All Comments on 'The Lake Monster Ch. 11'

by roftlheory

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
liquid_yellowliquid_yellowabout 11 years ago

Loved the series! Tuna, while tasty, are not lake creatures

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
YAY

that was awesome a little sad in some parts but an amazing ending

roftlheoryroftlheoryabout 11 years agoAuthor
To Liquid_yellow

Haha yes freshwater tuna are quite rare but I wanted to put it in my story :) thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Impressive

Loved this series. You and redskyes really know how to play on the fantasy of a gorgeous loving woman with a penis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you

Congratulations on such a wonderful series! I'm so glad that it came out to be a happy ending for them; I was totally not expecting for Amarisa to be able to do what she did in the ending! The final romp was highly erotic, and Amarisa cumming so much it puffed up Nikki's stomach was icing on the cake! I hope that you continue yo write stories with the theme of futanari, monster girls, transformation and whatnot because you totally have that skill down pat.

And would it be too much to ask for a coda in the future? I'd love to see how Nikki and a human Amarisa is coping with life and - according to their last orgy - her inflated, addictive breasts and the longer, swollen monster she has between her legs, oh my!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautiful Story Ending

This is the second time that I have read your story, with it much more completed I also loved the ending and want to wish you the very best. Keep writing your stories are very interesting and intreagueing and totally capture one's interest to the end, Many thanks.

Wildie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ending

I know i'm a bit late to comment but I loved this series and thought you did a great job with the series overall honestly its my favorite thing on this site. However not saying anything about your writing I loved all of this I really think this ended abruptly and to me it feels just weird. Just saying and if you chose to somehow continue this that would be great otherwise id love to see your future writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I loved the series, but the ending seemed a little too fast. I do have one question, that if answered will explain everything. Does Amarisa still have a penis?

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 11 years ago
Hahaha

That last comment is hysterical, but it does bring up a good question. Honestly I was wondering that same thing myself. Like the last comment said, your series overall is great, but the ending seemed a little rushed. I would love to hear more about these characters, and well.... I would like to have that question answered.

roftlheoryroftlheoryover 10 years agoAuthor
Answers

Heh I don't want to spoil anything for the sequel but I think i can answer this, yes Amarisa still has her penis.

YKN4949YKN4949almost 10 years ago
Great Stuff

Read this whole story over the course of the day. It was a lot of fun and developed nicely: the last story had an emotional depth that the first few chapters couldn't touch. Reading it showed a real development in your skill as a writer (though it wasn't too shabby to begin with). Really hot story, can't wait to read the sequel.

CoeliacChicCoeliacChicabout 9 years ago
Wow!

I've just read this whole story in one sitting and I loved it! I will admit that I had tears in my eyes at the end!

Rhueben33Rhueben33over 2 years ago

Fantastic story! Great work :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroftlheory@roftlheory
652 Followers
Erotica/Romance writer since 2011. Currently I'm no longer posting stories as I'm now selling my books on Smashwords Buy my books on Smashwords! https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BlackOpusInc Rate, comment or send a private message to tell me what you think of my work,...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES