The Lady Eve Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned and said "Yes."

"It seems a pity not to let you have your wish come true."

She bent her over a desk facing a mirror.

He moved behind her and flipped her skirt up and knickers pulled her knickers down around her ankles. She stepped out of them.

"I'm glad that you are a stockings girl. Makes it easier and sexier."

However, instead of straight away fucking her, he slid a finger slid beneath her knickers and started rubbing her vagina.

"You like playing roles?" Rebecca felt a finger being inserted.

"Yes, it makes it more fun for everyone." She moaned as it thrust in and out of her before starting to rub her looking for her clitoris.

"Did you have sex with Alan last night?"

"Yes," She moaned.

"Why did you make a play for Alan last night looking like his fiancée? As you booked the room yesterday morning I am not going to believe that you met Alan by accident."

She felt another finger enter her while the first finger continued to play on the outside. She would have to go with the only idea she had.

"A gentleman friend of mine is one of Alan's friends from university. His friends all think Jill is treating him badly and he is too much of a gentleman to call her on it. She behaves like a professional virgin."

"Go on." Another finger entered her and started thrusting. Fuck, instead of allowing her to play for time, he was using her attempted distraction against her.

"He noticed that I looked like her and it gave him an idea. About Christmas I was given some photographs of Jill showing what she liked to wear. I was given some money to buy clothes."

His right hand moved underneath her jumper and started to play with her tits. He clearly knew what he was doing, and her nipples stiffened. His left hand continued to play with her vagina and clitoris. She watched herself and him in the mirror. That may have been a mistake on his behalf as he looked amused rather than angry. It also allowed her to judge how much she could get away with in looking like she was enjoying herself.

The man removed his fingers and moved his hands so that they were both squeezing her tits. She could feel his prick against her arse. He whispered in her ear, "Carry on with your story."

"He decided three weeks ago that this weekend was likely to be the best opportunity. He told me to keep the weekend free. On Friday he called, told me the hotel Alan was staying at and to ensure that I bumped into while looking like a sexier version of his girlfriend. If, as the friend expected Jill let him down, I was to raise his morale by flirting with him and see where it led. His friend thought he needed a night where he realised that sex was fun for women as well."

"I hoped it was something like that. Was it intended that you spent the night with him?" He stood up again and his left hand started playing with vagina and clitoris again. She was finding the sensation pleasurable.

"My instructions were to make him realise how badly Jill was treating him and that he should either do something about it or dump her."

"How did you do that?"

"I pretended to be a woman who was meeting her fiancé for a dirty weekend. The man let her down and dumped her because she would have let him have sex before marriage."

"That does not seem quite enough for him. If I were his age I would have had you in bed within the hour, but I am not a respectable or honourable man." He had two fingers inside her now.

"I bumped into him before he went to the hustings yesterday and got him to take me to lunch. I hooked Alan by wearing what Jill would wear with minor variations. Stockings instead of tights. Silk white blouse with a button or two more undone than Jill would have found proper with a black bra which was a little too small and could be seen from above if I leaned forward. A pencil skirt a few inches above the knee rather than a slightly looser skirt which came just below the knee."

A third finger was inserted into her vagina. Fuck, he was actually good at this. He said, "Ok, I can see that working. I did think you were more relaxed last night than the Jill I remembered meeting."

"He was attracted to me, and I was confident that if Jill let him down then his dick would overcome his conscience and allow me to show him a good time. My flirtation style mixed between Stanwyck in the Lady Eve and Ball of Fire. Actually, he's probably more like Gary Cooper than Henry Fonda, but calling myself Sugarpuss would have scared him off.

The man laughed at this. He started concentrating on looking for her clitoris.

"I told him how badly my imaginary boyfriend had treated me. I pretended that he had treated me in much the same way as Jill treated Alan. Telling me that I should not have put up with him treating me that way made it easier for him to admit to himself that Jill was being a bitch to him and that he owed her nothing. He was inclined then to dance and flirt with me."

"Go on." He had found the spot and she found herself responding to his touch.

"I encouraged him to drink more wine and told sob stories to convince him that it was his duty as a gentleman to make love to her."

Another laugh.

"When you and Mr Allardyce turned up at the hotel, I improvised wildly as I had no chance to think through all the angles. You both assumed that I was Jill and to say no and explain that I was just trying to seduce Alan seemed like a bad idea. Alan had given me enough clues about how a good candidate's girlfriend should behave, and I went with it. I know that I'm attractive enough that men like me flirting."

"Won't argue with you on that point."

"While I think I would have seduced him anyway, both of us were turned on the thrill of pretending to you two that I was Jill. That sealed the deal." She was gasping and breathing heavily as she spoke to him.

