All Comments on 'The Lamp Ch. 04'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 1 year ago

We have the history of Jenny and Martin. Will the next chapter be the main event, The Kiss? And more than The Kiss? Five stars for this episode. I'm looking forward to the next one.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Her spirit may be willing but her flesh is weak!

4

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 1 year ago

I get the feeling that Jenny is being teed up for a fall. Martin is a snake and yet married Jenny is cavorting nude with him in public. I suspect M. Claudet will learn of his wife's indiscretions in Paris and take strong exception. Good plot, good characters, and it reads well, too.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

Oh Jenny, what will she do?

Paul Newman's eyes, how could any girl resist.

Loved it, can't wait for the climax.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandabout 1 year ago

In this cleverly constructed chapter we learn the rest of Jenny's sexual history: early affairs with George, Alex, Dylan, and the irresistible Martin Savage. Plus freshman roomate Kathy's fling with Martin following her remarkable campaign at Dalton School. The sex scenes are all erotic, sweet, and quite funny--and many.

.

By the end of the chapter, we are fully primed for one heck of a Chapter 5. Jenny (now married to Marc) has always been absolutely unable to say no to Martin Savage. Martin has a girl-on-his-lap sexual fetish. Mr. Goode, for an exhibition in his antique shop, has hired both Jenny and Martin to undress and assume the intimate pose of the two figures in Rodin's statue, "The Kiss." What could possibly go wrong? 5*

MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 year ago

Jenny, Jenny, Jenny ... sure, you're f'd at this point but, given your history, maybe we should be impressed that you were faithful to Marc for 3 years!

Mr. Edwards, I'm loving the tale, thank you!

Pippa76Pippa76about 1 year ago

Loved this erotic recollection of jenny's past tangos. I especially liked the description of noisy sex between jenny and Martin. Looking forward to what happens next. Brilliant 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Lamp Ch. 03 Previous Part
The Lamp Series Info