The Lady Eve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went up to his room and kissed passionately. Eve then stepped back and said, "Do you want Jill to lose her job?"

"Sorry?"

"If I'm not waiting for Rupert in my room to talk to him at eleven, he has threatened to send photographs of what Jill did last November to the headmaster of your school. He says that once he sees them the headmaster will insist on me leaving without a reference. He told me that I -Jill - will be a disaster for your career and that I should break up with you if I have any feelings for you. He is prepared to believe that I have persuaded myself that it was all a dream, although he is fascinated to see how I rationalised the photographs and the money in my purse the morning afterwards. He may be bluffing, but do you want to take the risk?"

Alan sat there stunned. "I don't really want her humiliated or her reputation ruined."

"I hoped that you would say that. OK. I'll meet him. Do you want to know what she did that weekend?"

"What?"

"If you confront her next week she can just say it was nothing more than a kiss and a cuddle which meant nothing and would only have hurt you if she had told you about it. I've made mistakes in my time, and it is amazing how easy it can be to deny they ever happened or that they were serious. Of course, it could also be true that it was no more than a mild indiscretion, but you would always worry that it was more."

"Part of me can't believe that she did anything seriously wrong."

"But you can't be certain. If nothing else I don't think Rupert is a man who is easily shocked. It's quite clear that he still wants to fuck Jill tonight in return for allowing her to end the relationship with you on her terms. Obviously, I could just promise to do so, but that won't help you decide what to do about your relationship with Jill."

"How can I find out the truth?"

"I think that I can bluff him to telling me exactly what Jill did last November. He already half believes that I have blanked it out. Tell me as much as you can remember of that weekend and what you told Rupert about that weekend. I also need to know as much as you can tell me about Jill and her body. It's possible that I can say that it was a case of mistaken identity."