"I can see that." His hand was withdrawn, and he started licking her vagina and sucking. She did not know that old men knew how to be cunning linguists. She felt her legs parting involuntarily.

"When you insisted on seeing me, I felt that I had to explain to Alan that Jill was not a professional virgin, but someone with a latent wild side. He was in the bathroom listening when you came to my room thinking that I was Jill. When you threatened me with exposing Jill's secret to Alan, I had only expected that there had been at most a bit of slap and tickle. I thought that it would do him no harm to hear that. Neither of us expected to learn that things had developed into a consensual threesome and later on a drunken gangbang. I When he learned about what happened that weekend any sense that he owed her loyalty disappeared. He was randy as hell, and he was happy to imagine that I was Jill when he fucked me."

His head emerged from beneath her skirt. He inserted the fingers of his left hand in her mouth, and she sucked them.

"I do recall that it was you who claimed to be her first. He went along with it convincingly. Such impressive bluffing shows that his political career deserves to be encouraged. I think that I can be persuaded not to tell anyone about your little deception provided you provide me with some entertainment this afternoon and perhaps into the evening. I have an unexpectedly free day today and our candidate and Allardyce can deal with the press without me."

"I enjoy entertaining."

"How much did you charge for last night's little theatre performance?"

"The friend gave me £200 to cover expenses. I did let Alan give me £50 this morning. It made it easier for him to say that this was a one-off adventure to himself and that he had not used me."

He thought about it and then came round the desk so that he was in front of her. He had at some point taken off his trousers and underpants and his erect penis was at the right height for her to put in her mouth. The man had bathed this morning, so it was too unpleasant. She really was not enthusiastic about giving men head unless they had washed first.

Rupert said, "For the second time in two days I don't what the right thing to do is for the party and so I will indulge myself. You are a good time girl who accepts gifts rather than a whore. My favourite type. No complications. I will refund your money for the room last night."

He placed a tenner on the desk beside her. "Any questions before I have my evil way with you." He released the back of her head and moved back so she could answer the question.

"You will keep quiet about Alan and Jill? My friend did not intend for him to be humiliated and Alan should be left to deal with Jill."

"If you can convince me that you must have convinced him that he should dump the girl or better still fuck the girl and then dump her, then I will keep shtum. It won't be a high threshold, just don't lie there like a wet fish thinking of England." He then pushed her head so that she had the whole of his penis in her mouth. She started to gag, and he released her.

"Sorry about that, Eve. Are you on the pill or should we use a condom?"

"Yes, but it may be best for both of us to double down on protection."

"Quite right. neither of us know where teh other has been. Better safe than poxed. I've got a packet of three in the desk drawer."

He led her to the bedroom after taking a packet of three from the desk.

Rupert handed her a durex, "I think it helps if the woman can trust the protection." She opened the packet and put the contraceptive over his prick.

"If it helps, I do know what I'm doing. Women in the 1940s would drop their knickers for people like me. In Bomber Command around 40% of the crew died and it was remarkably easy to persuade women that they were doing their patriotic duty to let heroes have some fun the night before or after a mission. I did not even need to give them nylons and ciggies like the Yanks."

He kissed her and then took off her sweater and bra. He left the stockings on. It appeared that he shared with Bill a fetish for fucking women wearing stockings.

He placed her back on the bed and adjusted her legs so that were spread wide part and pointed in the air. "I'm afraid, dear, that I quickly learnt that women are at least as randy as men, and that their orgasms are more intense. I decided back then that provided you do your best to make sure the woman enjoys the experience then there is no reason to feel guilty unless they are too drunk, or you have actually promised fidelity. Never did the latter. May have occasionally misjudged the former."

He slowly pushed himself in and out of her, concentrating on the deepness of the thrust rather than speed. She took the hint and responded enthusiastically to his efforts.

He then withdrew and turned said "Lie on your front." She did so and he reached forward and squeezed her tits. To her surprise there were mirrors on the wall facing her. He lifted her upper body, played with her tits, and blew in her ear. He then impaled her again, deeply rather than quickly at first but then gradually speeded up. Both of them looked in the mirror and it was clear that he was enjoying taking her like this. She knew that she had to seem to enjoy the sensation and oddly enough pretending to enjoy the experience made it easier to actually enjoy it and she came twice before he orgasmed within five minutes.

He smacked her on the bottom. "You are the best fuck I've had since Jill, and you are not batshit crazy." He then looked at her arse and said, "Did he hurt you last night?"

"A little. He started thinking that I really was Jill and that I had played him for a sucker. He then decided that he would fuck Eve who had done him no wrong." A white lie. Explaining that Alan had imagined fucking his student would not do anyone any good, no matter how good it had made her feel.

He picked up the phone and dialled reception, "Wendy, dear. Could you go and feed a pound into the Durex machines in the men's toilets and bring them up to the room."

