin, he was mostly the opposite. She said his cock was much thicker and two inches shorter and that I was reaching places he couldn't.

So Rex was going to watching from somewhere, we both were going to get naked and have at it. I was also going to get my cock sucked, which I did not object to. Show time, I suppose!

Oddly, I guess, I was nervous as hell. I'll just assume I was used to being on the bus? Maybe being in their house? Maybe Rex watching? At any rate, I'd never seen her naked and, frankly, had no real desire to see her naked. I'm tall and thin and date women who are tall and thin. But as soon as I walked in I locked onto her blue eyes and shortly there after I got my hands on those big tits, all nervousness was gone.

I had no idea where Rex was and didn't care as she positioned me, got on her knees and started sucking my cock. She had a nice robe on that loosened when I'd reached in for a grab of those tits. I was fully erect in no time due to her sweet mouth and those fucking hypnotic eyes. And those tits didn't hurt things either.

After a few minutes, she led me by the hand and got me in position again. This time on the pull out bed in their living room. I knew she was getting us set for the best view possible for Rex.

Donna was as hot and wet as ever and I loved laying on top of her. Within a few minutes she came, at which point I had to stop my stroking or I would have unloaded. She said she wanted to get on top of me, which I gladly agreed to. I can usually control myself better that way. Plus, I'm sure this position was partially for Rex.

I held on to those wonderful tits while she rode me, pushing her pussy down on me like we were still in the bus. Again I had to hold on to my load while she came. This was beginning to feel like work!

My next thought was to go doggie style, mostly for Rex, but I needed to change positions. This, I quickly found out, was her favorite position. She slammed her pussy back to me over and over again. I grabbed her hips, I grabbed her tits, I gave her a few playful spanks, I did everything I could to distract myself from her slamming of my cock. Didn't work, I told her I couldn't hold off much longer. Their big grandfather clock had only moved about 20 minutes since she put my cock in her mouth but it felt like lot longer.

I pulled all the way out and entered her one last time pushing in as deep as I could and then shot what felt like a massive load in her. We came together and almost immediately collapsed, panting hard.

"Whew," I said. "Yeah," Donna answered. I was out the door within 10 minutes leaving her, now in her robe, at the door.

I sent Donna a text the next morning thanking her for an amazing time and asking if Rex had enjoyed the show.

"Thank YOU for giving me all those wonderful orgasms and yes, Rex REALLY like the show. He went crazy for a good hour, I was totally worn out," was her return text.

"Let me know what he does to you today," was my text.

Three days later she sends a text saying it's been two or three times a day, Rex won't leave her alone.

"Good! I'm glad! Let me know if you want to get together sometime," was my text.