All Comments on 'The Landlord's Pet Ch. 01'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodalmost 6 years ago
I loved thjs so much

It got me really turned on. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.

SexySandra01SexySandra01almost 6 years ago
Wonderful

Really well written and captivating.. like whiskey I can't wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fuck this is sooooo hot

Cant wait for chapter 2

TheGuyInBlackTheGuyInBlackalmost 6 years ago
Spectacular Story

Wow, just wow. Not many people have the talent to make a real plot-driven story so hot, very well done. Five stars, if I could give it more I would in a heartbeat. This is the type of story that makes me want to start writing again lol. I can't wait for the next chapter, and hope there will be many more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't stop now!!!!!

OMG!This is so hot need more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Moar?

PaddlesPaddlesalmost 6 years ago

please make sure you post more, this was hot

phoenixcindersphoenixcindersalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

Thank you all for your compliments! I will definitely have more! Feel free to sign up to my email newsletter by going to my profile and clicking the link. You'll get notified whenever I post a new story! If you have any ideas for me, feel free to comment about them as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
so sexy - thank you

so sexy - thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GREAT STORY

Great story. I hope you get a second chapter out soon.

wanker63wanker63almost 6 years ago
Great sex

A little bit of a wait but the second at the end was awesome. :)

wanker63wanker63almost 6 years ago

SEX at the end was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Phenomenal

Holy shit that was one of the hottest stories I’ve read in a long time, the slave dynamic was so erotic, and the build up and teasing was not only worth it but also supremely enjoyable. I wait with bated breath to see where these characters go! Keep up the awesome sexy work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

I really liked this story! Personally it’s better written and worded than the previous series with the farm hand, this is your path not the stories that waste your plot building skills!

EmirusEmirusalmost 6 years ago
Better than living on a ranch

This definitely is a big step up from the farm. A typical plot line but you’ve adapted it to your own style and that alone shows you have an imagination. The beginning was a bit formulaic but after that it progressed quite well along the storyline. It does actually make me want to see what the next instalment turns out to be. Getting to the end of life on the ranch was really difficult and I had to force myself. If you don’t read all the story then don’t comment.

The bad points. I’m not sure if English isn’t your first language or, like many people, you’ve been let down by the education system. But, unlike your imagination, you do need to improve in some areas. Typically the mistakes are using the wrong word, or putting the words the wrong way round, or misspelling. He was ‘pudding in her hands?’ I assume you meant ‘putty’? At one point there was some reference to taking his ‘queue?’ You must have meant ‘cue’. Everyone makes mistakes, even the best writers but you either don’t read before you submit (should read through at least three times) or you are missing obvious mistakes. Not just spelling. Perhaps you would benefit from having a proof reader.

Obviously you appeal to many readers of this category but, if only for your own satisfaction, you need to work on everything else but not your imagination. I am actually looking forward to reading the next instalment of this story.

Csucker64Csucker64almost 6 years ago
Very good

A little long , but well worth the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved the teasing.

Really enjoyed the little details like them making him drink a glass of their cum and the implied mouth rape on the plane. Really love these sort of slow escalations with an oblivious innocent boy being toyed with under intoxication or otherwise. Wish you would have done more of these and kept him in the dark longer. Maybe in a future story?

marciepmarciepover 4 years ago
Mmmmm, I want to know more about these women

Supernatural? The lack of eating is intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
FFS

Why did they go all the way to Japan when they could have (not of) fucked him at home? Without a passport too? Ridiculous.

You need to decide if you are writing in the past or present tense as a mixture of both doesn't make sense.

Your grammar is awful. It is passed out not past out.

1 ☆.

OpenManOpenManover 3 years ago

This series is some fucked up shit. Is it Vampires? Is it Dommes? Author has no idea. Too busy being Literary, not at all Erotic. Not a word of this is Erotic.

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

I havent finished the story yet, just at page 2. But i have to comment, Angela drags him everywhere and then Diana tells Angela to clothe him and he just follows without saying a word, without wondering anything? Cant he say why are you holding my hand? Or let me get dressed first, or ask where theyre taking him? Or what stuff John had to get.. hes way to silent.. the only thing he said at this point was how we would get the job done, a bit of crying and yes mam all the time.

Btw when i read that his eye was healed because of the cum i kind of imagined and hoped that angela was once a boy to but because of dianas cum transformed into a hot babe and the same will happen to our MC evt becoming as hot as them due to cum/power

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

Also it wouldve been normal ifhe was like “wow nice house”, is this a rolls? And the girls yeah you like it? You can use it if you want later and then the jet same and theyll be like we’ll take you on trips with us dont worry. Kind of spoiling him would be nice

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

I like the vampire idea, maybe their cum will strengthen his body and make him more hot. Also i love how angela touches his body and seems like she is in love with him, i hope next chapter it keeps up. Hate Diana tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Diana seems like a bitch. Not sure why they felt the need to make his first time way more traumatic than it had to be... Other than the senseless rape it's a pretty good story so far, could use a proofreader though as there are some grammar mistakes that make parts a bit difficult to understand.

jp3711ncjp3711ncover 2 years ago

I hope you continue this story

therealnobody92therealnobody92over 2 years ago

To the future commentators:

1. The story is tagged non-con; so why comment in distaste of the non-consensual nature of the story?

2. If you’re going to make a comment about any grammatical/spelling errors, make sure to proofread whatever potentially condescending message you plan on leaving.

3. If you don’t find this both a good read AND erotic, more power to you. Though, in my opinion, you may just have the sex drive of a bull and the reading comprehension skills of a 4yr old.

To the author:

Although certain elements of the characters could be expounded upon a little bit more, this story was fire. Now onto the part 2 🏃

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, simply really, really a hot story. Love the first chapter and ready to read where his adventures take him. Imagine two smoking hot shemales that can spitroast him with so much love. Maybe they will beat him a bit but I doubt that he will resist much. Sometimes, I wonder just how long will they keep him and will they give him any compensation for being their slave for a long time. Oh well, on to the next chapter.

rmac1rmac1over 1 year ago

This story was really HOT! Had me wishing I was Austin. I was hard as hell throughout, thinking about these 2 ladies and what they would do to me! Hope there are many more parts to this series! 🔥

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

This is such a great story told so beautifully. Who are these women and what do they have planned. My attention was high on every word, sentence and paragraph I read…my excitement was off the chart. This author is very, very good and this story is most definitely worth a read…mysterious, erotic and detailed. I’m off to read chapter 2 with great excitement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
2371 Followers
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES