The Lake House Ch. 11

Story Info
Jim finally visits Jack.
2k words
4.85
2.9k
6

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
253 Followers

The Lake House Ch. 11

I woke up Tuesday morning just before 7, as was my habit. I extricated myself from Bill's arms and proceeded to give Bill his morning blow job. When I completed that task, Bill pulled me up and gave me a deep kiss. "Are you horny, Jack?"

Fuck yes, I was horny. I rolled him onto his back and climbed on top. Despite all of my time in the gym, I was no match for Bill. I found myself underneath him in a flash. "I want to keep you that way, Jack. Remember, we have a guest coming in a couple of hours. I'm going to hop in the shower and then make us some smoothies while you get yourself ready. Jockstrap only today."

I had a surprise for Bill. I got up and went to one of my drawers and threw a jockstrap on the bed. "Same rule for you. You want me to remain horny? Wear that all morning."

Bill smiled. "Thank you."

I reached into the drawer again, and tossed out the other 11. "Choose one, and I'll find the matching one." I had purchased 12 that were the same design as Bill had purchased for me. I stayed in bed while Bill took his shower. When he returned to the room, he grabbed a blue jockstrap with red and white highlights. He turned so that I could see his ass in the jockstrap, looked over his shoulder and winked at me. "Get in the shower. I'll meet you out in the kitchen."

After breakfast, Bill suggested that we swim some laps to burn off excess energy. At 10:15, Bill took me into the guest suite. We were back in our matching jockstraps. Bill hugged me from behind. I could feel his hardon in my back. Bill went over my instructions, although they were limited, then he put a blindfold on me, and the headphones. Bill was talking to me through the headphones. At one point, I thought that I heard a knock, and the music started.

Jim entered the room. He was already nude. He was also already hard. Bill looked him over. Jim was 6'1 and about 210 or 220. He had a hairy chest and legs and a big bush around his cock. If he were in one of Bill's videos, Jim would need to trim that bush. It hid the first couple of inches on Jim's cock. And then there was Jim's cock. Jim had hinted once that he was big. He wasn't lying. He was as big as Carl. As a matter of fact, Carl would be a good person for the stepfather in the video.

I was still in my jockstrap. I knew that this was going to be a fuck where I would never see the face or hear the voice of the guy fucking me. Bill told me that he wanted to fulfill my fantasy of having Jim breed me. He told me that he could never approach Jim with the idea, but he had found someone that had a similar build. Since I could not see or hear, I was to imagine that it was Jim in the room with me. As the stranger approached me, I could smell Jim's cologne. Bill even went so far as to have the guy wear the same cologne.

I was standing, facing the bed when the stranger approached me. He pulled me into him. I felt his hairy chest against my shoulders. This guy was so much taller than me. I assumed that this was going to be Carl, since I had told Bill that Carl had fed the fantasy of Jim taking me. This was not Carl. Carl was a beefcake Daddy, but the guy behind me was solid beef. And I felt his cock against my back. It felt huge, and hard as a rock. The stranger reached around and gave me a hug. His hands were running over my nipples which caused my first moan. I melted into his hug. He ran his hands up and down my body, eventually reaching down and rubbing my cock from outside of the jockstrap. I almost came right then.

I felt him move his hands around to my backside, cupping my cheeks in each of his hands. He ran a finger down through my crack, tickling my hole, teasing it. Then he slipped his hands inside the sides of the jockstrap at the waist, and started pulling them down. He had to get down on a knee to remove them all the way. I stepped out of them and stood nude in front of this stranger, in front of my fantasy Jim.

When Jim was younger, he had fucked a couple of twinks. He could not remember being as turned on as he was now by having his soon to be stepson standing in front of him. Bill spoke for the first time through the headphone "Bend over Jack. Put your hands on the bed. I think that Jim would like to eat your ass."

I did as he suggested. But Bill's words had tripped a switch. Up until he suggested that it was Jim behind me, I knew it was a stranger. My mind now accepted that it was actually Jim back there. I leaned over the end of the bed, and "Jim" started licking my ass. "Oh Jim. That feels so good."

Bill had warned Jim ahead of time that I might use his name and that he should be prepared for it, but when he heard me use it, he stopped for just a moment. It was only for a second or two and "Jim" resumed licking my ass. Jim continued this for a few more minutes.

"Jim" stood up and started rubbing his cock along the crack of my ass. "Fuck me Jim, please fuck me."

"Jim" proceeded to pick me up and lay me on my back on the bed. He moved my ass to the edge. Bill had handed him some lube. I felt "Jim" lube up my ass and put a couple of lubed fingers in my ass to try and loosen it up. Then Jim lubed up his cock and started to press it against my ass.

"Fuck me, Jim. Please. I've dreamed of this for so long."

Jim had been told that his stepson had this fantasy, but until this moment, he couldn't believe it. He thought it was just a perversion of his. Jim pressed his cock forward and found that his stepson was very receptive.

As "Jim" was entering me, my fantasy was becoming reality. I imagined that this is exactly how it would feel. And while I have never seen Jim's cock, either soft or hard, I had imagined that it was this big. "Jim" was working his cock into me slowly, pumping in and out in short strokes, but going a little deeper with each stroke in. Then I felt the first touch of my prostate. I moaned.

Jim heard his stepson moan. He understood for the first time that Jack, through anal stimulation was achieving pleasures that Jim could never and would never allow himself to feel. That moan caused Jim to increase his pace. In a few more strokes he was balls deep. He looked at his stepson's face and saw the pleasure there. He wanted to remove the blindfold and the headphones and see if Bill were correct about Jack being ecstatic at finding Jim there, but he couldn't do it.

I felt "Jim" picking up his pace. Eventually I felt his balls on my ass and I knew that he had finally gotten that whole thing in. I felt "Jim" lean forward and I got another whiff of his cologne. I reached up wanting to feel the fur on his chest. There it was. I ran my hands around those pecs. Oh those marvelous pecs. This is just how I imagined they would feel. I even tweaked his nipples a few times.

When Jack tweaked Jim's nipples, he almost collapsed on top of him. The jolt that he received from that touch was almost too much. He leaned forward and kissed his stepson.

I felt "Jim" lean further forward and the next thing that I knew, he was kissing me. Because of our size difference, he was no longer going all the way in, but he was still rubbing my prostate. The kiss and the prostate stimulation were too much for me, and I came. "Oh, fuck me Jim. Fuck me. Breed me, please!"

Seeing his stepson cum just from being fucked caused Jim to start fucking hard. He increased his pace one more time, stood up so that he could feel his balls slapping on Jack's ass and with a final thrust, he started loading his stepson's ass with his cum. He gave a mighty groan, and a few more thrusts and held himself deep in his stepson's ass.

I felt "Jim" increase his pace once again, and as he stood up I could feel his balls start to slap my ass, and when he started to cum, I even imagined him groaning. I was so caught up in the fantasy, it even sounded like Jim. He leaned over to kiss me one more time, and I felt him spasm again, feeding my ass with another dose of his sperm.

"Jim" stood up again, and I felt him gently moving his cock in and out of my ass. Eventually he slipped out.

Jim stood there for a second and caught his breath. The whole encounter took about 20 minutes. He wished he could've lasted longer. He looked down at his stepson, who was taking deep breaths of his own. Bill had advised him that after he came, he would need to leave the room. In Jack's training, the mystery guys had never stuck around to be introduced to him.

Jim left the room, made his way to the shower by the pool and washed himself off. His clothes were there. He got dressed and he left. He had told Bill that he might like to do this more than once. He would have to think about it. He found it hard to believe that he could improve on this experience.

After "Jim" left the room, Bill moved me towards the top of the bed and removed the blindfold and the headphones. He laid down with me in the bed and held me. I drifted off to sleep.

Once Jack was asleep, Bill got up and threw a blanket over him. He'd let him sleep for 30 or 40 minutes. He went out to make sure that Jim was gone. He was. Then he went to his office to think. He turned the cameras that were off, back on. He had promised Jim that nothing would be filmed, but he had taped it. He needed to put the video someplace Jack wouldn't find it. Bill wanted to be able to show this to Jack someday... maybe.

Bill and I spent a lazy afternoon talking on the patio and taking the jet skis out for a spin. Bill was driving back to Saginaw in the morning to take our guest back to the airport. Sean would be over for his workout, and then I was driving to Saginaw separately. When we returned, Bill was headed to Oakland County and I was returning to the lake.

We were half way through our workout, when Sean said, "I saw Jim was here yesterday. The wedding is coming up soon, isn't it?"

I looked at Sean. "The wedding is Aug 11th. Jim wasn't here yesterday." It did not escape me that we did have a visitor yesterday.

"Oh. I thought I saw his truck in the driveway when I drove by. I must've been mistaken."

We did another set. Then Sean said, "Do you think Bill would mind if we went camping for a couple of days next week?"

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
253 Followers