The Lake House Ch. 10

Story Info
The girls leave ... Jack talks with Sean.
3.2k words
4.75
3.1k
5

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
245 Followers

Bill told me that I couldn't set my alarm for any earlier than 8, but apparently, he woke up at 7:45. I woke up at 7:50, finally realizing that the lips wrapped around my cock were real. In my dreams, the lips belonged to Stephanie. But, I was not disappointed when I realized it was Bill.

"If you keep waking me up like that, I may not let you go back to work, at least not without taking me with you."

Bill looked up at me. "Let me finish this and we can talk."

I was just making a joke. But fuck, if I could get a wake up blow job every morning ...

Bill knew how to give a blow job, plus that finger he just placed in my ass, we were sitting up in bed before 8 o'clock. "Were you serious, Jack?"

"I'm not sure. At first, I was just making a joke, but the more I think about it, the more that I kind of like the idea."

"What would you do while I was at work?"

"I could make more videos."

"I think that would be good for the website. I'd like to have a couple ready for after the release in October. This is no lie, Jack. Your performance in the first video was great. Let me see what I can work out. It may not be more than a week, but let me see."

I reached for his cock, and he swatted my hand away. "We have to get things ready for our guests, but I want a raincheck."

I kissed him and ran for the shower. He got his blowjob in the shower.

When I got out to the kitchen, Heather and Stephanie were already there. They each had towels on. Heather said, "We had to make our own coffee again this morning, Jack."

I walked in front of them and looked down. "I am sorry mistress; how can I make it up to you?"

She unwrapped her towel. "Do you remember what you did yesterday?"

How could I forget. Those tits look magnificent. I leaned forward and kissed one nipple, then went to the other and Heather held my head on it for a few extra seconds. "Now, don't forget your other mistress."

I looked at Stephanie and she was holding her towel open. I stepped over in front of her, went down on a knee and looked back up at her. She leaned forward and fed me one nipple, leaving it there for a few seconds, then moved to the other. Stephanie stood up and stepped forward. "Worship my womanhood, slave."

I looked up at her and honestly did not know if she was being serious or not. A large part of me wanted to accede to her wish, whether she was kidding or not. Another part of me was not sure about this.

Heather and Stephanie started laughing. Stephanie looked at me. "You were thinking about it, weren't you?"

"Take the fifth amendment, Jack." I looked around. Bill was behind me. "You remember those videos you were talking about, Jack? What if one of them was bi?"

"I'll do it." I looked back. That was Stephanie.

She had already tied her towel back. She opened it again. "What do you think, Jack? Want to do a porno with me?"

I stood up and grabbed her towel. I wrapped her back up and tucked it back in and said, "I'd love to."

I turned to Bill and said, "Yes."

Bill made smoothies for everyone for breakfast. Sean arrived and the girls and I sat at the table by the pool and watched Blake and Wally work with Sean. The girls were tossing catcalls at them. I was daydreaming. I've worked out in that gym in the nude with Sean. I would love to work out nude with Wally and Blake. Then I wondered what it would be like to be on my knees in front of those 3 cocks.

Stephanie put her hand on my leg and leaned over to whisper in my ear, "Penny for your thoughts."

I looked at her. I decided to tell her exactly what I was imagining and why. Part way through, Heather interrupted and asked us what we were whispering about? Stephanie had me start over. When I finished, Heather said, "Where did Bill find you?"

I looked at Stephanie. She had her eyes closed. When she opened them and saw me looking at her, she said, "Excuse me." She got up and walked towards her room.

Heather said, "You know where she's going?"

I looked at her. "I assume to the bathroom."

"If she's going to the bathroom, it's not to pee."

I looked that way. I'd like to say that I don't know why this came to mind, but we all know why it came to mind. I wondered if she left the door open?

Heather said, "You're wondering if she left the door open, aren't you?"

I looked at her.

"Go ahead. If the door is open, it's because she wants you over there."

I got up and walked over to the door that leads to Stephanie's room. I walked down the hallway. The door to the room that Stephanie and Wally were using was open. I heard Stephanie moan. I hesitated, but entered the room. When I looked in, Stephanie saw me. "Get in here, Jack. You got me started, you need to finish me off."

Stephanie was laying on her back, with her legs off the end of the bed. I knelt down between her legs and pulled her towards me. I put her legs over my shoulders and tried to use the technique that she taught me yesterday. After a few minutes of this, she came. She held my mouth to her groin. I've got to tell you that I enjoyed that smell. She released my head and I leaned back to catch my breath. "That's 4 Jack. And just so you know, you're ahead of schedule."

I leaned forward and gave a kiss to her twat, then stood up and held out my hand to her. She stood up and gave me a kiss. "I hope that Bill finds a way for the two of us to make a video together." She gave me another kiss and told me that she needed to get dressed.

I walked back out to the table. Heather was gone, but Bill was there. Bill said, "I take it that the door was open?"

All that I could do was smile. "I think that I need a water. Would you like one?"

Bill told me to sit down and that he would get the waters. I proceeded to watch Blake, Wally and Sean. I started wondering about what got Stephanie so hot to begin with. Stephanie came out and joined me. "You're thinking about it again, aren't you?"

I looked at her. "Actually, I was wondering if the reason you were so aroused by my description was because it was me, or would it have worked for any guy?"

Stephanie looked me in the eyes. "I can't tell you for certain about ANY guy, but I can tell you that what got me so aroused is thinking it WAS you."

Bill set down some waters. "You want to tell me about it?"

Stephanie told Bill about my fantasy. She had remembered it pretty well.

Bill looked at me. "Would you like to do a video like that?"

"I'm not sure. I think that hottest part about it is Sean's involvement with two known porn stars."

"Have you talked with Wally about your involvement with Sean?"

"I've talked a little bit."

"He showed me the video," said Stephanie. "I may be biased, but I liked it. It's too bad Sean is in high school. He is not only a stud, there is chemistry between he and Jack."

Bill thought about it. "I like the idea, but I don't think we could use Jack for it. If by chance, Sean's parents should see it, I think it would hit too close to home. That wouldn't be fair to Sean."

Bill looked at me. "Could you talk with Wally? Let him mull on the idea for a while. Talk to him about the jockstraps, and the blowjobs, and I guess that we'll need Sean's permission to let Wally see the video. Would you two mind if Wally and I watched the video of you two yesterday?"

Stephanie looked at me, and I answered. "Thank you for asking. No. I don't mind." Stephanie agreed.

When the guys were done. Heather yelled over that they needed to use the outdoor shower. Blake didn't hesitate to strip down and shower. When he was done, he went to his room passing the table that we were sitting at.

Wally followed him, again passing by us to get to his room. Heather yelled out. "It's too bad you guys aren't wearing anything. I've got nowhere to stuff my $2 bill." When I looked at her, she was holding a folded bill in her hand.

It was Sean's turn. He said, "I think that I'll just shower at home. Thank you, Bill, for letting me use the gym."

I got up to walk him out. "I'm sorry if we embarrassed you. We're going to the pistol range if you want to join us. You can shower in my room."

"My mother is expecting me to go to noon mass, so I've got to pass. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Have you watched the video of Heather and me from yesterday?"

I wanted to. "No. I would never invade your privacy like that?"

"We can watch it though?"

"Yeah. I can save it and we can watch it whenever you want."

"Cool. 8AM tomorrow?"

"Yep. See you then."

I spoke with Wally that afternoon about my history with Sean. Bill had already told him that I would be doing this and why. Wally asked if he could see the video. I told him that I would discuss it with Sean the next day and let him know.

Bill told me that he was going to have to drive to the airport in Saginaw to pick up our guest for Tuesday, so Sean and I would be alone in the morning. Blake, Wally and the girls were leaving when I got up at 7. Stephanie came up and gave me a hug. "I expect a call when you get to Ann Arbor, Jack." She kissed me on the cheek and left.

When Sean arrived, we started work on the routine Blake and Wally had set up for him the day before. As we were working, Sean said, "You know, half way through the workout yesterday, I envisioned Blake, Wally and me working out like the Greeks."

"I had the same thought, but I was with the 3 of you."

Sean laughed. "I noticed that you and Stephanie disappeared for a little bit yesterday."

"Yeah. We did."

"So. You're not gay."

"No. I guess not. I need to ask you something."

"Sure thing,"

"Besides performing, Wally also write scripts for some of the videos."

"They have scripts?"

I laughed. "That's the same thing I asked. Anyway, Wally was asking me about how we hooked up?"

"Does everyone know?"

"I'm afraid that I don't hide my thoughts well, and Blake and Wally guessed what was going on."

"What about Stephanie?"

"She guessed, too. She actually asked to watch my video with Carl again, and I put the video of you and me on instead."

"What did she think?"

"She thought it was hot. It initiated Round 3."

"Round 3? Wow. I thought Heather and I were doing good to do it twice."

Stephanie and I had a head start, but I didn't tell him that.

"Did you tell Heather as well?"

Heather and I talked for a while, but I didn't remember telling her this. "No."

"Well. She must've guessed, because when she was giving me a blow job, she asked me who was better, you or her?"

I laughed. "What did you tell her?"

"What do you think I told her. She had my dick in her mouth."

I laughed again. "I knew you were a smart guy. Well, what I wanted to ask you is if I could show the video to Wally?"

"Anyone else?"

"Well, Blake asked as well."

"And?"

"No-one else without your permission."

"Wally writes scripts? He's not going to use our names? Are you going to be in this?"

I explained what I knew about Wally's duties. He wouldn't use our names and that Wally told me there was no way I would be performing in this video. "If they use it, very few will know that it was inspired by us. Wouldn't you want a video of how I seduced you?"

Sean looked at me. "I thought that I seduced you."

We both started laughing. We finished the workout and swam our laps.

Sean asked, "When is Bill going to be back?"

"Not until this afternoon. He had to drive down to Saginaw." I didn't know who Bill had coming in to fuck me. He was supposed to be someone that I could believe was Jim.

"Do you think that we could watch the video of Heather and me?"

"I was hoping that you would ask. I think that I have it saved, but I didn't watch it, so I'm not sure."

I had seen the beginning, where Heather walks in the room, followed by Sean. Neither one was wearing a top. They walked through the room and entered the bathroom, presumably so Sean could take a shower.

"Did she give you a blowjob in the shower?"

"Yes."

I kneeled down in front of Sean, and unwrapped his towel. "There may be a few minutes before you come back on the screen. Let me give you something to compare her blowjob to."

After a moment, I said, "Did she make you cum in the shower?"

"She wouldn't let me cum in the shower. She was able to stop me a couple of times."

After 10 minutes, Sean told me they were coming back in the room. Heather had stopped him from cumming twice in that period of time. Was it possible that she gave a better blow job than me? No. I racked it up to her 36D tits. I couldn't compete with those.

I looked at the screen and Sean was leaning down to eat out Heather. "You were a virgin until that time, right?"

"Yeah, I was. What a girl to lose my virginity to. She taught me to eat her pussy."

Stephanie did the same with me. I laughed.

Sean said, "What?"

I explained. "I wondered if they explained that to girls in a class called Fucking Virgins 101?"

"Man. Just get back to sucking my cock." But he was laughing.

After a few more moments, Sean said, "Here it is."

I looked up and Sean was working his 8 inch cock into Heather. "I was amazed at how much different it felt than your ass."

"What did you like better?"

Sean looked at me. "Don't do that to me."

So I got on the floor in front of him, on my hands and knees. "Lube is on the desk if you want to compare."

Sean kneeled down behind me. I assumed he put some lube on his cock. He worked two fingers with lube into me, then inserted his dick. "God damn, Jack. You are so tight."

I hadn't been getting fucked by Blake all weekend, so take that Heather.

It looked like Sean was cumming on the screen, and I think that caused him to cum in me as well. Damn. I was so close.

Sean picked me up so that I was now kneeling in front of him. He reached around with his left hand and started playing with my left nipple. His right hand went to my cock. He was still buried deep in my ass, and I don't think he had gone down. I looked up at the screen and Heather was now riding his cock in a cowgirl position. "That's right Jack. I didn't go down after I came in her the first time either. I was able to last a whole lot longer the second time. When do you expect Bill home?"

"We've got time." I had Sean get on his back. "You're going to get me off first, and when I cum I'm going to shoot it on your face." I wasn't sure that I could shoot that far, but he had me worked up. "Stroke me and when you feel that I'm ready to cum, or when I tell you, squeeze down and prevent me from cumming."

Sean was successful in stopping me twice. I started bouncing on his cock. I didn't warn Sean, and I felt him squeeze my cock, but it was too late. My first shot went out like a geyser. It reached Sean's face. The remainder came out on his chest and abs. I leaned forward and licked his abdomen and swallowed the cum. Then I scooted up and licked the cum from his chest and scooted further forward and fed it to him. Sean grabbed the back of my head and we did a little tongue dance.

Sean rolled me over and re-entered me. It was his turn to lean forward and kiss me. If I had thought about it, before doing it, I never would've kissed Sean. I had always been worried that it would scare him off. I was glad that I didn't think about it first.

When Bill returned, Sean and I were on the patio gathering some rays and working on our all over tans. Sean went to put his suit on, and Bill said not to bother. He took his suit off and sat down next to me.

"Jack. Where are your manners. Your guest doesn't have a drink."

"Why don't you put your outfit on and bring me a beer, and ask Sean what he would like."

Sean looked at me. "What outfit?"

I got up and ran to my room. I found the Chippendale's outfit that Bill had purchased for me and put it on. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer for Bill and a couple of pops for Sean and me. I set them on a tray, and walked out to the patio to serve the drinks.

Sean sat up and said, "Wow. You could be one of them."

"I'm too short, but thanks." I leaned forward and offered him a pop. I noticed that Bill was checking out Sean's equipment.

I turned and offered the beer to Bill. He took it off the tray and said, "Thank you, Jack. You can take the rest of the day off."

I put the tray on a table and grabbed my pop. I sat down and we talked about boats and football.

After a half an hour, Sean said that he needed to get home. "I promised my mother that I would do my laundry today. I better get it started before she gets home. I'll see you Wednesday, Jack?"

"Yes. Bill and I are headed to Chicago that afternoon."

"Man. I'd love to go to Chicago. You're seeing a Cubs game too. Right?"

"Yes."

"Fuck. I'm jealous. See you Wednesday."

After Sean left I asked Bill if our guest was in town?

"Yes. I dropped him off at a hotel. He'll be here at 10:30 tomorrow."

I would much rather that it was Jim that was fucking me, but playing out my fantasy should be fun.

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
245 Followers