All Comments on 'The Lady Eve Pt. 01'

by LetsMisBehave

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019about 1 year ago

So not only is he NOT cheating he is sending the chick he might cheat with of to fuck somone else?

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

3 stars - The sexual attitudes of this story are just too far fetched to be happening in the 1980's - it is more likely this happened in the 1950's or prior. I was a teen in the 1960's and I can honestly say it was a time of free love and wild sex. In the 1980's it was ten times worse, or better depending upon your point of view. Not even remotely like what is being portrayed here.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Too deep for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It doesn't bode well for a writer who forgets to include a wife in a Loving Wives story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nixrox makes a fair point below but what he may not realise is that we are dealing with the British Conservative Party here, an organisation whose commitment to honesty and integrity roughly equals that of Stalin to kindness and mercy. With them it's all about looking squeaky clean and keen to preserve traditional values from the outside while conducting themselves like the court of Caligula behind closed doors. The supreme irony in this story is that a dark truth is about to be revealed, quite by accident by these inherently treacherous and untrustworthy serpents. Brilliant, it's got me hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What is this, "I don't want her humiliated or her reputation hurt." Why not! The cunt cheated, then stood him up that weekend. Is he really going to let this woman, who looks like his fiance and wants to have sex, go to this slimeball instead, just to confirm what he already knows? This cuck is indeed a politician.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Couldn't get passed the first paragraph engaged 2 years no marriage date no sex date, is he a puppy never mind what a loser chain him up in the corner don't forget to feed him. -0-

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Quit reading when flirting came up.

No such thing as just flirting. Know first hand from wives drinking and carrying one. Got away quickly and avoided confrontation

Saw many times confrontations and divorced endings

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLetsMisBehave@LetsMisBehave
First-time writer. UK-based and attitudes and spelling will reflect that. Fundamentally, I believe that consenting adults can do what they like in private, but recognise that there is room for argument on what is consent and who is an adult, Also, people are people and things ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES