The Lady's Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Alice was suitably naked, she climbed onto the bed and straddled my hips, effectively pinning me to the bed and informing me of how excited she was all at once. She leaned down, her face coming closer and closer to mine. I parted my lips, waiting for her kiss, only to have her stop when she was so close that I could feel her breath.

"You see, Mr. Digby, I begin by kissing her. She likes soft kisses at first, but then to have her tongue touched like this."

Her lips pressed against mine and I sighed in relief, rejoicing in the feel of her mouth. Fingers touched my chin and tilted my head up more, and then her tongue was slipping past my lips and twirling with my own. Thomas moved from the end of the bed to the side, to better see what Alice was doing.

She pulled back suddenly and turned to him. "Then, I begin to touch her breasts. It is very important, you see. We know that men love to touch women's breasts, but many of them do not know it feels very nice for us as well. And Charlotte, she has the most sensitive little nipples and the most beautiful breasts, don't you think? You would be remiss not to suckle them, at least a little bit."

I watched as Thomas listened. His lips were parted, and he nodded absentmindedly in agreement with what Alice said. As she spoke, her hands cupped my breasts, tweaking my nipples and pinching them between her forefinger and thumb. Thomas inhaled sharply, shifting where he stood as his eyes followed her hands. I gasped as she rubbed my breasts, the feeling familiar and altogether foreign, like a distant memory just barely fading back into existence. Her thumbs grazed my nipples as if to punctuate her sentence, and then her head was lowering, her lips trailing along my cleavage.

I could not keep myself from moaning when she finally took my nipple into her mouth. My head tilted back against the pillow, eyes fluttering shut as Alice licked and sucked, her hand holding my breast firmly. The sensation was pure magic, each action she took sending a tickle of warmth from her mouth to between my legs. I squirmed beneath Alice's hips.

"Please, Alice," I gasped.

She pulled her mouth away and looked at Thomas. "And that, Mr. Digby, is when you know she is so wet that you could simply slide inside of her without so much as a moment of resistance."

"Is... is that so?" Thomas said. His voice was strained, as were the front of his breeches.

"Yes, I certainly imagine so, sir. But you can push her even further."

"Oh Alice, no, please..."

"Oh yes, Charlotte," she giggled. "Pardon me, milady, but I would like to thoroughly educate Mr. Digby, so you will simply have to wait."

She flicked my nipple and then brought her mouth down to my stomach, kissing my ribs and licking her way down towards my mound. As she slid lower and lower, I was certain she could taste her own wetness on my skin. Her own core was dripping, positively drenched with arousal, and the only thing I wanted more than her mouth on me was to put my mouth on her.

As her head settled between my thighs, I lifted my legs, eager for her to kiss my innermost lips. But Alice stopped again and turned back to Thomas.

"Mr. Digby, this part requires some delicate movements. If you'd like, this would be a good time to exercise some practical application."

I did not know if Thomas had been aware of what he was getting into, but I desperately hoped he would join Alice on the bed. To have his head next to Alice's, pressed between my thighs, was so exciting it made me tremble.

If he had any reservations, I did not see them. As the only person in the room still fully clothed, he needed a moment to undress. The room was positively thick with the scent of arousal, intoxicating the three of us more thoroughly than an entire cask of wine. Alice passed the time by lazily trailing her fingers along my inner thigh, gazing at Thomas as he removed his clothing.

"Miss Clayton, if you stared any harder at my husband while he was undressing, your eyes would fall from your skull," I teased.

"What? I can appreciate a view, can I not?" She giggled, then flashed a wicked smile at me. "Besides, I have never seen a man naked. I should like to see what all the fuss is about."

Thomas smiled, seemingly in spite of himself, as he removed the last bits of his clothing. He faced the two of us on the bed, spreading his arms and raising his eyebrows at Alice.

She had gone quiet, making much the same face as I had when first seeing Thomas's manhood. He had very clearly been enjoying the show Alice was putting on, and his member was as thick and swollen as I'd ever seen it. Without thinking, I bit my lip, suddenly craving the fullness only Thomas could provide.

I would need to wait for that, however.

Alice had turned to me, shocked. "He puts that inside of you?"

"Repeatedly," I said.

She looked back at Thomas. "Mr. Digby, forgive my brashness, but I can certainly see now what all the fuss is about."

He chuckled good-naturedly, then joined us on the bed.

"Thank you, Miss Clayton. Now, may we proceed with the lesson?"

As if remembering that she was nestled between my legs with my most private bits on complete display just inches from her face, Alice turned back to me. "Yes, Mr. Digby. Now, I know men have some different, uh, tools in their arsenal, but this is usually how I made Charlotte scream in delight. You can use your hands, certainly, and I believe with some practice, even just your... uh... tool, but we'll begin with our mouths."

He listened obediently as Charlotte pointed out the most ticklish spots on me, proving her point by licking and sucking my thighs and inner lips, tracing her fingers along my slit and pulling my folds apart to show Thomas exactly what he was looking for. She had him kiss and lick the same spots when she was done, all the while avoiding pressing her face into my dripping canal. By the time she got to the place I wanted him most, directing him there without ever touching it, I was nearly weeping with desire.

Her head was next to Thomas's, and they studied me as though I were a painting. Thomas asked questions that I barely heard, too distracted by the need I had for one of them—either, at that point, it didn't matter who—to release me from the prison of my desire.

"Now, Mr. Digby, I will demonstrate," Alice finally said. She brought her face to my mound, and looked up at me while she darted her tongue out to lick my slit all the way up to my bud.

The noise I made was animalistic at best, and a stream of pleading poured from my mouth as she began to suck on my sensitive bud. Thomas watched carefully, his breath cool against my flushed skin as Alice licked me greedily. Her tongue traced around my bud, then flicked it, then gently lapped at the juices dripping from my entrance.

When she pulled back, I nearly cried. My hands took on a life of their own, reaching for her desperately, but she caught my wrists and pushed them back to the bed.

"Your turn," she said to Thomas. "Start slow, and gentler than you think. She'll direct you if she wants more."

"Direct me?"

"Well, she'll either outright ask, or she'll grab your hair and push your head into her. You'll learn quickly."

With that, she pushed Thomas's head towards me. He stuck his tongue out tentatively, licking my slit for a few moments before pulling back.

"Miss Clayton, you failed to mention how delightful she tastes," he said, then pushed his head back into my mound.

Alice giggled and I could only moan.

He took her advice to be gentle, only at that point I was so aroused that I needed more. Alice did not stop me that time, and I gripped Thomas's hair tightly as I pushed myself up into him. He certainly learned quickly, increasing the intensity of his tongue against me.

I cried out, urging him on. Alice was saying something to him, but I could not make out what it was. That is, until her fingers made their way to my entrance and pushed inside of me as Thomas kept licking.

Again, an unidentifiable noise from deep within my throat filled the room. My entire body was aflame; my nerves standing at the edge of a cliff and ready for the inevitable crash that was about to push me over the edge. Alice knew what was coming as my tunnel tightened around her fingers; she ordered Thomas not to stop what he was doing just in time for me to push his head into my core and hold him there as my vision exploded into a white light.

Even with Alice, I had never felt pleasure the way I felt it in that moment. It was as though I was outside my body and inside it, all at once. My mind turned to jelly, my legs to liquid, and my toes curled over as I spasmed beneath my husband.

I could not think, I could not see, I could not hear. There was only feeling, pure unimaginable bliss, that lasted for a length of time that I could not even recall. When it ended, my senses returned. Hearing came first, and some distant voice was telling Thomas to pull away. Then I could see them, my Alice and my Thomas, both grinning stupidly as they looked up at me. Then, some time after, my thoughts returned, manifesting as I mumbled "Oh, dear Lord."

"Well done, Mr. Digby," Alice said.

"Charlotte, are you all right?" Thomas asked.

I only groaned and leaned back against the pillow as Alice burst into gales of laughter.

"Now, Mr. Digby. Our lessons are about to enter the theoretical, as I'm not sure specifically how to make that happen when you make love to her, but I do have some suspicions."

"She can do that again?" Thomas asked.

"Well, certainly!"

"More than once?"

"Oh yes, Mr. Digby. Multiple times, if you do it well."

"I am not sure I am capable of moving, much less surviving that again." I opened my eyes, still trying to will some semblance of structure back into my bones so I could sit up. "Thomas, would you perhaps allow me to show my gratitude to Alice before we continue?"

It was the only point during that strange and wonderful event that Alice appeared nervous. It was one thing for her to assist my husband with bringing me pleasure; it was another entirely for me to ask to return the favour. But, as was the tradition with Thomas, he served to surprise us both when he enthusiastically agreed.

The problem lay in the fact that I could barely support my own weight in that moment, and that Alice was not the only one who deserved my gratitude. However, the problem had a solution I was certain would be more than suitable.

"Alice, my dear, I wonder if you would assist me in thanking my husband for his part in this memorable evening."

"Of course, Charlotte. What would you have me do?"

At that, I looked at Thomas. "My darling, I believe you should experience the bliss that accompanies Alice's talented little mouth. If you would stand again at the edge here, and Miss Clayton, if you would lower yourself to my face, please."

We shifted so that Alice could perch herself over my mouth, and as soon as her dripping folds were upon my face, I went to work. She gasped as I ravished her inner lips, though it was the last sound that I heard from her that was not muffled. She leaned forward, and Thomas's deep groan filled my ears.

My eyes were only capable of seeing Alice's body, and the weight of her bearing down on my head had dulled my ability to hear, but not completely. I could certainly imagine the scene that was occurring between my dearest friend and my husband. The wet sounds were clearly from Alice's mouth as she used it on Thomas's member, and the subtle shift of her body was evidence of her movements on him. Thomas was breathing heavily, making soft but deep noises, and I could imagine his hand resting on her head, his hips thrusting forward ever so slightly.

Alice's noises were of the most sensual I had ever heard. Every so often, she made a soft choking sound, though mostly I could hear the tiniest of moans as I licked her thoroughly. Her juices coated my face, slick and glistening and delectably arousing. I brought my hands up to Alice's buttocks and gripped them tightly, at which point a high-pitched sound escaped her busy mouth and she ground her hips against me.

Soon, it was no longer about what my tongue was doing to Alice, and was completely about what Alice was doing to my mouth. The wet noises from her own increased in pace as her hips rolled, crushing me beneath her as I tried to maintain contact with her bud. And those high-pitched noises, whines of pleasure, were almost constant.

Suddenly, they became louder, and I realized that Thomas had withdrawn himself from Alice's mouth. It was with good reason; moments later, she wailed as she came, pushing against me with all her might. I had no choice but to simply let her use my face, and when she finally let up and moved off of me, I took a deep and gasping breath.

"Oh no, Charlotte! Did I hurt you?" she gasped as she flopped to the bed.

"Not at all." Without thinking, I pulled her head to me and kissed her passionately. It was only when I thought about where her mouth had just been that I pulled back, hoping Thomas would not be upset that I had kissed her in such a way.

He was not, though his eyes were hungry for release. I moved away from Alice and knelt on the bed, facing him completely.

"Thomas, I am ready."

He came to me immediately, joining me on the bed as he took me in his arms. His manhood pressed against my stomach, wet with Alice's saliva, as he kissed me with abandon. I wrapped my arms about his shoulders, our bodies completely against each other as we kissed frantically.

When we parted, he made to lay me back, but Alice stopped him.

"With all due respect, Mr. Digby, may I suggest that you enter her from behind?"

Thomas touched my cheek. "Is that acceptable, Charlotte?"

"You may enter me however you please, Thomas. Just do so quickly."

The thick member between us twitched of its own accord, and Thomas kissed me before finally showing the strength and power I had been so nervous about at one point. He pushed me to the bed and flipped me to my stomach as though I weighed nothing, and as I lifted myself to my hands and knees, he grabbed my hips and buried himself in my waiting entrance.

I could not control the noise that left my lips, my elbows buckling as he rammed himself inside me. The feeling of his length sheathed into me was familiar, but the sensation was entirely new at the same time. I had thought, during our previous lovemaking, that the entirety of my tunnel was around him, but he seemed to be hitting areas I had not known even existed within me.

Thomas pumped his hips, impaling me again and again as I bent forward until my face was nearly pressed into a pillow. Alice scurried forward, one hand resting gently on my back while the other snaked past my hip and to the nub between my legs. As Thomas burrowed inside me, she began to rub that sensitive spot, and I knew immediately that I would be visiting that land of white light and explosive pleasure again.

My moans were unintentional, uncontrollable, and constant. The sound urged Thomas on, soon mixed with the slapping of his skin against mine. His fingers dug in, gripping my hips with a bruising force that was painful yet so wanted and so necessary. I surrendered myself completely to him and to Alice, though there was no other choice; I could not have moved if I had wanted to, but nothing in the world could have made me want to leave.

Again and again Thomas breached me and Alice fingered me. My breasts bounced with the force of his penetrations, my rear absorbing the majority of his crashing power. My toes began to curl again, my fingers trembled, and the knot in the pit of my stomach unravelled as they sent me to the edge. I fell, I dropped, and my body lit up as I cried out.

I could not keep myself from clenching around Thomas's shaft, and from somewhere I heard him groan as his thrusting grew erratic. His cry of pleasure echoed in my ears and suddenly I felt it, the warmth of his seed, the frantic contractions of his manhood as he emptied himself inside me. In unison we finished, finally in sync, finally surrendered to each other, and in that moment, I could not tell anyone why I had ever thought marrying him would make me unhappy.

Alice took her hand from me as Thomas withdrew. I was almost disappointed at the sudden emptiness, but it would not be for long. My husband would bring me there again, I knew, and again, and forever.

I crawled under the blankets, my body completely spent. Alice stood from the bed and began dressing, though her smile spread from ear to ear and she could not stop giggling as she looked at me.

Thomas kissed my forehead. "Thank you, my darling," he whispered. "I will endeavour to make you this happy every time we make love. I cannot tell you how much it pleases me to see you writhe beneath me like you did."

He made to move off the bed, but I caught hold of his wrist. "Thomas, will you stay with me tonight? Please?"

The smile that crossed his face was as bright as I had ever seen. He pulled the blankets back and settled in beside me, his body warm against mine as he lay back.

Alice came to the side of the bed, still grinning, though her giggling had ceased.

"Will there be anything else, milady?"

I laughed as my eyes closed, nearly taken by sleep already.

"Thank you, Miss Clayton. That will be all for tonight."

**

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I hope you enjoyed it!

While I have tried to remain true to the era, some anachronisms may have slipped past. These errors are entirely my own.

I owe a huge amount of thanks to Bebop3, blackrandl1958, norafares, OneAuthor, and Pixel the Cat for their work beta reading and editing this story, and especially to blankrandl1958 for arranging this event.