The Land of Dreams Ch. 07

Story Info
Moonflower's pregnancies.
2.2k words
4.82
4.3k
1
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entirely unexpected by me a further story about her life in Garak has arrived from Princess Moonflower and here it is.

Giandomenico has asked me, Moonflower, to tell something of my domestic life with my beloved Theo. It is now four years since we married and since he first took me and brought me under the happy mastery of his magnificent cock. Our days have developed a pattern. He wakes me each morning by licking my clitie into consciousness. I open my eyes to see his black curls lying like on me like a pubic bush; my balls will be in his mouth and he will take my clitie cocklet in with them and bring me to orgasm.

Then he allows me to graze on his massive thighs; I lick their hairy expanse and savour the sweat which has gathered there from our night's exertions, when he will have fucked me many times.

I lick inside his thighs until I reach the objects of my worship, his immense cock and balls, whose savour surpasses even that of his thighs. Often, as I take each of his balls into my hands and lick the flaccid column of his cock into life, my clitie milk flows copiously and Theo interrupts my worship of his cock to take my clitie again into the safe harbour of his mouth where he sucks my milk from me.

When he has drunk all of it he kisses me deeply. By this time his cock has become fourteen inches of iron and he desperately needs to enter my cunt. She is pulsing in expectation of her lord. He throws my legs back, resting my calves on his shoulders; he lubes my cunt and his cock and he leans, gently at first and then with more and more urgency, pressing the great helmet head of his cock against my pucker.

'Darling girl,' says my husband. 'Girl of my dreams and of my awakening, receive what is yours. Open your flower to me so that my cock may enter the cunt which owns him and which, in turn, he owns. Open, my little cunty one,' and my bud unfurls under the sun of his cock and he enters my velvet tunnel. I feel him reach the second barrier and he is through it and in my holiest places and he thrusts and I am his entirely. So he begins to come, filling me with his juice, his baby batter, and my womb feels complete.

After our first fuck of the morning we bathe, have breakfast and he goes about the business of running the state whilst I manage the household. Here in Garak I have my group of ladies, some of whom came here with me from Leonesse. In the beginning there was some friction between the Leonesse ladies and the Garak ladies. The former thought the latter were crude and the latter thought the former were snobs. However, in four years we have ironed out most of the creases and they now, collectively, regard themselves as the guardians of the culture of the lady boys of Garak. I have started a girly preparatory school in the palace so that our girly boys do not have to go to Leonesse at eleven years old. Now they come here from their homes at eleven and go on to Leonesse at age fourteen, when the break with their families is not so traumatic. I am responsible for the oversight of the foundation and I have appointed a talented staff to teach in it.

Theo can be jealous of my former lovers. Since Leo became Leonie Theo has become less jealous of her, but he cannot bear Jasmine. Fortunately, she opted to stay in Leonesse with her new love and is now Leonie's Principal Lady of her Bedchamber, so I did not have to tell her she could not come here with me. Rollo is the main focus of Theo's jealousy and I walk a diplomatic tightrope in our relationship.

However, one, miraculous happening has greatly reduced Theo's jealousy, which, of course, is based in a fear that he satisfies me less that the mature men and woman who were my lovers. This is nonsense, by the way, as I have told him repeatedly. The happening started with a dream. During the course of a night of particularly strenuous love-making I dreamt that Orion the great hunter, who has protected me for so much of my life, became Theo and entered me. His cock was Theo's cock magnified, his lips were Theo's lips magnified. I became a woman of the size needed to accommodate the massive member of the giant but even so I was stretched almost to tearing as the vast cock was rammed home nine or ten times. As he began to spurt his impregnating seed into me I became aware of a physical change inside myself. I now had ovaries and I was producing eggs which Orion's sperm was fertilising. My whole body shuddered with exaltation; a real womb came into being in place of the surrogate womb I had imagined, and at that moment my Theo, brought awake deep in my cunt, himself sent an ocean of sperm into me and I knew that I was now carrying in my real womb a real baby.

I have never told Theo of the dream and I did not tell him of the pregnancy until I was sure. When I told him his jealousy vanished (perhaps not entirely, but greatly). Now he strode forth as the man who had impregnated me when none of my former husbands had been able to. He now was the alpha male. I gather that when we announced my pregnancy Leonie immediately demanded that Rollo should beget a baby on her and, equally miraculously, within a year she was pregnant too.

I was glad for her and for Rollo and I am even more glad that Theo has lost his inferiority complex, for it matters that good relations are maintained between the rulers of the Three Principalities. Two years ago we cemented an alliance when Theo's younger sister married Rollo's son by his first marriage (see 'The Land of Dreams' chapter 5). I am still titular Queen of the Three Principalities but the reality is that my two former husbands rule in Leonesse and Chembalom.

