The Last Case of Sienna Cross

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not giving Sienna enough time to let that sink in, the man slipped the fluid-covered instrument inside of her and began running it against her G-spot. An odd, cooling effect washed over the investigator's insides, like biting on a breath mint. It wasn't entirely unpleasant, but it wasn't comfortable either. The bitter, medicinal odour wafted up to her nostrils, mixed with her own smell. Sienna hated being exposed like this and being experimented on as if she were some animal, but the way she was bound left her with no choice. She could barely flex her thighs and abdomen at this point; not even her toes or fingers, seeing as they were all constrained in leather. The doctor took his time, applying a coating of the stuff all over her insides, but paying most attention to her sweet spot, all the while discussing embarrassing details of her sex with the woman standing next to him.

Using a new instrument of similar make, another dollop of the enhancer was scooped up, and generously applied to Sienna's clit. First the hood, careful circles drawn around it, the cold steel and fluid warming up from her body heat. Then, the nurse stepped up, pulling the hood back with a couple of fingers, allowing for the man to roll the rod around her exposed clit, making sure to cover every last millimetre of it. Then the instrument was tossed into the kidney dish as well and Sienna let out a sigh of relief, thinking the awkward experience was finally over. When another metallic rod, this one thin and narrow, save for a pill-shaped bulb at the end, was picked up, her whole body grew stiff. The detective's question was answered when it was also dipped into the bottle of medicine, then brought up between her legs. Surely they wouldn't... The young woman let out a muffled scream and her whole body jerked violently, but she couldn't stop the tiny thing invading her urethra.

"Nurse, please hold the patient still." the man mumbled, slowly teasing the sounding rod around the tiny entrance. "We need complete saturation for this to work, Miss Cross. It might be uncomfortable, but it is for your own good."

The nurse set the clipboard down, then stepped around the stirrups. Lifting her leg over the bed, she gave the bound girl a clear view of her nearly naked nethers before straddling her belly and plopping down. She hugged both of Sienna's thighs and gripped them tight, holding them against her body and cutting off the last bit of movement the young detective had. With his 'patient' now completely immobilised, the man began wriggling the tiny rod, pushing it ever so slowly inside. Sienna, already grunting from being crushed by the nurse's weight, now began moaning in pain and discomfort, her whole body shaking in response to this most heinous violation. She begged and cried behind her gag, but neither of the fake medical staff paid her any attention. She was forced to endure the penetration of her peehole, the pill-like bulb reaching deep inside of her, distending the sensitive little tube until it found the area over her G-spot. The doctor then began to spread the enhancer around with slow, methodical spins and thrusts, which made Sienna's urethra feel like it was burning from the inside. The cooling effect of the minty-like substance didn't help this feeling at all. But at the very least, it didn't reach all the way into her bladder, saving her the humiliation of pissing herself in front of the cruel duo.

The excruciating 'procedure' finally ended after a few more minutes, leaving Sienna entirely spent, a thick layer of sweat covering her skin where it was naked. She hung her head to the side, fully expecting this to be the end of her torment. The doctor even removed the speculum from her pussy as the nurse stood up, making her believe it. It was a lubed up finger tickling her rosebud that got her to snap to her senses again, her eyes wide in horror. No,no,no,no,no! She moaned out in frustration yet again, but it deterred the man none, as he slipped his finger inside her rear, spreading a generous amount of lube around, before splitting her now slippery ring of muscles with the speculum. A high-pitched squeal emanated from deep within the poor girl, rising in intensity as the speculum was widened, exposing her insides once more.

The next thing she knew, was the nurse sliding her gloved hand over the gag, pinching her nose shut and shushing her with a finger of her other hand. Full-blown panic set in as her breathing was completely cut off, making the young investigator squirm and spasm in her bonds, muscles flexing under her creamy white skin, the bells attached to her nipples ringing softly. The doctor didn't seem to be bothered, or care, continuing with his ministrations, coating yet another rod with the liquid and spreading it on the walls of her rectum with slow, deliberate movements. The nurse flicked her nose with her free finger, pulling focus on her.

"If you stop screaming, I'll let you breathe, sweetie." She said calmly, but gave a squeeze to Sienna's nose, emphasising her point. "Okay?"

WIth her lungs already burning from the lack of oxygen, Sienna nodded, blinking away the tears that had once again formed on the edges of her eyes. The latex-clad woman waited for another five seconds or so, before finally letting go. The girl detective gasped, sucking in air around the gag and groaning softly as her rear was violated yet again. The nurse slipped her hand lower, clasping softly around Sienna's collared neck, a warning that she would keep her promise. The bound woman kept as still as possible, allowing the man to finish coating her rectum with the enhancer. It took him quite some time and more than a couple of dollops, but eventually he was satisfied, dropping the tool in the kidney dish and releasing the speculum. Sienna let out a guarded sigh as the cold metal was finally removed from her ass, waiting to see what would follow. Indeed, the man was not done, scooping up yet another dollop of the viscous fluid and smearing it all over her quickly tightening rosebud. No matter his gentle touch, the tender skin ached all the same, causing Sienna to moan out. She was halted, however, by a warning squeeze around her throat.

"There we go, Miss Cross," the man announced while taking his gloves off. "That should slowly take effect overnight. I will see you in the morning. In the meantime, I have to study your casefile." He added, picking up the clipboard. "Nurse, please escort our dear patient to her accommodations."

____________________________________

Having taken another slow, torturous walk through the darkened corridors of the hospital, Sienna was finally led to her 'room' by the nurse. Well, it was actually more like a cell than a room. A heavy iron door, in a hallway of heavy iron doors, three flights of stairs down from where they had begun was the entrance leading to it. The latex-clad woman opened the door with a key she'd pulled out of her cleavage. Inside, there was no padding on the wall like Sienna expected. The walls were naked concrete, a single solitary lamp lighting up the interior. The room barely had enough space for a single hospital bed, which came prepared with a set of cuffs and straps to hold her down. A small nightstand was near the bed, as was an IV stand, already holding a couple of bags filled with solutions the detective didn't want to know about. She froze at the precipice, prompting the nurse to tug harder on the leash. Once, twice, then she placed her fists on her hips and looked at the bound girl disapprovingly.

"Come on in, sugar." She said, her usually chipper tone coloured with a hint of annoyance. "Don't make me get the cattle prod."

Sienna hesitated for a moment more, then took the steps necessary to reach the bedside. At the direction of the nurse, she sat down and laid on her back and arms, allowing for her boots to be taken off. With her legs bared, she then moved to lay down properly, getting each ankle cuffed at the ends of the bed. Pulled up to a sitting position, the woman then released her left arm from the armbinder, only to lock it immediately to the bed cuff. Her other arm followed suit and soon enough, Sienna lay on the bed, tied in a spread eagle position, naked save for her collar and cuffs. She shivered as the film of warm sweat on her recently stripped limbs came into contact with the frigid air. The nurse placed her outfit outside, then returned to tighten every strap over the detective's body. A pair went over her thighs, keeping her from moving her legs at all. Another pair went over her upper arms, locking them in place. A last pair was tightened over her belly and under her breasts. Sienna tested her ability to move, finding she was practically immobilised yet again. The only thing that moved were the clamps, still attached to her nipples, their bells ringing softly.

"Don'tchu worry, sweetie." the nurse said as she walked around to the IV stand. "You won't be goin' nowhere."

Procuring a bottle of alcohol and some cotton, the latex-clad woman swiped the inside of Sienna's elbow clean, before carefully inserting a butterfly needle into her vein. One of the bags on the stand was connected to the drop, clear liquid making its way slowly down to her arm. The nurse then moved her hand towards Sienna's crotch. Already dreading what that entailed, the young investigator tried to close her legs instinctually, but the straps did their job way too well. Her up until recently virgin asshole was assaulted yet again, this time by a thin, phallic bulb. A pump was connected to it, and soon it was blown up to twice its original size, pushing against her inner walls. The second bag of fluid got a tube connected to it, and Sienna belatedly realised what its intended use was. No sooner was the tube connected to her rear than the liquid began filling up her rectum. Finally, the nurse produced a thin steel rod, a much smaller version of the one used to violate her urethra earlier, but with a thicker bulb at the end. The woman pulled her mask down, suggestively licking the sounding rod, before leaning over. Sienna felt the cold metal pushing against her sensitive peehole a second before it was forced inside her, making her squeal in anguish.

"These will make sure you don't make a mess during the night, hun." The woman sang, patting Sienna's belly. "Hold it in for me, okay? I'll be back for ya in the mornin'!"

Sienna quickly began sweating bullets, her whole body growing more and more uncomfortable by the second. But the nurse didn't seem to be done with her just yet. Her clamps were pulled free, causing her to scream behind her gag. Letting her adjust to the blood flow for a second, the woman then began spreading a cool, cream-like substance over them, taking some of the pain away. It was only when the smell reached her nostrils that Sienna realised it was the same stuff that had been smeared all over her nethers. The nurse giggled at her bewildered look, but continued to tease the liquid into her hardened, sensitive nipples..

"The Doctor always forgets the nipples, even though he drones on and on about them!" She exclaimed with excitement. "Little bitches like you never seem to appreciate his work at first, so I take it upon myself to add to his lessons." She pinched a nipple between her fingers, making Sienna moan out in pain. "And what better way than to make your tits as sensitive as your cunt and asshole? I can torture those as much as I want, and the Doctor will be none the wiser!" She winked.

After taking her time toying with Sienna's tits, the nurse finally wiped her gloves on the girl's abdomen, before standing up straight. Checking everything over once more, to make sure the detective indeed wasn't going anywhere, she procured a small clamp from one of her pockets and held it up for the bound girl to see. It had a small vibe attached to it, which she clicked on, filling the silent room with a soft buzz. Sienna shook her head, begging with her eyes and garbled words, but the nurse was undeterred. She reached down between her legs, pulling the clitoral hood back and exposing the slightly engorged nub. With a wink and a smile, she let the teeth snap onto the sensitive flesh. Sienna howled out in agony, jerking so violently that the bed moved a couple of centimetres off of its place.

"Well, that sure got a reaction!" the nurse laughed. "It'll help ya keep warm throughout the night. And speaking off..."

She walked back to the IV stand, picking up the bag that led to the drop while fishing out a syringe from her pocket. Squeezing the secondary connector tube, she emptied the contents of the syringe through, letting them mix with the solution inside. Winking at Sienna once more, she left, locking the door behind her, abandoning the young detective to a night of suffering. The sting of the clamp faded soon, aided by the vibrations, as did the uncomfortable feeling in her rear. The rod in her urethra, however, kept reminding her of its presence with each breath, as did the ever growing amount of liquid entering her rectum. In just a few minutes, the bag had emptied and her belly had inflated, reminiscent of a woman in early pregnancy stages. The vibrations, although mild, soon had her juices flowing, despite her general agony, leading the investigator to conclude that the syringe held yet another dose of aphrodisiac.

Sleep came rarely for the bound detective, only lasting a few minutes each time, at best. The combination of the vibrations that were not nearly enough to bring her over the edge, with the discomfort in her warbling guts and her rising need to pee made for a hellish situation, but she could do nothing to change it. Sienna couldn't even tell what the time was, being locked in a windowless, seemingly sound-dampened room. She could only try to sleep and pass the time, but her dreams were haunted by the acts she'd been forced to endure that day, along with the words of the nurse. I'm just here to enjoy your suffering. Cry... make it sweeter... Tears ran down her cheeks when she was awake, as the situation hit her again and again. Then, other kinds of dreams flooded her mind. Dreams of machines fucking her senseless, dreams of being made to cum by the expert fingers of that man...

____________________________________

The next morning, or at least what Sienna thought was morning, the nurse came back. The sleep deprived detective was untied from the bed, only to have the straightjacket forced onto her arms again. The rest of her outfit was nowhere to be found, and although it relieved Sienna to know that she wouldn't have to balance on those heels, she immediately began wishing to have them back when she had to step barefoot over the debris in the ruined hallways. She was led to the same bathroom as before, where she was finally allowed to relieve herself when the plugs were removed. Yet another cold shower was followed up by the nurse making her wear the 'patient' outfit. A shorter walk, that confirmed her suspicions about being taken the long way round the previous day, ended up with them in the same examination room, the doctor already waiting. The young investigator was treated to one more 'sensitivity enhancement' session, as they referred to it. Sienna had found it uncomfortable before, but now it was bordering on excruciating. She imagined it was because none of her orifices were allowed any rest during the night; nor was she for that matter. Panting and already feeling exhausted by the ordeal, Sienna was untied from the chair and made to stand.

