The Last Case of Sienna Cross

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nurse, I believe I asked you to specifically lubricate the tools for use earlier." The man said, annoyance colouring his voice.

"Oops!" the woman responded in an almost child-like manner.

More straps were tightened over Sienna's lower and upper thighs, forcing her even deeper on her invaders, while the smaller metal part pushed up against her clit. Each hand of hers was gently turned into a fist, then fitted into a leather pouch that held her fingers to her palms, what little movement she had regained lost to the inescapable bondage. Her arms were then folded behind her back, a set of straps binding her wrists to opposite elbows, with a larger one being fitted over her arms and under her tits, holding everything in place. Her whole upper body was pushed into the form-fitting opening, her breasts sitting perfectly comfortable in their cut-outs. Even in her panic, Sienna realised that whoever had given the tip-off to the odd pair, had also provided them with more or less her exact measurements. Someone that somehow had intimate knowledge of her and her body. Try as she might, she couldn't focus enough to figure out who could have been the informant.

The young detective's eyes widened in horror as she saw what was being prepared for her next. The 'nurse' used her gloved fingers to part Sienna's lips, holding her mouth open for what appeared to be a gag with a small bulb on the inside. The 'doctor' pulled her ash-blonde ponytail up gently, allowing for the nurse to tighten the gag around her slender neck, until the part inside her mouth sat comfortably behind her teeth. The bulb itself wasn't all that big, barely tickling the top of her tongue as it lay flat, but the twin tubes running out the other side were what worried the investigator. As if responding to her thoughts, the man gently took hold of them both, showing her where each one led. The thinner one ended just a few centimetres away, connected to a pump and a valve, while the big one ran all the way to the top part of the crate, seemingly feeding through the inner lining and wood to allow her to breathe.

The 'doctor's' hand palmed the pump and squeezed; immediately, the bulb in Sienna's mouth began expanding in all directions, filling out the area behind her teeth and pushing down on her tongue. A couple of squeezes filled out her entire mouth, pushing against the back of her throat. Even if Sienna was able to scream, the inflated bulb causing her to gag would make sure she couldn't. The breathing tube brought a taste of plastic down her gullet, but at least her lungs could fill with precious oxygen. With her body now completely restrained, the 'nurse' closed and latched the side of the crate, the foam-like material hugging the young detective firmly, leaving only the upper half of her head still visible. The woman leaned up on the crate, directing Sienna to watch as the man gathered up all of her torn clothes and belongings, tossing them inside a nearby large barrel; all except for her panties. He pulled a plastic bottle out of his pocket and emptied the contents into the barrel, before tossing that inside too. Then, with a dry click, he ignited a lighter, holding the torn undergarment over the flame until it lit up, dropping it into the barrel. Immediately, flames sprung up, licking at the barrel's brim.

"If you're wondering, the dosage for your paralysis was indeed the right amount." The woman whispered, making sure only the ash-blonde could hear her. "I just mixed in a bit of an aphrodisiac. To help with the Doctor's verdict."

Sienna watched on in horror as her belongings burned, consigning her to nudity. Her wallet, driver's licence, her house keys; everything lost. Despair flooded her belly at the woman's statement, making her sick. In what could be almost considered mercy, she wasn't made to look for much longer, as the 'nurse' lowered a goggle headset coupled with earphones over her eyes and ears, plunging her into a silent darkness. She was left there for a while, counting her breaths to figure just how much time had passed. The smell of her belongings burning was the only other connection to the world around her. At least she wasn't cold anymore. The young investigator could only hear her own heartbeat, along with the occasional muffled gag as her throat convulsed around the intruder. Ever so slowly, the feeling of control returned to her extremities, allowing her to flex her fingers and wiggle her toes. She could blink, though it changed absolutely nothing; all she could see was pitch-black darkness. Her motor controls would be too late in recovering to help her escape. Hell, she could barely breathe with how tight the foam was around her naked form.

After a few more minutes, or her best approximation of that time, Sienna finally felt something change, but not for the better. Form-fitting foam hugged the top of her head, pushing her down until her chin rested on top of the cut-out made for it. The headset was firmly pressed up against her face, as were the headphones. A snapping vibration let the detective know that the crate had been closed and sealed. In some ways, she was thankful for the paralysing effect still holding on, as it prevented her from hyperventilating and possibly passing out. Thanks to that, the panic and terror, while still gripping her heart and stomach so tight she felt they would burst, had not overwhelmed her. She could still think, though not all that clearly, about her situation. That was until a sudden ping sound played from the headphones, making her nearly jump out of her skin. A second later, her eyes were assaulted with a bright light, forcing the girl to wince and shut them tight. The goggles appeared to actually be a type of VR headset, accompanied by the headphones. As her eyes slowly adjusted to the brightness, Sienna opened them to see an image that sank her heart even more. It was a picture, taken and probably sent via a cellphone, of the crate she was in, locked and sealed tight.

While still ogling the picture, looking for any tells that might alert anyone seeing it that she was inside, Sienna felt the crate shift and move, tilting backwards. The subtle vibrations told her she was being moved on wheels. At the same time, the screen in front of her eyes switched to something resembling a hardcore BDSM porn video, but with the audio set way low. A few seconds into the video, the 'doctor's' recorded voice came in, mixed with the moans of the displayed woman being teased in bondage.

"Welcome to our trouble-free, travel-safe patient transportation device!" Said the man cheerfully, not unlike a salesman on a sleazy car-sales advertisement reel set to play after midnight on TV. "This video is part of our premium service, recorded in our very own studio, and it's here to help you acclimatise to your new situation. Please keep your eyes on the screen at all times, as there are consequences for missing out, and remember to breathe through your mouth!"

Sienna couldn't believe her eyes and ears. What the fuck was wrong with these people? Was this some sort of sick, twisted prank? It would explain how the pair knew of her exact body dimensions, as well as their convenient appearance to the location tipped off to her. But nothing else about this felt like a prank. Her personal effects being burned, the violation of her body, not to mention drugging and stripping her could in no way be endorsed by anyone she knew. She shut her eyes, unwilling to keep watching this disturbing show, only to be rewarded with a sudden surge of electricity coursing through her body, making her muscles clench painfully, despite the paralyzer still in effect. Unable to scream, Sienna could only open her eyes wide, a couple of tears forming on their edges. The shock felt as if it came from everywhere at once. Her confusion was not left unanswered for long however, as the recording in her ears cut out, only for another to take its place.

"Please do not attempt to look away from the screen or close your eyes," said the man in a more stern voice. "There is a sensor in your visor, capable of recognising movement of the eyelids. Any and all digressions will be swiftly reprimanded by a high-voltage current, discharged through a number of electrodes fit into the foam surrounding you."

Horrified, the young detective peeled her eyes open, letting the teardrops dry out as she stared at the screen in front of her. It didn't take long for it to resume playing from exactly where it had left off, the concerning but undeniably sexual images assaulting her senses while the explanation of the 'service' continued. The recording kept going, explaining in great detail what had already been told to her more or less by the odd pair, that she was being transferred somewhere to cure her of her suppressed sexual and masochistic desires. There were also some wild reassurances of her safety, as well as the validity of the 'treatment' and of their work process. By now, Sienna's eyes were burning and, although she resisted the need to blink, her muscles eventually relented, shutting down for a brief second. The detective tensed up as she quickly opened her eyes, preparing for another shock. But it never came.

"Now, let me explain some of the features one can experience during their transport." The voice said after about five minutes of prattling on and on about safety. "The first thing you can experience is what all of our patients crave."

As the recording continued, Sienna felt the intruders inside of her come to life, slowly picking up in vibration intensity. The way her body was positioned by the foam holding her in place made the dildo in her pussy press up against her G-spot, sending signals to her brain that were almost painful. The bound investigator wanted nothing more than to release some of the quickly building pressure by screaming out, or at least let out a moan or a groan, but nothing could escape her throat, save for a loud, whistling breath. All she managed to do was gag on the bulb that threatened to enter her gullet with even the slightest of movements.

"Of course, there are more than one stages of this stimulation." The man continued. "You will come to know most of these, as they will alternate to keep you occupied during your experience. And remember! There are no orgasms allowed!"

Just as the voice had stopped, both vibrators began a slow, lazy spin, rubbing against the detective's insides. At the same time, the metallic round object brushing up against her clit began vibrating, though at a much lower level of intensity. The motion of the vibrator in Sienna's ass caused spasms of pain to travel up her spine, as it was the first thing to violate her rear entrance, except for the tip of an inquisitive finger once or twice. She wondered how anyone, how any woman with a sane mind could even think about having an orgasm under these conditions, but deep down inside, she felt the pressure build up in her mound. Her suffering was accentuated by a sudden feeling of weightlessness, followed by a heavy thud as the crate jostled. From what she could tell, she'd just been lifted and placed onto something. The subtle vibration that transferred through the edges of the crate let her know she was in fact inside a vehicle.

"The electrodes placed in the box are not only present to deter you, dear patient, from closing your eyes; they can also serve a higher purpose." The voice in her ears continued, accompanied by the ever present moans of the woman in the video. "Namely, a method we like to call nervostimulosis, patent pending. What does it do you ask? Let us demonstrate."

Sienna's fingers pushed against the leather holding them tight in a feeble attempt to escape, while she prepared for whatever would come next. For a time however, the voice stayed silent, and nothing happened. Then Sienna felt her abdomen grow slightly hotter, muscles twitching at random. Something similar to the vibrations of the dildos inside her began spreading, and the detective finally realised that it was electricity, working its way through her still numb system and burning away her paralysis. It didn't take long, seeing as the chemical was already wearing off, for the current to connect with the metal part vibrating against her clit. The moment it did, Sienna felt her clit start vibrating from the inside. It wasn't painful, like the shock before; it felt more pleasurable in a weird, disturbing way. It was also incredibly intense, bringing her closer to the edge faster than she'd ever been before. If she weren't gagged in the most brutal way she could imagine, Sienna was sure she'd be moaning just like the woman in the video. The connotation didn't bode well for her future.

"Last but not definitely not least," the 'doctor' continued, "there is a feature reserved for the more... well endowed patients. Of course, none are left out of our full-body treatment, but the travel kit does come with some limitations."

Before the sentence was even finished, Sienna already felt a pressure building near her nipples, along with a whirring sound, similar to that of an electric vacuum. She jerked in her bonds when both her nipples were suddenly pulled forward, sucking them into the small tubes she'd noticed earlier. It was not a painful sensation, but there was certainly a lot of tension. Enough, in fact, for the detective to start feeling her heartbeat right on her nipples. Then, as if the suckling was not enough, she felt something akin to a ring of semi-elastic spikes facing inwards begin to drag itself over her stretched nipples in a spiral pattern. Each spin set her nerve endings on fire, making her nipples almost immediately feel tender.

"Teat sensitivity training is a necessary step to bettering out patients. And your journey in self-healing begins before you even cross our doorstep." The man finished up the presentation, and Sienna could swear she could hear the sleazy smile on his lips as he spoke the last sentence.

The explanation ended and the volume of the video immediately picked up, filling the private investigator's ears with a myriad of depraved sounds. She watched as the woman in the video was penetrated with a multitude of instruments, was teased and groped by two pairs of gloved hands, and was brought to climax over and over. Despite her dire situation, Sienna felt her own orgasm build deep down below. She had begun sweating, the foam around her heating up. The twin dildos continued their work inside of her, while the circuit that connected her clit, abdomen and the electrode kept vibrating her from the inside, washing away all traces of the paralytic. It didn't take long for Sienna to reach the edge of orgasmic bliss. She wasn't eager to be brought to a climax by the devilish machines, not able to handle the absolute humiliation that that would bring her, but the buildup was inescapable. Of course, as the audio had warned her, no orgasms were allowed. She didn't yet know what that meant, up until she was ready to succumb to the painful pleasure the machines provided her with.

Another dose of high voltage current was released from all the electrodes surrounding her body, which was greatly assisted by the film of salty sweat covering her skin. Sienna jerked violently, the paralytic apparently having worn off by this point, as pain washed over her body. It hurt most near her mound, the electrodes there already directly connected to her nervous system and, most importantly, the little bundle of nerve endings that controlled her pleasure centre. She actually managed to produce a loud whistling sound this time, simultaneously gagging on the bulb, but not much else to relieve the pain. Her orgasm was pushed back right before it came to fruition, leaving her panting and wanting. She was given a blissful moment of peace, before the machines started working her all over again. The relentless assault on all her sensitive parts continued, breaking only for numerous shocks to be delivered, keeping the detective always close to the edge, but never enough to let her cross it.

The cycle kept going for what felt like hours, a new video of the same subject was loaded in the headset, and the endless hum of the vehicle around her was only building up her anxiety. Wherever Sienna was being taken, it was far away from the docks; probably far away from the city too. She wanted to know the answer, but at the same time dreaded it. If she was taken so far away, even if she did manage to escape, how far could she go while stripped naked, exhausted and without even her phone or keys? A sudden stop let her know she'd be getting her answers sooner rather than later. In the relative silence of the foamed box, Sienna began hearing a low hissing sound. It made no sense, as there was no air tank anywhere for there to be pressure loss. Not any that she could see anyway. The answer to that came in the form of taste, as each inhalation through the tube in her mouth left Sienna with a weirdly medicinal aftertaste. It was too late when the young investigator realised she was being gassed. Not that she could have done anything about it anyway. As if to confirm her conclusion, the video feed and all of the machines working on her body shut down, leaving her in darkness. It didn't take long after that for her to drift off into nothingness.

____________________________________

Sienna came to her senses with a cold shock, her lips already spread and her lungs emptying out into a scream. Her eyes fluttered open, only to be immediately blinded by the bright white light shining down on her. It took her about a minute to adjust to the brightness. In the meanwhile, she felt cold water dripping from her chest, down to her abdomen and making small rivulets around her thighs. She was standing upright this time, limbs outstretched and held apart in a tight spread eagle, by what felt like hard leather cuffs. Finally able to see, the detective spotted the source of the stream that had splashed her awake. The woman in the fetishized nurse outfit was standing a couple of metres away from her, holding what seemed to be a fire hose, the nozzle dripping down onto the white tile floor. Looking around, the detective saw she was inside what appeared to be a communal shower room, not unlike one found in prisons, although tiled in all white and seeming much more clinical in nature. Sienna also noticed the build-up of grime between the worn out tiles, the rust gathering on the shower heads lining the walls and the lack of lighting for most of the room.

In fact, it seemed like the only part that was still being cared for was the corner she was standing in. A couple of bright LED light stands had been brought in to illuminate her and her surroundings, and what seemed to be a rather new-ish copper tub sat behind the nurse character. What was disturbingly not new however were the O-rings that the chains locked onto her cuffs were attached to. In fact, each shower head seemed to have a foursome just like that around it. Though many of them had been corroded through or were outright missing, hers seemed to have been de-rusted and bolted into the wall anew. The weathered, brown leather cuffs that had been locked onto her wrists and ankles with heavy padlocks reminded Sienna of the restraints she'd seen being used on medical patients in movies and TV. None of all this boded well for her. She wasn't just dealing with bad guys this time around. The 'nurse' and the 'doctor' seemed to be way too into the whole treatment shtick for it to be a simple scare tactic.

"Wakey, wakey, detective!" The woman chirped, a smile reaching up to her eyes under her surgical mask. "Too much sleep is bad for you, you know!"

"Wh-what..." Sienna began, but was interrupted by a coughing fit. "What the hell is going on? Who are you people?" She asked, her voice trembling more than she'd like.

"Did you sleep through the whole video explanation too, dummy?" The nurse asked again in the same chipper tone that was quickly getting under Sienna's skin. "The Doctor is going to take care of your condition, honey. He was paid handsomely to do so by... let's say a concerned party!"