Theo and I now have two sons; they are far too young for us to be certain of their sexuality, but I am fairly convinced that the elder (whether Orion's child or my husband's) is going to be one of us, a girly boy. Theo adores both of them and I love watching my huge, magnificently- muscled husband playing with them so delicately.

In looking in the archives I have discovered that many hundreds of years ago there were other examples of ladies like me giving birth in the Three Principalities. I shall send accounts of some of them to my chronicler, Giandomenico.

As for my days here in Garak: I pursue charitable activities as I have done ever since I arrived in this magical world; I look after my children and my household; and, above all, I am the sexual partner of the most masculine, loving and potent man I have ever met. After each morning spent apart we come together as though famished from long starvation. He hurries to me from his council chamber and I rush from my domestic duties and we meet in our bedroom. If I have not had time to undress he tears off my clothes and I strip him as his hands find my buttocks, my cleft, my pussy lips and his mouth finds mine; he bites my lip, my ear, my titty nipples and he takes my breast into his mouth and I suckle him as he inserts his fingers into my cunt. His mouth descends lower, for once my babies are weaned I no longer produce milk from my breasts, and my husband desperately wants to drink my milk so his mouth searches for my clitie cock and he brings me to spurt my clitie milk into his needy mouth as he grasps my balls in one of his great hands, whilst the other is exploring my vagina. I grasp his cock and lube it with my mouth until he can not bear being outside me any longer and he rams it into my panting cunt. He enters as though with drums and trumpets, my body rises to meet his; we are one organism whose only purpose is to give and receive the utmost pleasure of which mankind is capable and we achieve that end.

As we come down from that dizzying height my darling husband is so tender, so loving. He knows that his immense strength could hurt me without his meaning to and so he gently smooths my limbs and touches my cocklet, my pussy, my clitie with his huge and gentle hands to make sure that I am undamaged. Then he kisses me softly and says, 'Darling Moonflower, light of my life, dwelling place of my cock, divine cum-holder, cunt of cunts, precious girl, be always with me. Never doubt my love and, please, never cease to love me. You are my life. Without you the earth would be a bleak and dreary torment. Let me lay my head on your bosom and let us rest together.'

And so we rest until passion takes over again and we are swept away by the loving torrent of our desires.

Our afternoons are spent in various public duties and, more often than we want, our evenings involve entertaining, for we prefer to spend as much time as possible in each other's company alone. However, our duties must be observed. We have many privileges and these carry consequent responsibilities. One of which is journeying through our lands, hearing pleas and seeing that justice is administered impartially.

My first impression of Garak had been that of a prisoner and so was unfavourable. However, the country has many beauties. It is divided into three parts: by far the largest piece consists of high mountains and alpine pastures set just below the clouds; a second, small area is of tilled and tended fields beside the river; the third part is a stretch of rich savannah of high grasses which float like a sea in the wind, and which joins up with the savannah of Leonesse. It was through this last section that I was brought by my captors. The time came when Theo and I had to spend time in this area, which I had avoided because of its evil associations for me. I am glad we did. I discovered that it contains a nomadic people of great courtesy who welcomed us into their tents. They have a particular cult of reverence for girls and women of my kind, who, as in early Leonesse, form their priesthood. They perform ceremonies connected with the land, the wind and the weather. I was initiated into their rites and found them deeply moving and spiritual.

It was here, in this land of far horizons, of whispering grasses and huge skies, that my darling Theo planted the seed of our third child in my womb. We had spent a month living here and for the whole of that time I chose to experience the daily life of an ordinary woman for the first time in my life. I made my husband's and my meals, I kept our tent clean and tidy and I served all his and my needs without the help of servants and ladies in waiting. Theo thought it was unnecessary but he gave in to my 'whim', as he imagined it to be. It was no whim. I felt a deep need to experience what the majority of women experience. It made me feel more complete as a woman and as a human being. And, for a short time, it felt good to do the most menial of tasks for the man I love. I am not pretending I should want to have to wash his clothes, or indeed, mine, for ever, but, for a short time, such everyday activities carried elements of a sacrament for me. I do not doubt, that for a woman more spiritually advanced than I am, such activities may carry sacramental elements for a whole lifetime.

Towards the end of our stay in the grass plains a day of stillness was followed by a night of high winds. Before retiring we stood in the opening of our tent and watched Orion, standing firm amidst the turmoil of grasses and clouds. Earth and sky were all but indistinguishable from each other, locked together in a frenzy as though making love to each other. The wildness of the night urged us into desperate love-making and again I had my dream. Orion and my husband were one. The great pole of his cock battered and subdued my cunt into a delicious surrender. My juices and his sperm again danced together in joy. Afterwards my husband's stroking hands and whispered endearments led me into a land of gentler delights, before passion reasserted itself and I was filled once more by that astounding cock.

I haven't told my husband yet but I am certain that I am carrying another baby in my womb.

Oh, Orion, Lord, oh, Theo, Lord, thank you.