"You have performed most excellently, Miss Cross." the man said, looking at Sienna behind his lowered glasses and over the clipboard. The detective felt a sudden urge to punch his glasses in. "The enhancer seems to be taking effect already, judging by the excitement you've shown today. We will continue like this and monitor your improvement. In the meantime, you cannot be permitted to climax whatsoever. But we do need to work on your sensitivity in more ways than one. Nurse, please bring her to the isolation room."

"Gladly, Doctor!" the dark-haired woman exclaimed with joy. The doctor turned and left the room, leaving Sienna alone with the nurse once again. "Come on, slut," she said, "let's continue your tour of the facilities."

Pulled at the end of the leash, Sienna followed the nurse out of the room and down the hallway. This time, thankfully for her tired toes, the trip only lasted a minute or so. Past another heavy plastic door lay a padded room, reminiscent of the cells they kept the clinically insane in. Although apprehensive, the bound girl walked inside with no hiccups, too scared that the nurse would follow through with her threat from last night. Inside, the room was naked save for the padding lining the walls, a small cabinet and a contraption that hung from the ceiling. Two metallic arms connected to a hexagonal ring via a swivel bar. A spider web-like pattern had been fashioned over the ring using a multitude of ropes. The nurse locked the door behind them, before removing the chain between the detective's ankles. She made the girl spread her legs while standing with her back against the rope web, then proceeded to tie each ankle to a strand with thick zip-ties. Her calves were tied next, as were her thighs, once right over the knee and once right under her crotch. Her waist was tied to it with a pair of belts, one over her navel, the other over her ribs. Sienna was too tired, too exhausted to fight back, not that she was given much choice.

As soon as the straightjacket was removed and her arms were free, her left wrist was wrenched over a rope with a surprising amount of strength. Secured with a zip-tie as well, her other arm was tied off with little effort on the nurse's part. Each finger on each hand was also tied down, followed by the elbows and the shoulders. A final belt was fed over her chest, squishing her breasts lightly against the belt on her ribs. Her collar was re-attached so that it would hold onto the ropes, and a pair of ties were used to keep her jaw and forehead bound as well. Sienna was left naked, save for the high-heeled boots, and was literally tied from head to toe. She couldn't budge a single millimetre from her position. All she could do was follow the nurse with her eyes. It somehow felt worse than being paralyzed, as she could flex her muscles and try to move, but failed to produce any result whatsoever. It was a terrifyingly helpless feeling.

"How's that, darlin'?" The nurse asked in her usual, cheerful tone as she walked up to Sienna's front. "Can't move, right? I bet it feels wonderful to a masochistic bitch like you. And we're not even at the good part yet."

The woman reached up, grasping a handful of each exposed tit and kneading the soft flesh with her fingers for a couple of seconds. With a smile and a wink, she pushed and Sienna fell backwards with a scream of fear. The hexagon ring swivelled with her, bringing her to a stop in a horizontal position, leaving her suspended entirely in the air. The latex-clad woman walked slowly around the ring, giggling at the adverse reaction and enjoying the way Sienna's tits wobbled with each panicked breath. From the cabinet, she produced the same set of goggled and noise-cancelling headphones that the young investigator had worn during her transfer. They were fitted over Sienna's head, but not set in place completely yet. The why was answered immediately, as the nurse presented her with a pair of inflatable plugs, same as the one she'd gagged on. Using the lubrication that now constantly dripped out of her folds, the nurse forced one plug up her rear, followed by the second one in her pussy right after. Both pumps were squeezed simultaneously, growing bigger and bigger inside her, the soft wall of flesh between them nearly crushed. Only when Sienna gritted her teeth on the gag and groaned out from discomfort did the woman stop pumping.