Rebecca did the maths in her head and realised that if Grimsdyke had a packet of three on him he was envisaging using nine today. She knew that it was only 1 PM now.

She said, "I'm a good time girl and not a whore."

"I know. When's your last train?"

"I've one around seven if need be."

"Six hours. That works. Another fifty pounds if you seduce and have sex with Ronald."

"It is just Ron I am expected to entertain?" She felt his fingers being reinserted into her.

"If you want to be gangbanged then I'm sure Ron's friends will oblige. Don't worry, Ron does not know about Alan. He is remarkably unpolitical." She began to feel her body responding to his efforts.

"Not for £50." She felt that the half-moan did not help her negotiating position. It also rather suggested that she was up for it. "No. I'm not a whore."

"Frankly, I'm glad. I would rather you didn't repeat the Jill scenario. It messed him up badly. He both feels guilty about it and at the same time can't get the evening out of his head. He was a virgin before that night, and I don't want him to grow up thinking women are either good girls to be worshipped or bad girls to be raped."

"Was Jill raped?"

"I doubt that they would be convicted, but when he took her to that party, and they added spirits to the wine and champagne she had already drunk, she was in no condition to consent."

"You don't strike me as a feminist."

"I'm a hedonist who prefers the company of women to men or watching football. I seduce but I don't rape."

A wry laugh, "Apparently in Coketown, that combined with my love of dancing means that some people think I'm gay. Shouldn't complain. It means that husbands don't suspect me of cuckolding them when their wives come for dancing lessons."

She thought about the offer and decided why not. Mandy on the train would have gone for it and she did not want Rupert thinking that she was Rebecca. "OK, I'll stick around and teach Ron to be more like his wicked uncle. I can pretend that my train was cancelled."

He nodded and said, "Good. By the way do you have the photographs?"

She smiled and reached into the purse. "All but one. Alan has the one of Ronald taking her doggystyle."

Rupert frowned and then said, "Why that one?"

"She was clearly enjoying herself. It allows him to tell her that he knows that she betrayed him but not that she did it with more than one man."

He nodded, "Still, someone had the camera."

"I suggested that he tell her that he was told that she was encouraged to pop a young man's cherry by his uncle."

Another laugh, "Fine."

"I would rather you burnt the photographs from the party."

He looked at her. "I suppose that there is no real risk of her complaining to the police now. And the earlier ones?"

"Keep the poses, burn the other ones."

He laughed, "Suppose you are right. The poses are enough to suggest that anything which may or may not have happened was consensual."

She breathed a sigh of relief as he took out a match and burnt most of the photographs in a bin. While she still did not like Jill, she felt more sympathy with her than she had before. Tout comprendre, tour pardonner. Fuck she was even starting to worry about whether Joanna deserved what she was planning for her despite the fact that the girl had tried to arrange for her to be gangbanged and had trashed her reputation.

He looked at his watch. "Ronald will be back at three. We have an hour and a half. Half an hour to plan your seduction of Ronald, fifteen minutes for you to freshen up and forty-five minutes to finish off the packet of three."

"Do you want to make love to the Lady Eve or Randy Mandy?"

"Mandy for Ronald, Eve for me."

"Straight down the line."

"I think we should keep Phyllis and Lily out of the picture. Eve and Sugarpuss are more what he needs."

"Who's Lily?"

"Film called Baby Face. Read about it in Halliwell."

She placed the new durex on his prick. "How do you want to take me? I'm very flexible."

He smiled at her. "Lie on your back and spread your legs."

She did as requested and he kissed her vagina and used his tongue to excite her. He was obviously less squeamish than her. She pulled her legs further apart, so she was virtually doing the splits. He added a finger to the tongue, and she found herself moving her hands down to make certain that he did not remove his head.

After a couple of minutes, she orgasmed and screamed. Fuck, the man was good at this.

"My turn." She could hardly argue with that. The man placed the middle finger of his hand in her mouth, and she sucked it. He then allowed her to insert his prick in her. This meant that she could check that he was still wearing the condom. He then grabbed her ankles and raised them over her head. He leant down and her stockinged ankles were now around his neck.

Again, he started out slowly, but truly, madly. deeply. Christ, perhaps she should take notes for teaching Bill. Rupert did not have a huge dick, but he had clearly worked out how to make the best of it.

She smiled and reached her hands so that they were grasping his buttocks and making certain that he was inserting himself up to the hilt. Eventually it was too hard keeping her legs around his neck, and she reverted to doing the splits and moaning as he thrust into her.

After ten minutes he came and lay down beside her. "My dear young lady, I wish I was forty years younger and had the energy to satisfy you as you deserve. Still, it's time we had a word about Ronald."

12