The Lap Of A Wookie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As curt as she had been when they first met, he quickly developed a bond with her over the weeks and months that followed, building a trust he had only held with Han the day he was tossed into the mud-laden pit. But he highly doubted she would ever consider him as more than a friend, her station as a Princess, regardless of the destruction of her home-world, made the idea seem ludicrous. But once it became clear that her romantic interests lied with Han, he considered the question moot. Still, that didn't prevent a certain jealousy from building within.

However, by some miracle that could have only been influenced by a form of divine intervention, Leia Organa had willingly given herself to him, allowing the mixture of desire and loneliness to cause her to forgo the worries about social hierarchy. She was merely a woman in need of a male to fill the gap, and from the guttural moans that emanated from her, Chewie knew he had her. He knew from his centuries of life just how powerful mating with a Wookie could be for women of other species, the experience creating a memory that would last far beyond any orgasm, it could create a craving of sorts. Just before he could root his member entirely, he reached a claw beneath her chin and forced her to look at him, bringing her into another deep kiss as he finally hilted himself, the tip of his powerful cock pressed against her cervical opening. His long tongue dug deep into Leia's mouth, overwhelming her small tongue.

Leia pulled away, causing a strand of their shared saliva to drip down her chin. Her fingers shook as she wrapped them around the neckline of the dress and pulled it over her body, leaving her entirely nude with the exception of the heels. She smiled weakly as Chewie immediately looked at her breasts, feeling oddly vulnerable as his cock pulsated against her most sacred regions. "I guess there's no going back now, huh?"

Chewbacca shook his head and gave a feral grin, baring his fangs as he carefully began to rock his hips, causing the seat to groan as he pulled Leia against him, relishing the feeling of her perfect breasts pressing into his chest. He rarely encountered a woman he craved more than Leia, once he had her he never intended to give her up, just hoping nothing negative would come from it.

"Oh, Chewie. By the...force, it feels so good," Leia moaned, running her fingers across his broad chest. "Please, I can feel you so deep, it's incredible!"

Chewbacca preened as he listened to Leia's words, occasionally cut off by an uncontrollable moan as he gradually picked up in speed, grinning broadly as he felt her once tight crevice beginning to accommodate his thickness. He easily began to pull out and pump his cock back inside completely, using the arm wrapped around Leia's thin waist to raise her up and plunge her back down with ease. The usually fiery personality of the Princess disappeared the longer Chewie remained embedded inside her, she melted into his embrace as his testicles crashed against her delicate folds with every clash of their bodies.

Leia rolled her hips fervently, arching her back as the pair surrendered to their primal passion, allowing their libidos to drive them on. Her heavenly walls contracted around Chewbacca as she built up to an orgasm. When it struck, she buried her head into the crook of his shoulder and screamed, her nails dug into his chest, her thighs shuddered as her fluids trickled down into Chewie's laps.

So intense was her orgasm that a fair amount of her energy was quickly spent, leaving Chewbacca to pick up the bulk of the momentum, something he was more than glad to do. His own climax was barely moments behind, his testicles churned with potent seed as his thighs clapped against hers. Suddenly, Chewbacca let out a deafening roar, he pulled Leia all the way down until his entire length was engulfed by her womanhood. The tip of his cock flared out and knotted itself once it touched the deepest possible region, a thunderous torrent of sperm shot along the length of his taught cock directly into the deepest recesses of Leia's fertile body, every drop was held in place by the expanded flare.

The pair remained in place as they waited for the knot to subside, breathing heavily as they recovered. Once the knot finally gave way, sending copious amounts of seed dribbling from Leia's well used hole, they took the chance to look at each other.

Leia gazed down, watching in amazement as Chewie's softening member withdrew from her entirely, she wondered how it managed to fit. "That was...something else, Chewie. It was just so raw, so fulfilling."

Chewie released his tight clasp on Leia and allowed her to stand back up again, holding an arm out to support her as she stood on shaky legs, a common occurrence with women sharing their first sexual encounter with a Wookie. They both took the opportunity to glance around and noticed the build-up of condensation on the windows, Leia blushed as the intensity of their mating was laid bare.

"I think I need to take another sonic-shower," Leia laughed quietly, gazing down at Chewie with lidded eyes, his seed ran down the length of her creamy thighs. "Though, I heard the refresher in your quarters was a little larger. Maybe you could show me?"

Chewbacca didn't need to be told twice. He launched himself up from his seat and swept Leia up into his arms, fully intent on keeping the two of them up for much of the night.

12