All Comments on 'The Lapdog Ch. 05'

by JohnBannergram

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MrSmith27MrSmith27over 2 years ago

The description of the mental transformation of Lisa from an organized business woman with plans for the future to a slave only capable of thinking in the moment, seeking instant gratification from her mistress was exceptional. Lisa's mental transformation and internal struggles with her succumbing to her slave mind really make this story interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to wholeheartedly agree with MrSmith27. The depiction of the Lisa's psycho-emotional transformation in this story is outstanding and offers a deeply insightful, emotionally powerful, empathetic understanding of what has happened and is happening to Lisa. It's truly profound. Thank you for this remarkable story!

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Even though the story being told is well written and easy to read it's context is horrible. There is nothing interesting or profound about whats happening to Lisa. She's the victim of a Criminal Justice system which is completely bent and has completely given up on human rights. Her body and mind have been tortured and abused and she's losing the ability to function as a human being because a psychopath has judge her to be no better than an animal. This is perhaps the worst of the Judicial Slavery type stories because at this point she has little to no chance of ever being able to recover her humanity. I have empathy for Lisa and can only hope that when her mind completely lets go she'll find some kind of contentment with her lot in life because she wont know any better.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have been enjoying this story. Watching her mental transformation as well as her becoming more comfortable around strangers has been exciting. I did find however on this chapter especially the finial page that it got to repetitive and boring. I myself need to see more action happening, not necessary sexual but more humiliating, maybe some strangers helping out, for instance while at Stephens maybe his maid could have taken her leash and taken her out back to relief herself. we will see what the next chapter holds. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have been enjoying this story immensely, even rereading some chapters. Please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great read. Very well written. Would love to read more. Maybe some more actions can be added in new chapters. I have Few suggestions:

1) May be some of the dream will come true for her. And how and what she and her mistress did.

2) Clara will bring a new pet, a real dog. And how the dynamics change between the 3 of them. Some more erotic stuff between them and her degradation.

3) somebody else will keep her for few days maybe. And more public outings.

4) maybe some more haircut/headshave stuff alongwith body modification.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the stories. Well written and i like the way Lisa is trained you could put this also in the mind control categorie.

The part were Lisa is told that a pet mastrubate when ever it wants, is one of the best

As somebody already has writen in the comments make some of her dreams come true:

put her at display at a dog show etc

confront Lise with another human pet if it´s a male one let him mount her maybe with a audience...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I often wonder how the mind is made to accept the future that it has been forced/trained to do. Whereas that I like that Lisa's mind has been trained with affection and care that Carla has given, I do find that a slave is a slave for life (in this case) and there is no redemption for her/his previous errors after they have served their sentence. I find that I am concerned with a slave that is wearing the items on a 24/7 basis without suffering chafing or other problems with the artificial adornments. I do like the well-written story and so far there has been no terrible pain that often comes with such types of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The lack of sex is a distraction, maybe a new category for mild masterbation is in order?

I keep waiting for the story to fire up erotically but it's a fizzer :(

RomanbaRomanbaover 1 year ago

I really love this story and always coming back to read it. I like how you balanced the horrors of pet slavery, mental changing and never crossed the gross line to bestiality or mutilation of a slaves body.

I hope that you'll continue story Your way and won't listen to people, who want to add this dirt in your beautiful series.

Thank you for your work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnBannergram@JohnBannergram
In real life, I am Darkimus Longshaft, Lord of Domination, with a harem of slavegirls who swoon every time I scowl at them manfully from the onyx throne in my dungeon. Just kidding :) I'm some guy who as a hobby writes kinky stories and posts them on the Internet. Stories te...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES